Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ghost in the machine

don2012

You made mention of how we drain our energies , i dont understand this i think when we do meditation we get empowerd no matter what. Please explain this in details as you mede mention of how even an advance meditaters drain energy. HAIL SATAN

Sunman666 said:
You made mention of how we drain our energies , i dont understand this i think when we do meditation we get empowerd no matter what. Please explain this in details as you mede mention of how even an advance meditaters drain energy. HAIL SATAN

When we utilize our power to manifest a desire, either a working to bring us money or to empower a chakra, we are utilizing our own energies not just of willpower but general energies to be drawn from ourselves to be spent into the working. This is more a matter of focus in that one is exuding from the self instead of drawing from energies of the astral around them. It takes a stronger willpower and confidence to draw more energy from the astral than to draw energy from the self, so drawing energy from the self, since it is easier, is typically the default action people take in focus, usually by mistake and one won't realize it until they question why they feel so drained and fatigued all the time.

It's actually perfectly fine to utilize energy this way but preferably so long as you can maintain your energies and have healthy spinning chakras that are able to naturally 'restock' what you spent. I would suggest to only spend what you can easily get back twice over but this takes knowing so don't stress too much about it, just keep consistent with your foundation meditations.

Even when vibrating a rune, if you are drawing energies to the rune with focus outward from the self, you are using your own energy to empower it when you should be focusing on the raw vibrations of the rune itself to withdraw from the astral instead in order to manifest and empower the rune to empower you or a working.

It takes some practice to discern the feel on being able to tell if your drawing energy from yourself or the outside astral, it's a different 'siphon' but the key component here is where your focus is. Outward, vs inward. You may or may not feel energy or 'something' come out of your solar chakra this way, this is your energy you are spending. The foundation meditation refuels and keeps our energies/witchpower/vril/bioelectricity risen.

When I have more time I might elaborate further on another post here.

Sunman666 said:

Maybe this should have been posted on General forums and on top of that maybe a "quote ping". We don't have SMS system but we do have the quote SMS whereby quoting his message would ping his Notifications.
i.e.
Ghost in the Machine said:
and the final /quote in brackets..

Second of all no idea what he posted in recent times but whatever I'll answer your question with my ignorance on what you read, which I did not apparently.

He probably meant that as people advanced spiritually you can drain others or even animals and steal their energy if your working on breathing/willing energy. Some advice has been don't clean or especially deep cleaning with pets or others in your vicinity. For example same person or animal(pet) in the same room.

That's probably what he meant. Your technically robbing them of energy while not trying to be a direct robbing such as an energy ripping ritual for attacking a person with preparation to black magic attack.

So just a caution it might not happen early on but as time progresses your capacity to absorb energy increases.

@ ghost in the machine, i love you without sounding like gay, and please how did you get this knowledge from, did you do a workings with runes to a acquire that knowledgee or what, you have master the interrelating of physical and the astral because i think you known much beyond satanism. :D :D :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back