Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Kimmels

maddcat0

Came across this site and found it interesting.
http://www.kimmelfamily.net/Meaning.htm

TL;DR: Kimmel is a surname of German origin that Jews adopted later on.

I'm posting because some of you might be ostracizing and cursing your own brethren by mistake. There are a lot of dedicated Satanists that simply don't understand/agree with Joy of Satan's stance on Jews. I feel more of us would do well to refrain from automatically dismissing (and censoring/banning) others (members) as Jews simply for being ignorant.

maddcat0 said:

I'm posting because some of you might be ostracizing and cursing your own brethren by mistake. There are a lot of dedicated Satanists that simply don't understand/agree with Joy of Satan's stance on Jews. I feel more of us would do well to refrain from automatically dismissing (and censoring/banning) others (members) as Jews simply for being ignorant.

The aggression and attacks between members here can get pretty bad, and I think it is a big problem as well. I have hopes that it will get better though. Don't worry about people being banned or censored, though. I don't know if HP Mageson does moderation or not, but I know HP Cobra is very calm, objective, and lenient about it. You can trust that he won't ban someone if they were merely disagreeing with others or if they were misinformed.

The website background is AIDs, but it thanks for posting. You can tell that Jimmy Kimmel is a jew pretty easily.

If a name is 10% German and 90% Jewish then it's safe to call a person who has it a jew, especially if that person is trolling or suspicious.

maddcat0 said:

That's not an excuse as there are tons of material here to read on the Jews. There's more on the 666 Black Sun website and on the Satan's library. If someone has read all of that stuff and still doesn't agree then that person is either a jew or useless as a Satanist. How can you expect a person who is selfish and just wants to use Satanism for material things/personal power or believes in love and tolerance for everyone to fight Satan's enemies? How would you think Satan would view such a person?

Then there's the definition of a dedicated Satanist. It's one who has done the dedication ritual on the JoS site. There can be others who claim to be Dark Vampire Wizards married to Emma Watson but they aren't real Satanists.

There are a lot of dedicated Satanists that simply don't understand/agree with Joy of Satan's stance on Jews.

maddcat0 said:

Delete your f. videos of your face and connection of youtube, so you won't have any "curses" from the enemy and then say bullshit online. Grow common sense and be careful with your so holy openness as it can lead in a basket. This is no joke. For these mistakes alone you have to up your protection and put more effort into understanding the situations.

You are severely misguided, please seek to correct your attitudes and perspectives. And that's it if you are serious and not some other low life on the planet thinking they are edgy and "dark" by being a "satanist". I may have grown cancer only by reading the comments on your videos. What a fucking joke and a waste of time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back