Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SS handbook / guidebook?

Arin

Someone put a link on here awhile back of something titled this or similarly to this and recently I lost it. Does anyone have this? I'm mainly interested because Lammas day is on the first and it was primarily about the Satanic holidays. Been looking for like an hour now. It was either compiled in a bunch of links or a download was posted directly to these forums but again when using the search function I cannot seem to find it. If it was in the library, the link won't work. ( There was a few similarly named on there but only one worked. )

I'd appreciate any help, thank you.

Arin said:
Someone put a link on here awhile back of something titled this or similarly to this and recently I lost it. Does anyone have this? I'm mainly interested because Lammas day is on the first and it was primarily about the Satanic holidays. Been looking for like an hour now. It was either compiled in a bunch of links or a download was posted directly to these forums but again when using the search function I cannot seem to find it. If it was in the library, the link won't work. ( There was a few similarly named on there but only one worked. )

I'd appreciate any help, thank you.

For anyone whos curious in the future I found it after literally scrolling through 15000 pages. Its called the SS family and its on page 15370 of the JoS encyclopedia. No info on lammas day farther then whats on the site sadly but if anyone wants to take a look its there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back