Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

VAN DWELLING: a strategy for activism and survival

loki88

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Q4KMaCkKq4tF/

I have thought about this. I will likely be receiving an SUV with enough room to make a bed in the trunk, i know it's not a van but it should still work temporarily, rent costs are ridiculous plus I hate apartment living and prefer having my own space away from other people, even if it is only a vehicle.

Where would you shower or cook or use the bathroom in this case?

This goes back to the Faustian spirit of the Aryan man, perhaps that is why this style of living on the move and going to different places appeals to me. No this is not being a gypsy or jew, I have many places to call home.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I have thought about this. I will likely be receiving an SUV with enough room to make a bed in the trunk, i know it's not a van but it should still work temporarily, rent costs are ridiculous plus I hate apartment living and prefer having my own space away from other people, even if it is only a vehicle.

This goes back to the Faustian spirit of the Aryan man, perhaps that is why this style of living on the move and going to different places appeals to me. No this is not being a gypsy or jew, I have many places to call home.

Many use gyms and truck stops. Gym subscriptions were pretty popular then the coronahoax became a thing. ( certain ones have showers + toilets obviously )

this life is perfect for activism and for hooking up with WN groups. shower/workout in the gym or at a friends. Live off farmland and 'disappear' from the grid work under the table. There are whole websites devoted to this topic.

Arin said:

Many use gyms and truck stops. Gym subscriptions were pretty popular then the coronahoax became a thing. ( certain ones have showers + toilets obviously )
you could also shower in a river...down by your van, This fake virus is yet another way to imprison the populace.

Paying $500 a year for a gym where you can shower and get free food in the case of planet fitness is better than $1000 a month for some coffin apartment, With the bonus of having a place to exercise and workout of course. You can also charge your phone there and just use a laundromat for your clothes. This is all way cheaper in the long run, and if your vehicle is fully paid for you will basically have no bills to pay and no reason for the state to contact you.

Not a bad idea or way to live at all until you are ready to settle down.

Paying $500 a year for a gym where you can shower and get free food in the case of planet fitness is better than $1000 a month for some coffin apartment, With the bonus of having a place to exercise and workout of course. You can also charge your phone there and just use a laundromat for your clothes. This is all way cheaper in the long run, and if your vehicle is fully paid for you will basically have no bills to pay and no reason for the state to contact you.

Why settle down at all? If you live the stealth van life you can contribute to the movement more effectively. You can study computers and do freelance work using public power sources to charge laptops such as parkades and gyms, libraries, schools,etc. Best way to go now. Also sleeping in a van minimizes electromagnetic fields also (the vehicle is a de facto faradey cage).

I've actually thought about doing this. It sounds like a good way to save money and not be worried about rent. The only thing I worry about is I've heard cops can be assholes if you sleep anywhere too long etc

loki88 said:

Why settle down at all? If you live the stealth van life you can contribute to the movement more effectively. You can study computers and do freelance work using public power sources to charge laptops such as parkades and gyms, libraries, schools,etc. Best way to go now. Also sleeping in a van minimizes electromagnetic fields also (the vehicle is a de facto faradey cage).

I meant in the context of a wife and children. I imagine it would be hard to raise a family in a van. Even if it was just a partner, most women are very picky and would not want to live in a vehicle even if it is more efficient and saves more money.

loki88 said:

I meant in the context of a wife and children. I imagine it would be hard to raise a family in a van. Even if it was just a partner, most women are very picky and would not want to live in a vehicle even if it is more efficient and saves more money.

you could have his and her vans

loki88 said:
loki88 said:

Lol I'm picturing 2 vans with wood paneling on the sides and "Just Married" spray painted on the back of both of them outside of Walmart

Cynthia said:
loki88 said:

Lol I'm picturing 2 vans with wood paneling on the sides and "Just Married" spray painted on the back of both of them outside of Walmart

Living in vans is the most effective way to spread propaganda around without detection or becoming doxxed as no one can follow you to a fixed address and you can "swim in the sea of the people"

loki88 said:

In all honesty, I've looked into the subject before hand. It seems most people who do decide to do it end up not being able to handle it, the stress of it that is.

Personally I think I'd do fine though. People say "oh but security" but they straight up have paper thin doors that are frikkin wood and locks that can be picked in literally 30 seconds lol. Its not something I'd want to do forever though.

The problem is, people usually get sick of it real fast from what I've heard online but again, I think its something I'd be able to handle. I don't see it any differently from living in a coffin sized apartment anyway lol, plus you can travel and spread activism. Problem is these vehicles usually don't have good gas mileage whatsoever so you gotta ask yourself if it'd really be that much cheaper sometimes.

Lets say its anywhere between 30 - 50 dollars for your monthly gym membership, great.
Lets also say that you have a water filter and as a result have no need for water bottles ( cause gross + that shit is expensive as fuck. )

Water
Generally a water bill is about eh, what 200 - 600 dollars a month around this state ( 600 being around the max cause yikes )
Now you have to worry about finding a water source since well, theres no running water in vans. Lets just say you get a 3 gallon water jug since if you're living in a van and not a bus or a larger vehicle you're generally not gonna have the space. You're gonna be drinking anywhere from half a gallon to about 75% of a gallon a day so lets just say its about a dollar 25 for every gallon + your water filter costs ( depends on the area, but since you'd be getting pre-jugged lets say it'd last you about 3 - 4 months )

Thats about eh, 23 - 30 dollars per month depending on your water filter costs so you're good there by a long shot.

Assuming you are paying for a gym membership, you can shower there, thats not the whole cost of the membership though. I'll be adding that on later as an additional cost but lets say that has showers covered. ( Since coronahoax not rn though, but I imagine truck stops probably still offer showering services. The big ones anyway. )

Gas:
Lemme tell you right now its horrible for vans. Usually 24 in the city and 26 on the highway without a bed and water and whatever else you're carrying in it so uh yikES. Gas prices have been fluctuating quite a bit as well as of late, but at the moment its about 2 dollars a gallon here. This depends on how far you are travelling every day.

Electricity:
If you're just straight up living in a van this probably is not a problem for you. If its a renovated bus, then you probably have a gas generator so you'd just add that onto the general monthly costs for gas. Unless its a modified van its probably generally gonna be pretty dark in there though so fair warning. Portable lights may be a decent investment.

Parking spots:

This is one of the main problems, finding a place to park. Don't bother with walmart unless you're taking a quick rest stop, seriously. They will chase you off. At the moment I am not sure how this problem can be addressed. You can park in a less populated area obviously but in doing so you are potentially putting yourself at danger. Camping sites may be a potential solution to this problem as they typically offer overnight parking for vehicles, and in some cases have RV camping which is practically perfect for this but this will add on additional costs. Around here its about 25 a night for this kind of thing, you're obviously not going to be able to do this every night but it may provide a potential solution when travelling far distances. If you were gonna try this every night you would not only not be able to travel but would be paying almost the same price as your usual coffin apartment with less space so uh... ( 750, plus again it ruins the whole fucking point )

Food:
Another big problem, if you get one of those little portable fridges and one of those tiny gas burners they use for camping it might not be too bad though. Otherwise you're gonna have to get pre-packaged food or even worse... fast food. Problem with this is space, if you're doing this alone though it may not be a problem.

Since I already mentioned space, I may as well bring this up. This is why the majority of people have a very hard time coping with this kind of lifestyle. Anything they don't need they absolutely cannot keep unless you are again, living in a renovated bus. Even with only things you need it would be very cramped.

The van itself: 20 - 30k usually.
Maintenance: oh boi, all I gotta say is you better have a few thousand dollars as a back up for this. Vans are not cheap to keep in operating condition usually especially when you're driving it cross country lol

Generally the costs for this kind of thing are highly individual, but generally its not going to be THAT much cheaper then an apartment until you factor in things like water and electricity.

Final notes:

I don't suggest anyone considering this lifestyle to use what you see on youtube as how it actually is. Its fantasized quite a lot. Think of it like instagram lol.

I mentioned renovated busses quite a few times. These are extremely costy, extremely. They are about the cost of a actual fucking house. This is simply not practical.

Another thing would be finding a job in which you can perform from practically anywhere that has an internet connection, as well as the space this would take up.

I highly encourage everyone considering this to look into what your personal costs for this would be. Personally I think it's something I'd be able to do but for a lot it is extremely stressful and exhausting.

Take care everyone.

Arin said:
loki88 said:

In all honesty, I've looked into the subject before hand. It seems most people who do decide to do it end up not being able to handle it, the stress of it that is.

Personally I think I'd do fine though. People say "oh but security" but they straight up have paper thin doors that are frikkin wood and locks that can be picked in literally 30 seconds lol. Its not something I'd want to do forever though.

The problem is, people usually get sick of it real fast from what I've heard online but again, I think its something I'd be able to handle. I don't see it any differently from living in a coffin sized apartment anyway lol, plus you can travel and spread activism. Problem is these vehicles usually don't have good gas mileage whatsoever so you gotta ask yourself if it'd really be that much cheaper sometimes.

Lets say its anywhere between 30 - 50 dollars for your monthly gym membership, great.
Lets also say that you have a water filter and as a result have no need for water bottles ( cause gross + that shit is expensive as fuck. )

Water
Generally a water bill is about eh, what 200 - 600 dollars a month around this state ( 600 being around the max cause yikes )
Now you have to worry about finding a water source since well, theres no running water in vans. Lets just say you get a 3 gallon water jug since if you're living in a van and not a bus or a larger vehicle you're generally not gonna have the space. You're gonna be drinking anywhere from half a gallon to about 75% of a gallon a day so lets just say its about a dollar 25 for every gallon + your water filter costs ( depends on the area, but since you'd be getting pre-jugged lets say it'd last you about 3 - 4 months )

Thats about eh, 23 - 30 dollars per month depending on your water filter costs so you're good there by a long shot.

Assuming you are paying for a gym membership, you can shower there, thats not the whole cost of the membership though. I'll be adding that on later as an additional cost but lets say that has showers covered. ( Since coronahoax not rn though, but I imagine truck stops probably still offer showering services. The big ones anyway. )

Gas:
Lemme tell you right now its horrible for vans. Usually 24 in the city and 26 on the highway without a bed and water and whatever else you're carrying in it so uh yikES. Gas prices have been fluctuating quite a bit as well as of late, but at the moment its about 2 dollars a gallon here. This depends on how far you are travelling every day.

Electricity:
If you're just straight up living in a van this probably is not a problem for you. If its a renovated bus, then you probably have a gas generator so you'd just add that onto the general monthly costs for gas. Unless its a modified van its probably generally gonna be pretty dark in there though so fair warning. Portable lights may be a decent investment.

Parking spots:

This is one of the main problems, finding a place to park. Don't bother with walmart unless you're taking a quick rest stop, seriously. They will chase you off. At the moment I am not sure how this problem can be addressed. You can park in a less populated area obviously but in doing so you are potentially putting yourself at danger. Camping sites may be a potential solution to this problem as they typically offer overnight parking for vehicles, and in some cases have RV camping which is practically perfect for this but this will add on additional costs. Around here its about 25 a night for this kind of thing, you're obviously not going to be able to do this every night but it may provide a potential solution when travelling far distances. If you were gonna try this every night you would not only not be able to travel but would be paying almost the same price as your usual coffin apartment with less space so uh... ( 750, plus again it ruins the whole fucking point )

Food:
Another big problem, if you get one of those little portable fridges and one of those tiny gas burners they use for camping it might not be too bad though. Otherwise you're gonna have to get pre-packaged food or even worse... fast food. Problem with this is space, if you're doing this alone though it may not be a problem.

Since I already mentioned space, I may as well bring this up. This is why the majority of people have a very hard time coping with this kind of lifestyle. Anything they don't need they absolutely cannot keep unless you are again, living in a renovated bus. Even with only things you need it would be very cramped.

Maintenance: oh boi, all I gotta say is you better have a few thousand dollars as a back up for this. Vans are not cheap to keep in operating condition usually especially when you're driving it cross country lol

Generally the costs for this kind of thing are highly individual, but generally its not going to be THAT much cheaper then an apartment until you factor in things like water and electricity.

Final notes:

I don't suggest anyone considering this lifestyle to use what you see on youtube as how it actually is. Its fantasized quite a lot. Think of it like instagram lol.

I mentioned renovated busses quite a few times. These are extremely costy, extremely. They are about the cost of a actual fucking house. This is simply not practical.

Another thing would be finding a job in which you can perform from practically anywhere that has an internet connection, as well as the space this would take up.

I highly encourage everyone considering this to look into what your personal costs for this would be. Personally I think it's something I'd be able to do but for a lot it is extremely stressful and exhausting.

Take care everyone.
Good points, van dwelling is just things people like fantasizing about but it's just delusions, those who do it are degenerate hippies with no real values·

Aquarius said:
Arin said:
loki88 said:

Water

Gas:

Electricity:

Parking spots:

Food:

Final notes:

Take care everyone.
Good points, van dwelling is just things people like fantasizing about but it's just delusions, those who do it are degenerate hippies with no real values·

I agree with you. Like, some people could handle it mentally but WHY would you unless you absoloutely had to? Most people who do end up doing this kind of thing end up regretting it later down the line, most don't even live in them for a few months. Instagram and youtube highly fantasize it and a bunch of people get caught in that trap and end up screwed over. Its no surprise you'll never find a video based on building one of these things with the actual costs involved lol. I've seen renovated busses ( the only way this is even remotely livable ) cost up to 300k.

Arin said:
loki88 said:

Gas:

Take care everyone.
Interesting points

24-26 miles per gallon isn't bad at all compared to some sedans and other normal vehicles that get way less than that.

I don't know if you are in the states but gas is very cheap right now and has been for a long time.

Arin said:
loki88 said:

Water

Gas:

Electricity:

Parking spots:

Food:

Final notes:

Take care everyone.

good criticisms. Having people with farmland you know is a good fallback to park in their area. The gym is a water source else a clean lake/river with filters. Best to live further out from cities.

Arin said:
Aquarius said:
Arin said:

Water

Gas:

Electricity:

Parking spots:

Food:

Final notes:

Take care everyone.

I agree with you. Like, some people could handle it mentally but WHY would you unless you absoloutely had to? Most people who do end up doing this kind of thing end up regretting it later down the line, most don't even live in them for a few months. Instagram and youtube highly fantasize it and a bunch of people get caught in that trap and end up screwed over. Its no surprise you'll never find a video based on building one of these things with the actual costs involved lol. I've seen renovated busses ( the only way this is even remotely livable ) cost up to 300k.

Peace of mind can more easily be obtained by having the ability to move away from annoying neighbours and into the country

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back