Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I want to learn more about vikings.

Weasel

Hello guys, we all know that the vikings are quite a topic and the most corrupted one where most of them can be lies like ''Odin eated semen'' or ''sacrificed for Odin'' yada, yada, given the fact that these guy was the last battalion against christianity in the middle ages can someone tell me more about them because i cant trust other sources given the fact that there is so much enemy propaganda in regarding pagan societies.

Weassel said:
Hello guys, we all know that the vikings are quite a topic and the most corrupted one where most of them can be lies like ''Odin eated semen'' or ''sacrificed for Odin'' yada, yada, given the fact that these guy was the last battalion against christianity in the middle ages can someone tell me more about them because i cant trust other sources given the fact that there is so much enemy propaganda in regarding pagan societies.

Well, they were a pagan society like any other around that time. They revered nature, and they kept contact with the Gods.
Look at their long ships with the dragon motif - that obviously has to do with the serpent. There are mentions of serpents and dragons all throughout the poems, sagas, kennings (kennings are similar to a modern day internet meme). You can probably learn a lot about "viking" culture by studying the Vedas because a lot of things in the Norse Eddas are the same, and both have been heavily corrupted. It's the same spiritual heritage with a different landscape.
For example, mead of poetry = soma, elixir, holy grail, water of life, fountain of youth, etc.

The Vikings are famous because they sailed down, and they scared the piss out of the jewish-xian clergy of the southern lands at that time. They probably dragged them out of their comfy churches by their legs, and lit them on fire for the whole village to see. Perhaps burned a bunch of useless bibles that the "commoners" couldn't even read. Honestly, I don't think there's much else to know about their moment in history. They were warriors, they struggled, and eventually their Scandinavia acquired their new flags of today because they were conquered.
Horned helmets is just symbolism, and also a depiction painted by xians to liken Scandinavian warriors to "scary" horned Demons like their usual depictions of our Gods.
A lot of people obviously romanticize the Berserkers (bear shirts), Ulfhethnar (wolf = ulf/ulfr), etc., and it's not hard to see why. Stories of shapeshifting werewolves (man-wolf) are in pretty much every single culture throughout history, and they survived into pop culture of today. The Norse also adored wolves very much. Names with the prefix Ulf in it were incredibly common like Ulfred, Thorulf, etc. We even acquired the word wolf from them. Also think back to the symbol of Rome's founding, mothered by a she-wolf. I could also reference the Wolf's Lair in WW2. Wolves and dogs have a very long history of being sacred and loved, and people didn't start hating wolves/werewolves until xianity. Just look at how they treated this poor wolf: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_of_Ansbach
I could get into the history of bears as well, but I would leave that for another day. Think: teddy bear.

As for untangling the myths of Snorri's corrupted prose Edda... where do I even start? Certain things are obvious like the binding of the Midgard Serpent = binding of kundalini most likely. I believe they also may have made a curse to bind the inner wolf of man so that primordial aggression can't be accessed (this could also tie into werewolf legends as well). The binding of Fenrir was also possibly a curse to their graves because the xians forced people to carve their grave markers with a depiction of a bound wolf, and if you look into it you will find many connections between wolves/dogs and graves (guardians of the underworld like Cerberus). The wolf or dog was a guardian of the graves of men, and my guess is that they were something like astral guardians of treasure as well as memories. You don't have to guess why the jews would want to bind that. Binding Hel is most likely binding our connection to our homeland as Helens which might make it so we get lost on the astral plane after death, being unable to return home.
Then you have things like "the twilight of the Gods." Do I even need to explain that one? It's the jews wishing death on Father Satan and the Demons.

Something else I could point to is the likely connection between vampires and draugr. Vampires sleep in coffins, draugr sleep in burial mounds. They both rise from their grave, both are depicted with supernatural abilities, and both attack the living albeit for different purposes. I'll try to think of some other examples, but hopefully this will be satisfying for now. You would probably learn a lot about the Norse by learning to read Icelandic because it's very close to Old Norse.

A lot of this is conjecture based on my own personal studies. If High Priests, or anyone else finds any of this objectionable then please correct me.

I'd like to add to what I wrote before by saying it's no coincidence that two of the most villainized creatures are wolves and serpents/dragons. Popular xian sayings like "lying snake," "forked tongue," "wolf at the door," etc. And also caricatures like the big bad wolf, the knight slaying the dragon (which is basically xianized England + jews gloating about defeating the Norsemen/pagans). These are the same two creatures that are most popular throughout the Norse mythology, dragons and wolves. That's why xians made it a point to slander and mock them so harshly.

BlackOnyx8 said:
That was an interesting read, thank you for that.

Sure thing. I look at it now and I see some flaws in what I wrote. There were some allegories which I wrongly assumed were corruptions.

Fanboy said:
Everytime I check this website I want to snap my phone in half and throw it in the ocean is that weird?
Yes because you are an outsider trying to pose as one of us.

Fanboy said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
That was an interesting read, thank you for that.

Just for the record, in case you guys are not aware, Fanboy is a known infiltrator so nevermind the nonsense that he writes polluting yet another thread.
Fanboy said:
A bunch of nonsense

Well if you want to learn exact facts about Vikings then go learn about it read a book.

I just wrote some feelings and intuitions, of course as always this makes me an infiltrator and a faker.

I'm just participating in the discussion, you're the one being uncreative and annoying with a personal attack. As is most often the case

Another fucked up lie I found about Odin is in the original story of Odin going to bed a giantess, he uses his transformation magic to seduce her into loving him.

But then later when a Swedish monk translated the story he said Odin used his magic to subdue and rape her. There is alot of dumb slander against Odin, but he is basically the patron of those who take and be what they want.

Also you can get horns and a tail through meditation aswell, this what those helmets represented. The horns direct energy at the heads of the twin serpents if you pin them above the 11th chakra above the head. And the tail is an extension of the rainbow serpent in the spine, With a tip like a spade and you can wrap it around your waist to protect your front 2nd chakra extension against bad connections. Especially if they tend to build up there like with me. This is similar to the wings. Human beings really do have very animal spirits when you get down to it. It's possible the berserkers were very much like this with their preferred animals.

Everytime I check this website I want to snap my phone in half and throw it in the ocean is that weird?

There is something I am very curious about. Do the symbols in your signature mean anything? If so then what does it mean? It's the first time I've seen it and it's very strange.

Fanboy said:
Baroness Blossom said:
Fanboy said:
Well if you want to learn exact facts about Vikings then go learn about it read a book.

I just wrote some feelings and intuitions, of course as always this makes me an infiltrator and a faker.

I'm just participating in the discussion, you're the one being uncreative and annoying with a personal attack. As is most often the case

Another fucked up lie I found about Odin is in the original story of Odin going to bed a giantess, he uses his transformation magic to seduce her into loving him.

But then later when a Swedish monk translated the story he said Odin used his magic to subdue and rape her. There is alot of dumb slander against Odin, but he is basically the patron of those who take and be what they want.

Also you can get horns and a tail through meditation aswell, this what those helmets represented. The horns direct energy at the heads of the twin serpents if you pin them above the 11th chakra above the head. And the tail is an extension of the rainbow serpent in the spine, With a tip like a spade and you can wrap it around your waist to protect your front 2nd chakra extension against bad connections. Especially if they tend to build up there like with me. This is similar to the wings. Human beings really do have very animal spirits when you get down to it. It's possible the berserkers were very much like this with their preferred animals.

There is something I am very curious about. Do the symbols in your signature mean anything? If so then what does it mean? It's the first time I've seen it and it's very strange.
Lol don't bother with me, I'm just typing thoughts randomly

It's et on a flying carpet, alternatively the Taj mahal from a 2 point perspective. Or that one Hebrew character that looks like palm trees on a beach after a really high tide. Or the guys from good the bad and the ugly, or the head of the Emperor penguin Pokémon, or one of those things that ninjas throw on the floor to stab your feet, or the little Jacks you throw with a pair of dice, or a couple of anchors, or some umbrellas with the dangling Keychains. Or a ball of snakes, or a small sloop with two kids sailing it, or mammary glands, or a squid if he got his hood stuck over a football, or the top of those iron fences at the bank that you could totally just climb over because they aren't even that sharp. Or maybe poseidons golden crown. Or maybe his golden fork.

Not sure if the fork is for the Ida kundlaini and pingala, or if it's for the base, the heart, and the head

Either way posatan is pretty cool and his staff is also pretty awesome. Only super cool guys carry a staff.

No, I'm not dealing with it anyway, you can write your thoughts, of course. I just wondered what it was and after asking this question I searched for emoji and I just realized that it was something like an image on twitter and it was a triple spear symbol. sorry for causing misunderstanding. have a nice day

That "fanboy" account is the same as "bigcheese6million" the infiltrator. The fanboy account was basically created at the exact same time the big cheese account was banned, and they talk in the exact identical way. There have been many other accounts banned from this person before. The way this infiltrator works is to act innocent most of the time, build up some post history and try to be trusted, then write a lot of comments containing very dangerous and subversive advice. Promotion of drugs, promotion of self-mutilation and gender dysphoria, promotion of all forms of degeneracy.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
That "fanboy" account is the same as "bigcheese6million" the infiltrator. The fanboy account was basically created at the exact same time the big cheese account was banned, and they talk in the exact identical way. There have been many other accounts banned from this person before. The way this infiltrator works is to act innocent most of the time, build up some post history and try to be trusted, then write a lot of comments containing very dangerous and subversive advice. Promotion of drugs, promotion of self-mutilation and gender dysphoria, promotion of all forms of degeneracy.

What is he doing here with this account even though he is a spy ?
LET'S CHASE HİM

(I'm sorry if I have mistakes in translation and spelling, I don't know English well.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back