A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

This group is for White Satanists.

It is Satan's intention that the races separate and evolve on their own. The purpose of this group is to educate, and enlighten our Aryan People who are direct descendants of the Nordic Gods. The Jewish communist world order, like their bible and nazarene, work to enforce race-mixing to destroy all racial and cultural identity, history and individuality so the Jews can take over the world with the goal of making slaves of all Gentiles.

"We will have to deal with Christianity in a tougher way than hitherto. We must settle accounts with this Christianity, this greatest of plagues that could have happened to us in our history, which has weakened us in every conflict. If our generation does not do it, then I believe it would drag on for a long time. We must overcome it within ourselves."
-- Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler; Speech to top leaders of the SS, June 9, 1942 Berlin

The link for this group is http://www.666blacksun.com/
Post Reply
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1597
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

So the Jewish media decided to throw black Americans another bone with the Ahmad arbery case,or whatever that idiots name was. In his encounter with police in 2017 on video he was acting like a thug and was caught with marijuana, but he didn’t go to jail, or get even cited because that would be racist an sheeit.

There are now cases and videos of white Alzheimer’s patients in nursing homes being savagely beaten by black nigger animals over this media story. Elderly white couples shot and killed in a cemetery last week by a coon but no one even knows about it. You can go on worldstarhiphop or even just YouTube, and can see videos, even whole channels about niggers going around doing the “knockout game” and other things, killing and torturing whites just because of that. The black on white violence has skyrocketed and leftists and Jews on twitter celebrate these things, as well as the niggers.

Since (((civil rights))) easily MILLIONS of whites have been killed, raped, tortured, maimed, and disfigured by negroes because of “slavery” or for my Brotha Trayvon martin (another black thug rightfully killed) , or some other related bullishit. Thousands of White women raped by African animals every year, but ZERO black women raped by white men. Who are the real devils here?

And I know this is an inflammatory or “hateful” post, and shame on the white HPS if this isn’t approved because this our space to vent, and I can say what we are all thinking and seeing. I know there is a black HPS and black SS, and I am respectful to them, doesn’t mean I have to like them or their people. I’m done groveling and cucking to them just because they are considered good just like a “good Jew”.

Some cracker will come and tell me that ohh noo SWG you’re wrong it’s the fault of Jews that this is happening! I DON’T CARE. It doesn’t matter who tells them and gets them fired up to do this, it’s still being done.

Put it this way, if someone breaks in to my house, rapes my women and children, robs the place, tortures and kills me, i’m not supposed to hate them just because it was a Jew that told them to do it? You have this happening on a mass scale in white countries today.

The point, it doesn’t matter to me who told them to do this, it is still their decision to do it, But since they are so low IQ and hateful they actually enjoy doing it. Make no mistake, niggers would still hate us regardless of Jewish indoctrination.

What have blacks done for us, or anyone for that matter? Why do we have to like them even here in JoS? They were brought out of the jungle and into our nations having everything handed to them and are still ungrateful monkeys. I couldn’t imagine living in Africa and saying that Africans are the devil and they suck and that we should kill them all even though they let me stay here, and have given me the world.

Back to subject, there is indeed a race war going on, a cold and hot one, this can be seen on social media and in person, perfect timing for the election year. I also notice a racial divide when it comes to reopening the country, I go on Facebook and all the blacks are saying keep it shut down it’s still too dangerous wah wah wah. While everyone else realizes that this plandemic is a total hoax.

I may regret this post, but right now I don’t care, this is how I’m feeling and I know it’s how my racial family is seeing this endless injustice.
Contact me privately [email protected]

Image

𖤐…sɐuɐʇɐS ᴉɹʇsou ᴉǝp ǝuᴉɯou uᴉ𖤐
User avatar
sonnenkraft
Posts: 553
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 12:28 pm
Location: Vril

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by sonnenkraft »

some of the Black Races migrant act the same either in America or Europe they have these behaviors RAPE,KILL,BEAT,HUMILIATE,JUMP AND LAUGH then post the video on social media,
their brain is vague injected with hate they have one goal " exterminate "

Bitchute and twiter is flooded with black crimes across the world as i said "they all act the same ".
They tried to bury us, but they don't know we were seeds.

fighting swamp creature(( big fat worm)) & throwing it into the swamp:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOmn9ofu_5U

I will smash all Jewish Marxist parasites skulls and throw them all into the :arrow: swamp.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brczxLKD9jY
Fake Spiritual members will be thrown into the :arrow: swamp.
https://youtu.be/1cP-5ua_n94
Jews are suffering from mental disorder,well,no one told them to be here in jos forum . :lol:
https://youtu.be/4xjj26Lux_Q?t=20
Image
.
loki88
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:19 pm

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by loki88 »

IMPLACABLE ENEMIES
when the enemy can't be placated they can be subjugated
https://www.bitchute.com/video/GABvA227gCly/
User avatar
Yurei
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:53 pm

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Yurei »

I wholeheartedly agree. Whites have just as much of a right to exist as any other gentile race on the planet.
To blame the Negro's crimes against Whites on the Jews would be like blaming Sauron for the crimes of the Orcs.
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1597
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

sonnenkraft wrote:some of the Black Races migrant act the same either in America or Europe they have these behaviors RAPE,KILL,BEAT,HUMILIATE,JUMP AND LAUGH then post the video on social media,
their brain is vague injected with hate they have one goal " exterminate "

Bitchute and twiter is flooded with black crimes across the world as i said "they all act the same ".
There is a saying that goes “black people are the same everywhere”, which is correct.
Contact me privately [email protected]

Image

𖤐…sɐuɐʇɐS ᴉɹʇsou ᴉǝp ǝuᴉɯou uᴉ𖤐
User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Duat

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Ramier108666 »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:So the Jewish media decided to throw black Americans another bone with the Ahmad arbery case,or whatever that idiots name was. In his encounter with police in 2017 on video he was acting like a thug and was caught with marijuana, but he didn’t go to jail, or get even cited because that would be racist an sheeit.

There are now cases and videos of white Alzheimer’s patients in nursing homes being savagely beaten by black nigger animals over this media story. Elderly white couples shot and killed in a cemetery last week by a coon but no one even knows about it. You can go on worldstarhiphop or even just YouTube, and can see videos, even whole channels about niggers going around doing the “knockout game” and other things, killing and torturing whites just because of that. The black on white violence has skyrocketed and leftists and Jews on twitter celebrate these things, as well as the niggers.

Since (((civil rights))) easily MILLIONS of whites have been killed, raped, tortured, maimed, and disfigured by negroes because of “slavery” or for my Brotha Trayvon martin (another black thug rightfully killed) , or some other related bullishit. Thousands of White women raped by African animals every year, but ZERO black women raped by white men. Who are the real devils here?

And I know this is an inflammatory or “hateful” post, and shame on the white HPS if this isn’t approved because this our space to vent, and I can say what we are all thinking and seeing. I know there is a black HPS and black SS, and I am respectful to them, doesn’t mean I have to like them or their people. I’m done groveling and cucking to them just because they are considered good just like a “good Jew”.

Some cracker will come and tell me that ohh noo SWG you’re wrong it’s the fault of Jews that this is happening! I DON’T CARE. It doesn’t matter who tells them and gets them fired up to do this, it’s still being done.

Put it this way, if someone breaks in to my house, rapes my women and children, robs the place, tortures and kills me, i’m not supposed to hate them just because it was a Jew that told them to do it? You have this happening on a mass scale in white countries today.

The point, it doesn’t matter to me who told them to do this, it is still their decision to do it, But since they are so low IQ and hateful they actually enjoy doing it. Make no mistake, niggers would still hate us regardless of Jewish indoctrination.

What have blacks done for us, or anyone for that matter? Why do we have to like them even here in JoS? They were brought out of the jungle and into our nations having everything handed to them and are still ungrateful monkeys. I couldn’t imagine living in Africa and saying that Africans are the devil and they suck and that we should kill them all even though they let me stay here, and have given me the world.

Back to subject, there is indeed a race war going on, a cold and hot one, this can be seen on social media and in person, perfect timing for the election year. I also notice a racial divide when it comes to reopening the country, I go on Facebook and all the blacks are saying keep it shut down it’s still too dangerous wah wah wah. While everyone else realizes that this plandemic is a total hoax.

I may regret this post, but right now I don’t care, this is how I’m feeling and I know it’s how my racial family is seeing this endless injustice.

White Southern Genitle, I... Well it's actually a surprise that you think us all to be the fucking same. Really?? Was this all in your damn mind that we're all the same. You say all those things yet your race as well although of Satan directly were given a handout just like us, so really you want to vent, because what the hell? Why the hell not.

Your race acts stupid at least with the degenerated idiots, placating this White Supremacists that number one barely doesn't even follow all of Hitler's ways. You've got a problem with us SS, in the sense that you don't like us because of the degenerated blacks out there? You are an insult to your race to stoop so low.

I never for the life of me hated whites. I cared little for the idiocy that you guys instituted as a result of the Jews playing both sides here.


So fuck you with your mindless ranting. In all respects I can't wait to get this war over with and you guys stay in fucking Europe


I know your ranting, but if you got dislike for Black SS keep it to yourself because as you can see I won't decidedly hold back any words either
Our Race is Our Nation

Black Power is My Race's Strength by Satan and the Gods and Goddess of Duat

http://www.joyofsatan.org
http://www.blacksforsatan.org
User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Duat

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Ramier108666 »

Yurei wrote:I wholeheartedly agree. Whites have just as much of a right to exist as any other gentile race on the planet.
To blame the Negro's crimes against Whites on the Jews would be like blaming Sauron for the crimes of the Orcs.
Way about those dumbass whites who continue the bullshit that has been growing ever since Jews played both sides. I don't by any chance placate that Jews are going to be the whole of the problem. But you being an SS as well as white should know you how the occult works. This didn't happen all if a sudden. This took years, and when you destroy a civilized people, destroy their history, then what do you have from the aftermath? Mindless cretins. Blacks aren't jungle people as @SouthernWhiteGentile so insultingly said. We have our own cultural, but are spiritually inclined to advance at the best of our ability. So I know you guys are mad, but this went too far when trying to insinuate that all blacks are the same. No we are not.
Our Race is Our Nation

Black Power is My Race's Strength by Satan and the Gods and Goddess of Duat

http://www.joyofsatan.org
http://www.blacksforsatan.org
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1597
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Ramier108666 wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:So the Jewish media decided to throw black Americans another bone with the Ahmad arbery case,or whatever that idiots name was. In his encounter with police in 2017 on video he was acting like a thug and was caught with marijuana, but he didn’t go to jail, or get even cited because that would be racist an sheeit.

There are now cases and videos of white Alzheimer’s patients in nursing homes being savagely beaten by black nigger animals over this media story. Elderly white couples shot and killed in a cemetery last week by a coon but no one even knows about it. You can go on worldstarhiphop or even just YouTube, and can see videos, even whole channels about niggers going around doing the “knockout game” and other things, killing and torturing whites just because of that. The black on white violence has skyrocketed and leftists and Jews on twitter celebrate these things, as well as the niggers.

Since (((civil rights))) easily MILLIONS of whites have been killed, raped, tortured, maimed, and disfigured by negroes because of “slavery” or for my Brotha Trayvon martin (another black thug rightfully killed) , or some other related bullishit. Thousands of White women raped by African animals every year, but ZERO black women raped by white men. Who are the real devils here?

And I know this is an inflammatory or “hateful” post, and shame on the white HPS if this isn’t approved because this our space to vent, and I can say what we are all thinking and seeing. I know there is a black HPS and black SS, and I am respectful to them, doesn’t mean I have to like them or their people. I’m done groveling and cucking to them just because they are considered good just like a “good Jew”.

Some cracker will come and tell me that ohh noo SWG you’re wrong it’s the fault of Jews that this is happening! I DON’T CARE. It doesn’t matter who tells them and gets them fired up to do this, it’s still being done.

Put it this way, if someone breaks in to my house, rapes my women and children, robs the place, tortures and kills me, i’m not supposed to hate them just because it was a Jew that told them to do it? You have this happening on a mass scale in white countries today.

The point, it doesn’t matter to me who told them to do this, it is still their decision to do it, But since they are so low IQ and hateful they actually enjoy doing it. Make no mistake, niggers would still hate us regardless of Jewish indoctrination.

What have blacks done for us, or anyone for that matter? Why do we have to like them even here in JoS? They were brought out of the jungle and into our nations having everything handed to them and are still ungrateful monkeys. I couldn’t imagine living in Africa and saying that Africans are the devil and they suck and that we should kill them all even though they let me stay here, and have given me the world.

Back to subject, there is indeed a race war going on, a cold and hot one, this can be seen on social media and in person, perfect timing for the election year. I also notice a racial divide when it comes to reopening the country, I go on Facebook and all the blacks are saying keep it shut down it’s still too dangerous wah wah wah. While everyone else realizes that this plandemic is a total hoax.

I may regret this post, but right now I don’t care, this is how I’m feeling and I know it’s how my racial family is seeing this endless injustice.

White Southern Genitle, I... Well it's actually a surprise that you think us all to be the fucking same. Really?? Was this all in your damn mind that we're all the same. You say all those things yet your race as well although of Satan directly were given a handout just like us, so really you want to vent, because what the hell? Why the hell not.

Your race acts stupid at least with the degenerated idiots, placating this White Supremacists that number one barely doesn't even follow all of Hitler's ways. You've got a problem with us SS, in the sense that you don't like us because of the degenerated blacks out there? You are an insult to your race to stoop so low.

I never for the life of me hated whites. I cared little for the idiocy that you guys instituted as a result of the Jews playing both sides here.


So fuck you with your mindless ranting. In all respects I can't wait to get this war over with and you guys stay in fucking Europe


I know your ranting, but if you got dislike for Black SS keep it to yourself because as you can see I won't decidedly hold back any words either

I obviously don’t think ALL blacks are the same, but I am fairly certain if you asked 100 random blacks if they would like see the “white devil” eradicated, at least 50% of them would say yes, this is just from what I have been seeing recently. So I do indeed have a problem with the majority.

I’m not sure what you’re talking about getting a handout from Satan when I didn’t say anything about that. Of course I know Africans were at one time connected to the Gods like everyone else.

And I also know that whites are stupid, as I am the harshest on my own. For example, I think it’s pretty stupid whites pander to non whites with reparations or things like marching with black lives matter. They will never like you cracker, no amount of gibs or white wimminz you give them will change that. They want your ass dead. But if you want be an NL, go ahead and see how far that will get you with them.

It may have seemed like I was promoting skinhead primal racial supremacy ideas, but that wasn’t my intention, so I apologize if that’s how you perceived it.

And you keep going on about I supposedly hate black SS when i said in the post I didn’t. I don’t know what else you want me to say about that.

Yes I know white idiocy is really the reason for all of this in the first place. We should have turned away the Jewish slave ships and stopped colonizing Africa hundreds of years ago, and this mess likely wouldn’t have even happened. I do think we should have “stayed the fuck in Europe” because this like I said could have been avoided.

Again, I don’t hate the black SS.
If you wanted to go on the black forum and make a post talking shit about us, I wouldn’t care because that’s your space to say what you want as this is mine. And I certainly be in the comments hounding you.

I was tryin to start something with this, but I’m not get nasty with you because I don’t want to and that would be stupid. If you want to keep discussing great we can do this civilized but I think I answered all of your points.
Contact me privately [email protected]

Image

𖤐…sɐuɐʇɐS ᴉɹʇsou ᴉǝp ǝuᴉɯou uᴉ𖤐
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 2558
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Henu the Great »

I have to bring some balance here: I am white and do not think blacks or other races are all the same. It's the stupid enemy influence and those that are without that suck. Regardless of race!

Ever since coming to Satan and reading these forums I have seen some very bright blacks writing stuff that brings joy to me. Other races are as brilliant as white race, in a different way.
Hail Satanas the most Beautiful and Glorious!

Hail Hitler, our Great Führer!

Consistency is efficiency

Satan Is God main site

Rtr, runic pronunciations and more at Magenta 666 Youtube Channel

Evilgoy ritual timer & Interactive Final RTR & Paintable Tetragrammaton Final RTR


Oy vey fucking kikes
User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Duat

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Ramier108666 »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Ramier108666 wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:So the Jewish media decided to throw black Americans another bone with the Ahmad arbery case,or whatever that idiots name was. In his encounter with police in 2017 on video he was acting like a thug and was caught with marijuana, but he didn’t go to jail, or get even cited because that would be racist an sheeit.

There are now cases and videos of white Alzheimer’s patients in nursing homes being savagely beaten by black nigger animals over this media story. Elderly white couples shot and killed in a cemetery last week by a coon but no one even knows about it. You can go on worldstarhiphop or even just YouTube, and can see videos, even whole channels about niggers going around doing the “knockout game” and other things, killing and torturing whites just because of that. The black on white violence has skyrocketed and leftists and Jews on twitter celebrate these things, as well as the niggers.

Since (((civil rights))) easily MILLIONS of whites have been killed, raped, tortured, maimed, and disfigured by negroes because of “slavery” or for my Brotha Trayvon martin (another black thug rightfully killed) , or some other related bullishit. Thousands of White women raped by African animals every year, but ZERO black women raped by white men. Who are the real devils here?

And I know this is an inflammatory or “hateful” post, and shame on the white HPS if this isn’t approved because this our space to vent, and I can say what we are all thinking and seeing. I know there is a black HPS and black SS, and I am respectful to them, doesn’t mean I have to like them or their people. I’m done groveling and cucking to them just because they are considered good just like a “good Jew”.

Some cracker will come and tell me that ohh noo SWG you’re wrong it’s the fault of Jews that this is happening! I DON’T CARE. It doesn’t matter who tells them and gets them fired up to do this, it’s still being done.

Put it this way, if someone breaks in to my house, rapes my women and children, robs the place, tortures and kills me, i’m not supposed to hate them just because it was a Jew that told them to do it? You have this happening on a mass scale in white countries today.

The point, it doesn’t matter to me who told them to do this, it is still their decision to do it, But since they are so low IQ and hateful they actually enjoy doing it. Make no mistake, niggers would still hate us regardless of Jewish indoctrination.

What have blacks done for us, or anyone for that matter? Why do we have to like them even here in JoS? They were brought out of the jungle and into our nations having everything handed to them and are still ungrateful monkeys. I couldn’t imagine living in Africa and saying that Africans are the devil and they suck and that we should kill them all even though they let me stay here, and have given me the world.

Back to subject, there is indeed a race war going on, a cold and hot one, this can be seen on social media and in person, perfect timing for the election year. I also notice a racial divide when it comes to reopening the country, I go on Facebook and all the blacks are saying keep it shut down it’s still too dangerous wah wah wah. While everyone else realizes that this plandemic is a total hoax.

I may regret this post, but right now I don’t care, this is how I’m feeling and I know it’s how my racial family is seeing this endless injustice.

White Southern Genitle, I... Well it's actually a surprise that you think us all to be the fucking same. Really?? Was this all in your damn mind that we're all the same. You say all those things yet your race as well although of Satan directly were given a handout just like us, so really you want to vent, because what the hell? Why the hell not.

Your race acts stupid at least with the degenerated idiots, placating this White Supremacists that number one barely doesn't even follow all of Hitler's ways. You've got a problem with us SS, in the sense that you don't like us because of the degenerated blacks out there? You are an insult to your race to stoop so low.

I never for the life of me hated whites. I cared little for the idiocy that you guys instituted as a result of the Jews playing both sides here.


So fuck you with your mindless ranting. In all respects I can't wait to get this war over with and you guys stay in fucking Europe


I know your ranting, but if you got dislike for Black SS keep it to yourself because as you can see I won't decidedly hold back any words either

I obviously don’t think ALL blacks are the same, but I am fairly certain if you asked 100 random blacks if they would like see the “white devil” eradicated, at least 50% of them would say yes, this is just from what I have been seeing recently. So I do indeed have a problem with the majority.

I’m not sure what you’re talking about getting a handout from Satan when I didn’t say anything about that. Of course I know Africans were at one time connected to the Gods like everyone else.

And I also know that whites are stupid, as I am the harshest on my own. For example, I think it’s pretty stupid whites pander to non whites with reparations or things like marching with black lives matter. They will never like you cracker, no amount of gibs or white wimminz you give them will change that. They want your ass dead. But if you want be an NL, go ahead and see how far that will get you with them.

It may have seemed like I was promoting skinhead primal racial supremacy ideas, but that wasn’t my intention, so I apologize if that’s how you perceived it.

And you keep going on about I supposedly hate black SS when i said in the post I didn’t. I don’t know what else you want me to say about that.

Yes I know white idiocy is really the reason for all of this in the first place. We should have turned away the Jewish slave ships and stopped colonizing Africa hundreds of years ago, and this mess likely wouldn’t have even happened. I do think we should have “stayed the fuck in Europe” because this like I said could have been avoided.

Again, I don’t hate the black SS.
If you wanted to go on the black forum and make a post talking shit about us, I wouldn’t care because that’s your space to say what you want as this is mine. And I certainly be in the comments hounding you.

I was tryin to start something with this, but I’m not get nasty with you because I don’t want to and that would be stupid. If you want to keep discussing great we can do this civilized but I think I answered all of your points.

Okay, then why did you say you guys took us out of jungles and that we were 'ahem' ungrateful monkeys? In all respects just because you're white does not mean you have the ultimate racial superiority, because if I remember, you guys unlike us give sway to your compassion too much. I'm not saying compassion is bad, but honestly it's why you guys are having problems. Jews exploited you.

Jews exploited us. Does that mean I hate your race? Well if see it as you see it, then in all respects I would see the majority of the Whites the enemy. But then I would be wrong, you aren't my enemy. Never was.

Listen... I feel extremely pissed and I am sorry highly of those blacks that have done and are still doing these crimes to you guys. The blacks that are against that behavior, trust me, we want no part of it.

Honestly our races have crossed paths, we were allies apparently. But when you've got the Jews and their overlords coming through to destroy not just White's history as well as Blacks, what do you have but a huge melting pot.

I don't blame whites, I blame Jews. I could say you guys had choice just like you say with blacks. That would b true, but as I said in another post on this topic to another SS, the occult that the Jews used destroyed us strongly to the point you got the current situation. So if you want to be pissed at those degenerated black, don't worry I'm there with you. I, like any Black SS here would rather see those mindless fool straighten the fuck up, or be destroyed. May seem cruel, but I follow nature and justice. If you've got a parasite or viruses you expunge them from the body.

If those blacks want to continue on after the whole Jews come to light because of their low IQ, I wouldn't bat an eye if they were killed. This is how nature works. Only the strongest survive. So rant, go ahead. I get it. But if you want to really vent, do something about it. Like with all of us, dedicated SS, white, black, Asian, or whatever Gentile nationality, we fucking do the RTR's.

So why don't we vent together at the fuckers who started this shitshow, so then we can focus on our future in piece, where although separated by our respective races, we are still allies?
Our Race is Our Nation

Black Power is My Race's Strength by Satan and the Gods and Goddess of Duat

http://www.joyofsatan.org
http://www.blacksforsatan.org
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 2558
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Henu the Great »

inimigo99 wrote:
If anyone believes that whites are intrinsically superior to blacks or any other ethnicity, they will be frustrated.
I did not say that.

I stopped complaining, I studied and analyzed and I strive for real attitudes that will effectively oppose what I want to oppose, I suggest you do the same.
My only complaint is people without Satan regardless of race.
Hail Satanas the most Beautiful and Glorious!

Hail Hitler, our Great Führer!

Consistency is efficiency

Satan Is God main site

Rtr, runic pronunciations and more at Magenta 666 Youtube Channel

Evilgoy ritual timer & Interactive Final RTR & Paintable Tetragrammaton Final RTR


Oy vey fucking kikes
HPS Shannon
Posts: 1501
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by HPS Shannon »

Ramier, you didnt have to come on this part of the forum to respond to him. It's fine. We all have venting to do. Things are bottled up and their is hatred on both sides. Blind hatred, the way I see it.

Just as whites have been stupid enough to call for and participate in the genocide of their blood, blacks have been bombarded with lies and propaganda about whites starting slavery and being responsible for their fall, etc, etc. We cant truly blame the different races. Do whites deserve to be genocided because they have fallen for Jewish lies? I mean they still have a choice not to call for their own genocide but they still do. No.

Same situation for the black race.

Black gentiles see and notice what the Jews have done to all of us for centuries and their anger is also justified because Jews do look white and so they lump whites and Jews together because they do not know.

Yes, we all must have a choice and take responsibility for our actions despite propaganda but this is where we come in. There are many factors and variables as to why the black race suffers very much, but we will unveil that and correct the problem.

The white gentiles here must vent. All of us. No one can or should interfere with that. Through Satan's light and guidance, we all will heal and understand all that befalls us and poisons our minds and judgement and spiritual field.

If they want to think this about us, that we are animals, infused with innate violence and no ability to return to how Satan created us then that fine. In the past, this thing would have hurt and bothered me but the gods helped me understand.

Southernwhitegentile's words did not hurt me because I know it is not true, and nor should it hurt anyone here, if one knowesthe truth. Emotions though are energy and can sometines cloud judgement and logic, so let that run its course.

If any Black gentile who happened to read his post, was hurt or angry is more than likely unaware of Satan's reason and intent when creating the black race. And what the black race has been capable in the past. The gods lead myself and another black gentile to awesome info last summer.

We all are not here to like eachother definitely but under Satan we still are united and all racial differences and hatred will be rendered inactive and disintegrate omce we all move forward to Satan's dominion over earth.

Southerwhitegentile, be well. I understand how hard it is to see what the white race is going through, it hurts me too. Find your light and use this to fight harder.

Ramier, do not let his words bother you. You and I know deeply that what he says is not true and neither do the gods believe so otherwise the black race wouldnt be here and the gods wouldnt be working with us. They see know and see us as worthy and thats what you should be focused on.

It's a beautiful thing to be created by Satan. White or Black.
User avatar
Yurei
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:53 pm

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Yurei »

Ramier108666 wrote:
Yurei wrote:I wholeheartedly agree. Whites have just as much of a right to exist as any other gentile race on the planet.
To blame the Negro's crimes against Whites on the Jews would be like blaming Sauron for the crimes of the Orcs.
Way about those dumbass whites who continue the bullshit that has been growing ever since Jews played both sides. I don't by any chance placate that Jews are going to be the whole of the problem. But you being an SS as well as white should know you how the occult works. This didn't happen all if a sudden. This took years, and when you destroy a civilized people, destroy their history, then what do you have from the aftermath? Mindless cretins. Blacks aren't jungle people as @SouthernWhiteGentile so insultingly said. We have our own cultural, but are spiritually inclined to advance at the best of our ability. So I know you guys are mad, but this went too far when trying to insinuate that all blacks are the same. No we are not.
Strawman. Nowhere in my post did I blame all blacks for all atrocities against the white race. There are many, MANY good and honorable black people out there and I hold nothing but the upmost respect for our Black gentile SS comrades in arms. I do apologies if I caused any offense as it was not intentional. Those white traitors who call for open borders will be punished in due time along with the rest of our enemies.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 7819
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

This post is basically only venting and confusion when it comes to perception.

This is because you're angry and for obvious reasons such as that Blacks are assaulting Whites on a constant basis. Many of them are mad because they think that "Whitey" has been on the other hand assaulting and limiting them.

A change of the context as a whole is required. Basic hatreds and so forth won't make things better for nobody involved. Blacks and Whites can keep hating each other for a thousand years and nothing is going to really get created out of this other than misery. And a lot of Jewish profit. That's it.

The above is a loop of mistakes that never ends. The only way to change this, is to keep people separate and in another natural territory. This removes conflicts. The enemy created most of these conflicts in the first place.

Were not of this, the whole perception of things would be different.

You do not have to respect them, nor they have to respect you. This is something you made up and it's said nowhere. Only Liberals say this shit in order to cause brain damage to White people.

The lines here are also strawman, because nobody told you to tolerate injustice done to you by nobody, despite of the race they come from. This is just you confusing your feelings that the Liberals tell you [oy vey love black people cause they were enslaved n shiet] with the exact contrary that we say here.

Whites and Blacks have both been manipulated, and that is the reality. You do not have to like them, and they do not hate to like you either. This is not about liberal ass kissing or an obligation. You choose on your own how you will feel about it. We are free to hate.

Your feelings however remain feelings and the reality of the situation remains something else. The external situation remains that Blacks are developing as we are, and are also put in the wrong place by the enemy as we are, and that there is artificial conflict created between the two, continues on and on.

Of course the enemy expects people to take the race baiting in and it has been working for a very long time. As people fight, the Jew takes the loot of everyone and leaves.

The problems will not stop when you feel angry about Blacks or you attack a burglar, they only end or get into a manageable level, for everyone involved, when the enemy is entirely gone.

Whites have fucked up in that we were compassionate to a pathological and sickening degree. The Gods had created a system of Justice to give gifts and uprising to other beings, by dividing them. This was ingrained in Pagan culture. After the Jew created xianity, these standards were destroyed, and Whites started slaving for other races, but also doing numerous other mistakes.

Do not think we are more moral because we have done the above. This was a natural big mistake to do. Blacks likewise, given in to another urge, on the side of attacks and crime. But these are all natural flaws, and all beings have it. Unless these are modulated and advanced past, problems persist, and they create chaos, destruction, hatred, murder, and voiding of development.

A Black may be wrong to attack Whites for no reason, but so are Whites very wrong to have given in to Jewtalk in regards to how every criminal needs to be loved, catered for, and protected. Instead of following the Justice that the Gods once created for our Earth and Legal systems [let those who are worth, be worth of something, and the rest to fuck off in plain words], we followed Jewish morality which says "Cast thy pearls amongst the swine like a Communist".

Most of the negativity and destruction of the planet, and general human stupidity, is an enemy creation. There are definitely inherent flaws also, but the ability of advancement is completely removed. Satan gave the means of spirituality to all Races, and let the worthy ones uplift themselves. This can go as far as specific beings of a Race rising entirely higher and above the general land mass of idiots.

I have nothing in common with a ghetto mudshark that does crack, neither do you. Black SS have nothing in common with goonies that you describe here. If you raise all the rocks, both conditions were created by setting up a specific environment that led people to this result, ie, Jews did that.

Understand this for yourself and recognize that others also have that right. And even if you do not, this is still ingrained in Natural Law, so it can never be removed. So the faster you come in terms with this reality, the better you will feel.

The only way to even out wrongs between both parties is to take on the third party which causes and orchestrates the conflict.

In anyway, everyone in the SS family is a noble and powerful person enough to see past the reasoning of the masses. This is why we have been successful in displacing the enemy and not dancing by their drum.

Problems between "Blacks and Whites" are just recent bullshit, created primarily, because Jews forced Blacks into the United States.
User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Duat

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Ramier108666 »

Yurei wrote:
Ramier108666 wrote:
Yurei wrote:I wholeheartedly agree. Whites have just as much of a right to exist as any other gentile race on the planet.
To blame the Negro's crimes against Whites on the Jews would be like blaming Sauron for the crimes of the Orcs.
Way about those dumbass whites who continue the bullshit that has been growing ever since Jews played both sides. I don't by any chance placate that Jews are going to be the whole of the problem. But you being an SS as well as white should know you how the occult works. This didn't happen all if a sudden. This took years, and when you destroy a civilized people, destroy their history, then what do you have from the aftermath? Mindless cretins. Blacks aren't jungle people as @SouthernWhiteGentile so insultingly said. We have our own cultural, but are spiritually inclined to advance at the best of our ability. So I know you guys are mad, but this went too far when trying to insinuate that all blacks are the same. No we are not.
Strawman. Nowhere in my post did I blame all blacks for all atrocities against the white race. There are many, MANY good and honorable black people out there and I hold nothing but the upmost respect for our Black gentile SS comrades in arms. I do apologies if I caused any offense as it was not intentional. Those white traitors who call for open borders will be punished in due time along with the rest of our enemies.
Apologies Brother Yurei. That was supposed to be directed to @SouthernWhiteGentile. Nevertheless Hps Shannon explained everything well enough, so this post or any other venting regarding my race I'm going to avoid. Probably better this way.
Our Race is Our Nation

Black Power is My Race's Strength by Satan and the Gods and Goddess of Duat

http://www.joyofsatan.org
http://www.blacksforsatan.org
User avatar
Syd Silver
Posts: 361
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:10 pm
Location: 4th Reich

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Syd Silver »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:So the Jewish media decided to throw black Americans another bone with the Ahmad arbery case,or whatever that idiots name was. In his encounter with police in 2017 on video he was acting like a thug and was caught with marijuana, but he didn’t go to jail, or get even cited because that would be racist an sheeit.

There are now cases and videos of white Alzheimer’s patients in nursing homes being savagely beaten by black nigger animals over this media story. Elderly white couples shot and killed in a cemetery last week by a coon but no one even knows about it. You can go on worldstarhiphop or even just YouTube, and can see videos, even whole channels about niggers going around doing the “knockout game” and other things, killing and torturing whites just because of that. The black on white violence has skyrocketed and leftists and Jews on twitter celebrate these things, as well as the niggers.

Since (((civil rights))) easily MILLIONS of whites have been killed, raped, tortured, maimed, and disfigured by negroes because of “slavery” or for my Brotha Trayvon martin (another black thug rightfully killed) , or some other related bullishit. Thousands of White women raped by African animals every year, but ZERO black women raped by white men. Who are the real devils here?

And I know this is an inflammatory or “hateful” post, and shame on the white HPS if this isn’t approved because this our space to vent, and I can say what we are all thinking and seeing. I know there is a black HPS and black SS, and I am respectful to them, doesn’t mean I have to like them or their people. I’m done groveling and cucking to them just because they are considered good just like a “good Jew”.

Some cracker will come and tell me that ohh noo SWG you’re wrong it’s the fault of Jews that this is happening! I DON’T CARE. It doesn’t matter who tells them and gets them fired up to do this, it’s still being done.

Put it this way, if someone breaks in to my house, rapes my women and children, robs the place, tortures and kills me, i’m not supposed to hate them just because it was a Jew that told them to do it? You have this happening on a mass scale in white countries today.

The point, it doesn’t matter to me who told them to do this, it is still their decision to do it, But since they are so low IQ and hateful they actually enjoy doing it. Make no mistake, niggers would still hate us regardless of Jewish indoctrination.

What have blacks done for us, or anyone for that matter? Why do we have to like them even here in JoS? They were brought out of the jungle and into our nations having everything handed to them and are still ungrateful monkeys. I couldn’t imagine living in Africa and saying that Africans are the devil and they suck and that we should kill them all even though they let me stay here, and have given me the world.

Back to subject, there is indeed a race war going on, a cold and hot one, this can be seen on social media and in person, perfect timing for the election year. I also notice a racial divide when it comes to reopening the country, I go on Facebook and all the blacks are saying keep it shut down it’s still too dangerous wah wah wah. While everyone else realizes that this plandemic is a total hoax.

I may regret this post, but right now I don’t care, this is how I’m feeling and I know it’s how my racial family is seeing this endless injustice.
You have no reason to regret this post, everything you said is true, everyone sees what is happening
# Aryan Pride

# Aryans United

✠ Feel The Power See The Glory ✠

[email protected]
User avatar
Syd Silver
Posts: 361
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:10 pm
Location: 4th Reich

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Syd Silver »

inimigo99 wrote:]

If anyone believes that whites are intrinsically superior to blacks or any other ethnicity, they will be frustrated.

I know that whites are descendants of the Gods.
I know that white civilizations are the greatest.

But reality has already proven that they can be superior to whites at any point, such as intellectual, physical or spiritual.
Ramier108666 wrote:
So fuck you with your mindless ranting. In all respects I can't wait to get this war over with and you guys stay in fucking Europe
it looks like you're the frustrated ones ...

I assure you, this will not be forgotten.
# Aryan Pride

# Aryans United

✠ Feel The Power See The Glory ✠

[email protected]
User avatar
Syd Silver
Posts: 361
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:10 pm
Location: 4th Reich

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Syd Silver »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:This post is basically only venting and confusion when it comes to perception.

This is because you're angry and for obvious reasons such as that Blacks are assaulting Whites on a constant basis. Many of them are mad because they think that "Whitey" has been on the other hand assaulting and limiting them.

A change of the context as a whole is required. Basic hatreds and so forth won't make things better for nobody involved. Blacks and Whites can keep hating each other for a thousand years and nothing is going to really get created out of this other than misery. And a lot of Jewish profit. That's it.

The above is a loop of mistakes that never ends. The only way to change this, is to keep people separate and in another natural territory. This removes conflicts. The enemy created most of these conflicts in the first place.

Were not of this, the whole perception of things would be different.

You do not have to respect them, nor they have to respect you. This is something you made up and it's said nowhere. Only Liberals say this shit in order to cause brain damage to White people.

The lines here are also strawman, because nobody told you to tolerate injustice done to you by nobody, despite of the race they come from. This is just you confusing your feelings that the Liberals tell you [oy vey love black people cause they were enslaved n shiet] with the exact contrary that we say here.

Whites and Blacks have both been manipulated, and that is the reality. You do not have to like them, and they do not hate to like you either. This is not about liberal ass kissing or an obligation. You choose on your own how you will feel about it. We are free to hate.

Your feelings however remain feelings and the reality of the situation remains something else. The external situation remains that Blacks are developing as we are, and are also put in the wrong place by the enemy as we are, and that there is artificial conflict created between the two, continues on and on.

Of course the enemy expects people to take the race baiting in and it has been working for a very long time. As people fight, the Jew takes the loot of everyone and leaves.

The problems will not stop when you feel angry about Blacks or you attack a burglar, they only end or get into a manageable level, for everyone involved, when the enemy is entirely gone.

Whites have fucked up in that we were compassionate to a pathological and sickening degree. The Gods had created a system of Justice to give gifts and uprising to other beings, by dividing them. This was ingrained in Pagan culture. After the Jew created xianity, these standards were destroyed, and Whites started slaving for other races, but also doing numerous other mistakes.

Do not think we are more moral because we have done the above. This was a natural big mistake to do. Blacks likewise, given in to another urge, on the side of attacks and crime. But these are all natural flaws, and all beings have it. Unless these are modulated and advanced past, problems persist, and they create chaos, destruction, hatred, murder, and voiding of development.

A Black may be wrong to attack Whites for no reason, but so are Whites very wrong to have given in to Jewtalk in regards to how every criminal needs to be loved, catered for, and protected. Instead of following the Justice that the Gods once created for our Earth and Legal systems [let those who are worth, be worth of something, and the rest to fuck off in plain words], we followed Jewish morality which says "Cast thy pearls amongst the swine like a Communist".

Most of the negativity and destruction of the planet, and general human stupidity, is an enemy creation. There are definitely inherent flaws also, but the ability of advancement is completely removed. Satan gave the means of spirituality to all Races, and let the worthy ones uplift themselves. This can go as far as specific beings of a Race rising entirely higher and above the general land mass of idiots.

I have nothing in common with a ghetto mudshark that does crack, neither do you. Black SS have nothing in common with goonies that you describe here. If you raise all the rocks, both conditions were created by setting up a specific environment that led people to this result, ie, Jews did that.

Understand this for yourself and recognize that others also have that right. And even if you do not, this is still ingrained in Natural Law, so it can never be removed. So the faster you come in terms with this reality, the better you will feel.

The only way to even out wrongs between both parties is to take on the third party which causes and orchestrates the conflict.

In anyway, everyone in the SS family is a noble and powerful person enough to see past the reasoning of the masses. This is why we have been successful in displacing the enemy and not dancing by their drum.

Problems between "Blacks and Whites" are just recent bullshit, created primarily, because Jews forced Blacks into the United States.
It's more than that, you know this very well, this racial conflict existed long before and still exists, in ancient times before the enemy infiltrated these conflicts did not exist because in those times we were guided by the Gods and the Law of Castes was sacredly respected.
When are you going to tell the blacks about the Law of Castes and what it means ?

I told you before we need hierarchy on forums otherwise these conflicts will continue and will be more frequent, Awakening Rituals take effect more and more

Gods have hierarchy, all great civilizations had hierarchy, 3d Reich and so on , you can't have civilization, evolution and discipline without hierarchy.

You only postponed the conflict, nothing more.
# Aryan Pride

# Aryans United

✠ Feel The Power See The Glory ✠

[email protected]
User avatar
InnerMercury20
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:43 am

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by InnerMercury20 »

Im about 10 miles from downtown where there are ghetto slums surrounding the city. the erea i live in is a white rich area on the border of some black neighborhoods(not quite as bad as in the major city but still not great) and every night has been gunshots and fireworks and sirens all night coming from there. There were mostly peaceful protests, no looting, anything like that. No major headlines. But the violence and chaos is happening, i never hear a thing on the local news or anything despite what I can hear going on at night.
Hail Satan!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPLFQpApMAg Ghost-Pro Memoria
EgyptianStar666
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:42 pm

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by EgyptianStar666 »

Normally, I'm cordial and congenial to other races, namely to walk on eggshells. I'm nice to black, because they are a warrior race, but only so many know that the blacks, Hispanics (I have a Hispanic friend, btw), natives, and asians piss me off.

I hate race mixing so damn much, it's so disgusting to me. It destroys races and will fuck you up supernaturally.

I just had to say this.

I notice that a lot of other Satanists outside of J.O.S.... are stupid fuckers. Then again, a lot of people are stupid. I was one myself before I joined Father Satan's side.

The white race is aware of the Jewish problem. However, they still worship jesus claiming that "jesus isn't jewish, he is the son of god" garbage.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL SEKHMET!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL SET!


"What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!" Pope Leo X.

Image

FINAL REVERSE TORAH RITUAL!
40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC [Updated April 2019]
MerKaBa PDF
Important: Adolf Hitler and the Army of Mankind!
Useful Technique for the Third Eye: Breath Runes
How to obliterate your Saturn.

Image
Image
EgyptianStar666
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:42 pm

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by EgyptianStar666 »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote: Thousands of White women raped by African animals every year, but ZERO black women raped by white men. Who are the real devils here?

I have been molested by black and raped by black. I was never sexually assaulted by a white man.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL SEKHMET!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL SET!


"What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!" Pope Leo X.

Image

FINAL REVERSE TORAH RITUAL!
40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC [Updated April 2019]
MerKaBa PDF
Important: Adolf Hitler and the Army of Mankind!
Useful Technique for the Third Eye: Breath Runes
How to obliterate your Saturn.

Image
Image
Bigot Boy
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:47 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Bigot Boy »

EgyptianStar666 wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote: Thousands of White women raped by African animals every year, but ZERO black women raped by white men. Who are the real devils here?

I have been molested by black and raped by black. I was never sexually assaulted by a white man.
That trash will get what he deserves... if he hasn't already...

You are a very strong person.. So sorry that happened to you, wish I could have the chance to fuck that bastard up myself...
Lilith's Tools Of Power ...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy!

... and more Satanic tools in the future
User avatar
Aldrick
Posts: 1318
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:40 am

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Aldrick »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:So the Jewish media decided to throw black Americans another bone with the Ahmad arbery case,or whatever that idiots name was. In his encounter with police in 2017 on video he was acting like a thug and was caught with marijuana, but he didn’t go to jail, or get even cited because that would be racist an sheeit.

There are now cases and videos of white Alzheimer’s patients in nursing homes being savagely beaten by black nigger animals over this media story. Elderly white couples shot and killed in a cemetery last week by a coon but no one even knows about it. You can go on worldstarhiphop or even just YouTube, and can see videos, even whole channels about niggers going around doing the “knockout game” and other things, killing and torturing whites just because of that. The black on white violence has skyrocketed and leftists and Jews on twitter celebrate these things, as well as the niggers.

Since (((civil rights))) easily MILLIONS of whites have been killed, raped, tortured, maimed, and disfigured by negroes because of “slavery” or for my Brotha Trayvon martin (another black thug rightfully killed) , or some other related bullishit. Thousands of White women raped by African animals every year, but ZERO black women raped by white men. Who are the real devils here?

And I know this is an inflammatory or “hateful” post, and shame on the white HPS if this isn’t approved because this our space to vent, and I can say what we are all thinking and seeing. I know there is a black HPS and black SS, and I am respectful to them, doesn’t mean I have to like them or their people. I’m done groveling and cucking to them just because they are considered good just like a “good Jew”.

Some cracker will come and tell me that ohh noo SWG you’re wrong it’s the fault of Jews that this is happening! I DON’T CARE. It doesn’t matter who tells them and gets them fired up to do this, it’s still being done.

Put it this way, if someone breaks in to my house, rapes my women and children, robs the place, tortures and kills me, i’m not supposed to hate them just because it was a Jew that told them to do it? You have this happening on a mass scale in white countries today.

The point, it doesn’t matter to me who told them to do this, it is still their decision to do it, But since they are so low IQ and hateful they actually enjoy doing it. Make no mistake, niggers would still hate us regardless of Jewish indoctrination.

What have blacks done for us, or anyone for that matter? Why do we have to like them even here in JoS? They were brought out of the jungle and into our nations having everything handed to them and are still ungrateful monkeys. I couldn’t imagine living in Africa and saying that Africans are the devil and they suck and that we should kill them all even though they let me stay here, and have given me the world.

Back to subject, there is indeed a race war going on, a cold and hot one, this can be seen on social media and in person, perfect timing for the election year. I also notice a racial divide when it comes to reopening the country, I go on Facebook and all the blacks are saying keep it shut down it’s still too dangerous wah wah wah. While everyone else realizes that this plandemic is a total hoax.

I may regret this post, but right now I don’t care, this is how I’m feeling and I know it’s how my racial family is seeing this endless injustice.
Wow the energy is intense here. The light is just blinding me.

Why have I not checked this out sooner. An Aryan Group, instead of a multi cultural cess pool.

I see they still want to correct every word that comes out of our mouth. Too stupid to read a group description I suppose.

I would never go onto a Black or Asian Group. Then start correcting them at that.

But then they always like to over step, to make sure were not too Nazi. While they can commit every crime under the sun. Burn our country to the ground. While we send countless aid to theirs.

I think it's time we prioritize OUR people.
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।
Cynthia
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon May 11, 2020 3:35 am

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Cynthia »

Syd Silver wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:This post is basically only venting and confusion when it comes to perception.

This is because you're angry and for obvious reasons such as that Blacks are assaulting Whites on a constant basis. Many of them are mad because they think that "Whitey" has been on the other hand assaulting and limiting them.

A change of the context as a whole is required. Basic hatreds and so forth won't make things better for nobody involved. Blacks and Whites can keep hating each other for a thousand years and nothing is going to really get created out of this other than misery. And a lot of Jewish profit. That's it.

The above is a loop of mistakes that never ends. The only way to change this, is to keep people separate and in another natural territory. This removes conflicts. The enemy created most of these conflicts in the first place.

Were not of this, the whole perception of things would be different.

You do not have to respect them, nor they have to respect you. This is something you made up and it's said nowhere. Only Liberals say this shit in order to cause brain damage to White people.

The lines here are also strawman, because nobody told you to tolerate injustice done to you by nobody, despite of the race they come from. This is just you confusing your feelings that the Liberals tell you [oy vey love black people cause they were enslaved n shiet] with the exact contrary that we say here.

Whites and Blacks have both been manipulated, and that is the reality. You do not have to like them, and they do not hate to like you either. This is not about liberal ass kissing or an obligation. You choose on your own how you will feel about it. We are free to hate.

Your feelings however remain feelings and the reality of the situation remains something else. The external situation remains that Blacks are developing as we are, and are also put in the wrong place by the enemy as we are, and that there is artificial conflict created between the two, continues on and on.

Of course the enemy expects people to take the race baiting in and it has been working for a very long time. As people fight, the Jew takes the loot of everyone and leaves.

The problems will not stop when you feel angry about Blacks or you attack a burglar, they only end or get into a manageable level, for everyone involved, when the enemy is entirely gone.

Whites have fucked up in that we were compassionate to a pathological and sickening degree. The Gods had created a system of Justice to give gifts and uprising to other beings, by dividing them. This was ingrained in Pagan culture. After the Jew created xianity, these standards were destroyed, and Whites started slaving for other races, but also doing numerous other mistakes.

Do not think we are more moral because we have done the above. This was a natural big mistake to do. Blacks likewise, given in to another urge, on the side of attacks and crime. But these are all natural flaws, and all beings have it. Unless these are modulated and advanced past, problems persist, and they create chaos, destruction, hatred, murder, and voiding of development.

A Black may be wrong to attack Whites for no reason, but so are Whites very wrong to have given in to Jewtalk in regards to how every criminal needs to be loved, catered for, and protected. Instead of following the Justice that the Gods once created for our Earth and Legal systems [let those who are worth, be worth of something, and the rest to fuck off in plain words], we followed Jewish morality which says "Cast thy pearls amongst the swine like a Communist".

Most of the negativity and destruction of the planet, and general human stupidity, is an enemy creation. There are definitely inherent flaws also, but the ability of advancement is completely removed. Satan gave the means of spirituality to all Races, and let the worthy ones uplift themselves. This can go as far as specific beings of a Race rising entirely higher and above the general land mass of idiots.

I have nothing in common with a ghetto mudshark that does crack, neither do you. Black SS have nothing in common with goonies that you describe here. If you raise all the rocks, both conditions were created by setting up a specific environment that led people to this result, ie, Jews did that.

Understand this for yourself and recognize that others also have that right. And even if you do not, this is still ingrained in Natural Law, so it can never be removed. So the faster you come in terms with this reality, the better you will feel.

The only way to even out wrongs between both parties is to take on the third party which causes and orchestrates the conflict.

In anyway, everyone in the SS family is a noble and powerful person enough to see past the reasoning of the masses. This is why we have been successful in displacing the enemy and not dancing by their drum.

Problems between "Blacks and Whites" are just recent bullshit, created primarily, because Jews forced Blacks into the United States.
It's more than that, you know this very well, this racial conflict existed long before and still exists, in ancient times before the enemy infiltrated these conflicts did not exist because in those times we were guided by the Gods and the Law of Castes was sacredly respected.
When are you going to tell the blacks about the Law of Castes and what it means ?

I told you before we need hierarchy on forums otherwise these conflicts will continue and will be more frequent, Awakening Rituals take effect more and more

Gods have hierarchy, all great civilizations had hierarchy, 3d Reich and so on , you can't have civilization, evolution and discipline without hierarchy.

You only postponed the conflict, nothing more.
If there were hierarchy, would you be talking back to an HP? Sorry but your post seems kind of contradictory. I agree that order can be a good thing but the HPs are working really hard and spend a lot of time so we can basically save the world with our rituals and to say that HP Hooded Cobra is just "postponing the conflict" despite all of this work and time spent finding solutions and helping members seems disrespectful.

Hail Satan!
User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3243
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Shael »

Syd Silver wrote:...
I wonder if you would still glorify caste systems once you realize that some spiritually advanced and wise blacks would be "ranked" above you in that. Because that's how it works - anyone from any race can advance spiritually and become powerful. A caste system wouldnt make way for some kind of wet dream where all whites are "ranked above" every person from other races. Like the worthless white street thug ranked above a black spiritual leader, for example.

To clarify - I'm not saying that any race is better than the other, but rather that hoping for a caste system that would determine peoples' standings solely on race, would be utterly retarded. What matters at the end of the day is how much work a person puts in towards personal advancement and knowledge, and not only their race.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi
User avatar
Syd Silver
Posts: 361
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:10 pm
Location: 4th Reich

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Syd Silver »

Aldrick wrote:
Wow the energy is intense here. The light is just blinding me.

Why have I not checked this out sooner. An Aryan Group, instead of a multi cultural cess pool.

I see they still want to correct every word that comes out of our mouth. Too stupid to read a group description I suppose.

I would never go onto a Black or Asian Group. Then start correcting them at that.

But then they always like to over step, to make sure were not too Nazi. While they can commit every crime under the sun. Burn our country to the ground. While we send countless aid to theirs.

I think it's time we prioritize OUR people.
Exactly
# Aryan Pride

# Aryans United

✠ Feel The Power See The Glory ✠

[email protected]
User avatar
Syd Silver
Posts: 361
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:10 pm
Location: 4th Reich

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Syd Silver »

Cynthia wrote:
Syd Silver wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
It's more than that, you know this very well, this racial conflict existed long before and still exists, in ancient times before the enemy infiltrated these conflicts did not exist because in those times we were guided by the Gods and the Law of Castes was sacredly respected.
When are you going to tell the blacks about the Law of Castes and what it means ?

I told you before we need hierarchy on forums otherwise these conflicts will continue and will be more frequent, Awakening Rituals take effect more and more

Gods have hierarchy, all great civilizations had hierarchy, 3d Reich and so on , you can't have civilization, evolution and discipline without hierarchy.

You only postponed the conflict, nothing more.
Cynthia wrote:If there were hierarchy, would you be talking back to an HP?
Yes I would do the same when I am right and when I have the facts
Cynthia wrote:Sorry but your post seems kind of contradictory.
Where is the contradiction ?! Do you think that hierarchy forbids someone to express an opinion ?!, especially when he is right and has arguments
Only communist leaders surround themselves with "yes-man" and forbid freedom of speech
Cynthia wrote:I agree that order can be a good thing but the HPs are working really hard and spend a lot of time so we can basically save the world with our rituals and to say that HP Hooded Cobra is just "postponing the conflict" despite all of this work and time spent finding solutions and helping members seems disrespectful.
Is it disrespectful to tell the truth ?! Well ...thats interesting!, this discussion is about the conflict between whites and blacks ...you understand that (I hope), and this is the reality,this is happening right now in all White Nations, if you don't see it ...then don't pretend you understand.
Cynthia wrote:Hail Satan!
Heil Satan
# Aryan Pride

# Aryans United

✠ Feel The Power See The Glory ✠

[email protected]
Cynthia
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon May 11, 2020 3:35 am

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Cynthia »

Syd Silver wrote:
Cynthia wrote:
Syd Silver wrote: It's more than that, you know this very well, this racial conflict existed long before and still exists, in ancient times before the enemy infiltrated these conflicts did not exist because in those times we were guided by the Gods and the Law of Castes was sacredly respected.
When are you going to tell the blacks about the Law of Castes and what it means ?

I told you before we need hierarchy on forums otherwise these conflicts will continue and will be more frequent, Awakening Rituals take effect more and more

Gods have hierarchy, all great civilizations had hierarchy, 3d Reich and so on , you can't have civilization, evolution and discipline without hierarchy.

You only postponed the conflict, nothing more.
Cynthia wrote:If there were hierarchy, would you be talking back to an HP?
Yes I would do the same when I am right and when I have the facts
Cynthia wrote:Sorry but your post seems kind of contradictory.
Where is the contradiction ?! Do you think that hierarchy forbids someone to express an opinion ?!, especially when he is right and has arguments
Only communist leaders surround themselves with "yes-man" and forbid freedom of speech
Cynthia wrote:I agree that order can be a good thing but the HPs are working really hard and spend a lot of time so we can basically save the world with our rituals and to say that HP Hooded Cobra is just "postponing the conflict" despite all of this work and time spent finding solutions and helping members seems disrespectful.
Is it disrespectful to tell the truth ?! Well ...thats interesting!, this discussion is about the conflict between whites and blacks ...you understand that (I hope), and this is the reality,this is happening right now in all White Nations, if you don't see it ...then don't pretend you understand.
Cynthia wrote:Hail Satan!
Heil Satan
I apologize if I misunderstood what you meant. But I disagree that HP was just postponing the conflict and I perceived your tone as condescending even if that wasn't what you intended.

Hail Satan
User avatar
Syd Silver
Posts: 361
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:10 pm
Location: 4th Reich

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Syd Silver »

Cynthia wrote: I apologize if I misunderstood what you meant. But I disagree that HP was just postponing the conflict and I perceived your tone as condescending even if that wasn't what you intended.

Hail Satan
No, it wasn't my my intention
# Aryan Pride

# Aryans United

✠ Feel The Power See The Glory ✠

[email protected]
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5490
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Young White mother was murdered by three Black Lives Matter people just because she said "All lives matter."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EGzOTrzPts
User avatar
Fuchs
Posts: 861
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:38 pm

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by Fuchs »

Aquariuss wrote:Attention everyone
Maxine Dietrich was Banned
She can no longer access the JOS Forum

Oy vey, nice try Troll 3/10 points,

Image


look
Aquarius
the enemy does create fake accs with your name slightly changed .
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

Runes/workings combinded with colors. Improvement suggestions welcome
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

viewtopic.php?p=211263#p211263
User avatar
FuckYu_666
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:10 pm

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by FuckYu_666 »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:13 am
So the Jewish media decided to throw black Americans another bone with the Ahmad arbery case,or whatever that idiots name was. In his encounter with police in 2017 on video he was acting like a thug and was caught with marijuana, but he didn’t go to jail, or get even cited because that would be racist an sheeit.

There are now cases and videos of white Alzheimer’s patients in nursing homes being savagely beaten by black nigger animals over this media story. Elderly white couples shot and killed in a cemetery last week by a coon but no one even knows about it. You can go on worldstarhiphop or even just YouTube, and can see videos, even whole channels about niggers going around doing the “knockout game” and other things, killing and torturing whites just because of that. The black on white violence has skyrocketed and leftists and Jews on twitter celebrate these things, as well as the niggers.

Since (((civil rights))) easily MILLIONS of whites have been killed, raped, tortured, maimed, and disfigured by negroes because of “slavery” or for my Brotha Trayvon martin (another black thug rightfully killed) , or some other related bullishit. Thousands of White women raped by African animals every year, but ZERO black women raped by white men. Who are the real devils here?

And I know this is an inflammatory or “hateful” post, and shame on the white HPS if this isn’t approved because this our space to vent, and I can say what we are all thinking and seeing. I know there is a black HPS and black SS, and I am respectful to them, doesn’t mean I have to like them or their people. I’m done groveling and cucking to them just because they are considered good just like a “good Jew”.

Some cracker will come and tell me that ohh noo SWG you’re wrong it’s the fault of Jews that this is happening! I DON’T CARE. It doesn’t matter who tells them and gets them fired up to do this, it’s still being done.

Put it this way, if someone breaks in to my house, rapes my women and children, robs the place, tortures and kills me, i’m not supposed to hate them just because it was a Jew that told them to do it? You have this happening on a mass scale in white countries today.

The point, it doesn’t matter to me who told them to do this, it is still their decision to do it, But since they are so low IQ and hateful they actually enjoy doing it. Make no mistake, niggers would still hate us regardless of Jewish indoctrination.

What have blacks done for us, or anyone for that matter? Why do we have to like them even here in JoS? They were brought out of the jungle and into our nations having everything handed to them and are still ungrateful monkeys. I couldn’t imagine living in Africa and saying that Africans are the devil and they suck and that we should kill them all even though they let me stay here, and have given me the world.

Back to subject, there is indeed a race war going on, a cold and hot one, this can be seen on social media and in person, perfect timing for the election year. I also notice a racial divide when it comes to reopening the country, I go on Facebook and all the blacks are saying keep it shut down it’s still too dangerous wah wah wah. While everyone else realizes that this plandemic is a total hoax.

I may regret this post, but right now I don’t care, this is how I’m feeling and I know it’s how my racial family is seeing this endless injustice.
you have to remember that those crimes are committed by those who do not know, for example there are many white priests so it does not mean that all whites are pedophiles, and more importantly we have to work as a single unit so that those who do not know do not prevail over of us, if you want justice for the race, blame the Jews.
we all have a common goal.
HAIL SATAN!!
Final RTR + Killing the Tetragrammaton :
https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
Lunar Eclipse RTR Ritual :
Shattering Enemy Defenses
https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 1160
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Re: A race war is going on, and only one side knows it’s going on.

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

I think its awesum that we have someone like Southern White gentile and Ramier because they are both very proud and protective of their race which is a good thing.
Post Reply