Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Everyone already knows our race is on its last legs and heading towards total extinction, and on top of all that we aren’t good white people anymore that set the example, especially the women. Now this isn’t a post to bash our queens because even with Jewish influence it’s our fault, the men, the (no longer) leaders for letting it get to this point.

I’m a young man looking at the dating scene, and modern white society as a whole, and what I’m seeing is very bleak. The men are clowns that only care about partying and chasing the next hookup not even thinking about our future and what it will be like if this keeps up. I’m in the deep south so most are still somewhat masculine and take no shit and are distrusting of government and media but that’s not saying much these days. Most whites here are still having 2+ children and don’t totally hate themselves.

And our women, oh Gods, where do I even start. The white college “educated” leftist woman is easily the worst, social media posting and protesting wishing for our demise. Voting us into open borders and communism. Total degenerates blacking out on drugs every night and are coal burners with ugly mongrel children. I see more single white women with one of those out in public more everyday. They also think black (Jewish) thug culture is cool and follow brainless new age teachings and the kosher version of astrology. I don’t need to go on any further, you know how it is.

Seriously, I’m not asking for much, just a woman that isn’t brainwashed by all this crap and that will marry me and have lots of children with me. Is that really too much to ask? Are all the good women hiding under rocks or something? I don’t care if she has a flat chest and ass or is a little ugly. That’s not what it’s about for me, just something real.

The point of this post is a question and also a call to action for all white men reading this. What steps can we take to reverse this, and how are we going to do it? Most think the solution is to listen to Nick Fuentes and go full Xtard and remain celibate and don’t have kids until you are 80 years old. Yeah, that will save the white race.

Based on other posts its recommended to do a working to find a suitable partner.

As for the ones who cling to this bullshit, I'm not concerned about them. They can go fuck themselves and I hope they enjoy having their world fall apart around them as things start to change lol. Before y'all say I have some emotional issues I need to work through, and I see it the same with men who are complete brainwashed idiots. A brainwashed idiot is a brainwashed idiot. I would feel the same about it if it was myself in the scenario.

As for how it'll be fixed, probably by itself. They'll either fix themselves or fail to reincarnate eventually because they are so weak. As said above, based on other similar posts most recommend doing a working to attract a suitable partner. Chances are you won't find another SS, as there seems to be a lot more men then women here however you might find someone who is open to the idea. But hey, maybe you will.

As for the final question, yes we are all hiding under rocks. The "feminists" will even accuse another woman of being sexist and will go on about how the patriarchy is somehow embedded in our brains lmao. That or they'll say we aren't women at all and we must be fake women because theres NO WAY a women would say that! How dare you you sexist! *screeching*

Good luck, SouthernWhiteGentile.

Further information:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33267&p=137324&hilit=suitable+partner#p137324

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33267&p=138571&hilit=Working+to+attract+partner#p138571
( I think you'll find this one useful )

Feminists in their natural habitat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7fXAYcMIhQ
Youtube video title for anyone who cant use invidio for some reason ( pls use it if you can ):
Male privilege is a myth Change my mind

Most good women are "hiding under rocks", because we're not active on social media or at the bars every night YOLO-ing it up, so how are we/they to be found :lol:

The type of woman you might want? Try looking into book clubs, or "conveniently" be at an arts/crafts event or store, or a yoga studio. Not bars. We/they sometimes try online dating but then run away from it as there are soooo many men who just send pics of their genitals with "txt me baby" :roll:

You can also try a working or daily aura programming, to attract your type of woman to you. Venus won't be in Libra until Sept or so though, and it will be retrograding soon for 6 weeks, so avoid that time before starting. Link to SS Calendar for Dates for Magickal Workings in my signature.

We need to focus on the RTR, as it is jewish spells that influence our race to be degenerate idiots and date outsiders. Maybe also pass around the PDF's of books in Satan's Library, by Ben Klassen and George Lincoln Rockwell. If you haven't dl'd those already, go to the Library and ctrl+F "white nationalist", there's about 8 or so. https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

Lydia said:
The type of woman you might want? Try looking into book clubs, or "conveniently" be at an arts/crafts event or store, or a yoga studio. Not bars. We/they sometimes try online dating but then run away from it as there are soooo many men who just send pics of their genitals with "txt me baby" :roll:

I know what you mean. It is a bit hypocritical of me to make this post complaining about women when a fair amount of you feel the same way about us. I don’t try for in person because it’s always that case that they already have a man. Even on social media, looks single? Post about her boyfriend. We need our own kind of white nationalist dating app, I didn’t knoww that there was an appeal for women to be WN. I’m sure it would be filled with actual skinheads and related ilk though. Guess I’ll have to swipe on the tinder.

I assure you I'm a 30-year-old white girl. I have never been in any way attracted to men of any race or culture other than white. The problem with the relationship and closeness of the opposite sex these days is that men, and I mean strictly white people, have abused us mentally, emotionally and even physically. We have long been a good piece of ass for a man to fuck and then throw in the trash with us. In my country of origin, rape is so common that if you tell someone that you have been harassed or raped, including the police, people laugh in your face and make you a whore because you like a 30 cm dick and you like to fuck anyway. and be fucked and possessed like an animal. Fortunately, after 25 years, I met a very sensitive, affectionate and caring white man and he treated me very well as a woman. I don't think you realize how much a woman wants a man in her life! But the man has the stupid habit of playing with our mind and affectivity until you fuck us and then move on, we are just a number for you and categorize us as a piece of meat. Obviously, I do not hate men and I am not a misogynist and no naive fetishist, excellent white men exist but they are also afraid to go out into the world and interact with women so as not to be dragged along, unfortunately there are miserable women in this shity rude world, thanks to jews by the way...
As a personal opinion, I do not want children, I take care not to get pregnant and my boyfriend is not stupid, we do not live in a beneficial world where it is worthwhile to bring an innocent soul into the world, in a world where here reigns disease, famine, violence, big pharma, mass media, ridicule, violence and terror all over the planet. One day, when the wretched jews will be completely eradicated from the world, only then will we whites be able to recover completely and bring beautiful, strong and kind children to this planet.
May the Gods protect me from unwanted children now, because abortion will be written on my belly ASAP. I do not want an innocent and sweet child in a society of terror, thanks to these fucking jews btw....

You mentioned you don't have a diploma nor a job, there is no security from a guy like you, why would a woman choose you instead of somebody who has succeeded in getting those things? Just an advice.

I notice that many women from Nordic countries such as Norway, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Russia, etc. are not as brainwashed into cultural marxism as many American women are. The last time that I can remember the majority of American women giving a damn about family and race was in the 1950s, you know the typical 1950s American housewife.
SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Everyone already knows our race is on its last legs and heading towards total extinction, and on top of all that we aren’t good white people anymore that set the example, especially the women. Now this isn’t a post to bash our queens because even with Jewish influence it’s our fault, the men, the (no longer) leaders for letting it get to this point.

I’m a young man looking at the dating scene, and modern white society as a whole, and what I’m seeing is very bleak. The men are clowns that only care about partying and chasing the next hookup not even thinking about our future and what it will be like if this keeps up. I’m in the deep south so most are still somewhat masculine and take no shit and are distrusting of government and media but that’s not saying much these days. Most whites here are still having 2+ children and don’t totally hate themselves.

And our women, oh Gods, where do I even start. The white college “educated” leftist woman is easily the worst, social media posting and protesting wishing for our demise. Voting us into open borders and communism. Total degenerates blacking out on drugs every night and are coal burners with ugly mongrel children. I see more single white women with one of those out in public more everyday. They also think black (Jewish) thug culture is cool and follow brainless new age teachings and the kosher version of astrology. I don’t need to go on any further, you know how it is.

Seriously, I’m not asking for much, just a woman that isn’t brainwashed by all this crap and that will marry me and have lots of children with me. Is that really too much to ask? Are all the good women hiding under rocks or something? I don’t care if she has a flat chest and ass or is a little ugly. That’s not what it’s about for me, just something real.

The point of this post is a question and also a call to action for all white men reading this. What steps can we take to reverse this, and how are we going to do it? Most think the solution is to listen to Nick Fuentes and go full Xtard and remain celibate and don’t have kids until you are 80 years old. Yeah, that will save the white race.

Aquarius said:
You mentioned you don't have a diploma nor a job, there is no security from a guy like you, why would a woman choose you instead of somebody who has succeeded in getting those things? Just an advice.

I am still young enough where that doesn’t play a major role. I am getting there.

WHITE NATALITY
14 words and the sacredness of White Birth
https://www.bitchute.com/video/yRKRGgPQhhrb/

wariorSS said:
I assure you I'm a 30-year-old white girl. I have never been in any way attracted to men of any race or culture other than white. The problem with the relationship and closeness of the opposite sex these days is that men, and I mean strictly white people, have abused us mentally, emotionally and even physically. We have long been a good piece of ass for a man to fuck and then throw in the trash with us. In my country of origin, rape is so common that if you tell someone that you have been harassed or raped, including the police, people laugh in your face and make you a whore because you like a 30 cm dick and you like to fuck anyway. and be fucked and possessed like an animal. Fortunately, after 25 years, I met a very sensitive, affectionate and caring white man and he treated me very well as a woman. I don't think you realize how much a woman wants a man in her life! But the man has the stupid habit of playing with our mind and affectivity until you fuck us and then move on, we are just a number for you and categorize us as a piece of meat. Obviously, I do not hate men and I am not a misogynist and no naive fetishist, excellent white men exist but they are also afraid to go out into the world and interact with women so as not to be dragged along, unfortunately there are miserable women in this shity rude world, thanks to jews by the way...
As a personal opinion, I do not want children, I take care not to get pregnant and my boyfriend is not stupid, we do not live in a beneficial world where it is worthwhile to bring an innocent soul into the world, in a world where here reigns disease, famine, violence, big pharma, mass media, ridicule, violence and terror all over the planet. One day, when the wretched jews will be completely eradicated from the world, only then will we whites be able to recover completely and bring beautiful, strong and kind children to this planet.
May the Gods protect me from unwanted children now, because abortion will be written on my belly ASAP. I do not want an innocent and sweet child in a society of terror, thanks to these fucking jews btw....
I disagree with your stance about children, right now it's the best time to make children(if you are ready of course, you as in general), especially SS children, they are the White race's future, the beauty of being an SS parent is that your children will be born in a Satanic environment and he may be more or less advanced at a very young age if he/she starts meditating early in life, they are gonna live in a period in which curses are totally diminished because of our rtrs and he will have the opportunity to literally become a God in this lifetime. Children were always born in tough times, and these times are nothing compared to the 1800-1900s, we have advanced medicine, we have knowledge that is one click away, we have education, we have food and water and the list goes on. There have always been tough times since the jews, if people in the 1800s and 1900 had your same thought pattern then what would have been of the White Race? There are infinite counter arguments to your opinion, but maybe you just don't want children and used that as an excuse.

Aquarius said:

Yes he should get a degree and learn as much as he can. Work is something we have to do our entire lives so its best to get a degree and maybe many more as times progress.
but women dont just judge based on degree as such, if you want to succeed and work hard and are a good person then maybe he will get one.

Also people shouldnt really force themselves to get into a relationship if you havent yet sorted out your life . So if Aquarius means it in that way, it is 100 percent correct.
Sort out your life first , learn , grow .

Many people fall on the inferiority side of the scale, it's just like that, no matter how much truth you can tell them, they just prefer living in their little comfortable shitty world.

I like your comment from another topic, it bothers me a little more because my current boyfriend just doesn't want to take my SS path, or the path of truth rather.
I was 14 years old, I think, when I wanted to have children for the first time, it's a childish age, I was immature in my mind like a typical teenage child. I want children even now, more precisely one, I think that I am also an SS, I don't think I would be a shitty mother to my child, I would give my best for the child and I would teach him everything what I know about human life and the life of a satanist in particular from an early age. I don't want to and obviously I can't give birth to a kid since I'm the only one surrounded by fucking christards, except for my boyfriend. I would prefer both parents to be SS. The past few days simply came out of nowhere in my mind and I know that my thoughts did not belong to me, that I will not be with my current boyfriend all my life, I will meet someday in the near future an SS guy with whom I will have a solid relationship. clearly superior to the current one, then obviously I would be the one to tell him, come on boy, we have a job to do, lets have sex. But obviously, it still takes time, in the meantime I see my life, although it bothers me a lot that he calls himself just a pagan NS. Sometimes I feel even though he knows the truth, sometimes I feel that he has an aversion to my religion, that's what he calls it, and I have an aversion to any religion and indifference to these subtle things.
If we were both SS, it's clear that I already had a kid. But only I being SS, without support from anyone, to fuck the rest anyway, I do not care, but without his support, it does not make sense to intervene in the education of his child and I do not want to be a fuking orthodox at the request of his parents , especially of the mother who is a fanatic. I was asked for marriage but I did not accept. We have been together for 5 years, we are socially, professionally compatible, being both engineers, domestic, mental, emotional and erotic as we speak, but I have great reservations about being the wife of a man who is not like me and with whom to get pregnant, obviously he he doesn't want children and he's right here, society is bad at the moment, but if it had been ss, things would have been totally different. We are not starving, we have more than what is strictly necessary, my life to be honest is clearly superior since I dedicated myself 2 years ago, it just so happened that I discovered the site below, although I was looking for something completely different. I become tired of having to protect him from nightmares at night or from attacks, even during the day when he could make the same choice as me and help himself through meditations and f-rtr and if he is overwhelmed by the situation, then ask for help from other SS , Father or Gods.
I truly love and care about him but at this point of view Im fucked. I will remain calm and patient until the right time comes.

wariorSS said:

Have you considered sharing what you wrote with him? If these are your honest feelings, and you predict it to be the obstacle to end the relationship, you should communicate this to him, at some point.

In what ways does he consider himself Pagan NS? In my mind, that is like 99% of the way there. Some people are even christian NS, but saying you are Pagan is yet another step in the right direction. What are his views of spirituality and meditation and what not? Does he believe the Pagan gods are just sort of like mental imaginations, or does he believe they are real entities?

Consider working upon this angle and show him how NS Germany was not just Pagan NS, but full Satanic NS. Ask him to read this website: https://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Third_Reich.html

After some days or weeks of directly showing the reality of NS Germany, perhaps then you can express your views if he still isn't budging, and show him that this is a real problem for you. If his aversion is something silly like he just doesn't like the word Satanic and doesn't like red text on the website, he can surely get over that when the truth of the situation is shown to him. Anyway, good luck.

wariorSS said:
Many people fall on the inferiority side of the scale, it's just like that, no matter how much truth you can tell them, they just prefer living in their little comfortable shitty world.

I like your comment from another topic, it bothers me a little more because my current boyfriend just doesn't want to take my SS path, or the path of truth rather.
I was 14 years old, I think, when I wanted to have children for the first time, it's a childish age, I was immature in my mind like a typical teenage child. I want children even now, more precisely one, I think that I am also an SS, I don't think I would be a shitty mother to my child, I would give my best for the child and I would teach him everything what I know about human life and the life of a satanist in particular from an early age. I don't want to and obviously I can't give birth to a kid since I'm the only one surrounded by fucking christards, except for my boyfriend. I would prefer both parents to be SS. The past few days simply came out of nowhere in my mind and I know that my thoughts did not belong to me, that I will not be with my current boyfriend all my life, I will meet someday in the near future an SS guy with whom I will have a solid relationship. clearly superior to the current one, then obviously I would be the one to tell him, come on boy, we have a job to do, lets have sex. But obviously, it still takes time, in the meantime I see my life, although it bothers me a lot that he calls himself just a pagan NS. Sometimes I feel even though he knows the truth, sometimes I feel that he has an aversion to my religion, that's what he calls it, and I have an aversion to any religion and indifference to these subtle things.
If we were both SS, it's clear that I already had a kid. But only I being SS, without support from anyone, to fuck the rest anyway, I do not care, but without his support, it does not make sense to intervene in the education of his child and I do not want to be a fuking orthodox at the request of his parents , especially of the mother who is a fanatic. I was asked for marriage but I did not accept. We have been together for 5 years, we are socially, professionally compatible, being both engineers, domestic, mental, emotional and erotic as we speak, but I have great reservations about being the wife of a man who is not like me and with whom to get pregnant, obviously he he doesn't want children and he's right here, society is bad at the moment, but if it had been ss, things would have been totally different. We are not starving, we have more than what is strictly necessary, my life to be honest is clearly superior since I dedicated myself 2 years ago, it just so happened that I discovered the site below, although I was looking for something completely different. I become tired of having to protect him from nightmares at night or from attacks, even during the day when he could make the same choice as me and help himself through meditations and f-rtr and if he is overwhelmed by the situation, then ask for help from other SS , Father or Gods.
I truly love and care about him but at this point of view Im fucked. I will remain calm and patient until the right time comes.

Many of us are in similar situations, its very hard for a SS to have a real long term relation with someone from outside not to mention mariage, its natural to want a relation with someone who shares same beliefs like you, someone who sees what you see, in special for us as SS, we are awake and aware, we know the truth we don't match with outside people but we are a very small number and spread all over the globe ...this is the situation for now, see the good side at least your bf is not a xian

Always remember you are not alone, Satan and the Gods are wathcing and guiding us, stay strong our time will come soon.

You remind me of a person I know, you wouldn't happen to have an affinity for fishing and 2 dachshunds would you?

But back to your quote;

So, if I'm reading this right your BF does do some of the meditations and yoga? I'm not entirely sure where the hangup is that's preventing him from dedicating, but it sounds to me like he doesn't want to commit to being a spiritual satanist. And that's odd considering what he would've felt by trying some of the meditations or at least yoga as well as being with you.

Unfortunately I realized that he really does not want to become like me, like the rest of us, shows a certain ignorance and indifference, looks down on us with superiority and considers us a bunch of idiots who are most likely dreamers and accept me or he thinks that he accepts my faith and the ideologies that I am his girlfriend and he can think that it is a moment of error and wandering, that anyway I am more spiritual and to feel good in my skin, I have to believe in something or someone. Don't worry, when the time is right he will regret his decision and it will probably be too late and the time will come when I will disappear like a donkey in the fog of his life, because now is not the time, but I better die alone in the world than to live the last days of my life with a guy who doesn't have at least the same "religious orientation" as me. I am not married and I have no children with him, so nothing forces me to be with him, the situation is easy without other implications, if I was married I would divorce, yes I had a child with him, we both decided for the child to decide with whom to live and when to visit the other parent without taking him through the courts, child protection and other shit as usual in my country and beyond.

wariorSS said:

Unfortunately I realized that he really does not want to become like me, like the rest of us, shows a certain ignorance and indifference, looks down on us with superiority and considers us a bunch of idiots who are most likely dreamers and accept me or he thinks that he accepts my faith and the ideologies that I am his girlfriend and he can think that it is a moment of error and wandering, that anyway I am more spiritual and to feel good in my skin, I have to believe in something or someone. Don't worry, when the time is right he will regret his decision and it will probably be too late and the time will come when I will disappear like a donkey in the fog of his life, because now is not the time, but I better die alone in the world than to live the last days of my life with a guy who doesn't have at least the same "religious orientation" as me. I am not married and I have no children with him, so nothing forces me to be with him, the situation is easy without other implications, if I was married I would divorce, yes I had a child with him, we both decided for the child to decide with whom to live and when to visit the other parent without taking him through the courts, child protection and other shit as usual in my country and beyond.

If you have made up your mind I would advise you to ask Satan for help in finding another partner, this can be done in a formal ritual. And soon you can also do a working to attract a partner. Though I must say it is truly sad when loved ones won't embrace what we've all come to know and practice daily.

Poweredbythesun said:
wariorSS said:

If you have made up your mind I would advise you to ask Satan for help in finding another partner, this can be done in a formal ritual. And soon you can also do a working to attract a partner. Though I must say it is truly sad when loved ones won't embrace what we've all come to know and practice daily.

You are a sweet guy. At the moment I don't think about it because we are in full conflict with the Jews, the gypsies in some places, many people have to be awakened, we live in an ignorant and closed society. I personally live my life, at the moment I don't think it's the right time for a change in my love life but I will do it, it is not the right and opportune moment, I hope to have more dedicated people in the near future. I certainly don't see the guy until I am very old and in the worst case I will choose to be alone if nothing comes of it, especially if he is not an ss.

wariorSS said:
Poweredbythesun said:
wariorSS said:

You are a sweet guy. At the moment I don't think about it because we are in full conflict with the Jews, the gypsies in some places, many people have to be awakened, we live in an ignorant and closed society. I personally live my life, at the moment I don't think it's the right time for a change in my love life but I will do it, it is not the right and opportune moment, I hope to have more dedicated people in the near future. I certainly don't see the guy until I am very old and in the worst case I will choose to be alone if nothing comes of it, especially if he is not an ss.

Thank you, I really wish I wouldn't've had to go through all the pain I did to become this way though. But I digress;

Realistically you should do what is best for you, and for each of us it's hard to give a universal answer. But the good news is we all have magic and abilities most people can only dream of, and this makes a lot of difference. As to your desire to have kids one day, I truly feel for you as so many of us are in the same situation. And though I would say "Have kids as soon as possible as you can, before you might have the chance of complications" I know it is also a VERY bad time for some of us, especially considering the rapid changes that have taken place lately, and that will have to take place soon.

This all said, I do know there will be a eugenics program in place when we take control. And in this us SS will have the chance to have kids, and more than likely complications and other problems will be remedied through the advanced science of the gods and magic of Satan. The future is bright, and we make it brighter with every Final RTR we do.

There are a lot of us SS too, and more joining every day, I'm sure you'll find someone :) Though it is hard now, and nearly impossible to find another SS in real life :/

There are good women BUT you will have to look. That type of woman is no different though than the Ultra masculine men who have all sorts of hang ups and abuse their women often partying and doing drugs and listening to rap music and of course also not giving a fuck about race Mixing I hope all you people realize that. I as a bisexual guy feel your pain more on the guys side than the female side. I never have been able to make hetero guy friends to be honest because they seem freaked out by me so I am not surprised by what some people write about guys abusing their women. They need to work on this and drop all the hang ups be themselves and express their emotions its not against being masculine or any of that. Think of what a man meant in ancient times. Having all sorts of hang ups doesn't make a person more masculine it makes them look dumb.

Anyways with women you will find good women out there. My partner is one of them. You would not have met a person like her at a bar or any of that though. I have been to bars myself this is probably not where you would meet a partner that an SS would want for life to be honest. Its only a place maybe you would go to listen to music or get out to be honest. Most people both women and men who are actually good in this world isolate themselves sadly so the internet or a love spell would be your only likely recourse (wait till venus is direct btw before trying to start a relationship or do a spell) I am sure there is someone out there who would love a person like you though. The only place maybe a good person goes sometimes is a job if they have it or to various stores for supplies or things they want/need. I am being serious here even some people on this forum are like that I am sure. No they are not going to care about how much money you have or all that trust me that is not a big thing with a lot of people. I met my partner at her apartment she didn't go out much she just happened to live on the same floor. That was about 5 years ago. Oh and yeah she agrees with all this stuff on how the world sucks has no meaning etc even though she has not dedicated at this point at least she meditates and is interested in the truth but I don't push it as I don't want to lose her or get her mad. I will let her come to me with this stuff my Gaurdian already is trying to bring her here and being nice so that is good. I am sure she will be here eventually.

I could go on and on with the stuff about how this world sucks there is no meaning and most people are just stuck going nowhere into emptiness forever and all that but I am sure you know that. This is why you wont find a suitable partner as an SS at a club or bar or out doing things most people do.

slyscorpion said:
There are good women BUT you will have to look. That type of woman is no different though than the Ultra masculine men who have all sorts of hang ups and abuse their women often partying and doing drugs and listening to rap music and of course also not giving a fuck about race Mixing I hope all you people realize that. I as a bisexual guy feel your pain more on the guys side than the female side. I never have been able to make hetero guy friends to be honest because they seem freaked out by me so I am not surprised by what some people write about guys abusing their women. They need to work on this and drop all the hang ups be themselves and express their emotions its not against being masculine or any of that. Think of what a man meant in ancient times. Having all sorts of hang ups doesn't make a person more masculine it makes them look dumb.

Anyways with women you will find good women out there. My partner is one of them. You would not have met a person like her at a bar or any of that though. I have been to bars myself this is probably not where you would meet a partner that an SS would want for life to be honest. Its only a place maybe you would go to listen to music or get out to be honest. Most people both women and men who are actually good in this world isolate themselves sadly so the internet or a love spell would be your only likely recourse (wait till venus is direct btw before trying to start a relationship or do a spell) I am sure there is someone out there who would love a person like you though. The only place maybe a good person goes sometimes is a job if they have it or to various stores for supplies or things they want/need. I am being serious here even some people on this forum are like that I am sure. No they are not going to care about how much money you have or all that trust me that is not a big thing with a lot of people. I met my partner at her apartment she didn't go out much she just happened to live on the same floor. That was about 5 years ago. Oh and yeah she agrees with all this stuff on how the world sucks has no meaning etc even though she has not dedicated at this point at least she meditates and is interested in the truth but I don't push it as I don't want to lose her or get her mad. I will let her come to me with this stuff my Gaurdian already is trying to bring her here and being nice so that is good. I am sure she will be here eventually.

I could go on and on with the stuff about how this world sucks there is no meaning and most people are just stuck going nowhere into emptiness forever and all that but I am sure you know that. This is why you wont find a suitable partner as an SS at a club or bar or out doing things most people do.

I'm not antisocial, I don't like commercial music, only baroque and jazz for example, I don't drink, I don't use drugs, I admit, I smoke tobacco to be specific, I don't like bars, clubs, I have other orientations and hobbies. I met my boyfriend at Yule 5 years ago through a friend inviting me to a party at my BF's house where I knew everyone, except him, the excuse was that the guy wanted to hook up with me, he was actually obsessed . People like us and the quiet in general do not frequent places and groups of suspicious people. He told me that he will dedicate himself but he is still documenting and he is not ready, he needs to assimilate all the necessary information, he goes through chaotic states of mental and affective deworming, I cried with anger and frustration and then I suddenly dedicated myself without to think. I didn't know he was going through the same stages as me, always nervous, irascible and frustrated but he didn't pour his venom on me. He said he would be like me soon and that we could help each other. Okay, great news. We are not shy, in fact we are quite friendly, I am talkative, he is quieter and more introverted, we both feel the places and in general people with a coarse vibrational frequency and actually make us uncomfortable, we avoid these situations. Work, house and domestic activities, books, series, documentaries, sex, going out with a small group of friends from one house to another and a lot of play and talking with our pets from which a dwarf is my familiar. This is my life of a dozen, plus meditations, rtr and sleep, nothing special. I feel better to stay at home than to go out into the world and socialize with people because of hostilities and ignorance, isolation and domestic peace are excellent, I don't necessarily feel alone plus the JoS forum.The people here are sweet, gentle, compassionate, hospitable and friendly. I don't need outside shit people. It is enough to be bombarded with stupidity and malice at work, in your free time to make the most of doing something useful, fun, educational.

wariorSS said:
slyscorpion said:

I'm not antisocial, I don't like commercial music, only baroque and jazz for example, I don't drink, I don't use drugs, I admit, I smoke tobacco to be specific, I don't like bars, clubs, I have other orientations and hobbies. I met my boyfriend at Yule 5 years ago through a friend inviting me to a party at my BF's house where I knew everyone, except him, the excuse was that the guy wanted to hook up with me, he was actually obsessed . People like us and the quiet in general do not frequent places and groups of suspicious people. He told me that he will dedicate himself but he is still documenting and he is not ready, he needs to assimilate all the necessary information, he goes through chaotic states of mental and affective deworming, I cried with anger and frustration and then I suddenly dedicated myself without to think. I didn't know he was going through the same stages as me, always nervous, irascible and frustrated but he didn't pour his venom on me. He said he would be like me soon and that we could help each other. Okay, great news. We are not shy, in fact we are quite friendly, I am talkative, he is quieter and more introverted, we both feel the places and in general people with a coarse vibrational frequency and actually make us uncomfortable, we avoid these situations. Work, house and domestic activities, books, series, documentaries, sex, going out with a small group of friends from one house to another and a lot of play and talking with our pets from which a dwarf is my familiar. This is my life of a dozen, plus meditations, rtr and sleep, nothing special. I feel better to stay at home than to go out into the world and socialize with people because of hostilities and ignorance, isolation and domestic peace are excellent, I don't necessarily feel alone plus the JoS forum.The people here are sweet, gentle, compassionate, hospitable and friendly. I don't need outside shit people. It is enough to be bombarded with stupidity and malice at work, in your free time to make the most of doing something useful, fun, educational.

Give your boyfriend some time to come to the truth and do not be so frustrated. Ask your Guardian for help like with my case what I am doing if your frustrated. I am trying to get what you said in the way you wrote it. I read that you were frustrated with him earlier.

I am kind of extroverted myself I mean I have so much stuff in fire and air but this isolation thing is mainly cause I do not desire to go get really close to people in this world the way it is now.
My partner understands cause she went through a lot with negative people taking advantage of her etc. Same thing happened to me. People just wanted money out of me or me to help them or whatever but never anything in return. Sadly I have Pisces in the first house so I can be way more kind than I want to be and fall for things too much. So they would try to get all they could from me then just leave. That was almost everyone except for my partner but I saw people doing the same stuff to her.

It sucks the world is the way it is.

We just kind of hang out with each other for now cause we don’t want this to keep happening. Like in your case she will come to the truth I know that not worried but I am giving her time cause it’s such a change in thinking from how she was and her Mercury is in Aquarius a fixed sign it’s hard for her to change thoughts she can be stubborn but she is making nice progress.

wariorSS said:
slyscorpion said:

Have you listened to Handel's harpsichord suites (1-8). He composed it at 23 years old

I'm honestly having a hard time finding a suitable partner :( I haven't had trouble finding guys but I'm really paranoid about race and I don't know how to go about making sure they are completely white. And then I start seeing things that aren't probably even there and then I break it off because I want to be safe. Is it good to assume my feelings are correct when I suspect a man might be mixed or even part Jewish? I want a man that I can have a future with and I would be happy to raise kids and I want to be part of keeping the white race alive. Why is it so hard to find someone? Also I have noticed a lot of other women marrying black men, especially where I work pretty much every white woman that goes shopping has mixed kids. And I get hit on by black guys all the time and it makes me uncomfortable and I don't understand why it's so hard to find someone like me. Also pretty much everyone I've met is an Xian:/

Hail Satan!

Cynthia said:
I'm honestly having a hard time finding a suitable partner :( I haven't had trouble finding guys but I'm really paranoid about race and I don't know how to go about making sure they are completely white. And then I start seeing things that aren't probably even there and then I break it off because I want to be safe. Is it good to assume my feelings are correct when I suspect a man might be mixed or even part Jewish? I want a man that I can have a future with and I would be happy to raise kids and I want to be part of keeping the white race alive. Why is it so hard to find someone? Also I have noticed a lot of other women marrying black men, especially where I work pretty much every white woman that goes shopping has mixed kids. And I get hit on by black guys all the time and it makes me uncomfortable and I don't understand why it's so hard to find someone like me. Also pretty much everyone I've met is an Xian:/

Hail Satan!
I'm single if you want. Jk
It's totally fine for you to be meticulous in finding a suitable partner, after all we are SS, we want the best partners :D
Why not do a ritual to Satan and ask him to bring you to a perfect suitable partner for yourself?:)

Aquarius said:
Cynthia said:

Hail Satan!
It's totally fine for you to be meticulous in finding a suitable partner, after all we are SS, we want the best partners :D
Why not do a ritual to Satan and ask him to bring you to a perfect suitable partner for yourself?:)

Lol.. honestly though
I need to do this. I get a lot of guys asking for my number but a lot of them end up being mixed or a lot older (not necessarily unattractive but not practical to have kids, not to mention I can't bear the idea of having the last decade or 2 of my life so lonely and without the one I love). And pretty much everyone I meet is an xian even if they aren't super serious about it.

Cynthia said:
Aquarius said:
Cynthia said:

Hail Satan!

Lol.. honestly though
I need to do this. I get a lot of guys asking for my number but a lot of them end up being mixed or a lot older (not necessarily unattractive but not practical to have kids, not to mention I can't bear the idea of having the last decade or 2 of my life so lonely and without the one I love). And pretty much everyone I meet is an xian even if they aren't super serious about it.

As Aquarius wrote, I recommend doing a ritual to Satan. He will help you out.

Henu the Great said:
Cynthia said:
Aquarius said:

Lol.. honestly though

Thank you for your advice and help. Is there a specific ritual I should do? Sorry if this is a dumb question but for a while I've just been doing RTRs and my basic meditations (cleaning, spinning, protection, and a few others that I do) along with doing other meditations when I have the time. I spend time communicating with Satan daily and have felt his energy strongly and seem to be getting more and more open/ picking up on more (nothing directly verbal yet but through thoughts, energy, and hunches to do things). Should I just communicate directly or do more of a formal ritual or maybe a sun/moon square? Or should I just do what I feel is best? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions.

Thank you again!
Hail Satan!

Cynthia said:
Henu the Great said:
Cynthia said:
Lol.. honestly though

Thank you for your advice and help. Is there a specific ritual I should do? Sorry if this is a dumb question but for a while I've just been doing RTRs and my basic meditations (cleaning, spinning, protection, and a few others that I do) along with doing other meditations when I have the time. I spend time communicating with Satan daily and have felt his energy strongly and seem to be getting more and more open/ picking up on more (nothing directly verbal yet but through thoughts, energy, and hunches to do things). Should I just communicate directly or do more of a formal ritual or maybe a sun/moon square? Or should I just do what I feel is best? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions.

Thank you again!
Hail Satan!
It's just a normal ritual, where you write your request on paper and you pray to him.

JRR Tolkein's lord of the rings discusses the ents and the ent wives and that the ent wives will come back to the ents when they smash down orthunc, the jewdeo-masonic technocracy. When women are excessively privileged they will take as much as they can get and have no loyalty to men who they no longer need to depend on for their desires. I discuss this here:
PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING IN JEWISH POP CULTURE AND ARYAN COUNTER-CULTURE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2a6HIJUDVgzt/

http://hyperborean.info/

Aquarius said:
Cynthia said:
Henu the Great said:

Thank you again!
Hail Satan!
It's just a normal ritual, where you write your request on paper and you pray to him.

Ok. Thank you!

Hail Satan

loki88 said:
JRR Tolkein's lord of the rings discusses the ents and the ent wives and that the ent wives will come back to the ents when they smash down orthunc, the jewdeo-masonic technocracy. When women are excessively privileged they will take as much as they can get and have no loyalty to men who they no longer need to depend on for their desires. I discuss this here:

Hmmm.. I think you've had enough urine and anally imbibed coffee for the day

Cynthia said:
loki88 said:

you'll be back with the White Man once the system starts crashing. There will be no feminism then

loki88 said:
Cynthia said:
loki88 said:

you'll be back with the White Man once the system starts crashing. There will be no feminism then

1)I'm not a feminist. 2) I am seeking a white man as a suitable partner. Not for financial or material reasons

Cynthia said:
loki88 said:
Cynthia said:

1)I'm not a feminist. 2) I am seeking a white man as a suitable partner. Not for financial or material reasons
Loki's mind exploded by reading this comment.

Aquarius said:
Cynthia said:
loki88 said:

Lol

Cynthia said:
Aquarius said:
Cynthia said:

Lol

You will be back in the White Man's home...which is your home....not necessarily for money but for the philosophical gold of the White Man

loki88 said:
Cynthia said:
Aquarius said:

Lol

You will be back in the White Man's home...which is your home....not necessarily for money but for the philosophical gold of the White Man
And guess what.. That White Man will be very happy to share his, how you call it, "philosophical gold". And he will also be happy to provide for her and her comfort. Only losers and homosexuals wouldn't be happy about that.

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
Cynthia said:

And guess what.. That White Man will be very happy to share his, how you call it, "philosophical gold". And he will also be happy to provide for her and her comfort. Only losers and homosexuals wouldn't be happy about that.

provide cash for ass? women have on average more money than men through the bias of hiring and legislation. They can have philosophical gold or they are a golddigger. What self respecting man worthy of the name would play the role of a simpering john and what self respecting woman would sell herself as a prostitute to a man for money? I thought you were about spirituality now i find you are about materliality. Ah the hypocrisy....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back