Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

David Copperfield Teleportation Magic

Aquarius

No, it's an illusion.
And he's a jewish piece of shit who is a typical thief kike who stole the name of a great literature character.

I am so glad I saw this thread before it gets too many replies because I have excellent information.
I was at a David Copperfield show when he did his teleportation trick and I am convinced it is real because he appeared right in front of me. Only 3 seat rows in front of me. People were sitting there. And then in 0.2 seconds he went from being on the stage 120 feet away, to only 15 feet away standing on a small platform that wasn't even there before, and the people who were sitting where he teleported were GONE, and their seats were gone too. I just don't see how that's possible. I'm open to it being real unless a good explanation is provided.

gsus7125 said:
I am so glad I saw this thread before it gets too many replies because I have excellent information.
I was at a David Copperfield show when he did his teleportation trick and I am convinced it is real because he appeared right in front of me. Only 3 seat rows in front of me. People were sitting there. And then in 0.2 seconds he went from being on the stage 120 feet away, to only 15 feet away standing on a small platform that wasn't even there before, and the people who were sitting where he teleported were GONE, and their seats were gone too. I just don't see how that's possible. I'm open to it being real unless a good explanation is provided.
The explanation is that the guy is a jew and an illusionist, and guess why it's called illusionism? Because people with lower iq think that it's actually magick.

Teleportation is physically possible through the manipulation of gravitational waves. There is patented tech that can do that. Spiritually, the planet is a too low of a vibration right now to allow a teleportation siddhi to emerge.

This guy is a clown anyway and a kike. He has nothing to do with what I stated above.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back