Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Souls/Gender

KillerQueen0103

So souls are different according to race.. how about gender. Will I always be a woman. Because I dont want to be a man.. ever. I love my feminine energy.

Stormblood said:
Species, Race, Sex and sexual orientation are hard-wired in the soul.

Are this things which can be seen in your astrological configuration? I am pretty sure that Sexual Orientation is likely one which can be but what about Race and Sex?

Artisan said:
Stormblood said:

Are this things which can be seen in your astrological configuration? I am pretty sure that Sexual Orientation is likely one which can be but what about Race and Sex?

Everything can be seen in the natal chart, as that is a geometrical transposition of your soul in a readable format. However, some things we just do not know yet how to read, unfortunately.

Stormblood said:
Artisan said:
Stormblood said:

Everything can be seen in the natal chart, as that is a geometrical transposition of your soul in a readable format. However, some things we just do not know yet how to read, unfortunately.
For some reason I didn't receive a notification for this post.

Thank you for your response, you are someone who I respect and who I know has a great deal of knowledge. Considering that Sex is within the natal chart, what is the deal with transgender people? I created a thread in the health sub-section but nobody has responded as of yet.
What causes transgender?

Could you explain to me what the cause of transgenderism is? Is it just mental delusion or is it something more?

Artisan said:
Stormblood said:
Artisan said:

Thank you for your response, you are someone who I respect and who I know has a great deal of knowledge. Considering that Sex is within the natal chart, what is the deal with transgender people? I created a thread in the health sub-section but nobody has responded as of yet.
What causes transgender?

Could you explain to me what the cause of transgenderism is? Is it just mental delusion or is it something more?

Blitzkreig said anything I would have stated myself. That is my opinion of the subject. You can also look for replies by HP Hooded Cobra on similar topics. Any counter-reply by Kikestein and other people should be avoided, as they are poison, in my opinion.

Stormblood said:
Artisan said:
Stormblood said:

What causes transgender?

Blitzkreig said anything I would have stated myself. That is my opinion of the subject. You can also look for replies by HP Hooded Cobra on similar topics. Any counter-reply by Kikestein and other people should be avoided, as they are poison, in my opinion.

Thank you for your advice. I will begin searching their posts. I have seen many good posts from Blitzkreig in regards to health and diet.

Thank you for your time and have an excellent day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back