Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how were white people created?

EgyptianStar666

In that fucking Kike's translation of the sumerian texts, it reads that Father had sex with two neanderthal women, which created the white race... but in the Black Book of Satan, Father tells us that he prepares our "vestments", meaning he creates our souls.

I'm confused. How do white souls come into existence? I know that other souls were created by Father, but it's mentioned that the white race is spiritually and biologically related to our Fathrr Satan...

Can someone please clear this up?

I have a fair amount of confusion on this issue also. I'm thinking annunaki created Whites via genetic splicing with hominids of some type. Not sure. Miguel Serrano also speaks of this in "The Golden Cord: Esoteric Hitlerism"

loki88 said:
I have a fair amount of confusion on this issue also. I'm thinking annunaki created Whites via genetic splicing with hominids of some type. Not sure. Miguel Serrano also speaks of this in "The Golden Cord: Esoteric Hitlerism"

Well, it's sort of mentioned something like "neanderthal humans were created by the male sperm of a hominid and eggs of heroines/goddesses".. and "Enki found two women Neanderthals to be attractive and released his seed into their womanhoods". That's what I have read. Another I read was that Enki and his son Thoth along with Lilith used some form of an advanced technology... to create Neanderthals....

But where do the white race come into play? Neanderthals were real people. But history claims that humans came out into existence out of nowhere. We know it was the Gods and Goddesses responsible for that. How are we white people direct descendants of Father Satan? Did he work to create us? Or are we something like a true miracle by our standards? White people are special and our Father is Satan. We're the master race... but I wonder why Father created us. It can't be to be advance slaves.

EgyptianStar666 said:
We're the master race... but I wonder why Father created us. It can't be to be advance slaves.

Life is created for the sole purpose of existing. Life is created to exist, to be alive. Being alive means advancing also besides enjoying life. We are created to "be".

To ''create' organic slaves is only a jewish thing.

nakedhill said:
EgyptianStar666 said:
We're the master race... but I wonder why Father created us. It can't be to be advance slaves.

Life is created for the sole purpose of existing. Life is created to exist, to be alive. Being alive means advancing also besides enjoying life. We are created to "be".

To ''create' organic slaves is only a jewish thing.

Father is so good to us. He doesn't ask to be loved, but he should be.

He created us out of love, unlike that xian god who is a psychopath.

I love Father so very much. I love him more than anyone or anything. I'm always concerned about him.

The Gods genetically engineered the DNA of early hominids to create anthropologically modern humans. The Gods then had sex with these humans,resulting in them giving birth to us, the white race.

Yurei said:
The Gods genetically engineered the DNA of early hominids to create anthropologically modern humans. The Gods then had sex with these humans,resulting in them giving birth to us, the white race.

This! albeit there is more to that.

My best understanding is this upon finding this World and seeing homonid mankind. He realized these would make excellent species to upgun. I wouldn't be surprised if Nordic species came from a simian like entity that possessed certain quirks that are of a higher intellect much like our proto-humans. And made them go Aha! just like us another simian species.

Let us create them in our image.

So my best guess is they captured a few of these entities and began to study us and decided to create the races. Albeit the story gets a bit murky while it is true blacks are the first race being the most primitive, the problem is in modern days it promotes a (((We wuz kangz))) mentality. Being first does not entail specialty, in fact according to the creation story the first man and woman were white.

So then Satan created something in his image i.e. white thus whites are first in small scale. My best guess is he began to fiddle with our DNA either way the Gods are always looking for more DNA. Not in a Grey manner to clone adnasium but in a manner of discovering alternative evolution. It seems logical to assume certain species work in different ways and thus provide alternative spiritual benefits.

Since Satan and the Gods view things spiritually, physically, and mentally at higher levels obviously the spiritual comes first and foremost. It's probably one of the reasons why people despite in modern day lacking spirituality seek spirituality to cure diseases or problems. Only problem is it's hard and sometimes modern things can help. In other words hardwired to spirituality and the Gods.

With that said the most logical effect is Satan took his DNA, eliminated certain unique traits to avoid interbreeding issues and began to acclimate it to our DNA. So a hybrid DNA the best parts of homonid and the best parts of the Gods and create demi-Gods. With that said lets not forget Satan also created advanced homonids i.e. big foot, yeti, simian like creates for a purpose kinda like a special animal or special project a naturalist perspective.

So the first man and women were created. But the story is so destroyed that it begs the question whom was the mother of the first humans. For example I don't want to say this as I have no evidence but if Lilith is someone who was around since day one. Then it stands to reason that being Satan's son i.e. the first white man. It would stand to reason he was raised by one of the Goddesses of Satan i.e. wife.

So a specially made demi-God egg with Satan's sperm and the caretaker being Lilith. IF that is how it was the story.

So out comes Adapa and then the question becomes whom is the mother of Eve and how did they avoid interbreeding issues. It's kinda like the situation whereby the Gods fell in love with the humans. So the black Gods with blacks, White Gods with Whites, and Asiatic Gods with Asians.

And then there is the creation of mass population which we follow the Blacks(Earthly-primitive), Asians(Intellectual), and finally Whites as final mass(most powerful Aetheric people).

Am I wrong in this is this not a plausible scenario that may have occurred a long time ago? Am I wrong?

I really doubt the Gods had sex with whatever was on Earth before we were created. It must have been genetic and spiritual engineering.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I really doubt the Gods had sex with whatever was on Earth before we were created. It must have been genetic and spiritual engineering.

Well, mythology has some truth in it. Maybe Father Satan didn't have sex with two beautiful women... but he probably took their dna... Maybe their eggs and spliced the genetic codes. All I know is Satan created us whites to be the master race... whichever way he did it. I know for a fact that the gods find us white women attractive, while the goddesses find white men attractive.

It's been said in the past that the Black race was engineered by the Gods first, as a sort of prototype. Then the Asians. And then the Gods created Whites as basically a "Master Race" meant to keep Earth in order when they left to return to the Orion galaxy.

Whites, unlike the other races, were created with actual blood of the Gods. Meaning we are Their descendants. It's also known that the Gods took certain Aryans as spouses and had children with them, making demigods. There are different White bloodlines that can be traced back to demigods.

Also, this is paraphrasing, but HP Cobra did say long ago that monkeys were a starting point in the Gods' research (as can be seen in Blacks more than the other races), but we are so evolved past that starting point that it's like comparing an unrefined stone to a magnificent castle.

Bigot Boy said:
It's been said in the past that the Black race was engineered by the Gods first, as a sort of prototype. Then the Asians. And then the Gods created Whites as basically a "Master Race" meant to keep Earth in order when they left to return to the Orion galaxy.

Whites, unlike the other races, were created with actual blood of the Gods. Meaning we are Their descendants. It's also known that the Gods took certain Aryans as spouses and had children with them, making demigods. There are different White bloodlines that can be traced back to demigods.

Also, this is paraphrasing, but HP Cobra did say long ago that monkeys were a starting point in the Gods' research (as can be seen in Blacks more than the other races), but we are so evolved past that starting point that it's like comparing an unrefined stone to a magnificent castle.

Where in Orion? Sirius (B?)? Or Aldebaran...?

TopoftheAbyss said:

Serrano in "Manu: For the Man to Come" claims that :
the Demiurge created jehovah who enslaved the Aion Saturn who then created/engineered the jews. As to the Whites he refers to them as Divyas(gods). It is pretty cloudy to me the 'origins' issue.

loki88 said:
Bigot Boy said:

Where in Orion? Sirius (B?)? Or Aldebaran...?
It may have been mentioned before but I am not certain.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back