Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A small and curious question

Virbra

I was reading around these forums. I used to belong to the Yahoo one but guess it's gone. Anyway I have a question regarding race, I'm mixed. With several different races. I have White, Mexican, native American, and further back I have east Asian and Nigerian roots. What would I consider myself? My genetics are all over the map, from both sides of my family. My mom jokingly said I'm a mutt it's like I can't fully say I belong to any race..

Virbra said:
I was reading around these forums. I used to belong to the Yahoo one but guess it's gone. Anyway I have a question regarding race, I'm mixed. With several different races. I have White, Mexican, native American, and further back I have east Asian and Nigerian roots. What would I consider myself? My genetics are all over the map, from both sides of my family. My mom jokingly said I'm a mutt it's like I can't fully say I belong to any race..
What races are your parents?

Mother, half White, "english/scottish" and Mexican, and native American. Father, half White, "German Bavaria", and east Asian " Korean ".
The Nigerian that's further back from my mother's side.

True. I'm aware of that as well. So that's why I'm confused, I don't know where I stand in all of this. What I should identify as I see people saying white souls black souls etc for someone as mixed as I am.. I can't figure out honestly what I should identify as. It's very hard. Been a internal struggle for me for a long time. I never feel like I can fully fit in anywhere.

In the past, it has been suggested doing a working with the Odhal rune to understand/become aware of your racial roots. Some members have reported success with it, others haven't reported anything at all. Maybe you could give it a try. What do you think?

Depends what you look like the most. The color of your skin matters.

Thank you seems like a good idea I can try this and hopefully it'll help

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back