Adolf Eichmann

This group is for White Satanists.

It is Satan's intention that the races separate and evolve on their own. The purpose of this group is to educate, and enlighten our Aryan People who are direct descendants of the Nordic Gods. The Jewish communist world order, like their bible and nazarene, work to enforce race-mixing to destroy all racial and cultural identity, history and individuality so the Jews can take over the world with the goal of making slaves of all Gentiles.

"We will have to deal with Christianity in a tougher way than hitherto. We must settle accounts with this Christianity, this greatest of plagues that could have happened to us in our history, which has weakened us in every conflict. If our generation does not do it, then I believe it would drag on for a long time. We must overcome it within ourselves."
-- Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler; Speech to top leaders of the SS, June 9, 1942 Berlin

The link for this group is http://www.666blacksun.com/
Post Reply
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1156
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Adolf Eichmann

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Why was this rat faced kike allowed in the SS? He looks ridiculous in uniform.

Image


Unlike proper Aryans

Image

Image

Image
Image

ϟ What is white culture? :arrow: ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=49822

ϟAn RTR a day keeps Juden away :arrow: ϟ
http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2

ϟ Awaken the white racial soul with this one simple trick :arrow: find out why the enemy hates it ϟ
https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

ϟ News for US, for a change :arrow: ϟ
https://nationalvanguard.org/
Image
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1156
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Ozodari wrote:careful there buddy youre not allowed to question the nazis okay the nazis were the spiritual elite okay

hitler was a god and all his close friends had risen kundalini and the ss were his handpicked officials alright?

the nazis were against the jews REMEMBER THAT or you will grow a jew nose and have 66 gorillion dollars in your bank account.

i still have that 2 hour video with the powerpoint presentation showing how many high ranking ss were jews, everytime i try to post it i get banned.
I haven’t seen any other SS that appear to be Jewish, this one seems to be an Anomaly.

It is known that they were in the Wehrmacht because it wasn’t part of SS under Hitler read the post in my signature.

I was hoping somebody could have a good response to this since it is important.
Image

ϟ What is white culture? :arrow: ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=49822

ϟAn RTR a day keeps Juden away :arrow: ϟ
http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2

ϟ Awaken the white racial soul with this one simple trick :arrow: find out why the enemy hates it ϟ
https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

ϟ News for US, for a change :arrow: ϟ
https://nationalvanguard.org/
Image
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1156
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Ozodari wrote:

Also I haven’t seen you around before. Are you a satanist or just someone passing by?
Image

ϟ What is white culture? :arrow: ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=49822

ϟAn RTR a day keeps Juden away :arrow: ϟ
http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2

ϟ Awaken the white racial soul with this one simple trick :arrow: find out why the enemy hates it ϟ
https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

ϟ News for US, for a change :arrow: ϟ
https://nationalvanguard.org/
Image
Gear88
Posts: 1545
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by Gear88 »

Ozodari wrote:careful there buddy youre not allowed to question the nazis okay the nazis were the spiritual elite okay

hitler was a god and all his close friends had risen kundalini and the ss were his handpicked officials alright?

the nazis were against the jews REMEMBER THAT or you will grow a jew nose and have 66 gorillion dollars in your bank account.

i still have that 2 hour video with the powerpoint presentation showing how many high ranking ss were jews, everytime i try to post it i get banned.
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:...Adolf Eichmann...
Post where? Here? I highly doubt your post would get you banned. That's like saying if you debate a high priest without any name callings or anything they ban you cause they don't agree with your information. Sure HP.Cobra in Final answer on christian anti-semitsm might have said we Satanists don't believe in flat equality of opinion but that's just his observation of seeing the corrosion equality brings in. Non the less your free to post all the information you want just a matter of being posted or not or more specifically debated. So next time feel free to post your information.

It's funny what member: SWG mentions because I'm curious on the conclusion was gotten. For example Heydrich has pretty jewy nose but that doesn't make him a jew. Sure Nordic as hell with almost a Slavic feature-set but non-the less he was not.

Also just because SS were jewish as you claim does not mean they were removed or left. For example many people don't realize the Germans had Frei-Juden, or Free Jews; I forgot how many free-jews existed as second class citizens in the G.G.R.(Greater German Reich) but it must have numbered somewhere around 20ish maybe up to 40ish thousand.

For example Dr.Edward Bloch was Hitler's chief physician and was jewish funny enough in the entire time he was with him he never did anything like with the murder of the Czar by Dr.Hirsch if I recall his name. A member one time posted something similar no jews at all and had to be warned by one of our member's that is falsified history and untrue there were some jews around.

So for example you state the SS had high-ranking jews well funny enough if they aren't a threat and can be used why not use them.

For example Goering had one of his personnel was a jew there's the situation whereby he had to demote him cause he couldn't outright fire him.

Also there is the story of the Ostfront member Hans Reimar(Weimar)(Heimar) I forgot his name it was memtically posted. Basically a full on jewish person fighting in the Eastern Front and also receiving a Ritter Kruz Eintz Class(Knights Cross first class) for bravery and exemplary performance on the battlefield.

I know some might state I'm being a Semitic apologist like Hitler read about in newspapers in his Vienna days. But while I'm not trying to be philo-semitic I am trying to point out true history and falsified history are at odds with each other.

For example 6 gorillian died while other sources more credible sources state 160,000-240,000-maybe 300,000 people died and funny enough that was WITHIN the war that doesn't take into account that in some cases some people in concentration camps run by the Germans did not fully release their population in some cases as late as 1948 potentially 1949.

In my personal opinion on Eichmann whether jewish or not. The jews were just out for blood that day. In the video of the holohoax they even use Viernack's display model as evidence for the Treblinka facility and funny enough it's the same re-arranged Viernack name used during the Nuremberg Trials. So funny enough the jews concocted a story or a lie to arrange Eichmann also the fact mossad popped into another nation and illegally removed a person shows you these people have way too much time on their hands doing non-sense and illegal things. And then people wonder why jews are hated.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OFuLYgOSYRs9/

Long like a two hour documentary but it shows the highlights of Eichmann trial and it's basically a kangaroo court like what occurred to dozens if not hundreds of people around the World all over the nations that fought against Germany.

Funny enough the junkers were more jewish and more of a threat than some measly jews playing Gentile as SS.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = Orion = Our race is our nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index
Aquarius
Posts: 6199
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by Aquarius »

Where is it stated that he is jewish?
How lifting the veil feels like:
Image
Aquarius
Posts: 6199
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by Aquarius »

Thiz Ozodari guy is an idiot who constantly calls the SS jews and believes in the jewish narrative that Hitler was jew and all that other jewish crap idiots like to believe. There's no way to reason with him as he is either incredibly deluded or a jew.
How lifting the veil feels like:
Image
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1156
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Gear88 wrote:

It's funny what member: SWG mentions because I'm curious on the conclusion was gotten. For example Heydrich has pretty jewy nose but that doesn't make him a jew. Sure Nordic as hell with almost a Slavic feature-set but non-the less he was not.
Aquarius wrote:Where is it stated that he is jewish?
I came to this conclusion just by looking at the cat and his features using my human instinct and intuition in detecting who is part of the tribe and who isn’t. I am 100% certain he is not Aryan.

As for Heydrich he is definitely strange looking but he does not have Jewish features unlike eichmann. Gentiles can be strange or rather unattractive looking, this does not make one Jewish

Image

Image

This is ridiculous. He looks Yuri bezmenov at trial.
Image

As for everything else in your reply that’s not my bone to pick I don’t doubt the legitimacy of the SS other than this one guy.
Image

ϟ What is white culture? :arrow: ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=49822

ϟAn RTR a day keeps Juden away :arrow: ϟ
http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2

ϟ Awaken the white racial soul with this one simple trick :arrow: find out why the enemy hates it ϟ
https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

ϟ News for US, for a change :arrow: ϟ
https://nationalvanguard.org/
Image
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1156
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Aquarius wrote:Thiz Ozodari guy is an idiot who constantly calls the SS jews and believes in the jewish narrative that Hitler was jew and all that other jewish crap idiots like to believe. There's no way to reason with him as he is either incredibly deluded or a jew.
I also looked through his few posts and he seems trollish. Which is why I asked if he’s Satanist, which he refused to answer.
Image

ϟ What is white culture? :arrow: ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=49822

ϟAn RTR a day keeps Juden away :arrow: ϟ
http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2

ϟ Awaken the white racial soul with this one simple trick :arrow: find out why the enemy hates it ϟ
https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

ϟ News for US, for a change :arrow: ϟ
https://nationalvanguard.org/
Image
Gear88
Posts: 1545
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by Gear88 »

Aquarius wrote:...Ozodari...
You can always email HP.Cobra and mention to him certain highlight information you have on Ozodari. He believes a narrative and doesn't want to do the research or change his position. I'm not saying ban him cause he is just a molestation like a mosquito bite. But non-the less if you feel like he needs to be inspected or told by HP.Cobra then mention it to him.

(I mention that because HP.Cobra sure has a fiery spirit in lashing out on people including myself so even though Ozodari doesn't require a heavy hand he might need some tough work on him to research stuff.)
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:...Eichmann...
Well whether he was or was not. The funny part is if the day ever comes out appropriate deep level information maybe God-tier information and he is discovered to be jewish. Then funny enough we can speculate Israel was just covering his tracks in case Eichmann confessed on tape and had a post-mortem tape revealed about him.

According to what I know Eichmann was executed for being a train conductor at Auschwitz(or Osterwicz <- Allied name for 1922-1927, even the Germans new it was called Osterwicz before the Auschwitz name change. Around the time period construction of delousing fumigation center for Polish/European use.)

If it weren't for all the lying bullshit maybe we would have known what Eichmann did in the concentration camp systems for Auschwiz, the so-called 5 industrial center facilities. But since too many people go jews dindu nuffin it's hard to understand it all without people talking lies.

What exactly was it about Eichmann that he became the poster boy for anti-Nazi hunters?
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = Orion = Our race is our nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index
Aquarius
Posts: 6199
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by Aquarius »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Gear88 wrote:

It's funny what member: SWG mentions because I'm curious on the conclusion was gotten. For example Heydrich has pretty jewy nose but that doesn't make him a jew. Sure Nordic as hell with almost a Slavic feature-set but non-the less he was not.
Aquarius wrote:Where is it stated that he is jewish?
I came to this conclusion just by looking at the cat and his features using my human instinct and intuition in detecting who is part of the tribe and who isn’t. I am 100% certain he is not Aryan.

As for Heydrich he is definitely strange looking but he does not have Jewish features unlike eichmann. Gentiles can be strange or rather unattractive looking, this does not make one Jewish

Image

Image

This is ridiculous. He looks Yuri bezmenov at trial.
Image

As for everything else in your reply that’s not my bone to pick I don’t doubt the legitimacy of the SS other than this one guy.
Lol I wouldn't be too sure about your edgy 17yo instincts. Like you know better than Himmler who appointed him as an SS.
How lifting the veil feels like:
Image
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1156
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Aquarius wrote: Lol I wouldn't be too sure about your edgy 17yo instincts. Like you know better than Himmler who appointed him as an SS.
Ok Br0 if I recall you aren’t that much older than me. Would you agree that he LOOKS like a Jew?
Gear88 wrote: What exactly was it about Eichmann that he became the poster boy for anti-Nazi hunters?
Probably because they didn’t get him at Nuremberg and it took years to find him. I don’t know and I don’t think it is any major reason.
Image

ϟ What is white culture? :arrow: ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=49822

ϟAn RTR a day keeps Juden away :arrow: ϟ
http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2

ϟ Awaken the white racial soul with this one simple trick :arrow: find out why the enemy hates it ϟ
https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

ϟ News for US, for a change :arrow: ϟ
https://nationalvanguard.org/
Image
User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 1224
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:39 am

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by TopoftheAbyss »

Aquarius wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Gear88 wrote:

It's funny what member: SWG mentions because I'm curious on the conclusion was gotten. For example Heydrich has pretty jewy nose but that doesn't make him a jew. Sure Nordic as hell with almost a Slavic feature-set but non-the less he was not.
Aquarius wrote:Where is it stated that he is jewish?
I came to this conclusion just by looking at the cat and his features using my human instinct and intuition in detecting who is part of the tribe and who isn’t. I am 100% certain he is not Aryan.

As for Heydrich he is definitely strange looking but he does not have Jewish features unlike eichmann. Gentiles can be strange or rather unattractive looking, this does not make one Jewish

Image

Image

This is ridiculous. He looks Yuri bezmenov at trial.
Image

As for everything else in your reply that’s not my bone to pick I don’t doubt the legitimacy of the SS other than this one guy.
Lol I wouldn't be too sure about your edgy 17yo instincts. Like you know better than Himmler who appointed him as an SS.
How is it that your intuition tells you that the SS in uniform is jewish but it tells you nothing about the shill in this thread?
Image
Hail Astarte, Guardian of the Aryan Race!
Aquarius
Posts: 6199
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by Aquarius »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Aquarius wrote: Lol I wouldn't be too sure about your edgy 17yo instincts. Like you know better than Himmler who appointed him as an SS.
Ok Br0 if I recall you aren’t that much older than me. Would you agree that he LOOKS like a Jew?
Gear88 wrote: What exactly was it about Eichmann that he became the poster boy for anti-Nazi hunters?
Probably because they didn’t get him at Nuremberg and it took years to find him. I don’t know and I don’t think it is any major reason.
Couple years really matter when you're an SS, one year if you are dedicated to your betterment will make you feel like you've matured many more years. That's my experience.
He doesn't feel like a jew to me. There were no jews in the SS.
How lifting the veil feels like:
Image
Prince.of.wallachia
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:08 am

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by Prince.of.wallachia »

Paranoid
By discussing the sacrifices of the last war, we want to become true friends of a peace that will eventually heal the wounds everyone has suffered.

-Adolf Hitler
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1156
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Prince.of.wallachia wrote:Paranoid
Who asked you to respond? If you don’t have anything insightful to say than don’t say anything. This is a real topic.
Image

ϟ What is white culture? :arrow: ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=49822

ϟAn RTR a day keeps Juden away :arrow: ϟ
http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2

ϟ Awaken the white racial soul with this one simple trick :arrow: find out why the enemy hates it ϟ
https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

ϟ News for US, for a change :arrow: ϟ
https://nationalvanguard.org/
Image
Prince.of.wallachia
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:08 am

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by Prince.of.wallachia »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Prince.of.wallachia wrote:Paranoid
Who asked you to respond? If you don’t have anything insightful to say than don’t say anything. This is a real topic.
Yes.
By discussing the sacrifices of the last war, we want to become true friends of a peace that will eventually heal the wounds everyone has suffered.

-Adolf Hitler
User avatar
Sundara
Posts: 885
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:22 pm

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by Sundara »

These hang ups about specific physical features need to end, because there are many many many gentiles that do not have a perfectly chiseled jaw or proportional features. There’s a quite in the how to spot a Jew guide, “Is that a Jew, is that a German?” Something among those lines.

Jews hijacked gentile bodies worldwide. Most of them. Nothing of the jews is original. With proper meditation and the basics of how to spot a Jew down, this gets easier. Having obsessions or hang ups on these things can blind you from who or what is actually jewish versus gentile. Many Germans have a broad forehead and a narrow nose. The type of forehead and nose is different. Jews have a certain type of wiener looking face to them. The lips can be tough to see through, there’s a lot of gentiles with fuller lips, especially when a gentile has had a different race mixed into their genes in the past. The type of nose is different with jews. Meditation and guidance, developing intuition, it’s key. Studying jews of specific sub race and origin helps too. Polish jews, German jews, African jews, Mexican jews. I have also seen quite a few verified Jews who do NOT look jewish. Some even look completely aryan. They hide. Their origins have been so utterly fucked that even some bergs are gentiles and those with gentile last names are hidden mongrils. Sometimes, a gentile can just get so spiritually messed up that they appear and operate as a Jew without the genetics.

I believe all of the SS officers in these photos to be nothing but aryans of Satan. That being said, I’d say they’re attractive as well. Not everyone is a cut crisp copy of physical perfection, whatever that may mean to someone, but let’s give some credit to their rank role and dedication to the cause. There’s more to beauty than a physical image, there really is, although physical image can reflect spiritually. It takes opening the eyes. Stay objective guys. Look at the totality of a person. Soul combined with looks.
User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 1224
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:39 am

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by TopoftheAbyss »

Adolf Diekmann who ordered the Oradour massacre may have been Jewish.
Image
Image
Hail Astarte, Guardian of the Aryan Race!
Aquarius
Posts: 6199
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by Aquarius »

Fenrir216 wrote: and he would later be pardoned by Hitler
You can't be so fool as to believe such a claim.
How lifting the veil feels like:
Image
victory666
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:35 am

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by victory666 »

I may be wrong, but didn't Hitler and Eichmann have a falling out because Eichmann couldn't be trusted ? Wouldn't this have caused Eichmann to turn against the Reich and lie about jewish massacres during his own trials.
Just my opinion. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Hail Father Satan
Aquarius
Posts: 6199
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by Aquarius »

victory666 wrote:I may be wrong, but didn't Hitler and Eichmann have a falling out because Eichmann couldn't be trusted ? Wouldn't this have caused Eichmann to turn against the Reich and lie about jewish massacres during his own trials.
Just my opinion. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Hail Father Satan
The SS were tortured so that they would tell what jews wanted them to say.
How lifting the veil feels like:
Image
victory666
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:35 am

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by victory666 »

Hi Aquarius,
Yes, this is especially true of Hoss who was massively tortured physically and mentally with threats against his family.
Eichmann didn't have his trial until '61, though I wouldn't doubt that he might have gone through some torture just to give them what they wanted to hear. I'm sure he knew what the outcome was gonna be either way, especially remembering what happened to many of the other SS.
victory666
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:35 am

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by victory666 »

A supposed quote from Adolf Eichmann,

"[H]ad I been a Jew, I would have been a fanatical Zionist. I could not imagine being anything else. In fact, I would have been the most ardent Zionist imaginable."--ADOLF EICHMANN
Gear88
Posts: 1545
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Adolf Eichmann

Post by Gear88 »

I just want to mention for members whom posted or read this thread.

I'd like to apologize for disrespecting the legacy of Reinhard Heydrich and Adolf Eichmann. I understand like Hitler or a prominent NSDAP member said "If we AREN'T being slandered by the press and media, we aren't doing our jobs".

I understand both did a bang up job at their careers and even Heydrich should be given credit and shows the worksmanship of Gentiles as he pretty much wrote up the entire manuscript for relocating jews to the zionists alternative plan to move jews to Madagascar. Apparently they had the thought as far back as sometime between the 1640s-1750s but were too fucking lazy to actually create documents for said capacity. Even Europa: The last battle 11:hour documentary mentioned Heydrich's commitment to the plan.

At the end of the day it's a shame what happened I believe [member: @Jack] said it best "Germany was the last hope this past century with dealing with kosher supervision".

Anyways if my comments offended someone or made me seem like some anti-NS or whatever. Well what can I say that wasn't my intent.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = Orion = Our race is our nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index
Post Reply