About Skin Colors

This group is for White Satanists.

It is Satan's intention that the races separate and evolve on their own. The purpose of this group is to educate, and enlighten our Aryan People who are direct descendants of the Nordic Gods. The Jewish communist world order, like their bible and nazarene, work to enforce race-mixing to destroy all racial and cultural identity, history and individuality so the Jews can take over the world with the goal of making slaves of all Gentiles.

"We will have to deal with Christianity in a tougher way than hitherto. We must settle accounts with this Christianity, this greatest of plagues that could have happened to us in our history, which has weakened us in every conflict. If our generation does not do it, then I believe it would drag on for a long time. We must overcome it within ourselves."
-- Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler; Speech to top leaders of the SS, June 9, 1942 Berlin

The link for this group is http://www.666blacksun.com/
Satanic Genius

About Skin Colors

Postby Satanic Genius » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:55 pm

All Hail to my White Brothers,
Few days ago I was searching my old photos and I found my infancy photos. My baby body has dark hairs, light brown eyes and a pale skin. But now my skin is little bronse. (Cause of sun bath) And now I cant turn back to my original pale white skin. What should I do?

$ignificant$un

Re: About Skin Colors

Postby $ignificant$un » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:50 pm

Most babies are born with little pigment, even darker and mixed races. How can you tell you have “light” brown eyes in a baby picture. Most of mine are not that good if quality.

You could paint yourself white if that makes you feel better
I want what no man can give me.

Ol argedco luciftias

Re: About Skin Colors

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:27 pm

Don't worry about it, you are fine how you are.
Be Happy :P