Is this forum only for Nordic blondes or for anyone with white skin?

This group is for White Satanists.

It is Satan's intention that the races separate and evolve on their own. The purpose of this group is to educate, and enlighten our Aryan People who are direct descendants of the Nordic Gods. The Jewish communist world order, like their bible and nazarene, work to enforce race-mixing to destroy all racial and cultural identity, history and individuality so the Jews can take over the world with the goal of making slaves of all Gentiles.

"We will have to deal with Christianity in a tougher way than hitherto. We must settle accounts with this Christianity, this greatest of plagues that could have happened to us in our history, which has weakened us in every conflict. If our generation does not do it, then I believe it would drag on for a long time. We must overcome it within ourselves."
-- Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler; Speech to top leaders of the SS, June 9, 1942 Berlin

The link for this group is http://www.666blacksun.com/
Harry

Is this forum only for Nordic blondes or for anyone with white skin?

Postby Harry » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:05 am

Now i got white skin, dark brown hair and a greek nose so can i participant here?
These websites got Encryption and tools to protect yourself against any kind of digital surveillance.
:arrow: https://www.privacytools.io :!:
Another Good Privacy website :)
:arrow: https://restoreprivacy.com/ :!:

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: Is this forum only for Nordic blondes or for anyone with white skin?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:11 am

Its for all White people. So all Whites are welcome.

The Blonde Blue eyed is a myth.

Whites are White and Nordic is the seed subrace. All other Whites are also White people.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:17 am

Alright
These websites got Encryption and tools to protect yourself against any kind of digital surveillance.

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:26 pm

This forum is for all white people, it does not matter whether you're Nordic, Germanic, Anglo, or Mediterranean. If you're of European Stock, you are welcome here.
Victory or Valhalla!

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:17 pm

Does it matter if I am mostly or fully Nordic with blonde hair but don't have blue eyes and they are a little darker.

Master

Postby Master » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:43 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Its for all White people. So all Whites are welcome.

Whites are White and Nordic is the seed subrace. All other Whites are also White people.

In my opinion, races should be genetically incompatible to be distinct and unique. There are too many sub-races and they are too similar to each other. Unfortunately, people think that humanity is one race, simply with hair of different colors and eyes of different colors and also with skin of different colors.
Let me make an observation. Blacks are to all intents and purposes black and original. Black hair, black eyes and black skin. The original whites are Nordic. White skin, blue eyes and blond hair. I'm referring to distinctive and original features. Blue eyes are the colour of water. Water seen up close is very clear, from a distance it takes on the color blue. A glass of water. A lake, river, ocean. Blonde hair has the characteristics of gold and light, clarity and purity. Now, these days things are not even close to perfection. We must not allow further racial alterations.

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:43 pm

I wish in the future we would become more distinct racially.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:09 pm

Master wrote:White skin, blue eyes and blond hair. I'm referring to distinctive and original features. Blue eyes are the colour of water. Water seen up close is very clear, from a distance it takes on the color blue. A glass of water. A lake, river, ocean. Blonde hair has the characteristics of gold and light, clarity and purity. Now, these days things are not even close to perfection. We must not allow further racial alterations.

You forgot red hair, which seemed to be a distinguishing feature among Pharaohs: fair skin, blue eyes, red hair.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Master

Postby Master » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:56 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Master wrote:White skin, blue eyes and blond hair. I'm referring to distinctive and original features. Blue eyes are the colour of water. Water seen up close is very clear, from a distance it takes on the color blue. A glass of water. A lake, river, ocean. Blonde hair has the characteristics of gold and light, clarity and purity. Now, these days things are not even close to perfection. We must not allow further racial alterations.

You forgot red hair, which seemed to be a distinguishing feature among Pharaohs: fair skin, blue eyes, red hair.

Very funny :lol: , I see what you mean.
What do you think of the beard. Why do Jews love beards? The beard doesn't belong exclusively to them. Hair is very useful for beauty. I don't know about beards. Anyway, even a beard needs maintenance and care like hair. I heard a popular saying somewhere, that hair is half beauty. That's very true. Just imagine a man or a woman with beautiful hair. Then strip them from their hair and/or other beauty features and the result is the stupid gray ones or zombies.

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:11 am

Stormblood wrote:

I always thought red hair came togheter with green eyes.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:23 pm

Master wrote:Very funny :lol: , I see what you mean.
What do you think of the beard. Why do Jews love beards? The beard doesn't belong exclusively to them. Hair is very useful for beauty. I don't know about beards. Anyway, even a beard needs maintenance and care like hair. I heard a popular saying somewhere, that hair is half beauty. That's very true. Just imagine a man or a woman with beautiful hair. Then strip them from their hair and/or other beauty features and the result is the stupid gray ones or zombies.

I recall a statement from one HP saying that the beard as an allegory represents the manifestation of the spoken word. I don't think we can go through standards with this. Some men look better with a beard of varying length, some men look better clean-cut. As long as the beard is neat and clean, regardless of length, and not wild and messy, I don't why associate it with jews. Ancient Mesopotamian art depicts some Gods with a beard, including Enki/Satan.

Regarding hair, we know it's ruled by Venus. I guess that's why it's perceived as you say. Length should vary according to job standards and what looks better, as long as it's always kept clean and tidy. We know who revels in chaos and filth :D

TopoftheAbyss wrote:
Stormblood wrote:You forgot red hair, which seemed to be a distinguishing feature among Pharaohs: fair skin, blue eyes, red hair.

Not always. Excluding pharaohs, I've seen it with blue eyes, grey eyes and also with hazel/light brown eyes. I've never seen it with dark brown or black eyes, though. Maybe yours was a joke I didn't understand.

Shael

Postby Shael » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:06 pm

Master wrote: Why do Jews love beards? The beard doesn't belong exclusively to them.
I think, and this is just a theory, that they like growing long beards because people often associate big, long beards with being wise. So it would just be another attempt to further deceive those gentiles who are unaware. Also, the beard may hide some facial features that could give away their jewishness, especially in the case of the big bushy mustache that goes over the mouth.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Pirate11

Postby Pirate11 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:33 pm

What do you think of the beard. Why do Jews love beards? The beard doesn't belong exclusively to them. Hair is very useful for beauty. I don't know about beards.

They are obliged to not shave their beards because their books say so. It's one of their tradition, as it is to only wash themselves in a certain type of bath, to get circumcised, etc.
TopoftheAbyss wrote:I always thought red hair came togheter with green eyes.

Not necessarily. I know a lot of people with green eyes and brown hair, and some with blue/ice eyes and red hair, for example. To be fair, I have seen all combinations of hair/eyes color in white people, white is the race with the most variety of traits between its sub-races
Satanic freedom, Hell on Earth
Acta non verba
Author of Final RTR UNIX Tool

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:44 pm

Master wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Very funny :lol: , I see what you mean.

I also think beards suck. Maybe they were put in concentration camps because of that.

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:57 pm

Pirate11 wrote:
What do you think of the beard. Why do Jews love beards? The beard doesn't belong exclusively to them. Hair is very useful for beauty. I don't know about beards.

They are obliged to not shave their beards because their books say so. It's one of their tradition, as it is to only wash themselves in a certain type of bath, to get circumcised, etc.
TopoftheAbyss wrote:I always thought red hair came togheter with green eyes.

Not necessarily. I know a lot of people with green eyes and brown hair, and some with blue/ice eyes and red hair, for example. To be fair, I have seen all combinations of hair/eyes color in white people, white is the race with the most variety of traits between its sub-races

I meant that green eyes and red hair is the most present when these features are involved.

Aren't jewesses forbidden to wash for a month after they give birth?

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:01 pm

I just realized that beards can look good. It's just that I never saw a person with a beard like Greek statues.

Pirate11

Postby Pirate11 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:08 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:I meant that green eyes and red hair is the most present when these features are involved.

I guess this depends on where you live

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Aren't jewesses forbidden to wash for a month after they give birth?

I wouldn’t be surprised by that lol they’re just disgusting

TopoftheAbyss wrote:I just realized that beards can look good. It's just that I never saw a person with a beard like Greek statues.

Many people look good with a grown beard, the important thing is to take care of it to make it look good. Like hair, if you don’t take care of them or you have a haircut that “doesn’t fit” on you, you will not look very good
Acta non verba

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:36 pm

Pirate11 wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:I meant that green eyes and red hair is the most present when these features are involved.

I guess this depends on where you live

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Aren't jewesses forbidden to wash for a month after they give birth?

I wouldn’t be surprised by that lol they’re just disgusting

TopoftheAbyss wrote:I just realized that beards can look good. It's just that I never saw a person with a beard like Greek statues.

Many people look good with a grown beard, the important thing is to take care of it to make it look good. Like hair, if you don’t take care of them or you have a haircut that “doesn’t fit” on you, you will not look very good

It just makes sense to me that one of the original Aryan subraces had green eyes and red hair, like Nordics have blue eyes and blonde hair.
Now they are mixed because of race mixing.

Pirate11

Postby Pirate11 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:38 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:It just makes sense to me that one of the original Aryan subraces had green eyes and red hair, like Nordics have blue eyes and blonde hair.

Well yes this could be.
Where I live white sub-races are still not much mixed between them, however this is (very) sadly getting worse over time
Acta non verba

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:29 am

Eye color and hair color are completely seperate genes, and there are multiple different genes influencing the color of each one. There is no linkage between "this hair color goes with this eye color."
Be Happy :P

Master

Postby Master » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:21 am

Thanks for your opinions, guys. Nice talking to you.

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:54 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Eye color and hair color are completely seperate genes, and there are multiple different genes influencing the color of each one. There is no linkage between "this hair color goes with this eye color."

Except in Nordics.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:00 pm

So, regarding the OP, first his nose was hooked, then it was broken, now it's Greek... Mh, interesting...

Harry

Postby Harry » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:30 pm

Pirate11 wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:It just makes sense to me that one of the original Aryan subraces had green eyes and red hair, like Nordics have blue eyes and blonde hair.

Well yes this could be.
Where I live white sub-races are still not much mixed between them, however this is (very) sadly getting worse over time

You can do the white race awakening ritual on them so the situation gets better over time. :)

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:15 am

Harry wrote:
Pirate11 wrote:

Well yes this could be.

You can do the white race awakening ritual on them so the situation gets better over time. :)

Harry you don’t even know if the guy/gal is white and you suggest the white awakening ritual? Not so smart..
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Harry

Postby Harry » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:58 am

Aquarius wrote:
Harry wrote:
Pirate11 wrote:Well yes this could be.

Harry you don’t even know if the guy/gal is white and you suggest the white awakening ritual? Not so smart..

I though that all who participate in the Blacksun666 are part of the white race.

Pirate11

Postby Pirate11 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:12 pm

Harry wrote:You can do the white race awakening ritual on them so the situation gets better over time. :)

Well, nope. It's the whole area, not only a few people. So I will keep on doing the general race awakening we already do whenever it has to be done, but it wouldn't work by making it specific on the people in my area, since I would be alone doing this. Doing the scheduled one on the other hand will affect all whites on the planet, so indirectly the people in my area too, since there are many people doing it.

Aquarius wrote:Harry you don’t even know if the guy/gal is white and you suggest the white awakening ritual? Not so smart..

LOL Yes I am a white guy, I guess he assumed my race because we are on the Black Sun sub-forum
Acta non verba

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:29 pm

Harry wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Harry wrote:

I though that all who participate in the Blacksun666 are part of the white race.

My bad, I didn't see what subforum we're in.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:07 am

Aquarius wrote:
Harry wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Harry you don’t even know if the guy/gal is white and you suggest the white awakening ritual? Not so smart..

My bad, I didn't see what subforum we're in.

Well, it's not forbidden for people of other races to write in other forums. Personally, I've written a lot in the past in the Asian forum too.

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:05 pm

Stormblood wrote:So, regarding the OP, first his nose was hooked, then it was broken, now it's Greek... Mh, interesting...

I have to confuse the rats which are trying to draw me for my safety. :lol: Their will be more. :lol: :lol:

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:41 pm

Stormblood wrote:So, regarding the OP, first his nose was hooked, then it was broken, now it's Greek... Mh, interesting...

But don't worry my nose is not hocked the enemy manipulated my perception of my nose during this heavy attack.

Prince.of.wallachia

Postby Prince.of.wallachia » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:11 am

Harry wrote:

But don't worry my nose is not hocked the enemy manipulated my perception of my nose during this heavy attack.

What does Greek nose mean? There are anthropological explanations for this. Most of them are Greek Alpinid-nosed, ie small and flattened. Are you probably the armenoid or assyrid type?
By discussing the sacrifices of the last war, we want to become true friends of a peace that will eventually heal the wounds everyone has suffered.

-Adolf Hitler

ZaZaz

Postby ZaZaz » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:20 am

TopoftheAbyss wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

It dose with a special type of woman, they are in my experience relatively tall 5,9 to 6 feet, ''some are not yet they look drawn out as if they are proportionate but should be tall.... yet delicate, buxom yet angular features, small waists impressive hips a bit fox-fey like ''slightly pointy teeth but normal looking''' add aristocratic features and you have a winner.

Most of these woman cant stand to lose or gain much weight, its worse if they lose it because they quickly become veiny and there pallor goes pinkish, eating white chocolate repairs this quickly if you keep giving it to them.

I have met such, seen others as actresses. They are a type. ''yet look for the color green hard enough and you see it everywhere right? There are many such types if you really look. Its like there were only so many originally stunning women and these are biased on them with small natural variations.
Note: HP's: Request Practical Satanic screen name: JosFrmPster666, Esoteric666 or lets just assume its really one of these.

www.satanslibrary.org

Syd Silver

Postby Syd Silver » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:40 pm

"The Blonde Blue eyed is a myth"

Care to explain ?

PS. Why the blacks sub-forum is above ours ?!!! ( yes i know how this question sounds but still ... Aryans section under blacks section seriously ... )
Aryan Pride

✠ Feel The Power See The Glory ✠

https://archive.org/details/AdolfHitler ... EETHEGLORY

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:02 am

Syd Silver wrote:

Care to explain ?

PS. Why the blacks sub-forum is above ours ?!!! ( yes i know how this question sounds but still ... Aryans section under blacks section seriously ... )

He did explain. I boldified the explanation.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:02 am

Syd Silver wrote:

Care to explain ?

The idea that the only real white people have blond hair and blue eyes is wrong. White people can have any color hair and eyes.
Be Happy :P

Shael

Postby Shael » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:00 pm

Syd Silver wrote:Why the blacks sub-forum is above ours ?!!!
And why should ours be above theirs? The blacks subforum was first. I think it would be a quite the dick-move to move it down now to "make way for the superior whites", which is what you are implying here. We aren't the "white supremacists" that the jews would like to make us out to be. All the gentile races are of Satan and none of them should be discriminated against or treated worse based on their race.

Either way I think it's quite eccentric to even get triggered over something like the position of a subforum in the first place.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

ZaZaz

Postby ZaZaz » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:15 pm

Syd Silver wrote:

Care to explain ?

He has blond hair and blue eyes this resonates with father. Clarification is sought by me as to the intended ''public'' meaning, what is trying to be said, in what sense?
Note: HP's: Request Practical Satanic screen name: JosFrmPster666, Esoteric666 or lets just assume its really one of these.

www.satanslibrary.org

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:04 am

Does the forum position on the board also nod to hierarchy of things? Since when? It's been like this for years. It was a link before and now a forum. You didn't complain earlier about this Annuda Shoah? Forum order in the panel doesn't imply any hierarchy. The hierarchy is the JoS ministries forums, the top one is the Clergy one, the rest, are other forums.

Basically I get the games some of you play, but that is ok. I am used to answering jewish and general subversive stuff by now. As for the other question... What a selective joke.

The person asks about the "Nordic" and if this is for everyone. I answer them. the "Blonde Blue eyed is a myth". Yes, it is a myth, that is common, that the National Socialists were only about Blonde hair Blue eyed people, which is a common myth that Harry was confused from. Is Hitler a titanium blonde? Was Himmler a titanium blonde? Was Goebbels? Was Rudolf Hess?

I understand where and who is it posting, and I see easily from the mod what some people are trying to pull, it's quite evident.

Does it make some people in some select places angry that Blacks are actually going to go after the Chosen people? What's so bad about that? You don't want them after the Chosen people? What is so bad about this and for whom?

Anything more to shill me with?

Syd Silver wrote:

Care to explain ?

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:12 am

Don't bother, I can see from the comments there are some agencies really angry that shit has hit the fan on them, and they are all over the forum. This appears to just be co-ordinated and anything but the fruit of actual "Inquiry".

Like hey goyim you have wrote 100 volumes on that thing but let's try to get two lines that you wrote and make it look like the ultimate helper of the White people is so bad, oy vey!

Stormblood wrote:
Syd Silver wrote:

Care to explain ?

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:40 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Don't bother, I can see from the comments there are some agencies really angry that shit has hit the fan on them, and they are all over the forum. This appears to just be co-ordinated and anything but the fruit of actual "Inquiry".

Like hey goyim you have wrote 100 volumes on that thing but let's try to get two lines that you wrote and make it look like the ultimate helper of the White people is so bad, oy vey!

Stormblood wrote:
Syd Silver wrote:

Care to explain ?

Indeed I noticed a pattern.

ZaZaz

Postby ZaZaz » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:57 pm

All I know not speaking to politics, at all but my circumstances of birth I am Nordic, and damn proud but this is because my ancestral God ''my progenitor, my father, is also Blond hair blue eyes. Its natural for me to take pride in this. This is about That. No other context. Honest love and resonance. Think what you will. Though admittedly given the location of the post it might have seemed out of context. I was just trying to say father attributes should never be slighted as a myth or unimportant. Though I'm sure in retrospect you only meant, that in a white person is a white person and all need not be Nordic white.

Hail Melek Ta'us, Father!

''The books of Jews, Christians and Muslims, as of those who are without, accept in a sense, i.e., so far
as they agree with and conform to my statutes. Whatsoever is contrary to these, they have altered; do
not accept it. Three things are against me and I hate three things. But those who keep my secrets shall
receive the fulfillment of my promises. Those who suffer for my sake I will surely reward in one of the
worlds.''

''It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against
them.
Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the
teachings and sayings of such as are without.''

www.satanslibrary.org

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:32 pm

If you read my topics in which I have answered these questions hundreds of times you would know.

What is the topic the person asks? If he is allowed to participate on the forum for being a non-Nordic, essentially. This is obviously the case, and I tell him, the fact that participation for only Nordics, is in particular, a myth. Every White person belongs in National Socialism, and all these people are White.

Not sure what is so difficult to understand here or what huge problem there is. I clearly see none, but apparently, words are purposefully misunderstood and taken out of context, and this is not something I intend to continue, because it's a joke.

Harry was into the meme that "The Nazis were only about Blonde Blue Eyed People", which it's an evident and grand hoax. I explained why, and answered.

ZaZaz wrote:All I know not speaking to politics, at all but my circumstances of birth I am Nordic, and damn proud but this is because my ancestral God ''my progenitor, my father, is also Blond hair blue eyes. Its natural for me to take pride in this. This is about That. No other context. Honest love and resonance. Think what you will. Though admittedly given the location of the post it might have seemed out of context. I was just trying to say father attributes should never be slighted as a myth or unimportant. Though I'm sure in retrospect you only meant, that in a white person is a white person and all need not be Nordic white.

Hail Melek Ta'us, Father!

''The books of Jews, Christians and Muslims, as of those who are without, accept in a sense, i.e., so far
as they agree with and conform to my statutes. Whatsoever is contrary to these, they have altered; do
not accept it. Three things are against me and I hate three things. But those who keep my secrets shall
receive the fulfillment of my promises. Those who suffer for my sake I will surely reward in one of the
worlds.''

''It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against
them.
Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the
teachings and sayings of such as are without.''

EgyptianStar666

Postby EgyptianStar666 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:37 pm

I have dark reddish blonde hair and dark blue eyes. I'm all white. I'm proud of my white heritage. I came mostly of Germanic tribes... with some Irish and scotch. Me? Growing up I used to see the Gods and Goddesses as Vikings. Our Father appeared to me as Odin and Loki when I joined Satanism and before. I saw Odin in Berserk mode when it came to the enemy. He is so ineffable! I love him and my white brothers and sisters.

What is going to happen to whites who are Christian? I feel sorrow for them. It hurts me so bad to know or believe that something bad is going to happen to them. Is there any hope?
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL SEKHMET!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL SET!

"What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!" Pope Leo X.

FINAL REVERSE TORAH RITUAL!
40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC [Updated April 2019]
MerKaBa PDF
Important: Adolf Hitler and the Army of Mankind!
Useful Technique for the Third Eye: Breath Runes
How to obliterate your Saturn.

<o>

Postby <o> » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:17 am

For people that have their iris change colors does that mean there is genetic imbalances or something(this question feels dumb af lol)?
My eye color is hazel but I've been told that they've been gray before and I've seen them yellow, more green, or more bluish on occasion. Pretty sure eyes rnt mood rings so y does tht happen?
Lastly, it's super rare but every so often one half of my left iris will turn cometwly skyblue(like crystal smoothness in the color) and the other half will be the normal hazel. I've a friend with brown/gold iris and occasionally her eye left eye will do similar but a pure gold in half the iris and the brown/gold in the other half. Wats the reason?
Walking out of weakness

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:29 am

<o> wrote:For people that have their iris change colors does that mean there is genetic imbalances or something(this question feels dumb af lol)?
My eye color is hazel but I've been told that they've been gray before and I've seen them yellow, more green, or more bluish on occasion. Pretty sure eyes rnt mood rings so y does tht happen?
Lastly, it's super rare but every so often one half of my left iris will turn cometwly skyblue(like crystal smoothness in the color) and the other half will be the normal hazel. I've a friend with brown/gold iris and occasionally her eye left eye will do similar but a pure gold in half the iris and the brown/gold in the other half. Wats the reason?

Most of the time it is light conditions, not internal.

Ghost13

Postby Ghost13 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:51 pm

My eyes do the same thing they change to a almost blue to a very light green depends. On my mood and what i am wearing it is indeed diffrent

Hail
Satan

Ghost13

Postby Ghost13 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:55 pm

My eyes do the same thing they change to a almost blue to a very light green depends. On my mood and what i am wearing it is indeed diffrent

Hail
Satan