Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Russia: Christians shut down Tengrist temple and persecution of other Pagans (edited for errors as of 6/11)

Firstly, this post about a situation in Russia isn't pertaining to what's going on there in the now (2023), this incident was back in 2002 at the turn of the millennium, but it still bears importance to the issue of Pagans being persecuted. Although most "Paganism" being supported out there is distorted with garbage teaching, but the fact that the Russian Christian elite were so keen on shutting down the Tengrist movement in their country has me suspecting that they bore a threat to the church and communist hegemony over that country's spiritual body.

So in Russia, there is a religious movement known as the "Aiyy Faith" interestingly, it's run by the ethnic Yakut people - it is a Tengrist-based religion. Again, as many mainstream Pagan movements are distorted, I can't necessarily for sure claim that the Aiyy religion is "Satanic", since it presents itself as a "monotheistic" religion, with 63 deities, or "manifestations" (though 72 is the number of Goetic Demons, which are our Demons). In addition this Aiyy religion speaks ill of black shamans, or black magick practitioners. It was found by practicing Yakut shaman Lazar Afanasyev.

I can't "dismiss" it either as an enemy religion, since in the past, movements such as the Yezidi religion had to disguise themselves as an "Islamic section" to keep the militant Muslims from hunting down the Yezidis. If I can recall, some groups such as the Templars also had to call themselves a "Christian paramilitary".

However what I appreciate about him is that he stressed the importance of race and religion, and promoted Tengrism as the spiritual force behind Yakut nationalism. None of that "we are one" bullshit promoted by Christianity, Gentiles are only "one" in the sense that we share a cosmic origin in the Orion, but that's about it.

A true test of "religious freedom" in Russia was made, and quite frankly, the Kremlin sure failed because the Tengrists were well on their way to having their own temples built.

Tengrist_temple_Dom_Archy_in_Yakutsk%2C_Yakutia.jpg

What you see there, is the "House of Purification", a Yakut Tengrist temple located in Yakutsk, in Yakutia, one of Russia's far eastern cities in Asia. Sadly, it was confiscated by authorities for the abominable reason you'll see blow:

All the following quotes are from Wikipedia:

"'However, back in 2001, the local Orthodox archbishop sharply criticized the construction of the "pagan temple" (kapishche). And after the new President of Yakutia was elected in 2002, the pro-Orthodox course of the authorities began...and so representatives of ethnic religions ceased to be invited to inter-religious meetings. The House of Purification was taken away and transferred to the city, which turned it into a house of culture''.

You read that right....a couple kikes or kike-worshipers were "butt-hurt" by the presence of pagan temples.

Yet, tell me again, how "Christians are the most persecuted group in the world"!?

The illusion of religious freedom in Russia
This article from the Moscow Times describes basically what can be regarded as censorship of religious groups, it's a miracle that Joy of Satan still exists as a registered organization in the Library of Congress.

This is what the Aiyy faith had to endure,

""Religious organizations" have more right than "groups," but registering an "organization" requires a minimum waiting period of 15 years and comes replete with exhausting inspections, including by the Federal Security Service, KGB's successor.".

Okay - honestly, part of investigative work is understandable, just to make sure nobody is supporting terrorism or any of that.

Given that the FSB is just a KGB descendant, looks like the Aiyy religion may have underwent serious tampering by communists and Christians to get it "approved" as a religious organization.

Persecution of other Pagan groups - Krishnaites
From the same Moscow Times article,

"The Moscow Patriarchate has developed close ties with the Kremlin, and other "traditional" faiths — Islam, Judaism and Buddhism — have also received state endorsement.

But other, less entrenched creeds, such as Baptists or adherents of Krishnaism, increasingly face problems from authorities, according to anti-xenophobia watchdog Sova's 2013 report on freedom of belief in Russia.

In 2012, Prosecutors declared the annotated version of sacred Krishnaite text Bhagavad-Gita "extremist literature," though the ban was rolled back following outrage in India, an important geopolitical ally of Russia's.
"

Awwww......did Putin not know that India is literally one of Satan's largest historical havens? Looks like the Muscovite Jews thought that the people of India would just sit back and allow their own spiritual brethren to be persecuted? But yeah.......Christians are indeed SOME persecuted group...........oy vey! :roll:

Hail Satan!

Sources:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiyy_Faith
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2014/05/26/yakut-pagan-creed-recognized-in-russia-a35828

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Very interesting, thank you.

Most welcome! I didn't even know they had Vedic groups in Russia, other than our JoS members in that country, I'm glad the people of India caught on and rose up against Krishnaite persecution instead of just blindly seeing Russia as an "ally" just because of money reasons (that's...quite the only "reason" Jewtin ever had interests in India...he has a history of backstabbing "allies" with the fact that he aligned Russia with communist China, an enemy of India and Vietnam). Looks like the Kremlin Jews made some miscalculations when carrying forth their pogroms! :p

Interesting post. Although I don't know how the situation in southern Russia is, being a Mongolian and having been a devout follower of tengrism since childhood, I can give some useful info about tengrism that to prove that tengrism has satanic roots. But I'm in no way a shaman myself :lol:

As in any modern religious movement, there are some bad apples such as some shamans who try to turn the religion to a monotheistic cult that revolves around them or some rip-offs that take ridiculous amounts of money for letting you attend any ritual. Despite all that, there are still some humble and loyal shamans that lead a normal life while being true to the path the same way as we SS do. One such shaman is a close friend of mine and I regularly attend the rituals he performs. And as you said, tengrism can't be dismissed as an enemy religion as it's satanic roots are very clear.
-To perform any ritual, the tengrist shaman invokes the spirit of his ancestor also known as elder spirits
-These elder spirits are known to serve under different deities that rule different aspects of life
-These deities as well as the elder sprits sometimes are referred as "tengri" or "shuten". Although "shuten" means "idol" in modern Mongolian, we can see that it clearly comes from "Satan".

Jax911 said:
Interesting post. Although I don't know how the situation in southern Russia is, being a Mongolian and having been a devout follower of tengrism since childhood, I can give some useful info about tengrism that to prove that tengrism has satanic roots. But I'm in no way a shaman myself :lol:

As in any modern religious movement, there are some bad apples such as some shamans who try to turn the religion to a monotheistic cult that revolves around them or some rip-offs that take ridiculous amounts of money for letting you attend any ritual. Despite all that, there are still some humble and loyal shamans that lead a normal life while being true to the path the same way as we SS do. One such shaman is a close friend of mine and I regularly attend the rituals he performs. And as you said, tengrism can't be dismissed as an enemy religion as it's satanic roots are very clear.
-To perform any ritual, the tengrist shaman invokes the spirit of his ancestor also known as elder spirits
-These elder spirits are known to serve under different deities that rule different aspects of life
-These deities as well as the elder sprits sometimes are referred as "tengri" or "shuten". Although "shuten" means "idol" in modern Mongolian, we can see that it clearly comes from "Satan".

Thanks for responding! I've seen your account before in old posts, but didn't know if you were still around, the Mongols of Inner Mongolia in China can surely use your help!

Yeah, I don't doubt Tengrism is Satanic, it's one of the Great Satanic religions of Asia before shit Buddhists and communists fucked us up for good, up there with Bon, Shenism/Shintoism (known as "Mugyok" in Korea). Their teachings are pretty much identical, all-the-more proving a common Satanic origin.

Satan bless Mongolia, may his blessings spread to Inner Mongolia! I actually recommended Mongolian throat singing on HPHC's national anthem page, for Lord Beelzebub/Tengri.

- GuangXia_666

Jax911 said:

Speaking of Russia, in relation to Mongols and Tengrists, there was a Buryat-Russian general by the name of Grigrory Semyonov, Cossack leader in the Transbaikal region supported by Japan - he exposed the Jewish agenda in Russia by handing out copies of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion to Japanese soldiers, and also found out that American Jews were supporting the communists the entire time.

ataman-grigory-semyonov-7188155.jpg

Then we have Urzhin Garmaev, also a Buryat, but unlike Semyonov, Garmaev wasn't race-mixed, he was full Buryat, also Japanese-supported and joined Manchukuo during World War II.

%D0%A3%D1%80%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%BD_%D0%93%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B5%D0%B2.jpg

Both were Mongol nationalists, who dreamed part of a "Greater Mongolia", without the destroying half of Europe and race-mixing part, even though Semyonov himself was half Russian it's his parents fault for race-mixing, not Semyonov himself.

It's part of a future larger post I'm making on the Russian Civil War, memorials towards Asians who served in the White Army.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back