Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

asked for the wheel of chaos approval

I will perform a short ritual in my own way (only the Lord Of Satan and Lucifer God and All Gods knows my way) to carry out attacks and provocations in the spiritual and will trigger friction in reality and become a real war
target location => china and taiwan+its allies who are in taiwan or close to taiwan. If it works after I post this maybe between 7-10 days or maybe sooner than that the war will start

Maybe all of the new, old, senior or high priest in JOS members will agree with my statement.
I'm just asking for approval, otherwise I won't let everything happen naturally according to the wheel of life and death.

rokokziga said:
I will perform a short ritual in my own way (only the Lord Of Satan and Lucifer God and All Gods knows my way) to carry out attacks and provocations in the spiritual and will trigger friction in reality and become a real war
target location => china and taiwan+its allies who are in taiwan or close to taiwan. If it works after I post this maybe between 7-10 days or maybe sooner than that the war will start

Maybe all of the new, old, senior or high priest in JOS members will agree with my statement.
I'm just asking for approval, otherwise I won't let everything happen naturally according to the wheel of life and death.

The mission is a go, commence the operation soldier!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back