Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kazakh comedian bullied, harassed, accused of being Kremlin puppet for simply "not wanting to talk about Ukraine"

He's labelled in the video as "Russian" due to his long-standing career in Russian entertainment, but the lad is a citizen of Kazakhstan, and ethnically Kazakh as well. It's months-old, but I feel it's good Truther content as it popped up in my news feed only now. Also let's remember, historically both Kazakhs and Slavs were aligned with Lord Beelzebub (as Perun [Slavic] and Tengri [Turkic/Mongolic]).

Wasn't even looking up anything Russia or Ukraine-related.

Video: Russian Comedian Canceled Over Ukraine Comments

Mentioned-YouTuber who did the video, also went through the same harassment about to be mentioned below. This is George Orwell's 1984 literally playing out, for those who aren't familiar with that book, it's where the entire world is divided into three rivaling communist superstates, ruled by police regimes all claiming to be democratic and better than the other while enslaving and torturing their own citizens. Yeah......

According to the Thought Police, even simply trying to avoid Ukraine conversations out of safety, now makes you a Kremlin puppet.

Nurlan Subarov, a Kazakh comedian who works in Russian comedy, got bullied just for saying he doesn't wanna talk about Ukraine. When he started doing his stand-up shows in the United States, and it seems like the average American crowd loved him and like his shows, that-is, until Soros-paid agitators attended and disrupted each and every single one, in an attempt to force Subarov to make a controversial statement.

iu

Subarov CLEARLY stated he does not want to talk about it, because Russia herself is a police state we well, and making a pro-Ukraine comment is going to get him jailed, as he has kids and family to worry about, I assume living in Russia as well.

The biggest low on here, is that some dumbfuck decided to disrupt his shows with a blood-stained dress, obviously a prop.

So in Russia, Subarov must worry about pissing off their still-communist gov't, and now in America and the EU (communist West), he has to worry about being accused of as a "Kremlin sympathizer"......FOR LITERALLY ANY REASON.

This also brings up, how many Russian restaurants, or Russian-speaking businesses, owned by UKRAINIANS underwent harassments from Kikes and or Kike-paid Gentile sell-outs with nothing better to do.

Yes, the period comment was not wise, as the YouTuber points out, or as anyone with common sense can point, but this clearly shows that we have a Communist Rada (Ukraine) vs. Communist Kremlin (Russia), that's all it is. Both nations are STILL being ruled by the same Soviet elite, just now gone underground, and living in their main cave - New York City, funding all the shit behind the scenes.

Jehovah will fall under the wrath of Beelzebub/Tengri/Perun and Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back