Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yellow Terror

cobra666

This is for east and southeast Asians from the west.what do you think about the yellow terror propaganda towards east and southeast asians? I’m a Vietnamese male that was raised in Canada and USA(California) . How should that affect us if we’re SS ? How can we combat that or should we at all( I think we should) should I try and leverage it if that’s even possible. Should I move out of USA? I don’t want my kids growing up in a country where they’re viewed as an enemy.

None of this propaganda has existed since the vietnam war. We are like 50 years since there has been none of this. It is a waste of time to focus on such negative things, especially when they are imaginary.

Jackie Puppet said:
There is no such thing as “yellow terror”. If anything Asians are revered in western societies. You’ll be fine.

It’s an actually thing. Also model minority is one of the things too. So it’s like Asians are a threat to western society but at the same time they are the model minorities. It’s disgusting.

Jackie Puppet said:
cobra666 said:
So it’s like Asians are a threat to western society but at the same time they are the model minorities. It’s disgusting.
So it’s like you’re delusional. You’re not a threat to anyone or anything. And I thought Asians were supposed to be smart.

why am i delusional.are you even asian?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
None of this propaganda has existed since the vietnam war. We are like 50 years since there has been none of this. It is a waste of time to focus on such negative things, especially when they are imaginary.

hope so.

Jackie Puppet said:
cobra666 said:
So it’s like Asians are a threat to western society but at the same time they are the model minorities. It’s disgusting.
So it’s like you’re delusional. You’re not a threat to anyone or anything. And I thought Asians were supposed to be smart.

smarter than the generations of your christian ancestors

Jackie Puppet said:
cobra666 said:

and the smart thing is also the stereotype

This was stupid post please delete, please spare my soul, LOL. under enemy attack heavily and not doing basic mediations, am sorry if i offended anyone, please understand.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back