Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Definitely an Asian soul.

DreamWeaver

After long reflection, I now know I am an Asian soul. I just used to strictly define Asian as directly and recently descended from Asia. But then it dawned on me: my native American ancestors descended from Mongolians and Manchurians, as my 23andme showed.

I also love any and all Asian cuisines, always been obsessed with Japanese culture in all of its aspects. I also have had martial art-like reactions when half-asleep (when waking from a night terror). When I sleep, my legs are crossed up as I lay on my side. Almost like a monk still in lotus position or semi-lotus position while asleep. India and Hinduism also have always fascinated me. I sometimes wonder if I would feel more at home in an Asian country, but I am better off remaining in my birth country as my native status holds many benefits.

Now, as for why I am here... Joy of Satan is the closest to my own decade-and-half attempt at reunification of most spiritual beliefs and the "alternative" history censored by the enemies of Earth's humankind. This forum reassures me I am not the only one who questioned and questioned, and sought truth.

I just feel sort of socially isolated still. I always wanted to feel I belong somewhere, especially here. But sometimes as I read through threads, I intuitively sense, hmm, harsh attitudes, I guess is the best way to put it. But oh well. I am cool with it, as I am always working on my hypersensitivity (thanks, Mercury sign).

I also made a post in the general subforum, about wondering whether I am a White or Asian soul. This is due to me having several great-grandfathers from European countries. My romantic partner is a "50/50" mix of an Asian race and an European race as well. But I am moreso 1/8th European and the rest of my DNA is Indigenous North American.

I also assure that I am not a Jew, because I am not repulsed by what it is that they hate (Paganism), and my 23andme only says 0.1%. I have bad feelings when I am around brainwashed Judeo-Christian followers and I frown upon the oppressive control and abuse of women in Islam. I always cried in church because of confusion of how worthy or worthless I am to the Abrahamic god. I also realize some dreams that "guided" me, were the enemy's way of tricking me into following a dark path.

I have a powerful intuition that has always saved me from a lot of trouble. But last year was a horror show with my health, because I was trying to rectify a few issues in my real life. But alas, I live, and thanks to Lilith (or maybe Astarte, as their appearances are similar).

Anyway, namaste, my Asian spiritual kin.

DreamWeaver said:
After long reflection, I now know I am an Asian soul. I just used to strictly define Asian as directly and recently descended from Asia. But then it dawned on me: my native American ancestors descended from Mongolians and Manchurians, as my 23andme showed.

I also love any and all Asian cuisines, always been obsessed with Japanese culture in all of its aspects. I also have had martial art-like reactions when half-asleep (when waking from a night terror). When I sleep, my legs are crossed up as I lay on my side. Almost like a monk still in lotus position or semi-lotus position while asleep. India and Hinduism also have always fascinated me. I sometimes wonder if I would feel more at home in an Asian country, but I am better off remaining in my birth country as my native status holds many benefits.

Now, as for why I am here... Joy of Satan is the closest to my own decade-and-half attempt at reunification of most spiritual beliefs and the "alternative" history censored by the enemies of Earth's humankind. This forum reassures me I am not the only one who questioned and questioned, and sought truth.

I just feel sort of socially isolated still. I always wanted to feel I belong somewhere, especially here. But sometimes as I read through threads, I intuitively sense, hmm, harsh attitudes, I guess is the best way to put it. But oh well. I am cool with it, as I am always working on my hypersensitivity (thanks, Mercury sign).

I also made a post in the general subforum, about wondering whether I am a White or Asian soul. This is due to me having several great-grandfathers from European countries. My romantic partner is a "50/50" mix of an Asian race and an European race as well. But I am moreso 1/8th European and the rest of my DNA is Indigenous North American.

I also assure that I am not a Jew, because I am not repulsed by what it is that they hate (Paganism), and my 23andme only says 0.1%. I have bad feelings when I am around brainwashed Judeo-Christian followers and I frown upon the oppressive control and abuse of women in Islam. I always cried in church because of confusion of how worthy or worthless I am to the Abrahamic god. I also realize some dreams that "guided" me, were the enemy's way of tricking me into following a dark path.

I have a powerful intuition that has always saved me from a lot of trouble. But last year was a horror show with my health, because I was trying to rectify a few issues in my real life. But alas, I live, and thanks to Lilith (or maybe Astarte, as their appearances are similar).

Anyway, namaste, my Asian spiritual kin.

23and me is bullshit. They often put like .01 or 3 percent Ashkenazi jew just to fuck with people, especially whites. 23&me employees have admitted to tampering with DNA results to "fuck with racists."

That .01 percent is a lie, and I would take the rest with a grain of salt as well. I would count more on your behavior and what you described you are drawn to as well as your phenotype to determine what race is dominant in your soul.

It sounds like you already knew this from within and did not need 23andme (which is operated and run by jews) to tell you this.

Shadowcat said:
23and me is bullshit. They often put like .01 or 3 percent Ashkenazi jew just to fuck with people, especially whites. 23&me employees have admitted to tampering with DNA results to "fuck with racists."

That .01 percent is a lie, and I would take the rest with a grain of salt as well. I would count more on your behavior and what you described you are drawn to as well as your phenotype to determine what race is dominant in your soul.

It sounds like you already knew this from within and did not need 23andme (which is operated and run by jews) to tell you this.

Yes, I did know from within. :D

I just needed 23andme's raw data for other reasons, like gene mutations with metabolizing certain vitamin forms. I also find it so cool how far they can scientifically trace back. It is also proof of native Americans crossing the Alaskan bridge, or perhaps travelling by boats like the Polynesian natives. Then again, some native American tribes say, "we were always here."

I am glad that the Jewish addition is false. I feel very spiritually self-conscious and was worried if I was of the enemy.

Back in the day, people would always give me alien looks for saying that Native Americans and certain indigenous tribes of Latin America looked Asian, and why the cultures of those in modern-day US and Canada seemed to blend so well with Asian culture. Well, now I know why, thanks to science and the Gods!

Although the Native Americans mostly nowadays consider themselves a separate from the "Asian-American Pacific" ethnic group, but they truly are one in the same, given they're literally descended from Mongolic-Turkic Siberians, and hope that they can re-unite, as the Whites are trying to do!

The ones that don't look Asian, normally are those mixed over the course of history.

May Satan and Beelzebub guide you and your people!

patrioticgentile_666 said:
Back in the day, people would always give me alien looks for saying that Native Americans and certain indigenous tribes of Latin America looked Asian, and why the cultures of those in modern-day US and Canada seemed to blend so well with Asian culture. Well, now I know why, thanks to science and the Gods!

Although the Native Americans mostly nowadays consider themselves a separate from the "Asian-American Pacific" ethnic group, but they truly are one in the same, given they're literally descended from Mongolic-Turkic Siberians, and hope that they can re-unite, as the Whites are trying to do!

The ones that don't look Asian, normally are those mixed over the course of history.

I actually worked with some navajo welders at a job last October and at first thought they were asian, until they told me their last names and ancestry. I think they were husband and wife. They were both full-blooded natives. The ones that are heavily mixed with whites are hard to tell, but there was one person who looked mostly white but had a distinct look to him that felt different, especially his mouth and nose, he told me he was part cherokee.

Shadowcat said:
patrioticgentile_666 said:

I actually worked with some navajo welders at a job last October and at first thought they were asian, until they told me their last names and ancestry. I think they were husband and wife. They were both full-blooded natives. The ones that are heavily mixed with whites are hard to tell, but there was one person who looked mostly white but had a distinct look to him that felt different, especially his mouth and nose, he told me he was part cherokee.
'
Same here. I get that same vibe whenever I go to Native American-owned stores, I can't ever tell if they're owners are Mongolic or Native American and most mixed I've come across either show a White dominant trait, or perhaps mostly White with a bid of distinct features here and there.

Going to their handcraft and jewelry stores is like pure and total addiction for the spiritualist. They just have very spiritual personalities.

It's good we got a Native American here, I hope more and more Native Americans can start reclaiming their ancestrial faiths, Catholic church got their asses exposed in Canada after they began unearthing skeletal remains and mass graves underneath cathedrals and Catholic schools, I believe it was back in 2020 and continued on to last year in 2021.

In such an event where more and more Native Americans start joining, not sure whether that'd be classified under Oriental or a completely different sub-forum.

DreamWeaver said:
Shadowcat said:

Yes, I did know from within. :D

I just needed 23andme's raw data for other reasons, like gene mutations with metabolizing certain vitamin forms. I also find it so cool how far they can scientifically trace back. It is also proof of native Americans crossing the Alaskan bridge, or perhaps travelling by boats like the Polynesian natives. Then again, some native American tribes say, "we were always here."

I am glad that the Jewish addition is false. I feel very spiritually self-conscious and was worried if I was of the enemy.

They will only do this to the extent they can get away with it. For example, what they add in as far as 2 percent jewish or some shit, most people cannot verify and trace back that far. The most people can trace back usually is to their great or maaayybe second great grandparents, if that. And many still can't to that level.

They are not going to Shove in an 8th or a quarter of jewish ancestry if it is false to "just fuck with whites" for example because someone will probably be able to trace this to the grandparent or great-grandparent level and verify it as false, and 23andme knows there would be mass complaints from people who verified false results from a large chunk of their tests they paid hundreds of dollars for, no matter what the false results were, whether it was jewish black or Asian, etc whatever.

If it's more than 11 to 12 percent, especially if someone has jewish features and behavior I would put some stock into it, as the tests are not completely inaccurate, but are just often tampered with and loosely based. 11 to 12 percent, in this case, means someone would have a great-grandparent who was full-blooded jewish, or two great-grandparents who were halfbreeds.

A lot of people can trace this level, and if 23andme did this on a mass scale to every white person they would be in a world of deep shit with all the people that verified fake testing...so if the company falsifies anything they will do it at a level that is not traceable by most people...oy vey! Add in .001 to 5 percent jewish for the goy because we are all mixed oy gevault!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back