Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Happy Philippine Independance Day! Pagan/Satanic Filipino Hall of Fame

Maharlikan666

Happy Independence Day Philippines/Mahardika/Maharlika! Due to differing time zones, it may show up as either June 12 or June 13, but Philippine Independence Day is on June 12, independence from Spain, not the "phony" independence day on August 15. Today, while the Filipinos go around praising Yeezus for our "independence" (and then turn around and worship our Inquisitors), I'm gonna list the TRUE peoples of the Philippines, the Pagans and Satanists who fought for our land.

There's 7 people on this list, one of the highest Occultic numbers! (7 has nothing to do Judaism, the jews hijacked this number, as all other Occultic numbers).

1. Sri Lumay, Hindu, 1st Rajah of Cebu
Unfortunately, not painting or statues, not even from an artist's PoV exists.

His Old Malay name is Sri Rajahmura or Rajahmuda Lumaya, this was a Malay-Tamil prince from what is today the Indonesian island of Sumatra. Though, unfortunately, no written records exist of him, other than Ancient Visayan oral tales, but according to the Aginid, Philippine legends of our Pagan past, he was of Malay and Tamil decent, when the Cholas occupied Indonesia. He was sent to look for more territories by the Maharajah, however - ended up discovering Cebu, and establishing his abode in Cebu in the capital city of Singhapala (Old Malay: சிங்கப்பூர்), which bears the same etymology as "Singapore" - or "Lion's City".

Sri Lumay is best-known for fighting Muslim invaders from the south, known as "Magalos" (Visayan) and in Tagalog, this would be "Magulos". Unfortunately, his descendents discgraced him by becoming Cocktholics.

The Aginid too, like the Grimoires, is pretty-much tainted with Catholic BS as well, so must be regarded with a Satanic eye.

2. Lapu-Lapu, Hindu-Pagan, Datu of Mactan

wp6709377.jpg

In my opinon, one of the most savege Pagan warriors. Lapu-Lapu was a lower-ranking noble, known as a "datu", comparable to European barons. Othertwise, they were chefteins of polities, known in Tagalog and Malay as "Kadatuan" or as spelled in Malay "Kedatuan". He was of Cebuano heritage.

Ironically, the Philippine government actually this one correct this time by venerating Lapu-Lapu as a national hero, given that he slayed the Catholic Inquisitor Ferdinand Magellan.

His rival, was Rajah Humabon, or known by his Hindu name, Rajah Sri Hamabar, clearly by the title "Rajah", Humabon/Hamabar was a higher-ranking royal. Unfortunately, Rajah Sri Hamabar betrayed his ancestors, and betrayed the Gods by becoming a Cocktholic. Upon become Cocktholic and despite promising that he and his ancestors would be healed from sicknesses, obviously worshiping Rabbi Yezzus did nothing.

Magellan tried to use Rajah Humabon to convince Lapu-Lapu to accept the Inquisition, which the latter give a HUGE middle finger to, by honoring Yeezus with the sword, thus delaying the Inquisition by a couple decades.

Unfortunately, Lapu-Lapu was a one-man island (literally), because all of the other rajahs and datus around him accepted the Inquisition, beginning the downfall of the Filipinos. Sporadically, there would be plots by those who stuck to Paganism to overthrow the Spaniards, but thanks to the taddle-tale culture, they ended up failing, which you'll see a fine of example of with the next figure.

A statue of Lapu-Lapu stands tall and proud in Mactan, unfortunately, the Filipinos have decided to blaspheme him by planting Cocktholic shrines around him, including the one site where the datus performed a blood compacy, or "Sandugo" to symbolize the accepting of Cocktholicism.

3. Magat Salamat, Kapampangan Pagan, Datu of Tondo
Naturales_3.png

The individual known by "Magat Salamat" was of Kapampangan hertiage, a Filipino ethnic group native to the Manila area.

Now, the term "Magat" is a royal title, not a name. It is used in Brunei, spelled as "Megat", the Ancient Bruneians and Ancient Filipinos were very connected. The name "Salamat" is of Muslim origin, but historical records do not indicate Magat Salamat's exact religion.

It is note, that during the 1500s, while Muslims were present in the Manila Bay area, many of the populace adopted Muslim names without actually practicing Islam, as Spaniards noted they were "Muslim in name" only. They followed a mixture of everything, from Animism, Native Tagalog paganism, Hinduism and Buddhism.

The reason I include Magat Salamat is that he organized a cult, a Pagan cult that was aimed at overthrowing Catholic rule of the Philippines. However, a cocksucker traitor by the name of Antonio Surabao taddle-taled on him, an event known as the Tondo Conspiracy.

Centuries later, the Katipunan was formed to honor the efforts of Magat Salamat, just like many Satanic groups, many of their members remained "nominal Catholics" in the outside, as Satanists are often-not, forced to go into hiding.

4. Koxinga, Prince of Yanping
The_Portrait_of_Koxinga.jpg

His real name is Zheng Chenggong (鄭成功). Although he was an Imperial Chinese prince, his role in attempting to help the Filipinos overthrow the Inquisitors earns him a spot here. Seems like Koxinga too, hate a hatred of the Cocktholics. China indeed, is one of those nations that the Jesuits REALLY, RELLY wanted.

The Chinese had actually posed the biggest threat to the Spaniards, although it seems like it becomes a war between empires rather than religious one at this point, but of course - this forms a perfect oppurtunity for the Jesuits and Jews.

Koxinga had send forces to raid Spanish-held towns in the Philippines, and his true skills as a military general showed by his victory over other European armies, like the Dutch, unfortunately, Koxinga died before he could actually set forth with his Philippines plans. I suspect there was some Jesuit witchcraft in the mix.............

Historians claim that if Koxinga had lived, he would have defeated the Spaniards.

5. Limahong
limahong_chinese_pirate_warlord_in_the_philippines.jpg

Another Chinese, although a warlord and a pirate, he too, had a hatred for the Cocktholics, and attempted to aid the Filipinos in freeing themselves from the Inquisitors, and led a series of raids and attacks on Spanish merchant ships.

6. Andrés Bonifacio
26uUsAjKTsXCQk1qYXWBvaB21CARpb7vMcFWaRZ83pGNWbkLP6bpE9KY9pfMZgUA6tj9n8vk12DcUVEYCpVBN7XTiuBqMTUJucuDhXs1TB7vRprSWLKoTmNsaRho696q9AhPS89jQ4jqTg7b1fMPQCD6mYG6SURhyYQjcA

One of the founders of the Pagan and Freemason-influenced Katipunan, the Catholic church hated this guy, and even his wife's parents at first, did not approve of the marriage because of him being a Satanist. Mainstream sources often say that Bonifacio was a Freemason, but this was not so, since the Masons by this point, had likely become Jewish inflitrated. He was influenced by what the ORIGINAL Freemasons did and wanted to share the same knowledge for the Philippines.

This is why the flag of the Katipunan was that of the originally Brahmic-influenced Baybayin script.

The Philippine Independence Movement was into factions: the militant Pagans who wanted to continue what the original Tondo conspirators started, and then the idiot "let's remain Catholics, and beg the Jesuits for independence" - the "peaceful reform".

Bonifacio wasn't stupid, like the way George Washington and the Founding Fathers of America knew the xian monarchs would fight back to continue their abuse of the people, therefore he finally had the guts to call for war against the Inquisitors.

Now as usual, the Catholics had their way of infiltrating and splitting up the Katipunan, by forming a faction known as the Magdalo, named after Mary Magdelene, for sure, a phony faction.

7. Ferdinand Marcos
Ferdinand-E-Marcos-1972.jpg

Another proud hater for the Catholic Church and possible descendent of Limahong. Ferdinand Marcos is the one who popularized renaming the Philippines back to Maharlika, and popularizing the Maharlika name.

In addition, Marcos had legitimate plans to modernize the Philippine Armed Forces and have the Philippines indigenously produce rocket technology, which would have, undoubtedly turned the Philippines into a major power.

In spite of the "tyrant" image of Marcos, he was man who cared for his people. As my uncle even told me, of how Marcos would literally buy entire cattle, host expensive beef roasts, but NOT just for him - he also let impoverished people share in the blessings. A man of true power AND honor. On a random note....these "roasts" were more similar to the "lechon"-style roasts rather than the American pot roasts that Westerners are usually used to.

Unfortunately, thanks to his wife, the shoe-hoarding Imelda Marcos being of devout Catholic background, and some libard by the name of Corazon Aquino, funded by the Cocktholic Church funded for his overthrow. Marcos, just like Lapu-Lapu, despite his valiant attempts to expel the Cocktholics out of the country, became a one-man island.

In addition, just like the way Jews like to mock the Gods, Jesuit paramilitaries went around in the island of Mindanao, killing the indigenous peoples all in the name of "Marcos" and "God". This earned Marcos a VERY, VERY bad rep, and allowed the people of the Philippines to turn on him.

Now, we can thank the Jew Power Revolution that the military of the Philippines is an absolute living joke, in-so-much to the fact that drowning civilian buses is the closest thing to naval submarine technology for the Philippine Navy.

A good chunk of Filipinos today still know the Truth about Marcos and his love for nation.

Mabuhay Bathala/Satan! Mabuhay Pilipinas/Maharlika!

Something to add: I really hate how the christian education and islamic historians try to paint Lapu-Lapu as muslim, when he came from a tribe called Pintados wherein men are tattoed from head to toe.

RockSeed13 said:
Something to add: I really hate how the christian education and islamic historians try to paint Lapu-Lapu as muslim, when he came from a tribe called Pintados wherein men are tattoed from head to toe.

Yes! I can attest this to be true, every person I've met who knows Lapu-Lapu thinks he was Muslim, even I too, got fooled by this at one point. I'm actually quite surprise that the Philippine club at my school re-enacted a Pintado dance, a right step in the right direction.

Yes, the Pintados, the Visayan Pagans of old. Seeing as to how the Visayans were among the earliest to get fooled by the Cocktholics, I actually wish Sri Lumay stuck with Rajendra Chola's orders, and maintained Visayas as an Indian colony.

Even in the case of an "eventual" Christian takeover in such an alternative timeline, the Hindu origins of the Cebuano people wouldn't be so buried.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back