Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I Fear speed 😨

DarkShadow

First of all I apologise for not being much active on forum. I do want to contribute here but I don't have much to tell so I don't login regularly.
This time I need help with removing my fear. I Fear speed... I cannot ride bicycle or motorbike because of this. I need to learn to ride. So I am thinking about starting a working to remove this phobia. On 24 April and 26 April Moon will be in Aquarius and Pisces respectively. Which day is best suited to start this working. And what Affirmations can I use.

( I know that I don't contribute much to JoS and Gods and I'm not doing anything for my advancement. My problem is that I work for 11-12 hours everyday except on Saturday. Then I sleep for 8 hours. I'm only 21 years old and I am not studying. I want to complete my studies. So I get only 4 hours only to myself which is not much. I'm sorry for not being able to do much but I am trying.)

4 hours is enough for essentials. You do not need more than one or two hours for getting everything done. By everything I mean ac/aop void, yoga and pranyama 2x times a day. Not to forget spiritual warfare.

Anyway, I wanted to say that you do not necessarily need a working for this. You can enter a trance and start reprogramming your subconscious during the trance. This approach would make more sense especially because you are not doing anything related to 8 fold path so your power reserves are probably not much for empowering the working.

DarkShadow said:
First of all I apologise for not being much active on forum. I do want to contribute here but I don't have much to tell so I don't login regularly.
This time I need help with removing my fear. I Fear speed... I cannot ride bicycle or motorbike because of this. I need to learn to ride. So I am thinking about starting a working to remove this phobia. On 24 April and 26 April Moon will be in Aquarius and Pisces respectively. Which day is best suited to start this working. And what Affirmations can I use.

( I know that I don't contribute much to JoS and Gods and I'm not doing anything for my advancement. My problem is that I work for 11-12 hours everyday except on Saturday. Then I sleep for 8 hours. I'm only 21 years old and I am not studying. I want to complete my studies. So I get only 4 hours only to myself which is not much. I'm sorry for not being able to do much but I am trying.)

You can do at least final rtr with 3 repetitions per one letter, you will finish ritual in less than 4 min. Aura of protection takes 2 min, chakra spinning also, foundation meditation you can do in 3 minutes and void for 5 minutes. Affirmation can be “in all healthy and positive ways for me I am in total control of my riding speed at all times” So 17 minutes a day :)

[

Thank You, you guys are right. I'll try to manage my time better. I will be soon starting 40 days program and I'm going to do a 40 days working. I can atleast try. I know RTRs are very necessary, I'll be doing them atleast two times per day.
Thank You again for replying, JoS is the only family I can talk to and I can trust. Thank You All Gods for bringing me here.

DarkShadow said:
[

Thank You, you guys are right. I'll try to manage my time better. I will be soon starting 40 days program and I'm going to do a 40 days working. I can atleast try. I know RTRs are very necessary, I'll be doing them atleast two times per day.
Thank You again for replying, JoS is the only family I can talk to and I can trust. Thank You All Gods for bringing me here.

You can also, before working you can think about what jews are doing to our home planet, think about it the most abstractly you can about all aspects that you can notice that makes you be mad on them, the rage should come up to empower you for working more intensely, for me it works like additional power :D

Siatris Ioholo said:
DarkShadow said:
Why be afraid of speed? With me it's just the opposite. I can't stand speeds of less than 100 km/h. Family and friends are afraid to ride with me, lol.
I love speed! :)

I don't know. It is maybe past life karma. I Fear speed, water, love and emotions. It is like a big trauma. I cannot explain, it's very difficult to live like this. (And my continuous three times heartbreak made it more worse. Now I'm unable to trust anyone. Only people I trust are people here on JoS.)

Tonight I'll be starting a working to release my Base chakra from negative karma. I have read somewhere that imbalance in your chakras (especially Root chakra) causes unknown fear and wrong intuition.Then I'll continue it with other chakras.I think it's good to start there.

DarkShadow said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
DarkShadow said:
Why be afraid of speed? With me it's just the opposite. I can't stand speeds of less than 100 km/h. Family and friends are afraid to ride with me, lol.

I don't know. It is maybe past life karma. I Fear speed, water, love and emotions. It is like a big trauma. I cannot explain, it's very difficult to live like this. (And my continuous three times heartbreak made it more worse. Now I'm unable to trust anyone. Only people I trust are people here on JoS.)

Tonight I'll be starting a working to release my Base chakra from negative karma. I have read somewhere that imbalance in your chakras (especially Root chakra) causes unknown fear and wrong intuition.Then I'll continue it with other chakras.I think it's good to start there.
Try Munka on soul 40 times and affirm that you're without fear of speed.

Siatris Ioholo said:
DarkShadow said:
Siatris Ioholo said:

Try Munka on soul 40 times and affirm that you're without fear of speed.

- In a very positive and healthy way for me, I am now completely and permanently free from any and all fear related to speed. ( x9 )

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back