Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How many Chinese are there here?

STanBlank said:
cobra666 said:
STanBlank said:
I found that there seems to be no Chinese here🧐 :geek:

im viet of chinese decent
The Vietnamese government is doing better than the Chinese government,more democratic

i wouldn't know anything about that due to being raised in the west america to be more specific.

I'm pretty sure there was a chinese fella some months ago.

STanBlank said:
cobra666 said:
STanBlank said:

🧐People from other Asian countries are here, only no Chinese, because of dictatorship communism :evil:

We are going to try to circumvent this. I think the Chinese would recognize the logic of the site and everything else, such as the practices. But this is difficult information to get into China.

We also would need to translate everything into a Chinese Nation, and even putting this in a Chinese domain etc, might be risky, but we are willing to take that risk to spread the information in China.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
STanBlank said:
cobra666 said:
🧐People from other Asian countries are here, only no Chinese, because of dictatorship communism :evil:

We are going to try to circumvent this. I think the Chinese would recognize the logic of the site and everything else, such as the practices. But this is difficult information to get into China.

We also would need to translate everything into a Chinese Nation, and even putting this in a Chinese domain etc, might be risky, but we are willing to take that risk to spread the information in China.
:roll: high priest!I like your article :)
Fuchs seems to have finished the Chinese translation (the Chinese post of the translation forum).
I want to help him proofread the translation, but he doesn't seem to be here recently :?:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
STanBlank said:
cobra666 said:

I recommend we set up a domain in Taiwan, they basically speak the same language and the Republic of China(official name of Taiwan on papers) is democratic with a president and a parliament.

Jax911 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
STanBlank said:

I recommend we set up a domain in Taiwan, they basically speak the same language and the Republic of China(official name of Taiwan on papers) is democratic with a president and a parliament.
It's true, but I don't know why, there are no Chinese from Taiwan or other countries. :?:

I am(●'◡'●),actually propagate jos'thought is easy in china,first is a lot of china'teenager really hate and be disgusted with jew,although conspiracy theory is not main stream ,we still know some jews do what be brutal and inhuman thing.Jew is wanne get china's northeast area to be Jew's country in ww2,but they're lose,chinese about invade other people'scountry,steal and tampering culture is reallllllly fell disgusted.Well about nazi,there's a ss when japen do nanjing massacre in cn,he and other ss save one hundred thousand cn people,in last year china'goverment is send worth hundreds of thousands dollar daily necessities anhd medical supplies to his son in germany,couse soviet and allied'sliquidation,that ss just can live in a dilapidated house,his son and whife as same,we're sad for this.and though china have anti evil cult's law that if you don't cheat money or hurt normal persons body,police is busy all day,no body will care you.in the end china for religions is very open and inclusion( ̄﹃ ̄)

The Chinese people would all very easily accept the knowledge we share here, and would learn very quickly. It is in their tradition for tens of thousands of years to have this kind of knowledge.

But China is not controlled now by any Chinese people. The government of China are communist jews.

STanBlank said:
Jax911 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It's true, but I don't know why, there are no Chinese from Taiwan or other countries. :?:

I know this is an old post, I feel I still owe it to respond. Seems like Chinese Paganism is extremely suppressed, even by the so-called "democratic government" of Taiwan, as I've exposed the "Kuomintang" as being another Christian army, whose military wing was literally organized by the Soviets.

Many times, you'll find Kuomintang leaders being trained by Soviets or going to the Soviet Union for aid.

The arrival of Buddhism too, also halted China's continuation towards Paganism, later on, corrupted Confucian teachings called for the persecution of Shamans, in both China and Korea.

If anything, Chinese paganism survives in Japan, as Shintoism, which is based off of Shenism, Chinese Satanism, the Japanese word shin is from the Chinese word shen, which means "God", both use the same character "神".

You'll find derivatives of Shenism outside of China - which may explain why there's other Asians here.

- GuangXia_666

STanBlank said:
Jax911 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The Taiwanese are too complacent as well as more Christianized than the mainland Chinese

idiocy smasher said:
The Taiwanese are too complacent as well as more Christianized than the mainland Chinese

Good grief, on the Christianity part, the situation within Taiwan's political founding was a lot worse given that the founder of the Republic of China was a Christian cuck (Sun Yat Sen), who joined the Soviets, the Kuomintang was a Jewish-funded "nationalist" army, overthrow both the Qing dynasty and the government of Yuan Shikai, who was very likely Satanic given he lived a life and a career typical of Satanists throughout history (rose up during a time of turmoil, promoted self-strengthening and advancement of the nation and got hated by communists and Christians for it).

The Kuomintang is descended from the Tongmenghui, notice the suffix "-hui" meaning "Abrahamic" in Chinese (today it refers to Muslims, but back then it also referred to all Abrahamists in China). It was a merger of the Xingzhonghui, Huaxinghui and the Guangfuhui, again notice the suffix "-hui" present in all, however I stress, I'm not a Chinese-speaker, only a Sinophile (but still Asian) and you'll have to ask a Chinese-speaker. But these cults were very likely all Jewish-funded.

As a matter of fact, after Feng Yuxiang, one of Yuan Shikai's generals converted to Christianity, looted Yuan's temple, sprayed his soldiers with a "hose" to enforce that cuck of a religion and generally, acted as any good Christian criminal would. During the communist/Christian "Great Northern Expedition", Japan attempted to help the northern Chinese governments fight the Kuomintang monstrosity.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=85686
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=85746

please let me correct myself. i think i am having an identity crisis. Growing up i was always told i was vietnamese but i always hung out with the chinese kids im from North America more or less. i just recently found out im actually chinese, i actually can trace my linage back to china. im just so use to being vietnamese but i realize chinese is better(imo). but it still stands i have this crisis, i would like to be chinese but vietnamese is so deeply engrained in me. What should i do?

Light13 said:
please let me correct myself. i think i am having an identity crisis. Growing up i was always told i was vietnamese but i always hung out with the chinese kids im from North America more or less. i just recently found out im actually chinese, i actually can trace my linage back to china. im just so use to being vietnamese but i realize chinese is better(imo). but it still stands i have this crisis, i would like to be chinese but vietnamese is so deeply engrained in me. What should i do?

It is possible you could have been Vietnamese in a previous lifetime and this is why you have this connection. We are always the same race in all of our lifetimes, but the specific country or countries we are from could be different. So your body may be Chinese now, but your soul could possibly remember a connection to Vietnamese.

Light13 said:

Vietnamese have origins in Southern China, and at one point, Vietnam was under Chinese influence, and used the Chinese alphabet for their language before the Catholics and communists forced Latin onto them. If anything, Vietnamese culture blossomed due to their importation of Chinese tradition. Of course, an alphabet is an alphabet (so long as it's not Hebrew alef-bet) and Satanism can still be accessible to Vietnamese translation regardless of the alphabet, again, so long as it's not in Hebrew. Even Arabic language has JoS translation, in spite of Hebrew influences on Modern Arabic via Islam (Arabic itself, a Gentile language).
Ol argedco luciftias said:
It is possible you could have been Vietnamese in a previous lifetime and this is why you have this connection. We are always the same race in all of our lifetimes, but the specific country or countries we are from could be different. So your body may be Chinese now, but your soul could possibly remember a connection to Vietnamese.

I have this same issue, although quite the opposite, I'm not East Asian (but still Oriental) but feel strong connections to East Asian culture, much more-so than my own nation, which I've kept confidential. Prior to following enemy religions, my particular country was Vedic and followed South Asian religions but again, I feel spiritually more connected to Shenist tradition (pre-Buddhist Chinese Satanism, ancestor of Japanese Shintoism and Korean Mugyok) - my spiritual practices just show better results with Shenist and Chinese tradition. I find myself immersing myself more in East Asian tradition (and to a lesser extent, Central Asian) and wanting to learn East Asian languages, always been infatuated with East Asian art, statues and spiritual traditions of the like ever since a child.

Ever since learning how Satanism and reincarnation works, I always have this gut-feeling that I was Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Mongolian or all of the four in previous lifetimes, and it starts with the fact that I feel stronger spiritual connections to Chinese Shenism (and some Mongolian Tengrism) than the Vedism of my country's pre-enemy religion era.

STanBlank said:

I am not Chinese, but I have lived there/here for 20+ years, have a Chinese wife, and enjoy some modest facility with the language, some familiarity with its traditional thought.

Xenophon said:
STanBlank said:

I am not Chinese, but I have lived there/here for 20+ years, have a Chinese wife, and enjoy some modest facility with the language, some familiarity with its traditional thought.
Are you Asian? I'm very interested in you. I don't know what you think of CCP these years. You can write me an email.

Xenophon said:
STanBlank said:

Do you speak mandarin or canto?

Jax911 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
STanBlank said:

Hong Kong too. they read and write in mandarin

STanBlank said:
Jax911 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I think it’s because they aren’t in a Christian society

GuangXia_666 said:
Light13 said:

Vietnamese have origins in Southern China, and at one point, Vietnam was under Chinese influence, and used the Chinese alphabet for their language before the Catholics and communists forced Latin onto them. If anything, Vietnamese culture blossomed due to their importation of Chinese tradition. Of course, an alphabet is an alphabet (so long as it's not Hebrew alef-bet) and Satanism can still be accessible to Vietnamese translation regardless of the alphabet, again, so long as it's not in Hebrew. Even Arabic language has JoS translation, in spite of Hebrew influences on Modern Arabic via Islam (Arabic itself, a Gentile language).
Ol argedco luciftias said:

I have this same issue, although quite the opposite, I'm not East Asian (but still Oriental) but feel strong connections to East Asian culture, much more-so than my own nation, which I've kept confidential. Prior to following enemy religions, my particular country was Vedic and followed South Asian religions but again, I feel spiritually more connected to Shenist tradition (pre-Buddhist Chinese Satanism, ancestor of Japanese Shintoism and Korean Mugyok) - my spiritual practices just show better results with Shenist and Chinese tradition. I find myself immersing myself more in East Asian tradition (and to a lesser extent, Central Asian) and wanting to learn East Asian languages, always been infatuated with East Asian art, statues and spiritual traditions of the like ever since a child.
:D
Ever since learning how Satanism and reincarnation works, I always have this gut-feeling that I was Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Mongolian or all of the four in previous lifetimes, and it starts with the fact that I feel stronger spiritual connections to Chinese Shenism (and some Mongolian Tengrism) than the Vedism of my country's pre-enemy religion era.

Light13 said:

Your replies got buried inside the quotes, you may want to repost them.

When quoting other posts, make sure to type your message under the last /quote bracket, otherwise it will end up inside the quote and be send under another members name.

mfstfsdszd said:
I am(●'◡'●),actually propagate jos'thought is easy in china,first is a lot of china'teenager really hate and be disgusted with jew,although conspiracy theory is not main stream ,we still know some jews do what be brutal and inhuman thing.Jew is wanne get china's northeast area to be Jew's country in ww2,but they're lose,chinese about invade other people'scountry,steal and tampering culture is reallllllly fell disgusted.Well about nazi,there's a ss when japen do nanjing massacre in cn,he and other ss save one hundred thousand cn people,in last year china'goverment is send worth hundreds of thousands dollar daily necessities anhd medical supplies to his son in germany,couse soviet and allied'sliquidation,that ss just can live in a dilapidated house,his son and whife as same,we're sad for this.and though china have anti evil cult's law that if you don't cheat money or hurt normal persons body,police is busy all day,no body will care you.in the end china for religions is very open and inclusion( ̄﹃ ̄)
哈哈哈哈哈没想到jos还有这么二次元的成员,看起来你年纪很小而且英语很一般ww
有兴趣加入我们大陆discord群吗

我想我们汉人由于大陆的现状和我们的社会属性,相较于Jos上的其他国际友人会比较低调,并不代表我们不存在,我想这应该能解答你的一部分问题

mfstfsdszd said:
另外,南京大屠杀是共产党穿着日本人衣服干的,jos上有文章

I am(●'◡'●),actually propagate jos'thought is easy in china,first is a lot of china'teenager really hate and be disgusted with jew,although conspiracy theory is not main stream ,we still know some jews do what be brutal and inhuman thing.Jew is wanne get china's northeast area to be Jew's country in ww2,but they're lose,chinese about invade other people'scountry,steal and tampering culture is reallllllly feel disgusted.Well about nazi,there's a ss when japen do nanjing massacre in cn,he and other ss save one hundred thousand cn people,in last year china'goverment is send worth hundreds of thousands dollar daily necessities anhd medical supplies to his son in germany,couse soviet and allied'sliquidation,that ss just can live in a dilapidated house,his son and whife as same,we're sad for this.and though china have anti evil cult's law that if you don't cheat money or hurt normal persons body,police is busy all day,no body will care you.in the end china for religions is very open and inclusion( ̄﹃ ̄)(semms like my last comment is be delete,perhaps not.ifyou see two same comments don't mind😒)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back