Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have been suffering from people in the hallucination for 4 years.

Uus293

Most of the people who come out are people from the church my parents attend, and they continue to be insulted and harassed me in hallucination. But when I go and ask them, the answer is no. Who are the people in this hallucination and how can we end their souls?

Uus293 said:
Most of the people who come out are people from the church my parents attend, and they continue to be insulted and harassed me in hallucination. But when I go and ask them, the answer is no. Who are the people in this hallucination and how can we end their souls?

I think your astral senses are probably prematurely opened and you could hear their thoughts, or it could be greys pretending to be them. I suggest to increase the reps for your aura of protection meditation.

Can you ask the gods for help? They are the ones that are masters of consciousness.

I heard a this type of meditation from poster, what they did is meditated in relaxation for a while and imagined there are shield facing all the directions on his head, he then imagined this shield protecting him from hallucinations.

RockSeed13 said:
Uus293 said:

I think your astral senses are probably prematurely opened and you could hear their thoughts, or it could be greys pretending to be them. I suggest to increase the reps for your aura of protection meditation.

Can you ask the gods for help? They are the ones that are masters of consciousness.

I heard a this type of meditation from poster, what they did is meditated in relaxation for a while and imagined there are shield facing all the directions on his head, he then imagined this shield protecting him from hallucinations.

I've been struggling a lot with this, thank you for your help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back