Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Chinese folk religion/Shenism legit or heavily corrupted?

Nimrod33

I was wondering about it, because i found some information of it on both YouTube and other websites. In both cases it is looked down by the Taoist clergy for having dangerous superstitions, such as Spirit Possession and Animal Sacrifice. Can anyone give me more information about it?

Nimrod33 said:
I was wondering about it, because i found some information of it on both YouTube and other websites. In both cases it is looked down by the Taoist clergy for having dangerous superstitions, such as Spirit Possession and Animal Sacrifice. Can anyone give me more information about it?

Taoism is definitely corrupted, as are all ancient systems or philosophies. For everything, you have to basically apply a JOS filter to it and use your intuition. If it seems heavily off-base, then definitely be wary.

Sometimes such things, depending on what you look at, can be useful for giving you a new way of thinking about energy. For example, my knowledge of TCM has allowed me to understand certain concepts better. However, JOS always comes first as the least corrupted and most powerful system.

While the Gods may have protected some holistic or folk systems in a general sense, JOS is the first priority in terms of their attention. It would therefore not make sense to put too much time into something of dubious quality.

A question that came on my mind is: Why did the (((CCP))) allowed the rebirth of this religion? Is because of strategical plans?

The difference between the different religions in China are just as vast as the rest of the world. 99.999% of the people both in China and around the world have a major misunderstanding of spiritual knowledge, anyone who knows how to cultivate qi will know and stay quiet about the truth of spiritual topics, so it will be very unlikely anything you read or hear online or in person is wrong.

Nimrod33 said:

Yes, Shenism - at least in its pure and uncorrupted form, IS Satanism, literally Chinese Satanism and is pretty-much the parent religion of Shintoism, and Korean Shamanism. When one researches Chinese folk religion, you'll see them honoring Gods that literally bear our Demon's planets, personalities and specialties.

As a matter of fact, the Japanese word shin and Chinese word shen and Korean word sin are all the same, meaning "God" and they use the same character, "神", mind-you at one point Koreans used Classical Chinese script.

For example, the God "Huangdi" or "Yellow Emperor" can be attributed to Azazel since according to Chinese mythology, he is a God of Light, planet is Saturn, specializes in astrology and esoteric arts, and his symbol is the Eagle when he's in his "punisher" mood (as Lieshen), remember that Azazel too, is a God of Karma and the occultic arts.

The entirety of China was Pagan prior to Buddhism, it's how they became very advanced in the ancient world.

In the case of being looked down by Taoist clergy, your suspicions are correct in the fact that any "modern-day" or "CCP-approved" versions is corrupt, just like Hinduism of India (corrupted Vedic religion) or Zoroastrianism of Iran (corrupted Mithraism).

They still have Bon practitioners in Tibet, I'm not sure if those too, are CCP-approved versions, but I did see a picture where a Bon lama took a picture next to the Dalai Lama, needless to say, the Bon lama didn't look too happy which mystifies me and has me thinking if there's still a remnant Bon group in Tibet protecting it from getting completely swallowed by communist Beijing.

Hope this helps.

- GuangXia_666

Stormblood said:
If something includes animal sacrifice, it is definitely corrupted. Sacrifice was invented by the enemy. It is not part of pre-abrahamic religions.

Interesting claim. Any evidence?

Xenophon said:
Stormblood said:
If something includes animal sacrifice, it is definitely corrupted. Sacrifice was invented by the enemy. It is not part of pre-abrahamic religions.

Interesting claim. Any evidence?

Why don't you searching around the forums before asking?
https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra.666:5/Pagan_Sacrifices_Hoax:4
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=372474#p372474
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=80031&p=404537
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=385726#p385726
And many more...

https://ancient-forums.com/search.php
You can search for topic titles, in the "search within" function.

Actually, I should thank you for the sourcing you just posted. That answers my question. And, yes. In the future I will search.

Actually, I should thank you for the sourcing you just posted. That answers my question. And, yes. In the future I will search.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back