Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help-me please.my family knows more does not help me because I am a Satanist.

Adolfo1945voffice

Website
wix.to
A few years ago, I almost suffered rape.
By a member of that family.
And today they untwist the fact is I look like a liar!
In short, Brazilian justice sucks and I'm having to live with this garbage saying that I should miss it.
Anyone who can help me with killing work, has a friend.
I left this link to anyone who wants to help.
There are pictures of his family that is keeping me from doing justice!
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1FLVtxmMa1rLERYvwRJDyJUgXsRiDl0al
I promise to help as I can I already have some knowledge.
This is in logical retribution, because knowledge is power.

This guy has got a response from Ghost in the Machine in the Black Satanists forum.

We are not a "Personal Hit Squad" man. This is illegal I believe in all nations on Earth, including Brazil.

Ghost in the Machine

Adolfo1945voffice wrote:
A few years ago, I almost suffered rape.
By a member of that family.
And today they untwist the fact is I look like a liar!
In short, Brazilian justice sucks and I'm having to live with this garbage saying that I should miss it.
Anyone who can help me with killing work, has a friend.
I left this link to anyone who wants to help.
There are pictures of his family that is keeping me from doing justice!
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... gXsRiDl0al
I promise to help as I can I already have some knowledge.
This is in logical retribution, because knowledge is power.

I refuse to click the link for starters and secondarily posting pictures of someone's family with the statement of doing a "killing work" with virtually no context is incredibly illegal and third this is not our problem nor do any of us know if you are speaking truth.

Nobody should be helping you with this on any spiritual extension, if you want to put in the spiritual effort on your part with whatever knowledge(or little knowledge) you have in doing so, then that's your decision, but this isn't a pact or coven and nobody here is inclined to help fix your problems for you.

I think it's for the best to sort this issue out on your own time in a more mature and controlled manner and find the means to move on from it, and if this means you vent spiritually with a working then go right ahead, but nobody here should be inclined to do it with/for you. It clearly sounds like you involve yourself with sorts that you'd be happier being without.

This isn't to say you can't do your decided magic working but you should be well informed with the uses of black magic and that sometimes the physical matters of simply shutting them out from your life or blocking them on social media and what have you can be the better alternative.

Not going to open that link. Just as I did not last time.

Your post is simply BullShit.

You are not a Satanist. Not a Spiritual Satanist anyhow.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back