Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Red or Yellow?

SdD

Which one represents the Asians? Red or Yellow?

…HP… ??

SdD said:

…HP… ??

Commie asians as any commies are red, from slur saying asians are yellow people.
Red is normaly associated with Native Americans as the slur: redskins.

Don´t know why they are called yellow people.

GG Allin said:
SdD said:

…HP… ??

Commie asians as any commies are red, from slur saying asians are yellow people.
Red is normaly associated with Native Americans as the slur: redskins.

Don´t know why they are called yellow people.

Some asians have yellow tint skin color. I can confirm for I am asian. I used the color picker using photoshop. I don't know why it became a slur.

SdD said:

…HP… ??

Well, I am native American, and the medicine wheel (with the four colors) is black, white, yellow and red. So I always naively assumed red was native Americans, yellow was Asians, and the other two colors speak for themselves.

But the truth is the medicine wheel is the four directions and four sacred medicines (sweetgrass, tobacco, sage, and cedar, I think... ^^").

It does not really matter, as due to different geoclimatic regions, and how much they remained indoors versus always being outside, all of the Asian subraces gained different skin colors. Explaining the differing skin colors involves a lot of science, why I cannot put my explanation in better words.

Asians are white, at least East Asians. We were white until white Christians started calling us yellow to put us under them
there is an article about. I'll link it here.

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/opinion/article/2184754/chinese-were-white-until-white-men-called-them-yellow

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back