Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spirit of Hindustan (India) will rise like Phoenix

Thaju

This April 5 Sunday night 9pm to 9:9 pm. Indian prime minister narendra modi said to unite all Indians in a collective conscious prayer to destroy pandemic and save india from it. Today in a video he said four points.

1 in April 5, sunday night 9 pm to 9:09 pm.
2 electricity in entire India will be turned off for nine minutes. Peoples must turn off generator machines.
3 the light a candle in four corner of the house.
4 then pray for 9 minutes for the nation and its peoples. He said to pray whomever you worship. And stay positive.

I am surprised in this announcement. Because what he is planning is actually really powerful spiritual method. Its called collective consciousness, or racial consciousness or hive minded prayer.

If a person pray, little amount of energy is sent from his mind to this universe to materialize his prayer. This is called magick. But if multiple peoples unite and pray for one thing, the materialization will be rapid and their collective energy will be quickly materialize their desire.

Every point in his plan is spiritual.
First he said the electricity will be turned off. And encourage peoples to turn off artificial lights like generators. In spiritual view, magicians perform magick in darkness. Because the darkness or the empty space will increase the effect of magick. And darkness helps to program our subconscious mind.
And he said to light four candles in four corners of house. This is definitely hindu- pagan- and satanic way of magick. We know the importance of candles in magick.
Next he said everyone to pray for nine minutes from 9:00 pm to 9:09. First of all numerological meaning if 9 is completion. Nikola Tesla said 3 6 and 9 holds the power of universe.
Modi said everyone to pray on single though of our nation to rise and return to its previous state.

I am very proud to be Indian. I hope Hindu spirit will be restored. There are several communists, Muslims, and Christian churches oppose this idea. And keep imposing their ideology of "world will end all gonna die. Christ will return". Satan will take care of these stupids.

Jai Hind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back