Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Refutation of all 4 schools of buddhism by hindu brahma sutras

Hi friends.the hindu Rishi and sage that compiled the Vedas,Sri veda vyasa being trikala jnana (knowledge of the 3 times)foresaw the rise of buddhism and refuted it in his brahma sutras.there are two good commentaries of the brahma sutras,one by adi shankara;who's I wont post because hes not so well respected here and Shri ramanuja's.

adi Shankara's Criticism of Buddhism in his commentary to the sutras is excellent even if his philosophy as a whole is defective,and This is despite him being a crypto-buddhist as the shaivite guru abhinavagupta said about him in his works.other vaishnavite scholars said similar things,like madhva.

https://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/sbe48/sbe48222.htm here you can read his(Ramanuja's) criticism against the bauddha ideas and a total refutation thereof it is second adyaya second pada of the brahma sutra (Commentary)bhasya.

even 'Self' buddhism is refuted by the commentaries because they say that Avidya is beginingless and eternally uncaused and they still hold to pratityasamutpada.so even the Buddhism of the Jonang school is dealt with here,leaving no doubt that all of buddhism is a corrupt wasteland.

Blessings to everyone and om Namah Shivayah

Edited to post the exact part where he begins demolishing the bauddhas,previous link started with sankhya philosophy.

Hello masaradadevoted!

I made a comment on your other post. I haven't looked in this forum in a while so haven't seen your posts until now.

I'm adding this here for future reference for anyone who might be interested.

It's a link to a comment I made in the past, copy-pasting and linking the articles from the Clergy I could find with information on Buddhism. Should anyone be interested in reading the information from the Joy of Satan on it.

Re: Coming from buhdhism
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=22892#p97936

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back