Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How many Hindustanis are here

Sathya dev

I think there are many peoples from. India. Why can't we create a WhatsApp group so we can connect easily.

We can't create any group other than this forum because it goes against our community rules and this forum's guidelines. That is because we are supposed to be a discreet group and community. If we make any other groups or if we post here something which can reveal our personal identity then there are chances that we be the targets of, if not physical, then spiritual attacks. Not only jews, xian and Moslems but most of the other satanic sects also despise us because we don't conform to their traditional beliefs. So if you do create some other group then I don't know if we can stop you but you'll be responsible for that group and members and other things.

Groups outside of JOS always end up a mess because they are useless, because of infiltrators, and because of the ignorance of those who create these groups. You can just write on the forums, no need for groups.

Sathya dev said:
I think there are many peoples from. India. Why can't we create a WhatsApp group so we can connect easily.
1. Whatsapp is a closed-source app which is property of the jew Mark Zuckerberg, who also owns facebook, instagram etc. You should avoid using it even for personal purposes, therefore you shall totally not use it for talking about Satanism, like never ever.
2. If there are many indian-speaking people you can ask for a specific subforum to be created.
3. You don't really need to "connect" in the way you mean it. You have to focus on meditation and self improvement rather than spending time in endless talk with people (no specific accusations intended here, I just happen to see most Indian and Italian people doing this a lot)

Dude Indian cops hack whatsapp like kids business. There are many examples on Indian news of how the crime was solved when cops hacked whatsapp. I do think whatsapp hacking is easy for cops.

Aren't there many Shiva sects/groups in India?
You can practice freely by praising Shiva and doing yoga.

anonymous666 said:
Dude Indian cops hack whatsapp like kids business. There are many examples on Indian news of how the crime was solved when cops hacked whatsapp. I do think whatsapp hacking is easy for cops.
They do no "hack" whatsapp. It works like that:
Either the Government (or the police) just request the conversation data to whatsapp, and they kindly oblige. Or police hire societies that just grab the data directly from the phones of the people, and this is really easy to do.
How? People of developing countries just do not care much how their phone works, majority of people just buy one that is cheap, has big screen and is dual sim. Of course then they chose android devices that TOTALLY LACK any form of security (encryption). And if you have such type of phone, grabbing the data is as easy as following a youtube tutorial.
Secondly, people choose whatsapp for messaging because it is free. But how can it bee totally free? The company that provides such service has to make some bucks somehow, else it would not make sense. That's it, you don't pay in money, you pay in privacy. Your information has a big value to advertisers, who are willing to pay whatsapp (facebook) to have it. Then again, whatsapp is not secure: Take a read here

94n said:
Aren't there many Shiva sects/groups in India?
You can practice freely by praising Shiva and doing yoga.

They are also corrupted. I'd rather focus on meditations and RTRs than to join a "Shiva sect" that has new age influences.

Hi I am a hindustani.
Maybe not the right thread but is the oriental alliance where Indians are meant to post stuff? There are many races (sub-races) in India and I am not of the East Asian variety that live in North East India.

Hello Brothers. I am from India. Glad to know people from my country part of this great movement. Best o luck to your future

Wow, so many Indians... 😂

I'm not alone at this from my country ❤️
Hope you guys are doing good !

Best of luck for spiritual advancement.. and Hail Satan 💕

AgniCosmos said:
Hi I am a hindustani.
Maybe not the right thread but is the oriental alliance where Indians are meant to post stuff? There are many races (sub-races) in India and I am not of the East Asian variety that live in North East India.

I am not an hindustani, I believe that the asian/oriental race should divided into East-asian, Hindustan (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Lanka, Nepal, Tibet), South-east asian, Middle Asian (Mongolian), and Oceanian. The Arabs, Turks, Iraqi, Afghani, and Iranian should have their own mesopotamian/ sumerian group. Correct me if I am wrong

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back