Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coming from buhdhism

666mt

Did anyone come here from buhdhism? How was your transition? Do you still have feelings for the buhdhist gods (the ones that haven't been corrupted) how do you feel about satanism?

animeman666 said:
Did anyone come here from buhdhism? How was your transition? Do you still have feelings for the buhdhist gods (the ones that haven't been corrupted) how do you feel about satanism?

Buddism was the religion that did fokus on archiving the second death (erasing the soul/nirvana) by extensive void meditation without empowering. I mean they just could do drugs/party waste thear live and achive the same. why would someone still feel connected to this? Any uncorrupted gods (not connected to the nazarene) of budism are stolen from Hindu(veda)/pagan/satanism.

satanism is the opposite of buddism-> magnum opus -> spiritual and physikal immortality.

Ivgrew up in a Buddhist family but in America, so I was exposed to Christianity I've figure out that xianty is a hoax and buhdhism is the same, but sometimes when I see the laughing buddah or Quan yin I get sad because I was very close with them that's why I ask .

Primordial buddhism
It was in Satans Library I remember reading it awhile back

Maybe this will give you answers

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qb8mt7sw2sesc8d/Primordial-Buddhism1.pdf?dl=1

animeman666 said:

One important thing to do to de-program your mind from this, and help in your advancement and healing, is to read the sermons from the Clergy about the subject. I've added some here by link and copy/paste.

This might be a little extensive. I just added the sermons that came to mind and some I found by searching that I believe will help you with this.

Some are from the other forums and the old one.

Buddhism Doctrine Of Evil
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15

Hinduism (This has some important information on Buddhism)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19069

Pure Land Buddhism
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1327

Re: What Happened Is What Is Going To Happen Here Falun Gong (It'sa link to a comment from HP Mageson about how Buddhism was used to pacify and subvert Tibet, India and China)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12477#p44086

Ascended Extra Terrestrials Gave Humanity The Light Body Teachings
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19957

Notes on Buddhism
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic1895.html

Notes on Buddhism

The original God that Gautama is a stolen and corrupted version of is Surya who is Visnu. This is evidenced [of the primordial Buddhism article] and in the fact the famous Buddhist statues are images of Visnu and how he was traditionally shown. And the further fact the Mahayana sects all emerged from the major Vaishnava temple centers in India. This is because this was the traditional religion still at some point in the past. The Mahayana or Tantric Buddhism came up from the Pala Kingdom of northern India. So I don't believe the Theravada sects claims theirs is the original either. As they are nothing but a atheistic, soul denying, humanist cult.

In the earliest Pali texts Siddhartha states that Buddhism is purifying the Chita. Chita and Atman used interchangeably as they are the same. Which is the soul. Buddha and Brahman are also interchangeable terms.

The fact Siddhartha affirms the existence of the self/soul and its purification as the heart of Buddhism. Defeats the central doctrine of which all Theravada is built upon which is no soul/self. Theravada is a horrible, Christianised corruption of the original Solar Tradition.

The technical language in the Pali is from the Upanishads. And one can note such texts are full of instructions on activating and rising the kundalini. And open declarations this is the task's monastics are engaged in. The evidence all shows at the core the system of Buddhism was the Magnum Opus.

The tales of Buddha's crucifixion and resurrection from the tomb and bodily ascension to Nirvana state it all. This is the traditional symbol of the soul rising from the Saturn sphere of time, karma or samsara and to the solar sphere of luminous immortality. Depicted as the sun of which Nirvana is depicted as.

At some point this was altered to the poison bowl of Kunda. But not by much. The poison is the final dissolution of the gross material aspect, poison is corrosive it burns and breaks down. This is why traditionally snakes venom was used to depict this. Kunda the metal smith is Kundalini or serpentine energies in his destructive aspect the power of time. Kundry in the surviving Western branch of this tradition is the European version of Kali. Who causes the final transmutation of the soul to perfection. This is the black stage. Kunda is also the title for the kunda-lini energy in India and is depicted as a Goddess dwelling a cave. From here Buddha obtains the highest Jhana and enters into Nirvana. Which is a toned down rebirth into the white or final stage. Its life number is 84 and this adds into 12 and himself is the 13th step of the Magnum Opus.

Tathagata a common used title of Buddha does not mean "One who has come." It means "Become Brahman." The Upanishads and many other Vedic texts state over and over again one becomes Brahman when the serpent is risen. Buddha's tale under the Bodhi tree which is the mystic tree at the navel of the earth is obvious to this allegory. Bodhi is the same element of that Buddha is relating towards and thus Brahman. So we have the spinal column and the risen serpent. Its very obvious when the morning star appears at this moments as its the age old symbol of kundalini rising.

Buddha never stated anything about a middle path. He called it the lighting path. Which is this power again.

Nagarjuna who is considered to be the creator of Mahayana stated that everything is nothingness and the Mahayana Buddhist's strive to become empty thus achieving Buddhahood. Its obvious this emptiness is the Akasha or ether. And obtaining emptiness is purifying the soul into the primal element of the subtle ether which is the Magnum Opus. This is mentioned to create the Diamond thunder bolt or rainbow body. Which Tantric Buddhism states is done by Kundalni energy. Laya Yoga is equal to Nirvana in its meaning. LA=earth element the body, YA=ether element. The purification process. Which bring union of the trine being into the ascended form. This is what came up from the Maha Siddha's of the Pala Kingdom.

The arrows all point to originally Buddha was the reborn Visnu [Surya] who was called Buddha, Krisna, Agni, Hari,, And Brahma towards the Hindu period and Siva in the South. which was the religion of over 15,000 years. And was Regraphed at some point by taking over the cultural language and putting new meanings behind it. Which corrupted into the mess of today. The point the Theravada's believe the opposite as their core truth of what this Siddhartha character actual stated as the core truth of Buddhism. That's an extreme level of corruption. And had to be deliberate.

This Siddhartha is paraded as the reborn God, born from immaculate conception and emerges from his mothers left side, and dies and is reborn, who has incarnated to purify the Veda's of all the corruptions thus the gate way to assign new meanings. Which removes all spiritual knowledge looking at what Theravada amounts to, then replaces it with Communism with spiritual pretense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbqTXx7m9j4

An examination of THE MOST IMPORTANT word in Buddhism, the citta (nous/spirit/mind/will) and its 17 proprietary declarations in sutta.

These 17 designations made in sutta are given only as regards the citta, no other proper noun is given such status. Nothing but the citta itself is lauded in so many proprietary and important ways as is the citta below. There is no higher acclaim in Buddhism than these 16 which are said only of the citta.

Example: 5. Citta is the only thing which is differentiated from the five aggregates (rupa/vedana/sanna/sankhara/vinnana): "Whatever form, feelings, perceptions, experiences, or consciousness there is (the five aggregates), these he sees to be without permanence, as suffering, as ill, as a plague, a boil, a sting, a pain, an affliction, as foreign, as otherness, as empty (suññato), as Selfless (anattato). So he turns his mind (citta, Non-aggregate) away from these; therein he gathers his mind within the realm of Immortality (amataya dhatuya). This is tranquility; this is that which is most excellent!" [MN 1.436, AN 4.422].
[MN 1.511] "For a long time I have been cheated, tricked and hoodwinked by my citta. For when grasping, I have been grasping onto form, for when grasping, I have been grasping onto feelings, , for when grasping, I have been grasping onto perceptions, for when grasping, I have been grasping onto experiences, for when grasping, I have been grasping onto consciousness."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUswCPDu0ro

NOTHINGISM (Natthika), A Buddhist heresy
Buddhism differs from the "nothing-morist" (Skt. Nastika, Pali natthika) in affirming a spiritual nature that is not in any wise, but immeasurable, inconnumerable, infinite, and inaccessible to observation; and of which, therefore, empirical science can neither affirm nor deny the reality thereof of him who has 'Gone to That[Brahman]" (tathatta). It is to the Spirit (Skt. Atman, Pali attan) as distinguished from oneself (namo-rupa)-i.e., whatever is phenomenal and formal (Skt. and Pali nama-rupa, and savinnana-kaya) "name and appearance", and the "body with its consciousness".
#1. Vimanavatthu #1252-1253 "My name was Piyasi, I held sway over the Kosalans; I held the view of a nihilist (natthikaditthi), was of evil habbit and was miserly; I was an anti-foundationalist/annihilationist then (ucchedavada)....[#1253] "...a recluse Kumarakassapa gave me a talk on the Dhamma and drove from me those (previously held) evil views! (annihilationism/nihilism)."
#2. natthatta'ti (literally "there is not/no[nattha]+atta'[Soul]" has only 5 occurrences (all at SN 4.400) anywhere in Sutta/Atthakatha (even the worthless Abhidhamma). Anatta' is not "no-Soul", but natthatta' which is deemed, by Gotama, to be Ucchedavada annihilationistic heresy. Sutta states explicitly that natthatta' (no-Soul) = natthika (nihilism) = ucchedavada
(Annihilationism). If you do hold the view that there is "no-Soul", you are a Natthika (nihilist); i.e. a Ucchedavadin.
#3. Petekopadesapali 40 Ucchedavada=Natthika
#4. SN 1.96 Bhikkhu Bodhi's translation "The nihilist...goes to terrible hell...from darkness to darkness". What Bhikkhu Bodhi failed to realize is that SN 4.400 Natthatta (no-Soul) is = Ucchedavada (Annihilationism) which is = natthika as per (petekopadesapali 40, etc.). If Bhikkhu Bodhi knew that these three were synonymous with each other, he would certainly reconsider his translation of natthika as "nihilist".
#5 To hold the view that there is "no-Soul" (natthatta) is = to ucchedavada (SN 4.400) [Annihilationism] = natthika (nihilist).
#6. [SN 2.17] 'Nonbeing (asat, natthiti [views of either sabbamnatthi 'the all is ultimately not' (atomism), and sabbam puthuttan 'the all is merely composite (atoms)' [SN 2.77] both are heresies of annihilationism])'".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOMgzn2Vrc0

What has Buddhism to say of the Self? "That's not my Self" (na me so atta); and the term "non Self-ishness" (anatta) are predicated of the world and all "things" (sabbe dhamma anatta); identical with the Brahmanical "of those who are mortal, there is no Self/Soul", (anatma hi martyah), [SB., II. 2. 2. 3]). [KN J-1441] "The Soul is the refuge that I have gone unto". For anatta is not said of the Self/Soul but what it is not. There is never a 'doctrine of no-Soul', but a doctrine of what the Soul (The Self) is not (form is anatta, feelings are anatta, etc.). It cannot be denied that what is anatta is indeed the mere and petty self for [SN 3.196], and countless other passages, the mere self of psycho-physicality is = anatta = khandhas; that same self which the disciple is instructed to have his will/mind/spirit (ctta) reject in the face of illumination and insight.

The 'reflexive position' fallacy taken by illogical modern 'Buddhism' proclaims the Pali term Attan (Skt. Atman, Self) to be merely a reflexive term meaning "oneself, himself, herself", however the reflexive and empirical mere self is, regardless of translation, "anatta" i.e. "na me so atta" (not my Soul), or also "eso khandhassa na me so atta" (these aggregates [forms, feelings, perceptions, experiences, consciousness =mere self] are no the Self, the Soul). As pertains the reflexive self, of who proclaim "myself, himself, herself" we are referring to "that person so-and-so (Larry, Sue, etc.)", the empirical and psycho-physical (namo-rupa) self of blood and sinew which is "doomed to fall into the grave at long last", the very same self the poetic dead are said to cry out to the living "what you are, we (the dead) once were,. what we are you shall be!". Even more illogical is the double standard of commentarialist and sectarian 'Buddhists' who desire anatta to mean 'no-Soul' as well as atta to mean simply 'myself, himself, herself'; wherein illogically atta in the adjective anatta is, to their ignorant minds = Soul ('no-soul'), but atta in standalone = 'myself'. As illogical an end result, modern Buddhism has proclaimed atta (atman/soul) = anatta (not-atman)! Its quite hard to fathom any position more senseless than this, however this is one of the countless reasons modern 'Buddhism' is illogical without end. However doctrinally and logically so, what IS anatta (the five psycho-physical aggregates of the mere empirical, corporeal self) are indeed 'myself', in so meaning the mortal (mata) self composed of the bodily humors which is fated to death. That mere self is never implied nor meant when Buddhism speaks of immortality and the path leading to same (amatagamimagga) [SN 5.9], of which "the body cannot pass that gate to fare beyond,..only the Soul (The Self)" -Udana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZedR37QRcMA

The term Tathagata is composed of two parts, Tat, and agata. Tat has been since time immemorial in India, meant Brahman, the Absolute, as in the famous Upanishadic dictum: "That (Brahman) thou art" (tat tvam asi). "That" is here, of course Brahman, the Godhead, the Subject of Selfhood which the muni, or sage, has reached at the pinnacle of his having fulfilled wisdom's perfection. Agata is the past tense denotation of gata (going, traveling, trekking), here being meant "arrival, gone-unto, attainment of, arrival-at". As such, Tathagata in the ancient Prakrit Pali, is meant literally "(The sage who has) arrived at the Absolute", or in Sramanic context of Vedanta and Buddhism, "(He-thou) is (arrived at) That". The very term Tathagata, which has of yet never been discovered by anyone until now, is none other than a personal appellation of that very rare someone who has realized by wisdom "tat tvam asi". The Tathagata, therefore, is equally as well meant "The 'tat tvam asi' comprehensor/sage". It is unfathomable that modern so-called Buddhism's position is that the spiritual appellation of the Buddha's attainment, "attained/arrived at Brahman" (Tathagata) is merely an honorary designation for a popular sage. As [It 57] and other passages clearly show, "become-Brahman" is the meaning of the term Tathagata, or he who has arrived (agata), again being meant the transfiguration and assimilation of the mind (citta) in upon itself (bhava), and thereby achieving the Absolute, i.e. Brahman, as such (brahmabhutam tathagata) is said. To say that Tathagata, is meant by nonsensical "Buddhism", to the effect: that Tathagata denotes the "thus-come one", or "thus-gone one" has no contextual validity, is utterly illogical to read Pali as such, and carries no meaning whatsoever, which is all the more so magnified given that the very term Tathagata carries, regardless of translation, a very weighty importance and denotation; thereby secular 'Buddhism' intends to castrate the meaning of the term Tathagata, is yet another resection of original Buddhism by modern sects to turn Buddhism into a moralistic movement devoid of metaphysics.

Follow the Search Slothz engine:
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Sa ... brary.html

Re: Notes on Buddhism
Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:23 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

This puts the above into content.

Primordial Buddhism

----------

Primordial Buddhism Updated
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSNewsletter/conversations/topics/451

Primordial Buddhism

Dedicated to Otto Rahn.

This article is meant to highlight what can be termed: "Primordial Buddhism."
That is Buddhism that existed before the corruptions where made. The corrupted
paradigm which is now the standard. I have already discussed this: "Bogus
Buddhism." Elsewhere.

In the ancient world the Arya's worshipped a Creator God by the title of Buddha.
The Aryish Druids religion was based on the worship of a crucified and reborn
God man, named: Wod, Wodan, Bud, Budh, Buddha.

As DM. Murdock cites in her book: "Suns of God."
"They gave [the Sacred Island] two other names, viz, Phus Inis, and
Inis=na-Phuodha-which, at once, associate the "worship" with the profession of
the worshippers-for, Phus Inis, is Dudh Inis-Ph, or , F, being only the aspirate
of, B, and commutable with it-that is, Budh Island; and Inis-na Phuodha is
Inis-na-Buodha, that is, THE ISLAND OF BUDHA."

So we have ancient Ireland being titled: "The Island of Budha."
Also from the same work:
"The ancient Irish and Hindus used the name Budh for the planet Mercury. The
stem Budh appears in all the Celtic languages as it does in Sanskrit, as meaning
"all victorious" "gift of teaching" "accomplished" "enlightened" "exalted" and
on."
From here we see Buddhaya the Sanskrit title for Mercury.
The Indo-European languages all come from Sanskrit.

"The Druidic and Vedic priesthoods, language and culture are one at root,
separating perhaps three millennia prior to the Christian era."- Ellis

The round towers of Ireland:
"O' Brien relates the words of an ancient Irish bishop Corma, "the celebrated
bishop of Cashel" who in "defining the Round Towers in his Glossary of the Irish
Language, under the name of Faill, wrote the following:
"Carth cloacha is aire bearor fall desucedr Fo bith ro ceata suighedesat en
Eire"- that is, stone-built monuments, within which noble judges [my note
Druids] used to enclose vases containing the relics of Fo [i.e. Budh] and of
which they had erected hundreds throughout Ireland!"

More:
"O'Brien cites the Dagoba's of Sir Lanka often lofty buildings in which Buddhist
relics have been deposited.
The towers are also symbols of fertility their phallic nature obvious to the
eye. Concerning these phallic symbols, O'Brien remarks:
Such was the origin and design of the most ancient Indian pagodas? And that
such, also was the use and origin of the Irish pagodas is manifest from the name
by which they are critically and accurately designated, via, Budh, which in the
Irish language, signifies not only the Sun, as the source of generative
vegetation, but also the male organ of procreative generativeness.

Clo. Vallancey states that Krisna also means sun in ancient Irish.

"O'Brien provides an image of a round tower with a crucified man above the door,
between two standing human figures and below them two bizarre animals lying
down. Concerning this image, O'Brien relates that Christian authorities
naturally want to make of it a Christian crucifix. However, our Irish writer
disagrees, first commenting on the strange animals and linking them with the
elephant and bull on a Buddhist temple in Sri Lanka."
Tertullian, as late as 211 CE, wrote:
"The Christians neither adored nor desired crosses, and criticized pagans for
doing so and for putting a man on the cross, too. For pagans a cross was a sign
of eternity?.It was not until the 6th synod of Constantinople that it was
decided that the symbol of Christianity, which was confirmed by Pope Adrain I,
would be represented from that time on as a man crucified on the cross. In fact,
the earliest instances of any artwork that illustrates Jesus on the cross can be
traced back only to the eight or ninth century. Thus, the Christians adopted the
crucifixion as a symbol from the pagans."

Its also no mistake the ancient Europeans would dye their bodies with a sacred
blue paint. Called "Wod."

More on the Druids:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/239

On the European continent where the same God who is hung on the sacred tree and
reborn again is worshipped. We had the major spiritual center of the Irminsul
Pillar. Which holds the same meaning of the Tet Pillar of Ptah in Egypt. Or
Mount Meru column. Of which the Round Towers are a symbol for as well. This is
the meaning of the Buddhist Stupas in the East as well.

Budha is depicted as the sacred tree in the East as well as the West.

We have these same towers being called; "Fish Towers." As the Fish is the symbol
of the perfected life force following up the spine and the rebirth. It's the
Yoni symbol in which the reborn God is shown emerging from. We have the same
round towers or Benben towers being built by the Egyptians as well.
Also noted in Sri Lank Buddha is still called Wod or Woden to this day.

As D.M. Murdock notes:
"The word "Buddha" is related to the Egyptian term for the sky-god
father-figure, "Ptah" and "Puttha," as well as to "Pytha," as in Pythagoras
("Buddha" + "guru"). "
Churchward also stated:
"Buddha is their representative of Ptah of the Egyptians."

As mentioned the same themes are found in Egypt as in Ireland/Europe. And the
East.
Ptah and Osiris as mentioned before are the same God. Osiris name translates
out: "The eye of the throne of God." This Throne is Isis's. Isis is linked to
the star Sirius as is Ptah's staff. Hence Osiris is the union of the this
power and its full activation. The Throne is the illuminated or perfected
consciousness. And Isis rules the Sophia or Shakti aspect. Which what Ptah's
staff contains in symbol. The two are the same God. Just as Wod/Buddha in
Europe is symbolically depicted as being blue so is Ptah-Osiris as well.

As I mentioned here:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/418

The religion of Ptah-Osiris and the crucified and reborn Hari Krist[na] or Horus
Krist. Are the same as Vishnu and Hari Krisna of India. And that Vishnu
originally is a title of Surya. Hari is the symbolic title of our God. And the
source of the term Aryan. The term Aryan in the ancient world was also spelled
Ari or Hari we also have the Arya or Haraya [People of Hari]. This term is in
Egypt as the term of the founding race.

The H of Hari denotes the Serpent [Mercury-Budha]]. And the God Himself.

Ptah-Osiris staff is the same as Woden's spear.

"Another title for Surya is "Budha."-Suns of God
Originally Buddha was a major title for the Agni/Surya the Vedic Sun God. And
symbolic mythos goes back to this period. Tvashtar [ a title of Surya] is the
father of Agni. Surya is titled the world modeller or skillful smith [Ptah].
As I have stated in another article Surya is known to be Ptah-Osiris of the
Egyptians and Heru [proper title Hari]. Or the resurrected/perfected or reborn
Ptah-Osiris. Agni in India. This is symbolic Osiris and Isis unification
generates the reborn or perfected soul. Hari. As noted before Ptah-Osiris is
identical to Agni/Surya. As this is the same Primordial Tradition. The
Egyptians stated they came from the East and this is seen in their culture. We
can see that Agni also represents the perfected Surya.
We have an ancient inscription at Buddha Gaya that calls Buddha: "This deity
Hari." Hari is one of the most ancient names of our God.

This is why there are images of Surya at Buddha Gaya as well. Budha is another title of Surya. Who as stated is Ptah-Osiris [Hari ]in Egypt. This also gets into Helios. Which means the same as Hari.

As stated before:
"Horus bears the title proper of Hari Krist but in all reality going right back
to the Sanskrit it would be Krisna. Krisna was in this region as the title for
the sun god among other spelling. So we have Hari Krisna of Egypt. Further
images of him in Egypt found in some regions show him to be identical in
appearance to Krisna of India. In Egypt he is shown as the blue coloured child,
holding his finger to his mouth and a clay pot in the other. Same as Krisna of
India. The Greek version of him as Harpocrates from the Egyptian Har-Pa-Khered:
"Horus The Child." Shows him sitting with the clay pot [like Krisna's butter
pot] feather in his hair and all. Identical to the images of the God in India.
This God also rests upon the serpent or lotus flower. Identical to Krisna of
India once again The eagle and Falcon are interrelated as well. Just as the
Peacock is the Phoenix in Egypt. The eagle plays prominently in the avatar
tradition in India.

As DM. Murdock points out in the earlier traditions of Krisna. He like
Horus[Hari] of Egypt is crucified , in this case upon a tree by being pinned or
pierced to it by arrows and later resurrected or ascends. Upon this the tree
which is next to the river, regenerates and grows and rains lotus blossoms and
gives off fragrances."
She further states:
"Like Krishna Buddha has been deemed an incarnation of Vishnu, an aspect of the
God Sun. Among other symbols depicted in images of Bodhisattvas and Buddha's, as
well as Vishnu. According to Pandey, "The girdle on the waist is a necessity
when smartness and valour are ascribed to a deity." Which means additionally
that Buddha is clearly portrayed as a God. The insight that Buddha, like his
alter ego Vishnu and preceding avatar Krishna?."

This is why in India we have inscriptions to Buddha calling him an incarnation
of Vishnu [Surya-Agni] and the savour of the world, the way of immorality. Its
no mistake the statues of Buddha in the East are the same as statues of Surya
in many areas.

As mentioned Krishna/Hari the perfected Vishnu. This is why the tales of
Krishna and Buddha are identical from the divine births to the same birthday.
And on in their tales. Including Buddha like Krishna in the early texts being
crucified on a tree. In the case of both Buddha and Krishna by being pierced by
arrows. And then being resurrected later:
The scholar Titcomb states:
At the death of Buddha the earth trembled, the rocks were split and phantoms and
spirits appeared. He descended into hell and preached to the spirits of the
damned.

When Buddha was buried, the coverings of the body unrolled themselves, the lid
of his coffin was opened by supernatural powers and he ascended bodily to the
celestial regions.".
We have Buddha resurrecting and ascending boldly into heaven. This is the same
as the traditional Sol God of the Primordial Tradition. We also have Buddha
transfigured as bright as the sun. On the mountain top. As we see later this is
important as it connects to Adi Buddha. Which shows us the same God from the
original Tradition.

Originally the concept of Nirvana is not extinction. But enlightenment and
immortality:
"Nirvana is identified with "the opening of the pure ways of heaven." Of the
"gates of eternal life," and is actually called the sun and "the center of
supernatural light." -Suns of God

This is why there are 12 full steps to full enlightenment or Nirvana in
Buddhism. The 12 steps of the Magnum Opus.

Images in the East of Buddha's death show the Mount Meru column falling. This is
the same theme in Egypt with the "blessed land." Of which sit the Tet Pillar of
Ptah [Meru Column]in the center of. Of which atop the Phoenix [Peacock in the
East] sit. After a great destruction the Tet pillar is reborn with the land into
the pure state. The stories of Buddha's cremation in this light is also symbolic
of the Phoenix of rebirth thought flame. This is why Buddha dies at 84. 8=4=12,
the 12 steps of the Magnum Opus. The Phoenix's other symbol is the Grail. Of
which also features in Buddhism as well.
We can also see in ancient India Buddha being depicted as a linga, tree, white
horse and the Kalachakra. There are all symbols of the life force energy. The
linga the same symbol as the Tet Column or Round Towers, Stupa's, etc. We will
come back to the Kala Charka in a bit.

Looking into the earliest Pali texts its still possible to see remnants of the
original Tradition that where wrote over with enemy corruptions.

We find mention of awakening the seven centers of consciousness and opening the
eye of wisdom. Along with Buddha having obtained the literal "deathless state"
and bearing all the marks of the perfected man, along with all the supernormal
powers or Siddhi's. His victory over Mara [Mara is the god of death in older
spellings[ under the tree being the symbolic of having gained immorality and
illumination. Mara and his forces represent originally the titanic or dross
element that has to be purified from the soul. And with this the morning star
appears and the tree rains down lotus blossoms etc. The same as the tree Krishna
was crucified upon. And we have Budha/Woden crucified in the European branch and
originally in the Eastern branch.

The references to the 5 wisdoms, the Jana's and such are taken from the
purification of the elements of the soul. There are still some meditations upon
the "four great elements" and their functions in the early texts. The principal
of samsaric aspects being a corruption of the unperfected state. The nine realms
of the Deva's an allegory for the Charka's, etc. Samsaric states also originally refers to the dissolution process of alchemy.

We also find Buddha's performing miracles and such. His life in the mythos is
identical to that of Hari of Egypt. And as mentioned Hari of India in many
places.

Originally the Aryans lived across Asia all the way to Northern China and the
regions of the now Gobi desert. The pyramids found in Northern China are from
this period. And the Chinese admit they are not part of their civilization.
National Geographic and others have done large stories on the excavation of the
silk road and general Far East. In which cities larger then Babylon at its
height have been found. Along with perfected preserved bodies of White people
dressed like they belong in ancient Ireland and the Scottish highlands. The
female hair is braided in a specific fashion that only remains in the folk
culture of Denmark. There are also over five thousand ancient Vedic temples in
parts of China. Along with the fact China's name comes from a Sanskrit word for
Lion. Ch'in is the Chinese spelling of the Sanskrit "Simha."

The ancient Chinese records state about the rule of Aryan Emperors with blonde
hair, green/blue eyes, etc. And the Mongols record a race of blue eyed, Aryans
living in their region many of whom their ruling caste was descended from.
Genghis Khan [Great Serpent] was described as having red hair and light eyes.
Along with many upper caste Mongols of the period. The Mongoloid races where
not in the area of Northern China and other Asian regions, till around several
thousand years ago. Where the Aryans had already lived there for thousands of
years before. The Tibetans also state they received their original culture of
Bon. From a race of Aryans thousands of years ago. The anthropological studies
conducted on the Tibetans by the Germans, found the upper class of Tibet where
also of Aryan origin, mixed with Mongolian .
In the far east they traditionally worshipped a Creator God named Fo/Po or Futi.
Also spelled Buddha.

And this brings us to BON PO.
With BON PO we have the title for Buddha of PO. Bon was the religion across
Asia and as we will see Europe as well. The findings from Bon in Nepal and Tibet
such that before the Gautama or Ashoka period. BON images show the classical
images of Buddha seen in Mahayana sects. As well as ancient BON texts mention
their perfected masters have the title of Buddha.

We also have images from Europe found of Yogi's in the full lotus position.
Which identical spiritual symbolism upon them.

BON was repressed and almost wiped out by the Ashoka corruption of Buddhism or
bogus Buddhism. Bon temples and sacred sites and texts where destroyed along
with many Bon's. This period is still called: "The dark times." By the people in
the regions of Nepal who are Bon's. We also have records of Ashoka putting up to
eighteen and more thousand people to death as part of the repression of this
Imperial Ideology of his.

We are seeing with Mahayana. Ashoka Buddhism which is a inversion of the
original, grafted over the original Buddhism in these regions openly.

In the regions of Nepal we still have the Bon Stupa's painted in the same way.
The traditional or Ashoka Buddhist ones are. So we can see this is a copy of
the original Buddhist style.

In the region coming from the BON tradition. Are Chortens. Which are Stupa's
which are based on the classical temple building of the East and the West. The
base represents the circle within the square and the Mount Meru axis with 13
steps or representing the 13 steps of enlightenment. Mentioning the hidden 13th
within the 12. And 1+3=4. The perfected elements coming from the 5th of ether
within.

The Vishnu [Surya] yantra is designed upon the 64 square grid of the Mer-cury
square. Enclosed within a circle with symbols for the cardinal points. We see
Buddha originally being a title for Surya[Vishnu]. The circle and square
represent the unification of the male and female aspect of the soul into
Godhead. This style is the bases of many ancient statues of the Sol God in the
East. The God as the Linga standing upon the square base. Representing what is
encoded in the Sol Gods yantra. The same symbolism is found on the Medicine Buddha's yantra as well.

The heart of the BON PO system was a system called the: "Great Perfection." And
was based on creating: "The Immortal Rainbow Body." The center of this being
the Kalachakra Tanta.

In India we have Buddha depicted as the God Kalachakra as well. This is the core
of the original Buddhist tradition from East to West here. The God Kalachakra
rules over this process.

The Kalachakra is based upon the unification of the male and female parts of the
soul . Even openly describing the meditations for the production of the male and
female elixirs . Along with the purification of the elements or great lights of
the soul. As part of this upon the Kalachakra mandala we have the image of the
Black sun. Of which Adi Buddha the perfected human comes forth from. Within the
Kalachakra we have the same themes found in the Eddas. The Western branch.

Budha in India was depicted as the Kalachakra Lingam. Which is the sacred phallus of which is seen in the shape of the rune stones. This is also as mentioned before what the tree represents. The illuminated soul. Wodan is also shown in direct imagery with the sacred phallus upon the horse. The symbol of the perfection and rebirth of the soul.

The final product being the creation of the Adi Buddha. Adi means "Lord of the
Mount." And is identical in meaning to Dionysus" "Lord of the Mount Nysa." The
Mount Meru Axis. Which we see Ptah [spelling of Buddha] in Egypt with the Tet
pillar and Woden[Buddha] in Europe with the Round towers. And Adi Buddha in the
East. In the origin Tradition of BON. We have The Lord of Time [Kalachakra]
another title for Primordial Buddha. Our God.

Another title for Dionysus was Hu another spelling of Woden. Dionysus also
carries the grail. And is the eternally young, crucified and reborn youth.
Who's sacred animal is also the Peacock.
Ichthys, or the Fish, was one of the names of Dionysus and the divine phallus
was also shown in the shape of fish. The phallus is the spinal column with the
kundalini full risen. EA [Oannes] is also shown as a Fish cloaked God in the ME
and Lord of the Water for the same reason. The life force.

Lord of Time or Kalachakra:
In Sanskirt SAT means Truth. Truth in the ancient world was another name for
illumination and transformation of the soul. When the kundalini power rises it
brings a person to SAT by illumination of the consciousness it brings which is
what they where depicting by the title of Truth...... This is why the strength
of the soul is its ability to reach levels of truth in the Egyptian texts.
Levels of empowerment.

An as the prefix of Ananta Shesha which is the primordial serpent. Depicted as a
serpent in a golden circle clutching its tail. The sign of the Magnum Opus. This
golden serpent Is given the title of "Eternity" [Ananta]. And refers to the
title of "Lord of Time." As time in this sense relates to the perfection of the
soul.

Sat also meaning: Shining. And , An: Serpent. Hence Satan translates out to: Shining Serpent.

This is why Woden [ Budha] has a golden ring that replicates itself. This is
also why Woden has the sacred mead drunk from the horn [grail symbol]. One of
these sacred horns found in Europe show it made of gold with alchemical
symbolism all over it. Remember Woden also rides a White Horse another symbol of
Budha. He rides it thought the different worlds in the eight different directions. This is the circulation of the life force through the soul.

As Gardiner points out. Wodan was the name of the Kundalini in North, Western Europe. And his spear represents the spinal or Meru column which the serpentine energy is channeled thought. It's a Caduceus symbol. The An sound on the end of Wod-an denotes the serpent. And the perfected life force. Hence the spelling of Wod the mercury plus An of the serpent. Same with Sat-An.

Wodan's symbol of the valknut is the trine symbol of the soul. Wodan is called the unfastener of knots or bindings. This refers to the opening of the three granthis or knots of the soul. This is the one God in three parts. Which is represented by the AUM formula. Wodan being the Kundalini power among the Teutonic branch of Europe. This is always represented as the three in One.
V,P and B's are interchangeable. Val, has the V that denotes the mercury or Serpentine life force. The W on Wodan is properly pounced as a soft V.

The Valk-yries are also the Shakti aspect of the soul. The nine Daughters of Wodan. All of this relates to the soul and its structure and purification. The warrior must die pierced by a blade[sword mainly] in battle to go to Val-halla, Its an allegory for the chaos stage and the ascent of the kundalini
and its piercings aspect. In the ancient world the sword, spear and dagger where
also symbols of the serpent power. The Valkyrie takes him over the rainbow
bridge [up the spine of the charka system] to Valhalla we are looking at the shaki rising up the spine to the crown chakra.
The Veda's hold the same images of the Rainbow and so did the Hellenic schools. The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow comes from such schools. Its an allegory that lived on in folktales.

The horn of Wodan's sacred Mead as a grail symbol comes from the sacred Bull:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/448
The Bull was so sacred to the ancient Aryans from Europe to India. The word God comes
from the ancient word for Bull. Go, and the Bull and Goat where used
interchangeable Hence the German Got. The totems of the God Satan. The G is also
a serpentine symbol in sacred lettering. And the O the union of the masculine
and feminine. This is all of Satan.

In the East we have the Bull of Dharma for this reason. The four legs represent
the four elements and the horns the symbol mercury. The Bull was used as the
symbol of the Sun [spiritual sun] for this reason. And the ancient texts stated:
The Bull is the serpent and the serpent is the Bull.
It's a serpentine symbol .

Wodan also has the Golden Helm which represents the Halo or Gold in the Work. The Gods in the East are shown wearing an identical helm. Which represents the capstone in the work. The conical stone on the top of the Meru Column the completion of the great work. Also seen in the Wizard hats.

Wodan is the All Father as this represents the ether element that the elements and property of the soul manifests from. And the All is when all the charka's are made into one via the Magnum Opus which prefects this principal. Hence Zeus being Zan meaning the All. This is what Narayana represents. Narayana wears the sacred Golden Helm.

Wodan's main rune is the OSS rune. Which is the ether element. Or Mercury. For this reason. And Wednesday is named after the day of Wodan. The day of Mercury which is the holy day of Buddhists in the East.

Many of the rune stones are phallic shaped for this reason. As the phallus, fish and Meru Axis all meaning the same.

In the East We have Buddha also carrying a sacred Grail in the image of bowl and
sometimes a mixing bowl made of lapis lazuli which as Philip Gardner states is
an ancient Grail symbol. The Lapis lazuli or blue stones are the grail symbol in
Sumeria and also depicted in the Dionysus branch as a cluster of grapes. We have
tales of Alexander the Great climbing the sacred tree and meeting the Green Man
who them gives him a cluster of grapes which lead to immorality, etc.
The Lazu-il denotes illu or the illuminated. And we have Ra or the Ra's bow
[Rainbow] Ra's bow is Ra's celestial ship he journeys through the 12 stages of
the Magnum Opus upon. The Egyptians called the Great Work. Creating the body of
Ra. Or Rainbow body. Within this we have the holy: "G-ra-il." The G in the
ancient script denotes the serpent.

In Egypt we have Ptah, Amun, Ra. Being the original three in one trinity. With
the Ra-m, being the symbol of Agni. And EA as scholars note PTAH in Sumeria has
a staff with the rams head at the top of it.

We have the fact the hero travels over the Rainbow bridge to enter Valhalla
and sit with Woden [ Budha]. And thus obtain immorality and perfection.

The Blue color is the symbol of the Great Perfection. It symbols the purified
soul. Of which the purified Mercury relates to. As we see with Ptah-Osiris,
Woden and Votan in the American's.

In the East Buddha was depicted as the sacred Tree which is of Wodan in the West.

From this we also have the famed Medicine Buddha who is depicted as blue and
holding a pot full of a healing substance from the Myrobalm, a tree used in
Ayurveda healing arts. In the Primordial Tradition. The Healing God is the
symbol of the Magnum Opus we can see this in the West. Especially with
Asclepius the serpent God. And with all the tales of the Serpent. The body is
considered a medicine bowl [grail] in the East capable of generating the needed
elixirs or medicines which heal the body fully. But the medicine has to be taken
daily. Meaning a daily spiritual practice, that transforms the soul to the
perfected state.

It's the same in the West. Old age, sickness, death and such issues where all
known as sicknesses . That could only be cured as they stated by the Great
Working. To be healed literally meant to be made whole. The popular term for
this in ancient Greek was SOZO. Meaning Saved or salvation by being made whole
[Holy]. This is why you had orders calling themselves the Spiritual Physicians.
And this why Ayurveda texts at the heart where based on achieving the Perfected
and immorality state.

The Grail legends primal source is Sanat Kumara [ Sanat is an anagram of Satan]
who rules the kingdom of Shambhala which depicted in the shape of a city in the
shape of the eight pointed star. Identical to the Grail castle in the West.
Who's king is shown with the image of the Peacock. And legend is a repeat of
the Ptah-Osiris, Hari [Horus]. Symbolic mythos.

Kalachakra [Sanat] is the ruler of Shambhala. Just Woden is ruler of Valhalla in
the Western branch. It's the same God with the same meaning. The banner of
Shambhala is a peacock feathered one. As we see this God rules the Grail. And
the title of the perfected adept is Adi Buddha [also Wod, Woden, Budha],etc.

Its no mistake the Buddha Amitibha [who is connected to Bon/Kalachakra]in Tibet
is depicted as a forever young boy. Surrounded by Peacock imagery. Is Sanat
Kumara.

In the Eastern texts Siva is stated to represent Mercury [Budha] as well.

The letter H denotes and represents Siva in the eastern texts. And the serpent.
And how this relates to the Mercury or serpentine light [life] force. Hence why
Siva main bija mantra that represents him is HA-UM. Bud-HA.

The famous Siva mantra that translates to: I am Siva. Sivoham. Has the Haum
properly spelled. Siva is the serpentine life force. And what the O represents.

In the Vedic world the Trinity was Agni, Surya, Indra. And within this Surya is
the perfected or White stage. Within The Veda we have Siva as a title applied
for these Gods. Hence Siva originally is another title for the One in three. Si
represents fire [male] and Va water [female] hence the polarity in union. And
the symbol of the lingam and Yoni. And the six pointed star of Visnu [Surya]
also used for Siva, which represents the union of the polarity of the soul into
the perfected state. As stated in the: Supreme God. Article, the Jews simply
stole this symbol much later on.

As I wrote before Surya is Ptah-Osiris in Egypt. The sacred Bull , Phallus,
world column and Serpent, Trident [staff] are symbols of the same God in Egypt
as is still of Siva today. Surya is also depicted in the Vedic tradition as
being four armed and blue, Lord Narayana. Which Siva is traditionally depicted
as well. As I stated before Visnu originally is a title for Surya in the
ancient world. Hence his depiction in the same. Because it's the same God. This
is why Osiris and Vishnu-Siva have the six pointed star as their symbol. As the
scholar and Sivaite, Danielou points out during the period of the Indus Valley
civilization. Siva was the holder of the title Lord Brahma. And originally as
Lord of the Animals the avatar of the Boar and Matsya or Fish avatar, Lion
avatar, etc. Belongs to Siva. As does Krisna, etc. This is because at the
core this is simply Surya. Of which Budha is another title.

Another title of Siva is Kalachakra. And the Kalachakra Lingam is the sacred Phallus which denotes the mercury life force. Siva's trident is the same as Wodan's spear. In his image in the West. Siva and Budha are the same.

This is why as noted:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/426
Mount Kailash the sacred mount of Siva [also to Bon] and Vajra Buddhism. From a UN report shows
strong evidence of being man made on some level. And could be a vast human
built pyramid. That was the central focus of a larger world wide system of such
sites. Its noted to be a center of a region of a hundred smaller pyramids in
total. And the Bon's mention it as being the nine-story Swastika Mountain and
the seat of all spiritual power.

It's the same God hence the same sacred site. Danielou points out in his works that Vajra Buddhism [glossed over Bon]. At the core is actually the worship of Siva and the transformation process. Before being glossed over by the Gotama corruption. Which seeks to basically Christianized the original religion.

The great scholar and researcher Otto Rahn proved that the Cathar's where the
Western branch of Bon. Both had the same Grail legends of the Mani Jewel. And
both bear the same title. The Cathar's called themselves the Bon's. And have the
fact Bon means Good. Which in the ancient world is term meaning: "Shining or
Shining Ones." Baron Evola also points out the Cathar's connection to Eastern
Buddhism.

The Aryans in the A-mer-ca's or Amaru in Sanskrit . The mainstream tale of
Amerigo Vespucci, turned out to be a fraud upon investigation. Also worshipped
Votan [Wotan/Woden/Budha]. And had the same symbols and culture the Cathar's of
Europe did. The evidence shows the Aryan civilizations in the America's [even
by the Amerindian records] predate the Amerindians by thousands of years:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/181
Votan is also called the: "Morning Star."

The Cathar's are the major source of all Western Grail legends and chivalry .
And hence why their tradition has a knight joining with his Lady and thus being
giving a golden ring. The symbol of the Grail. It represents the union of the
male and female aspects of the soul. And the golden ring the symbol of Eternal
life. The same ring Woden rules.

Rahn and others mention the Cathar ideal of love as Amour not the "love" being
pushed by the Vatican program of Jewish-Christianity. Rahn mentions this term
Amour is equal to the concept of the Magnum Opus. Our concept of love and
spirituality in the current world comes from the program of Christianity. The
enemy pushes sentimentalism as spirituality.

This Amour term connects back to MR which in Egypt is means bright or shining.
The sacred tower [ seen across the world and related to Buddhaya] was also
called MER. And the original name for the Pyramid is MER. Meaning the place of
ascension. This connects back into Meru. And Isis as Isis Meri or Meru. The
Cathars worshiped Mary. Mary was another spelling of Meri [Isis-Meru].
Christianity stole this later on. The Cathars where Germanics and directly
connected to the Pagan, Mero-vingians. This is where much of our Grail lore
comes from. Amour=Mero=shining/brightness, and in French still means love. MR or
Mer, Mer-cury means: "Eternal." In the sense of perfected.
The Cathar title of Amour or MR translates to Buddhaya.

The title of Bodhisattva predates the current Mahayana and its altered meaning.
It means " the essence of enlightenment or wisdom." Wisdom being Sophia the
super conscious state, from the risen serpent. This is why the Bodhisattva is
depicted with a flame upon their head or halo. They have been baptized in
wisdom or the serpentine life force and reborn from this sacred baptism. Hence

the meaning of Gnosis as from Oannes / OANA. Which brings us to Jana's. An representing the serpentine energy. And its perfection of the being. The four J-an-a's are taken from the purification of the four elements of the soul via the serpentine life force. Jana Pandita is another title of God in the east. From Jana we get O-AN-a, O-AN-nes and the word Gnosis. All titles which are of our God Sat-AN.

This is why in the Western Pagan tradition after being baptised the individual
was given a lit candle and called the illuminated

As Evola states:
"It has been noted the Grail?.resembles in a specific way the frontal stone
(urna)..That especially in Buddhism often represents the place of the third
eye.. This is an eye that is endowed with both a transcendent or "cyclical
vision (know in Buddhism as Bodhi, or SPIRITUAL ENLIGHENMENT)."

This stone that represents the enlightened or Bodhi state is an emerald stone.
And is called the Mani Jewel. This emerald stone is another symbol of the grail
in Traditions in both east and west. As stated both the Bon's or Cathars of the
West and East held this sacred. And it is ruled by Budha.

Emerald in the East is the stone that rules the planet Mercury.

This brings us full circle to understanding what does Budha mean as a title.

The Budha is enlightened upon the Bo tree. Among the ruins of An-arajapura. Its
mentioned in the book Ophiolatreia by H.Jennings. Of nine temples?groups of
pillars. That consist of an enclosure, in which there are sacred trees called
Bo-gaha.

So we see the sacred pillar's like the Irminsul or Tet, Meru, column. Along with
the sacred trees common to the worship of Woden in Europe. The hill of Tara
alone had three hundred oaks planted around it. And the Germanic s had a habit
of wrapping a golden serpent image around trees and making them sacred spots.
Woden[Buddha] being crucified [fixing the power] upon a tree. Which represents
the spinal [meru] column with the branches being the 144,000 nadis.

As stated before in the East Budha is depicted as the sacred Tree. Or world Tree.

Buddha is pronounced [seen with Fo or Po] and in many cases spelled with an O
sound. Which denotes the serpent. Such as SO-phia, Opis, Orpheus. The P, V,B sound are interchangeable.

In the texts the O denotes the Mercury and is the symbol of the union of A and U that create the M. The third power. The M is the symbol of the reborn soul. The O which the symbol for the Gold in the work comes from. Is popularly denoted by the Ouroboros.

Mer-cury is a horned glyph representing the perfection of this power. The
horned serpent or halo is humanized in the Sol God. Hung upon a tree and reborn
via the perfection of this life energy.

Gardner states in his book: "Secrets of the Serpent."
"Dionysius who is equated to the other horned Gods?Is the same Dionysius I found
elsewhere to hold the chalice or elixir."

The title of this sacred cup of Budha/Dionysus was the Agathodaemon or "Good
Serpent." And Good translates to Shining.

The Cathar's worshipped Lucibel which is another spelling of Hu which is
another spelling of Woden/Budha. And the Cathar's called their God Agathodaemon
meaning "The Good Serpent." An ancient title of our God. And Woden [Budha] was the title of the Kundalini or serpentine energy .

Budha means the: Shining Serpent. Hence Budha is the literal term for the kundalini energy.

So the Cathar's or Bons. Worshipped Budha/Woden. And they where the last known
Primordial [original] Culture of Race in Europe. As part of this the Cathar's
understand the sacredness of racial purity and the godly essence of the Aryan
blood and their descent from the Gods.

This is why Buddhism in the East has been stated to be over 15,000 years old.
Its mentioned the original or Primordial Budhism.
Satan is the original and only Budha.

This wisdom lived on in the Dharmic texts in the East:
"It is imperative to respect the lineage of one's ancestors and avoid the mixing
of races through procreation. This alters the divine order and provokes
regression of the species. Marriage rites or procreation must be accomplished of
the responsibility of the transmission of life, having solely in mind the
quality of the product of the child. According to the rules of genetic selection
defined by the texts of the Agamas."
-Advice to a Mleccha [one born outside of Bharat] by Sadhu Shambhudasa

The Agamas are from the Vedic [Aryan] religion.

Sources:
The Mystery of The Grail J.Evola
The Serpent The Eagle The Lion and The Disk. B.Parker
The Shining Ones. P. Gardiner and G.Osborn
Guardians of the Holy Grail, Pinkham Mark.
Suns of God. D.M Murdock
The Mystery of the Grail. J.Evola
Starwalkers. W.Henry
Gnosis, Philip Gardiner
Secrets of the Serpent, Philip Gardiner
The Doctrine of the Awaking. J.Evola
Lucifer's Court, Otto Rahn
Guardians Of The Holy Grail, M.Pinkham
While The Gods Play. Danielou

Buddhism An Answer
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSNewsletter/conversations/messages/269

Buddhism An Answer

This was in reply to an question on another forum on Buddhism:

Buddhism of today is a corruption of the original Vedic relgion of Budha/Buddha/Wod.etc This was the worship of the Vedic Mercury or Hermes you can see this also in the mantra for the mercury square is Budhaya. This Gods today are called Demons in the West.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html

This excerpt quote from the Catholic Encyclopedia is very revealing:
In the same way the Greeks and Romans may have worshipped their divinities, fondly believing them to be good. But the Christian Scriptures declare that all the gods of the Gentiles are demons.
Catholic Encyclopedia: Devil Worship
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/04767a.htm
DEMONS ARE THE GODS OF THE GENTILES!!!!

Mercury is connected to the Magnum Opus as encoded into the Great Pyramid at Giza [where the final rite to raise the Serpent took place as well] and the ancient symbols of the horned Gods being a symbol for the risen Kundalini energy with the horns representing the glyph of Mercury the perfected life force.

The most insidious thing the RHP systems do is change the meaning behind the symbols and concepts of the original religions even apporating images and titles of the popular religions to create a Trojan Horse virus to act as battering ram and knoch down and replace the original they are corrupted copycat of.

The final insult is they then parade around and claim they are the original model and those others systems where simply a corruption of theirs.

Buddhism of today is an example of this, Buddhism is literally the Eastern xainity it was even created and imposed the same way. This was the confusion among scholars as they found evidence Buddha was a famous God before the claimed time of the non-existant Siddhartha. This was because Buddha, Budha.etc As mentioned was original the worship of Mercury/Hermes or Woden in Europe even worshiped as Budha in Ireland. That was destroyed and replaced by a enemy copycat and corruption that destroyed the original Vedic system. The Siddhartha character was created like jewsus to be the core of this attack and subversion hence Siddhartha is a humanized sun God and corruption of the Solar mythos of the magnum opus.

Today it is admitted by Hindu scholars that all the principals of Hindu [Sanatan] Dharma are actually Buddhist ones, the brunt of the major systems in the East are open or covered Buddhism. The original Buddhist missionaries literality operated like a bunch of Jesuits as well. Even outlawing and corrupting the original programs they replaced aong with mass murdering their Priests and lay members. Buddhist society in Tibet was identical to fuedal society under the Catholic Church in the darkages in Europe. Even Askoa had people put to death who refused to worship this new religion after killing dozens of his own brothers to take the throne and then committing a ten year genocide on a neighbouring kingdom. Then covering his new control ideology program with a pious lie same as Constantine. This was simply a power craving psychopath who used psychology as a weapon of power and control. Who knows who was behind him in secret as well.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/170

Copycat Buddhism made its way West to Alexandria and had bases in the city, the Jew Therapuets copied parts of their texts into the creation of their lie program of jewsus. The Sermon on the Mount is taken from Buddhism.etc

Buddhism today is as to the original Vedic culture what Christianity today is to the original Pagan culture of Europe and Egypt.

More then one scholar has mentioned the central fact it was this copycat Buddhism that weakened India to the point over centuries the Islamic invasion could trumph over them with ease.

Another term for Budha in the Far East was Fo or Po, as HP Carlson has mentioned Bon Po as well. The deal is this Bon Po is the original surviving Buddhist tradition before this copycat infested and murdered its way into power. Its no mistake being a follower of Bon Po was declared to be punished by death by the Dalai Lama once they took power in the late 14th century ACE. And Bon Po was labeled as the xians in the West labelled the original Tradition they created their copycat corruption from. Both where punished with the same, death.

Bon Po still survives in some areas of Tibet, in Bon Po the creation of the rainbow body via the Magnum Opus or the Great Perfection as they call it. Is the highest goal. The supreme God of Bon Po is Sanat Kumara the lord of Shambhalla. Sanat Kumara is Satan in the East, even Sanat is an anagram for Satan. He is also called Rudra Chakrin. You can see the ancient symbol of Satan the Peacock and Peacock feather as it represents the eye of wisdom opened with the fully raised kundalini all over Tibet and the East.

Rudra is the Vedic original version of the Hindu God Siva and Rudra is another form of the Vedic Creator and Father of humanity Agni. And its been proven by scholars Agni is also EA/ENKI:

The Rig Veda of Agni is the oldest known religious text on earth.

The Yezidi people state their ancient ancestors came from India and you can see this in their culture. The Yezidi worship Satan literally as Satan but also under another title the Peacock King [not angel] Melek Taus. In their sacred writing Satan mentions Shamballah.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/QuretAlYezid.html

"Say then, let the light of knowledge flash forth from the ziarahs,
Flash forth from the river of Euphrates to the hiddeness of Shamballah."-Satan

The culture on Sri Lanka worship Satan as Murrugan/Sanat Kumara as well. Their worship is identical to the Yezidi. They mainly worship Him in the form of a Peacock sitting on the top of the mount meru world column which is the spinal column with the Peacock at the top being the symbol of the Kundalini fully risen. The Peacock is the origin of the phoenix of which is viewed in identical depiction to the Peacock sitting upon the top of the meru column in the East. Its known that Satan is Ptah in Egypt and the allegories of him as Ptah are identical to Sanat Kumara in the East.

The Peacock is one of the most ancient symbols of immortality via the Magnum Opus or Great Perfection. Hence its feathers are part of the banner of Shamballah seen on Tibetian images.

Hence the original Vedic Buddhist tradition held Satan as Creator God. As did the Western/ME branches before both where corrupted with xianity in the West and copycat Buddhism in the East.

Ninja 666 said:
animeman666 said:

One important thing to do to de-program your mind from this, and help in your advancement and healing, is to read the sermons from the Clergy about the subject. I've added some here by link and copy/paste.

This might be a little extensive. I just added the sermons that came to mind and some I found by searching that I believe will help you with this.

Pure Land Buddhism

Re: What Happened Is What Is Going To Happen Here Falun Gong (It'sa link to a comment from HP Mageson about how Buddhism was used to pacify and subvert Tibet, India and China)

Notes on Buddhism

Notes on Buddhism

The original God that Gautama is a stolen and corrupted version of is Surya who is Visnu. This is evidenced [of the primordial Buddhism article] and in the fact the famous Buddhist statues are images of Visnu and how he was traditionally shown. And the further fact the Mahayana sects all emerged from the major Vaishnava temple centers in India. This is because this was the traditional religion still at some point in the past. The Mahayana or Tantric Buddhism came up from the Pala Kingdom of northern India. So I don't believe the Theravada sects claims theirs is the original either. As they are nothing but a atheistic, soul denying, humanist cult.

In the earliest Pali texts Siddhartha states that Buddhism is purifying the Chita. Chita and Atman used interchangeably as they are the same. Which is the soul. Buddha and Brahman are also interchangeable terms.

The fact Siddhartha affirms the existence of the self/soul and its purification as the heart of Buddhism. Defeats the central doctrine of which all Theravada is built upon which is no soul/self. Theravada is a horrible, Christianised corruption of the original Solar Tradition.

The technical language in the Pali is from the Upanishads. And one can note such texts are full of instructions on activating and rising the kundalini. And open declarations this is the task's monastics are engaged in. The evidence all shows at the core the system of Buddhism was the Magnum Opus.

The tales of Buddha's crucifixion and resurrection from the tomb and bodily ascension to Nirvana state it all. This is the traditional symbol of the soul rising from the Saturn sphere of time, karma or samsara and to the solar sphere of luminous immortality. Depicted as the sun of which Nirvana is depicted as.

At some point this was altered to the poison bowl of Kunda. But not by much. The poison is the final dissolution of the gross material aspect, poison is corrosive it burns and breaks down. This is why traditionally snakes venom was used to depict this. Kunda the metal smith is Kundalini or serpentine energies in his destructive aspect the power of time. Kundry in the surviving Western branch of this tradition is the European version of Kali. Who causes the final transmutation of the soul to perfection. This is the black stage. Kunda is also the title for the kunda-lini energy in India and is depicted as a Goddess dwelling a cave. From here Buddha obtains the highest Jhana and enters into Nirvana. Which is a toned down rebirth into the white or final stage. Its life number is 84 and this adds into 12 and himself is the 13th step of the Magnum Opus.

Tathagata a common used title of Buddha does not mean "One who has come." It means "Become Brahman." The Upanishads and many other Vedic texts state over and over again one becomes Brahman when the serpent is risen. Buddha's tale under the Bodhi tree which is the mystic tree at the navel of the earth is obvious to this allegory. Bodhi is the same element of that Buddha is relating towards and thus Brahman. So we have the spinal column and the risen serpent. Its very obvious when the morning star appears at this moments as its the age old symbol of kundalini rising.

Buddha never stated anything about a middle path. He called it the lighting path. Which is this power again.

Nagarjuna who is considered to be the creator of Mahayana stated that everything is nothingness and the Mahayana Buddhist's strive to become empty thus achieving Buddhahood. Its obvious this emptiness is the Akasha or ether. And obtaining emptiness is purifying the soul into the primal element of the subtle ether which is the Magnum Opus. This is mentioned to create the Diamond thunder bolt or rainbow body. Which Tantric Buddhism states is done by Kundalni energy. Laya Yoga is equal to Nirvana in its meaning. LA=earth element the body, YA=ether element. The purification process. Which bring union of the trine being into the ascended form. This is what came up from the Maha Siddha's of the Pala Kingdom.

The arrows all point to originally Buddha was the reborn Visnu [Surya] who was called Buddha, Krisna, Agni, Hari,, And Brahma towards the Hindu period and Siva in the South. which was the religion of over 15,000 years. And was Regraphed at some point by taking over the cultural language and putting new meanings behind it. Which corrupted into the mess of today. The point the Theravada's believe the opposite as their core truth of what this Siddhartha character actual stated as the core truth of Buddhism. That's an extreme level of corruption. And had to be deliberate.

This Siddhartha is paraded as the reborn God, born from immaculate conception and emerges from his mothers left side, and dies and is reborn, who has incarnated to purify the Veda's of all the corruptions thus the gate way to assign new meanings. Which removes all spiritual knowledge looking at what Theravada amounts to, then replaces it with Communism with spiritual pretense.

An examination of THE MOST IMPORTANT word in Buddhism, the citta (nous/spirit/mind/will) and its 17 proprietary declarations in sutta.

These 17 designations made in sutta are given only as regards the citta, no other proper noun is given such status. Nothing but the citta itself is lauded in so many proprietary and important ways as is the citta below. There is no higher acclaim in Buddhism than these 16 which are said only of the citta.

Example: 5. Citta is the only thing which is differentiated from the five aggregates (rupa/vedana/sanna/sankhara/vinnana): "Whatever form, feelings, perceptions, experiences, or consciousness there is (the five aggregates), these he sees to be without permanence, as suffering, as ill, as a plague, a boil, a sting, a pain, an affliction, as foreign, as otherness, as empty (suññato), as Selfless (anattato). So he turns his mind (citta, Non-aggregate) away from these; therein he gathers his mind within the realm of Immortality (amataya dhatuya). This is tranquility; this is that which is most excellent!" [MN 1.436, AN 4.422].
[MN 1.511] "For a long time I have been cheated, tricked and hoodwinked by my citta. For when grasping, I have been grasping onto form, for when grasping, I have been grasping onto feelings, , for when grasping, I have been grasping onto perceptions, for when grasping, I have been grasping onto experiences, for when grasping, I have been grasping onto consciousness."

Buddhism differs from the "nothing-morist" (Skt. Nastika, Pali natthika) in affirming a spiritual nature that is not in any wise, but immeasurable, inconnumerable, infinite, and inaccessible to observation; and of which, therefore, empirical science can neither affirm nor deny the reality thereof of him who has 'Gone to That[Brahman]" (tathatta). It is to the Spirit (Skt. Atman, Pali attan) as distinguished from oneself (namo-rupa)-i.e., whatever is phenomenal and formal (Skt. and Pali nama-rupa, and savinnana-kaya) "name and appearance", and the "body with its consciousness".
#1. Vimanavatthu #1252-1253 "My name was Piyasi, I held sway over the Kosalans; I held the view of a nihilist (natthikaditthi), was of evil habbit and was miserly; I was an anti-foundationalist/annihilationist then (ucchedavada)....[#1253] "...a recluse Kumarakassapa gave me a talk on the Dhamma and drove from me those (previously held) evil views! (annihilationism/nihilism)."
#2. natthatta'ti (literally "there is not/no[nattha]+atta'[Soul]" has only 5 occurrences (all at SN 4.400) anywhere in Sutta/Atthakatha (even the worthless Abhidhamma). Anatta' is not "no-Soul", but natthatta' which is deemed, by Gotama, to be Ucchedavada annihilationistic heresy. Sutta states explicitly that natthatta' (no-Soul) = natthika (nihilism) = ucchedavada
(Annihilationism). If you do hold the view that there is "no-Soul", you are a Natthika (nihilist); i.e. a Ucchedavadin.
#4. SN 1.96 Bhikkhu Bodhi's translation "The nihilist...goes to terrible hell...from darkness to darkness". What Bhikkhu Bodhi failed to realize is that SN 4.400 Natthatta (no-Soul) is = Ucchedavada (Annihilationism) which is = natthika as per (petekopadesapali 40, etc.). If Bhikkhu Bodhi knew that these three were synonymous with each other, he would certainly reconsider his translation of natthika as "nihilist".
#5 To hold the view that there is "no-Soul" (natthatta) is = to ucchedavada (SN 4.400) [Annihilationism] = natthika (nihilist).
#6. [SN 2.17] 'Nonbeing (asat, natthiti [views of either sabbamnatthi 'the all is ultimately not' (atomism), and sabbam puthuttan 'the all is merely composite (atoms)' [SN 2.77] both are heresies of annihilationism])'".

What has Buddhism to say of the Self? "That's not my Self" (na me so atta); and the term "non Self-ishness" (anatta) are predicated of the world and all "things" (sabbe dhamma anatta); identical with the Brahmanical "of those who are mortal, there is no Self/Soul", (anatma hi martyah), [SB., II. 2. 2. 3]). [KN J-1441] "The Soul is the refuge that I have gone unto". For anatta is not said of the Self/Soul but what it is not. There is never a 'doctrine of no-Soul', but a doctrine of what the Soul (The Self) is not (form is anatta, feelings are anatta, etc.). It cannot be denied that what is anatta is indeed the mere and petty self for [SN 3.196], and countless other passages, the mere self of psycho-physicality is = anatta = khandhas; that same self which the disciple is instructed to have his will/mind/spirit (ctta) reject in the face of illumination and insight.

The 'reflexive position' fallacy taken by illogical modern 'Buddhism' proclaims the Pali term Attan (Skt. Atman, Self) to be merely a reflexive term meaning "oneself, himself, herself", however the reflexive and empirical mere self is, regardless of translation, "anatta" i.e. "na me so atta" (not my Soul), or also "eso khandhassa na me so atta" (these aggregates [forms, feelings, perceptions, experiences, consciousness =mere self] are no the Self, the Soul). As pertains the reflexive self, of who proclaim "myself, himself, herself" we are referring to "that person so-and-so (Larry, Sue, etc.)", the empirical and psycho-physical (namo-rupa) self of blood and sinew which is "doomed to fall into the grave at long last", the very same self the poetic dead are said to cry out to the living "what you are, we (the dead) once were,. what we are you shall be!". Even more illogical is the double standard of commentarialist and sectarian 'Buddhists' who desire anatta to mean 'no-Soul' as well as atta to mean simply 'myself, himself, herself'; wherein illogically atta in the adjective anatta is, to their ignorant minds = Soul ('no-soul'), but atta in standalone = 'myself'. As illogical an end result, modern Buddhism has proclaimed atta (atman/soul) = anatta (not-atman)! Its quite hard to fathom any position more senseless than this, however this is one of the countless reasons modern 'Buddhism' is illogical without end. However doctrinally and logically so, what IS anatta (the five psycho-physical aggregates of the mere empirical, corporeal self) are indeed 'myself', in so meaning the mortal (mata) self composed of the bodily humors which is fated to death. That mere self is never implied nor meant when Buddhism speaks of immortality and the path leading to same (amatagamimagga) [SN 5.9], of which "the body cannot pass that gate to fare beyond,..only the Soul (The Self)" -Udana

The term Tathagata is composed of two parts, Tat, and agata. Tat has been since time immemorial in India, meant Brahman, the Absolute, as in the famous Upanishadic dictum: "That (Brahman) thou art" (tat tvam asi). "That" is here, of course Brahman, the Godhead, the Subject of Selfhood which the muni, or sage, has reached at the pinnacle of his having fulfilled wisdom's perfection. Agata is the past tense denotation of gata (going, traveling, trekking), here being meant "arrival, gone-unto, attainment of, arrival-at". As such, Tathagata in the ancient Prakrit Pali, is meant literally "(The sage who has) arrived at the Absolute", or in Sramanic context of Vedanta and Buddhism, "(He-thou) is (arrived at) That". The very term Tathagata, which has of yet never been discovered by anyone until now, is none other than a personal appellation of that very rare someone who has realized by wisdom "tat tvam asi". The Tathagata, therefore, is equally as well meant "The 'tat tvam asi' comprehensor/sage". It is unfathomable that modern so-called Buddhism's position is that the spiritual appellation of the Buddha's attainment, "attained/arrived at Brahman" (Tathagata) is merely an honorary designation for a popular sage. As [It 57] and other passages clearly show, "become-Brahman" is the meaning of the term Tathagata, or he who has arrived (agata), again being meant the transfiguration and assimilation of the mind (citta) in upon itself (bhava), and thereby achieving the Absolute, i.e. Brahman, as such (brahmabhutam tathagata) is said. To say that Tathagata, is meant by nonsensical "Buddhism", to the effect: that Tathagata denotes the "thus-come one", or "thus-gone one" has no contextual validity, is utterly illogical to read Pali as such, and carries no meaning whatsoever, which is all the more so magnified given that the very term Tathagata carries, regardless of translation, a very weighty importance and denotation; thereby secular 'Buddhism' intends to castrate the meaning of the term Tathagata, is yet another resection of original Buddhism by modern sects to turn Buddhism into a moralistic movement devoid of metaphysics.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Primordial Buddhism

----------

Primordial Buddhism

Dedicated to Otto Rahn.

Buddhism." Elsewhere.

In the ancient world the Arya's worshipped a Creator God by the title of Buddha.

the worshippers-for, Phus Inis, is Dudh Inis-Ph, or , F, being only the aspirate

Also from the same work:
stem Budh appears in all the Celtic languages as it does in Sanskrit, as meaning
on."

bishop of Cashel" who in "defining the Round Towers in his Glossary of the Irish

More:
"O'Brien cites the Dagoba's of Sir Lanka often lofty buildings in which Buddhist
such, also was the use and origin of the Irish pagodas is manifest from the name

"O'Brien provides an image of a round tower with a crucified man above the door,
would be represented from that time on as a man crucified on the cross. In fact,
the earliest instances of any artwork that illustrates Jesus on the cross can be
traced back only to the eight or ninth century. Thus, the Christians adopted the

More on the Druids:

We have these same towers being called; "Fish Towers." As the Fish is the symbol

As D.M. Murdock notes:
("Buddha" + "guru"). "
Churchward also stated:

East.

As I mentioned here:

The religion of Ptah-Osiris and the crucified and reborn Hari Krist[na] or Horus

This is why there are images of Surya at Buddha Gaya as well. Budha is another title of Surya. Who as stated is Ptah-Osiris [Hari ]in Egypt. This also gets into Helios. Which means the same as Hari.

As stated before:
tradition in India.

gives off fragrances."
She further states:
God Sun. Among other symbols depicted in images of Bodhisattvas and Buddha's, as

in many areas.

At the death of Buddha the earth trembled, the rocks were split and phantoms and
damned.

celestial regions.".
original Tradition.

immortality:

Images in the East of Buddha's death show the Mount Meru column falling. This is
East] sit. After a great destruction the Tet pillar is reborn with the land into
the pure state. The stories of Buddha's cremation in this light is also symbolic

appears and the tree rains down lotus blossoms etc. The same as the tree Krishna
was crucified upon. And we have Budha/Woden crucified in the European branch and

of samsaric aspects being a corruption of the unperfected state. The nine realms
of the Deva's an allegory for the Charka's, etc. Samsaric states also originally refers to the dissolution process of alchemy.

places.

In the far east they traditionally worshipped a Creator God named Fo/Po or Futi.
Also spelled Buddha.

Asia and as we will see Europe as well. The findings from Bon in Nepal and Tibet

with many Bon's. This period is still called: "The dark times." By the people in
the regions of Nepal who are Bon's. We also have records of Ashoka putting up to

within.

encoded in the Sol Gods yantra. The same symbolism is found on the Medicine Buddha's yantra as well.

the Kalachakra Tanta.

In India we have Buddha depicted as the God Kalachakra as well. This is the core
rules over this process.

The Kalachakra is based upon the unification of the male and female parts of the
soul . Even openly describing the meditations for the production of the male and

Budha in India was depicted as the Kalachakra Lingam. Which is the sacred phallus of which is seen in the shape of the rune stones. This is also as mentioned before what the tree represents. The illuminated soul. Wodan is also shown in direct imagery with the sacred phallus upon the horse. The symbol of the perfection and rebirth of the soul.

Levels of empowerment.

An as the prefix of Ananta Shesha which is the primordial serpent. Depicted as a
serpent in a golden circle clutching its tail. The sign of the Magnum Opus. This
soul.

Sat also meaning: Shining. And , An: Serpent. Hence Satan translates out to: Shining Serpent.

symbolism all over it. Remember Woden also rides a White Horse another symbol of
Budha. He rides it thought the different worlds in the eight different directions. This is the circulation of the life force through the soul.

As Gardiner points out. Wodan was the name of the Kundalini in North, Western Europe. And his spear represents the spinal or Meru column which the serpentine energy is channeled thought. It's a Caduceus symbol. The An sound on the end of Wod-an denotes the serpent. And the perfected life force. Hence the spelling of Wod the mercury plus An of the serpent. Same with Sat-An.

Wodan's symbol of the valknut is the trine symbol of the soul. Wodan is called the unfastener of knots or bindings. This refers to the opening of the three granthis or knots of the soul. This is the one God in three parts. Which is represented by the AUM formula. Wodan being the Kundalini power among the Teutonic branch of Europe. This is always represented as the three in One.
V,P and B's are interchangeable. Val, has the V that denotes the mercury or Serpentine life force. The W on Wodan is properly pounced as a soft V.

The Valk-yries are also the Shakti aspect of the soul. The nine Daughters of Wodan. All of this relates to the soul and its structure and purification. The warrior must die pierced by a blade[sword mainly] in battle to go to Val-halla, Its an allegory for the chaos stage and the ascent of the kundalini
and its piercings aspect. In the ancient world the sword, spear and dagger where
bridge [up the spine of the charka system] to Valhalla we are looking at the shaki rising up the spine to the crown chakra.
The Veda's hold the same images of the Rainbow and so did the Hellenic schools. The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow comes from such schools. Its an allegory that lived on in folktales.

The Bull was so sacred to the ancient Aryans from Europe to India. The word God comes
interchangeable Hence the German Got. The totems of the God Satan. The G is also

symbol of the Sun [spiritual sun] for this reason. And the ancient texts stated:

Wodan also has the Golden Helm which represents the Halo or Gold in the Work. The Gods in the East are shown wearing an identical helm. Which represents the capstone in the work. The conical stone on the top of the Meru Column the completion of the great work. Also seen in the Wizard hats.

Wodan is the All Father as this represents the ether element that the elements and property of the soul manifests from. And the All is when all the charka's are made into one via the Magnum Opus which prefects this principal. Hence Zeus being Zan meaning the All. This is what Narayana represents. Narayana wears the sacred Golden Helm.

Wodan's main rune is the OSS rune. Which is the ether element. Or Mercury. For this reason. And Wednesday is named after the day of Wodan. The day of Mercury which is the holy day of Buddhists in the East.

Many of the rune stones are phallic shaped for this reason. As the phallus, fish and Meru Axis all meaning the same.

In the East We have Buddha also carrying a sacred Grail in the image of bowl and
an ancient Grail symbol. The Lapis lazuli or blue stones are the grail symbol in
Sumeria and also depicted in the Dionysus branch as a cluster of grapes. We have

In the East Buddha was depicted as the sacred Tree which is of Wodan in the West.

elixirs or medicines which heal the body fully. But the medicine has to be taken
perfected state.

and immorality state.

Kalachakra [Sanat] is the ruler of Shambhala. Just Woden is ruler of Valhalla in

Kumara.

Another title of Siva is Kalachakra. And the Kalachakra Lingam is the sacred Phallus which denotes the mercury life force. Siva's trident is the same as Wodan's spear. In his image in the West. Siva and Budha are the same.

This is why as noted:
Mount Kailash the sacred mount of Siva [also to Bon] and Vajra Buddhism. From a UN report shows

It's the same God hence the same sacred site. Danielou points out in his works that Vajra Buddhism [glossed over Bon]. At the core is actually the worship of Siva and the transformation process. Before being glossed over by the Gotama corruption. Which seeks to basically Christianized the original religion.

both bear the same title. The Cathar's called themselves the Bon's. And have the
Buddhism.

comes from. Amour=Mero=shining/brightness, and in French still means love. MR or

the meaning of Gnosis as from Oannes / OANA. Which brings us to Jana's. An representing the serpentine energy. And its perfection of the being. The four J-an-a's are taken from the purification of the four elements of the soul via the serpentine life force. Jana Pandita is another title of God in the east. From Jana we get O-AN-a, O-AN-nes and the word Gnosis. All titles which are of our God Sat-AN.

As Evola states:

Bo-gaha.

So we see the sacred pillar's like the Irminsul or Tet, Meru, column. Along with

As stated before in the East Budha is depicted as the sacred Tree. Or world Tree.

sound. Which denotes the serpent. Such as SO-phia, Opis, Orpheus. The P, V,B sound are interchangeable.

In the texts the O denotes the Mercury and is the symbol of the union of A and U that create the M. The third power. The M is the symbol of the reborn soul. The O which the symbol for the Gold in the work comes from. Is popularly denoted by the Ouroboros.

"Dionysius who is equated to the other horned Gods?Is the same Dionysius I found

meaning "The Good Serpent." An ancient title of our God. And Woden [Budha] was the title of the Kundalini or serpentine energy .

Budha means the: Shining Serpent. Hence Budha is the literal term for the kundalini energy.

"It is imperative to respect the lineage of one's ancestors and avoid the mixing
regression of the species. Marriage rites or procreation must be accomplished of
quality of the product of the child. According to the rules of genetic selection

Sources:
Suns of God. D.M Murdock
Starwalkers. W.Henry
Gnosis, Philip Gardiner

Buddhism An Answer

Buddhism An Answer

Buddhism of today is a corruption of the original Vedic relgion of Budha/Buddha/Wod.etc This was the worship of the Vedic Mercury or Hermes you can see this also in the mantra for the mercury square is Budhaya. This Gods today are called Demons in the West.

In the same way the Greeks and Romans may have worshipped their divinities, fondly believing them to be good. But the Christian Scriptures declare that all the gods of the Gentiles are demons.

Mercury is connected to the Magnum Opus as encoded into the Great Pyramid at Giza [where the final rite to raise the Serpent took place as well] and the ancient symbols of the horned Gods being a symbol for the risen Kundalini energy with the horns representing the glyph of Mercury the perfected life force.

The most insidious thing the RHP systems do is change the meaning behind the symbols and concepts of the original religions even apporating images and titles of the popular religions to create a Trojan Horse virus to act as battering ram and knoch down and replace the original they are corrupted copycat of.

The final insult is they then parade around and claim they are the original model and those others systems where simply a corruption of theirs.

Buddhism of today is an example of this, Buddhism is literally the Eastern xainity it was even created and imposed the same way. This was the confusion among scholars as they found evidence Buddha was a famous God before the claimed time of the non-existant Siddhartha. This was because Buddha, Budha.etc As mentioned was original the worship of Mercury/Hermes or Woden in Europe even worshiped as Budha in Ireland. That was destroyed and replaced by a enemy copycat and corruption that destroyed the original Vedic system. The Siddhartha character was created like jewsus to be the core of this attack and subversion hence Siddhartha is a humanized sun God and corruption of the Solar mythos of the magnum opus.

Today it is admitted by Hindu scholars that all the principals of Hindu [Sanatan] Dharma are actually Buddhist ones, the brunt of the major systems in the East are open or covered Buddhism. The original Buddhist missionaries literality operated like a bunch of Jesuits as well. Even outlawing and corrupting the original programs they replaced aong with mass murdering their Priests and lay members. Buddhist society in Tibet was identical to fuedal society under the Catholic Church in the darkages in Europe. Even Askoa had people put to death who refused to worship this new religion after killing dozens of his own brothers to take the throne and then committing a ten year genocide on a neighbouring kingdom. Then covering his new control ideology program with a pious lie same as Constantine. This was simply a power craving psychopath who used psychology as a weapon of power and control. Who knows who was behind him in secret as well.

Copycat Buddhism made its way West to Alexandria and had bases in the city, the Jew Therapuets copied parts of their texts into the creation of their lie program of jewsus. The Sermon on the Mount is taken from Buddhism.etc

Buddhism today is as to the original Vedic culture what Christianity today is to the original Pagan culture of Europe and Egypt.

More then one scholar has mentioned the central fact it was this copycat Buddhism that weakened India to the point over centuries the Islamic invasion could trumph over them with ease.

Another term for Budha in the Far East was Fo or Po, as HP Carlson has mentioned Bon Po as well. The deal is this Bon Po is the original surviving Buddhist tradition before this copycat infested and murdered its way into power. Its no mistake being a follower of Bon Po was declared to be punished by death by the Dalai Lama once they took power in the late 14th century ACE. And Bon Po was labeled as the xians in the West labelled the original Tradition they created their copycat corruption from. Both where punished with the same, death.

Bon Po still survives in some areas of Tibet, in Bon Po the creation of the rainbow body via the Magnum Opus or the Great Perfection as they call it. Is the highest goal. The supreme God of Bon Po is Sanat Kumara the lord of Shambhalla. Sanat Kumara is Satan in the East, even Sanat is an anagram for Satan. He is also called Rudra Chakrin. You can see the ancient symbol of Satan the Peacock and Peacock feather as it represents the eye of wisdom opened with the fully raised kundalini all over Tibet and the East.

Rudra is the Vedic original version of the Hindu God Siva and Rudra is another form of the Vedic Creator and Father of humanity Agni. And its been proven by scholars Agni is also EA/ENKI:

The Yezidi people state their ancient ancestors came from India and you can see this in their culture. The Yezidi worship Satan literally as Satan but also under another title the Peacock King [not angel] Melek Taus. In their sacred writing Satan mentions Shamballah.

The culture on Sri Lanka worship Satan as Murrugan/Sanat Kumara as well. Their worship is identical to the Yezidi. They mainly worship Him in the form of a Peacock sitting on the top of the mount meru world column which is the spinal column with the Peacock at the top being the symbol of the Kundalini fully risen. The Peacock is the origin of the phoenix of which is viewed in identical depiction to the Peacock sitting upon the top of the meru column in the East. Its known that Satan is Ptah in Egypt and the allegories of him as Ptah are identical to Sanat Kumara in the East.

The Peacock is one of the most ancient symbols of immortality via the Magnum Opus or Great Perfection. Hence its feathers are part of the banner of Shamballah seen on Tibetian images.

Hence the original Vedic Buddhist tradition held Satan as Creator God. As did the Western/ME branches before both where corrupted with xianity in the West and copycat Buddhism in the East.

I'm pretty much deprogrammed from it it's just gods like Quan yin that have nothing to do with Gautama that makes me sad but besides that I pretty much know that i Buddhism is the xanity of the east.

Ninja 666 said:
animeman666 said:

Pure Land Buddhism

Notes on Buddhism

Notes on Buddhism

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Primordial Buddhism

----------

Primordial Buddhism

Dedicated to Otto Rahn.

Buddhism." Elsewhere.

Also from the same work:
on."

More:

More on the Druids:

As D.M. Murdock notes:
("Buddha" + "guru"). "
Churchward also stated:

East.

As I mentioned here:

As stated before:
tradition in India.

gives off fragrances."
She further states:

in many areas.

damned.

celestial regions.".
original Tradition.

immortality:

places.

Also spelled Buddha.

within.

the Kalachakra Tanta.

rules over this process.

Levels of empowerment.

soul.

perfected state.

and immorality state.

Kumara.

This is why as noted:

Buddhism.

As Evola states:

Bo-gaha.

Sources:
Suns of God. D.M Murdock
Starwalkers. W.Henry
Gnosis, Philip Gardiner

Buddhism An Answer

Buddhism An Answer

I'm pretty much deprogrammed from it it's just gods like Quan yin that have nothing to do with Gautama that makes me sad but besides that I pretty much know that i Buddhism is the xanity of the east.

animeman666 said:
Ninja 666 said:
animeman666 said:

Yeah, Buddhism is pretty shit.

I sometimes feel this deep sadness thing as well. But in relation to other things. I believe this to just be a process we go through with the meditations and healing ourselves.

This sermon from HPS Maxine might help you with understanding how to deal with these emotions.

Establishing Control
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Control.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back