Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Psychic Vampirism

Sathya dev

I born and rises in a Muslim family. But I found no longer truth in Islam. My search for occult knowledge brought me to Joy of Satan website. I am a dedicated satanist and I fight for Satan through RTR daily.

But my family is strict Muslim family and they don't know my secrets and the city I am living is full of Muslim. So I am forced to god to mosque to pray 5 times a day. But my faith is always on Satan. Instead of saying allahu akbar (Allah is great), I say Shaytanhu akbar (Satan is great) during prayer.

What I noticed in mosque is, Muslims are wasting lots of their psychic energy. They are giving their life force to Jewish created through form named Allah. Some of my friends told me they feel drained, tired, and weak after prayer. I know these poor gentiles don't know what they are doing. They are giving their energy to the real devil.

So instead of standing like a rock in prayer, I secretly started to draw in the energies they are giving to their god. I absorb energies from them into myself and pretend like praying. I know this is what called psychic vampirism. But if I didn't do it, they will give their energy to their god. It will be waste in anyway. I know its like stealing their energy.
But I think its okay to take from who are wasting the life force.

I simply breath the energies inside when they pray while pretending like praying. I breath again and again until the prayer finish. And I come to my home to clean my aura and make sure I didn't absorbed any negative energy. I feel simply amazing while absorbing energy. I never hurted anyone but only drained from the mosque leaders who waste their energy in cursing Satan.

I absorb this energy in days and give it to our satanic gods and forces of hell in nights in my astral temple as offering. I simply visit my astral temple in a dream like trance state and recite Invocation to Satan. And while meditating on his sigil, I breath out the energy while saying "I am offering this energy to Satan and forces of hell" several times.
I think its a good idea in this final spiritual war time.

I don't know this is acceptable to Satan. I am not experienced enough to talk to gods and ask them. So please anyone tell me is it okay to do psychic vampirism on our enemies. I read somewhere in this forum that psychic vampirism is not approved or seen as spiritual crime by jos ministry members. So please tell me is it okay to do take from them, cleanse it and give it to gods.

Sathya dev said:

I don't view psychic vampirism itself as a crime and have used it in the past to take negative energy from depressed or hateful/angry individuals as well as people who just practically radiate negative energy and then further empower the negative energy before sending it off to attack the enemy.

I never take anyone else's energy into myself unless I've filtered it a thousand times and I don't take it from people who genuinely don't deserve it. In your case they are just throwing perfectly good energy into the trash can and I believe it to be perfectly fine to capture the energy and prevent it from feeding the enemy thought-form, cleaning it thoroughly and offering it to the true gods.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Sathya dev said:

I don't view psychic vampirism itself as a crime and have used it in the past to take negative energy from depressed or hateful/angry individuals as well as people who just practically radiate negative energy and then further empower the negative energy before sending it off to attack the enemy.

I never take anyone else's energy into myself unless I've filtered it a thousand times and I don't take it from people who genuinely don't deserve it. In your case they are just throwing perfectly good energy into the trash can and I believe it to be perfectly fine to capture the energy and prevent it from feeding the enemy thought-form, cleaning it thoroughly and offering it to the true gods.

Thank you very much. I am now clear.

Sathya dev said:

How you can tale other emerge to yourself?

Sathya dev said:

How you can tale other emerge to yourself?

Hi everyone,

I have done Something similar in catholic Church and in a reunion of a deceased befor they go to the cemertary.

For the church, I remarked that the energyes goes toward the cross and pass by the altar in front. Before the altar was in the back. My impresion was that the altar received the focus. MAkes sense, since once a fried of mine told me that they are there a hidden hole where they usually put the bones or an item of their saint. And when the people take the hostia they take back a small percent of the energy send. At that time what I did is more an auric shield around the priest to isolate him from the energy. The idea to redirect that energy is interessant.

As for the reunion in the office, what i Remarked is the talking of the priest open like a hole and they is a tinny rope between him and that door. People starting praying makes automatically the same rope with that hole and the mere presence makes also the link (I do not pray but fake it). What I have done is burning the rope with the blue fire of satan twice, since a while I felt the attachment at the heart then at the 3rd eye. Funny, but if my rope was destroyed he was obviously scared, looking everywhere like he didn't understand the interference and he was in a hurry to go like panicked. Quite unusual since normally they stay and talk with the family.

It is possible also that with our training, our mere presence may disturb them. It was comic to see an old priest angry at my sight and with his instrument throwing his charged water. He was supposed to do that only to the kids for their confirmation.

As for what I have seen, no way to know if it is an Illusion .. But different commentaries of the group talk abount these ropes that they try to connect either at the heart or the 3rd eye where they do the cross when they baptize the kids. So check it out when you are there, do auric cleaning once right away when youre out of the religious place.. I remarked that curiously thing happen after. And if you are well protected, it is your belonging or your closest relatives.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back