Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Buddhist monk beats, kills child, 9, during prayer session, authorities say

Ninja 666

https://www.foxnews.com/world/buddhist-monk-beats-kills-child-9-during-prayer-session-authorities-say

Buddhist monk beats, kills child, 9, during prayer session, authorities say

A Buddhist monk was charged after he allegedly beat a young boy for "playful" behavior during a prayer ceremony. (Reuters)

A Thai boy was beaten to death by an incensed Buddhist monk after the child displayed "playful" behavior during a temple prayer session, Thai police said Friday.

Monk Suphachai Suthiyano, 64, allegedly assaulted Wattanapol Sisawad, 9, with a bamboo stick and slammed the boy's head against a pillar before Sisawad fell into a coma last weekend, AFP reported. Sisawad died as a result of his injuries on Thursday.

Suthiyano reportedly flew into a rage after the young boy disrupted a Buddhist ceremony at the temple in Kanchanaburi, Thailand, two hours west of Bangkok.

Thai police originally charged Suthiyano with assault when he was arrested Sunday, but, after the boy’s death, the charge will be revised to assault resulting in death, authorities said.

Suthiyano lost his status as a monk following the arrest.

Sisawad's mother told Thai media she “will not forgive" Suthiyano.

POLICE OPEN PROBE INTO SEXUAL MISCONDUCT CLAIMS AGAINST MONK

This monk's alleged attack on the child comes amid investigations into sexual misconduct, extortion and drug use accusations leveled at high-profile monks in Buddhist-majority Thailand and China.

Just like the catholic plague that has infested Europe, how many untold countless kids have these sickos abused?!

Yurei said:
Just like the catholic plague that has infested Europe, how many untold countless kids have these sickos abused?!

I recently heard an interview from an American born Korean K-pop star. He talked about how the other Koreans was physically beat and verbally abused by their trainers when he trained in Korea. Buddhism is a Jewish program so I imagine there is a lot of this that has been going on over the centuries.

After hearing that interview, which was done on an American radio station, the Korean legislative assembly changed the laws regarding these K-pop stars though.

That kinda shit is well common in buddhism. In mongolia, where budhhism is infested since the 16th century, there are many tales and writings about daily struggles of young apprentice monks. One example is the tale named The light of the incense, telling the story of a young boy who trying to read texts and books in the light of an incense during night due to the suppression by upper rank monks.

Jax911 said:
That kinda shit is well common in buddhism. In mongolia, where budhhism is infested since the 16th century, there are many tales and writings about daily struggles of young apprentice monks. One example is the tale named The light of the incense, telling the story of a young boy who trying to read texts and books in the light of an incense during night due to the suppression by upper rank monks.

Has there been many incidents that have reached the public in regards to abuses by Buddhist in Mongolia?

Ninja 666 said:
Jax911 said:

Has there been many incidents that have reached the public in regards to abuses by Buddhist in Mongolia?
Not too many. Monks today are free, independent and richer than they were a hundred years ago, so that kinda problem seems to have settled down. The one monk who gave me my name drives a Hammer H4 XD. But on the other hand, the media today is controlled with politicians, who visit and pray in shrines and to high ranking buddhist monks, which makes it no problem to cover things up. But if we talk about history, buddhism came to mongolia for political reasons and many young apprentice monks were killed by high ranking monks for the same reasons especially if they were appointed by authorities of Qin dynasty who occupied mongolia between late 17th century till their own downfall in 1911, the youngest one was a 9 years old child who was appointed as the future spiritual leader(called Bogdu) of the mongols who got killed a year later.

mayanprophecy said:
i didn't expect buddhists to do stuff like that. pretty surprised since they seem peaceful
I never talked about this but, the 1932 rebellion against communism lead by buddhist monks in mongolia was terrifying, monks used to cut the bowl of pregnant women, rip out peoples hearts and burn people alive, no better than christian muslim and jews.

mayanprophecy said:
i didn't expect buddhists to do stuff like that. pretty surprised since they seem peaceful

Often times that's probably what does him in. Overly peaceful there must be a balance. There are positive emotions and negative emotions.

Gotta balance. I'm not saying be a hater or attacker of people. Just sometimes we get triggered and there are ways to channel those emotions more constructively.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back