Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What race do I belong to?

RayaMystika

I am really confused about something....
Some "Orientalists" consider the middle east and Turkey to be a part of the Orient too along with Asian countries.

Im from middle east (Iran) and I dont know if im considered white, black or another race...?

When I compare my facial and body structure with ancient pictures of races, i mostly look like Sumerians, but again I have no clue what race Sumerian were from?

il_fullxfull.1370126584_1egl.jpg

any ideas?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The Sumerians were white.

My skin is pale, but I dont look white. My hair and eyes are black/dark brown.

Brdredr said:
If you're from Iran, wouldn't you be Persian?

Yes, But Persians are really diverse, since the area that different groups of Persians live have different weather conditions.
Some of them look black, some of them are short and dark skinned, some of them look white (my mom)...

Many persians and others do look White and would classify as a White subrace. The same is the case for some turks. Some turks look fully mongolian. Others have more Greek influence in them. There are many races and people in the orient who have a very strong streak of white blood that has now formed a new mass race, that is more related to White than Asians.

You're more than likely largely White with the native persian adaption.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Many persians and others do look White and would classify as a White subrace. The same is the case for some turks. Some turks look fully mongolian. Others have more Greek influence in them. There are many races and people in the orient who have a very strong streak of white blood that has now formed a new mass race, that is more related to White than Asians.

You're more than likely largely White with the native persian adaption.

It's clear there isn't any genetic/racial proximity between the turkish languages speaking populations of central asia/ex communist countries who look like mongolians, and the various populations around Turkey and some turkish speaking balkan minorities. The populations living in Thrace and on the Aegean Sea are mostly descendants of greeks forced to Pisslam after having been forced into Xtianity by the Eastern Roman Empire. After all populations don't just disappear even after conquests and political changes... Well unless jews genocide them of course. The Levant region was populated by Aryans for a very long time. One Empire taking over after the other doesn't change the population genetics really. Only the rulers and highest castes. People get reborn and have their maternal language become whatever arbitrary one coming from who last conquered the piece of land they were born on. And classic nationalism would pretend that is the identity people should fight and kill their racial brothers and sisters for. It's all meaningless in the face of racial truth and racial loyalty.

RayaMystika said:

The race you pass as / look like and predominantly are is the race you belong to. Have you done any ancestral checks or DNA tests? How do you not look White? Are you saying you don't look White because you have dark hair/eyes? My eyes look black and my hair is brown, I'm mainly a White Spaniard and a lot of White Aryans have dark hair/eyes. It sounds like you're either White or a sub race.

You're most likely a White subrace like myself. Do the Magnum Opus as soon as you can, it'll help.

Sero said:
You're most likely a White subrace like myself. Do the Magnum Opus as soon as you can, it'll help.

Excuse me, but doing the magnum opus while not being fully advanced and not being totally free can make one insane if they raise their kundalini while still being blocked and not fully open inside and out.

You shouldn't give such stupid advices when you do not understand what Magnum Opus IS.

HailMotherLilith said:
Sero said:

Excuse me, but doing the magnum opus while not being fully advanced and not being totally free can make one insane if they raise their kundalini while still being blocked and not fully open inside and out.

You shouldn't give such stupid advices when you do not understand what Magnum Opus IS.

Excuse me, it clearly states such information on the page of the Magnum Opus on the website. I'm not stupid and the OP sure as hell isn't going to do anything without reading about it, smartass.

Sero said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Sero said:

Excuse me, it clearly states such information on the page of the Magnum Opus on the website. I'm not stupid and the OP sure as hell isn't going to do anything without reading about it, smartass.

Do you even know what Magnum Opus IS?

Sero said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Sero said:

Here:

Obviously, the Magnum Opus is very advanced and anyone beginning this work should be totally familiar both in direct experience and knowledge with power meditation.

This working is a process which will take time. The meditations given are exceptionally powerful and are not for newbies or the inexperienced.

Source: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Magnum_Opus.html

HailMotherLilith said:
Sero said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Here:

Obviously, the Magnum Opus is very advanced and anyone beginning this work should be totally familiar both in direct experience and knowledge with power meditation.

This working is a process which will take time. The meditations given are exceptionally powerful and are not for newbies or the inexperienced.

What are you trying to get at? I JUST told you that OP will know this if he read the information on the page of the Magnum Opus. Stop trying to get smart, I said "as soon as you can", which clearly means once he's advanced enough to try to complete it.

I won't entertain your bullshit any longer, not responding to anything else you say. This is all I have.

Sero said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Sero said:

Here:

What are you trying to get at? I JUST told you that OP will know this if he read the information on the page of the Magnum Opus. Stop trying to get smart, I said "as soon as you can", which clearly means once he's advanced enough to try to complete it.

I won't entertain your bullshit any longer, not responding to anything else you say. This is all I have.

As soon as you can is referring to very fast.

I am not trying to start bullshit, I'm trying to make you understand what Magnum Opus is, so you can better word your sentences.

If you would of said to do the Magnum Opus once you are advanced enough, that would be understandable, but you said as soon as you can:

The meaning of: "as soon as possible" usage said:
as soon as. At the earliest moment that, as in Telephone me as soon as you can. It often takes the form as soon as possible, meaning at the earliest possible moment, as in He'll finish the work as soon as possible.

I was merely trying to teach you basic English, there is no point or reason to get angry over it.

Academic Scholar said:
RayaMystika said:

The race you pass as / look like and predominantly are is the race you belong to. Have you done any ancestral checks or DNA tests? How do you not look White? Are you saying you don't look White because you have dark hair/eyes? My eyes look black and my hair is brown, I'm mainly a White Spaniard and a lot of White Aryans have dark hair/eyes. It sounds like you're either White or a sub race.

Yeah I agree with you. Im white or a sub race. I guess I was too confused with jewish way of organizing races. Because most people dont consider persians white. Nowadays people act like being white is like a "disease". I have white friends who talk to me and say they are ashamed to be white and those same people come to me and say you are really pale but you are not white........
I guess that is why I was confused.
Anyway im happy of being persian and white :)

Academic Scholar said:
RayaMystika said:

Ancestry tests are a jewish controlled business. The first rule of sanity in this world is to never trust a jew.
You are also paying them to get your dna info. It's very much like a genetic kikebook business (aka "spend your valuable time to give away all your info to jews")

Hello siblings. I wonder which race I belong to. i'm from iran, and my skin colour resembles that of arabs.

sola said:
Hello siblings. I wonder which race I belong to. i'm from iran, and my skin colour resembles that of arabs.

Arabs are one of the younger races, born from the consolidation of a particular mix from original/older races. The original races are White, Black and Asian. Jews are an entire different species on their own.

You should not only take into consideration your skin colour as race is not skin deep. You should think about your skull shape and its structure, your eyes and hair, your skeleton. Then you should consider your cultural markers and your psychology. Race is something that manifests directly from your causal blueprint because it's embedded in your soul. As such, its markers can be seen not only in the physical appearance and skill, but also in your personality, thinking patterns, behaviour and talents.

Stormblood said:
sola said:

Arabs are one of the younger races, born from the consolidation of a particular mix from original/older races. The original races are White, Black and Asian. Jews are an entire different species on their own.

You should not only take into consideration your skin colour as race is not skin deep. You should think about your skull shape and its structure, your eyes and hair, your skeleton. Then you should consider your cultural markers and your psychology. Race is something that manifests directly from your causal blueprint because it's embedded in your soul. As such, its markers can be seen not only in the physical appearance and skill, but also in your personality, thinking patterns, behaviour and talents.
Hello brother. thanks for the knowledge. ive just found out that the aryan race is the closest to satan. in that case, why do blacks and asians exist?

Sazande said:
Hi my friend. We live in Iran. If you want you can join our coven.
DO NOT JOIN ANY COVER FROM THESE PEOPLE, THE FACT THAT THIS ACCOUNT HAS JUST 1 POST AND IS INVITING YOU TO A COVEN COULD MEAN THAT IT'S A JEW OR MUSLIM WHO WANTS TO KILL YOU.

Sazande said:

Coven? COVEN? Are you serious? Your first post is about YOU inviting someone to join your COVEN? It is clear who you are, but I will just leave small percentage that you are actually someone who is new, and therefor you created this coven to have fun and .. to .. do whatever it takes that isn't in any way connected to what real covens do. It's just silly to even think about it. Please get serious and study JOS, But I highly doubt that you are anyone except jew or fuckslim, so .. if u KIKE, then ... I'm sorry .. gonna gift you special fRTR now ;) and if ur mudslim ... I'm sorry but screaming Allahu Akbar here won't make anything explode, you also will get extra RTR gift from me .. you see.. even I am way more merciful with these gifts than your (((god))).

Aquarius said:
Sazande said:
DO NOT JOIN ANY COVER FROM THESE PEOPLE, THE FACT THAT THIS ACCOUNT HAS JUST 1 POST AND IS INVITING YOU TO A COVEN COULD MEAN THAT IT'S A JEW OR MUSLIM WHO WANTS TO KILL YOU.
Only with a powerful soul it's possible to realize if someone's jew or not.
If someone had just one post it doesn't mean they're jew.

Sazande said:
Aquarius said:
Sazande said:
And you are trying to get a new person in your coven, which is totally frowned upon, and you're doing this on your first post.

Aquarius said:
Sazande said:
Aquarius said:
And you are trying to get a new person in your coven, which is totally frowned upon, and you're doing this on your first post.
Yes, I am new in this group. You can use your pendulum to sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back