Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

egyptian origins of chinese civilization

666mt

there are ancient Chinese texts that say chinese civilization started at a place where the river flows north and the only river in the world that flows north is the Nile river in Egypt so everyone assumes that is where Chinese civilization started does anyone know anything about this. that bronze the Chinese used resembled the bronze that was used in Egypt also

666mt said:
there are ancient Chinese texts that say chinese civilization started at a place where the river flows north and the only river in the world that flows north is the Nile river in Egypt so everyone assumes that is where Chinese civilization started does anyone know anything about this. that bronze the Chinese used resembled the bronze that was used in Egypt also

I haven't heard this, but this really piqued my mind. I've GOT to find out now. Thank you for bringing it up.

That's the only river that currently flows there but there is no evidence of Asian people ever having been in Egypt. Before the flood from Phaeton, we had Kumara Kandam and the geography was quite different. Maybe there was such a river in the continent that existed before or in another land that is now below the sea. So, we have three hypothesis now: Egypt, Kumara Kandam, another land below the sea.

The Chinese Civilization came from the South Indian Aryans who used to rule over them as their wards thousands of years ago. The entire south east is filled with Indian and Egyptian structures (pyramids) of a time when the entire region was ruled by whites. This is evidenced by the blonde and red haired mummies in the Chinese areas and massive pyramids similar to egypt. The newer recent Martial Arts was given to them by an Aryan red haired south indian price ,who transferred the system of kalaripatayu to China which they appropriated. The Buddha who was also an Aryan blue eyed 6'7 man with dirty blonde hair,his disciples were all either blondes or red haired evidenced by extremely old murals and cave paintings and they transferred the zen buddhism to southeast asia. This is why the Asians have such an intense affinity with whites ,because at one time aryan whites used to rule over them as their affectionate wards under the Aryan Gods.
https://1lib.in/book/2648270/050cfb

666mt said:
No, that is a reference to the Yellow river, not the Nile. In every Chinese history text, they refer to the yellow river as the mother river of Chinese civilization. The yellow river does flow north as well.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_River

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back