Looking for viets

The Oriental Satanic Alliance is a Forum Led by High Priest Lucius Oria, which includes Satanists who belong to the Asian Race.
animeman666

Looking for viets

Postby animeman666 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:08 pm

Hi there in Vietnamese I would like to find other Vietnamese I can talk to about just Vietnamese stuff like religion and Christianity and stuff, is anyone Vietnamese?

Ninja 666

Re: Looking for viets

Postby Ninja 666 » Wed May 22, 2019 4:50 pm

Yo, bro!

I'm Half-Vietnamese, living outside Vietnam. How are you?

I've read some about Christianity in Vietnam and something about the history of Vietnam and culture. Have you studied the enemies infiltration of Vietnam, or anything related to our people?
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

animeman666

Postby animeman666 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:27 am

Hey! Sorry for the late reply
No I haven't studied anything about our people. But I'm interested in the christian Viet and if there the same as white Christian's

Ninja 666

Postby Ninja 666 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:23 am

animeman666 wrote:Hey! Sorry for the late reply
No I haven't studied anything about our people. But I'm interested in the christian Viet and if there the same as white Christian's

Yo! No worries, we all have late replies now and then.

I'm not sure if the "Vietnamese version" of Christianity is different from the "White version". I do know that Christianity has different sects like Orthodox, Protestant, Lutherian etc. However they are just different branches of the same core "religion", and they all essentially worship the same Jewish thoughtform.

It would be the same should there be an "Asian" or for this instance a "Vietnamese" version of Christianity. It's feeding the same Jewish thoughtform.

Whether an "Asian / Vietnamese Christian" or a "White Christian" they both worship the same filth.

The Final RTR helps remove curses on all gentiles and this includes the Vietnamese people.

Specifics and details should be figured out easily. Type into any search engine "Christianity in Vietnam", or similar, and it should come up.

If you do some research please share your results.
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560