Who was Gengis Khan?

The Oriental Satanic Alliance is a Forum Led by High Priest Lucius Oria, which includes Satanists who belong to the Asian Race.
Elias Sebastian
Posts: 151

Who was Gengis Khan?

Postby Elias Sebastian » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:54 am

There is talk of a solid and peaceful empire created by Genghis Khan. There is also talk that he came from a tall family with green eyes, long beards and red hair that is anything but Asian. What do you say he knew our Gods and wanted to create a better world?

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 275

Re: Who was Gengis Khan?

Postby ZmajEriksson » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:11 am

He was definitely at the least half white. He had grey eyes and red hair and legend says his mom was impregnated with him by a tall blond devine being in a dream. He also called himself "the wrath of God" once when speaking to Europeans, (I'm not sure exactly who he was talking to) and that he'd arrived to punish them for their "sins." This was during the inquisition so most likely he was talking about the mass ritual sacrifices to Jehovah. I firmly believe his war was a war of Satanism vs Jewish enemy religions. This would explain why he gave up on invading Japan. They were Shinto and even enemy Buddhist influence on Japan was minimal. It would also explain his alleged brutality against people in the middle east as they were worshiping enemy gods
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

Aquarius
Posts: 4256

Re: Who was Gengis Khan?

Postby Aquarius » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:30 pm

Idolizing a guy who wanted to exterminate europeans and forced procreation with whites [see: a part of russia] is totally idiot in my opinion, but that's just me.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 275

Re: Who was Gengis Khan?

Postby ZmajEriksson » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:11 pm

Aquarius wrote:Idolizing a guy who wanted to exterminate europeans and forced procreation with whites [see: a part of russia] is totally idiot in my opinion, but that's just me.


He didn't want to exterminate Europeans, he wanted to exterminate Christianity. And I highly doubt he forced procreation with anyone. He was a white pagan and if the legends are true was a son of Satan
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

Aquarius
Posts: 4256

Re: Who was Gengis Khan?

Postby Aquarius » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:31 am

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Idolizing a guy who wanted to exterminate europeans and forced procreation with whites [see: a part of russia] is totally idiot in my opinion, but that's just me.


He didn't want to exterminate Europeans, he wanted to exterminate Christianity. And I highly doubt he forced procreation with anyone. He was a white pagan and if the legends are true was a son of Satan

That explains why some russians have asian genetics.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 275

Re: Who was Gengis Khan?

Postby ZmajEriksson » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:36 pm

Aquarius wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Idolizing a guy who wanted to exterminate europeans and forced procreation with whites [see: a part of russia] is totally idiot in my opinion, but that's just me.


He didn't want to exterminate Europeans, he wanted to exterminate Christianity. And I highly doubt he forced procreation with anyone. He was a white pagan and if the legends are true was a son of Satan

That explains why some russians have asian genetics.


Nonwhites have been creeping into white territory for centuries. That's the most likely reason. Why would a white pagan who openly declared war on the Vatican want to whipe out his own people? That's a stupid assumption
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2829
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Who was Gengis Khan?

Postby Stormblood » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:59 pm

There are mentions regarding him in these topics:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19549
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11151#p37094
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12109
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18160

He's no one to glamourise, let alone a demigod.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Aquarius
Posts: 4256

Re: Who was Gengis Khan?

Postby Aquarius » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:32 am

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:
He didn't want to exterminate Europeans, he wanted to exterminate Christianity. And I highly doubt he forced procreation with anyone. He was a white pagan and if the legends are true was a son of Satan

That explains why some russians have asian genetics.


Nonwhites have been creeping into white territory for centuries. That's the most likely reason. Why would a white pagan who openly declared war on the Vatican want to whipe out his own people? That's a stupid assumption

You seem to really deify the most disgusting scum, it's a typical behaviour of your yours, you should work on that.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 868

Re: Who was Gengis Khan?

Postby Wotanwarrior » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:00 am

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:
He didn't want to exterminate Europeans, he wanted to exterminate Christianity. And I highly doubt he forced procreation with anyone. He was a white pagan and if the legends are true was a son of Satan

That explains why some russians have asian genetics.


Nonwhites have been creeping into white territory for centuries. That's the most likely reason. Why would a white pagan who openly declared war on the Vatican want to whipe out his own people? That's a stupid assumption


I think you are getting confused with a historical character, who was White and not Asian as the manipulated history says and was an enemy of the Vatican and Constantinople was Attila.
Genghis Khan was Asian and what he did is invade Europe.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 275

Re: Who was Gengis Khan?

Postby ZmajEriksson » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:42 pm

Stormblood wrote:There are mentions regarding him in these topics:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19549
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11151#p37094
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12109
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18160

He's no one to glamourise, let alone a demigod.


Kublai Khan was the multicultiralist. Genghis' grandson. Genghis seemed more interested in replacing Christianity, Islam and Buddhism as they were enemies of Tengerism, his native pagan religion based on Vedism and Taoism. He only took lands with, at that time, predominantly white populations and enemy religions, ignoring India, Japan and southeast Asia
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

User avatar
sonnenkraft
Posts: 153
Location: ᛚ ᛗ ᚨ

Re: Who was Gengis Khan?

Postby sonnenkraft » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:51 am

Nothing special with Gengis khan he was the top leader whom unified the ORCS tribes (Turks+mongols)

they slaughtered everyone when they were PAGANS and when they adopted ISLAM they continued Slaughtering people.
see nothing special about him and them.

The Mongols and Turks together they spread panic ahead of them and induced population displacement on an unprecedented scale
simple they slaughtered everyone who looks different than them .


people when they study history they view mongol and Turks like this
Image


WELL ACTUALLY THEY LOOK LIKE THIS

Image
Saat und Ernte_stark für arbeit und sieg
Image

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 275

Re: Who was Gengis Khan?

Postby ZmajEriksson » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:33 am

sonnenkraft wrote:Nothing special with Gengis khan he was the top leader whom unified the ORCS tribes (Turks+mongols)

they slaughtered everyone when they were PAGANS and when they adopted ISLAM they continued Slaughtering people.
see nothing special about him and them.

The Mongols and Turks together they spread panic ahead of them and induced population displacement on an unprecedented scale
simple they slaughtered everyone who looks different than them .


people when they study history they view mongol and Turks like this
Image


WELL ACTUALLY THEY LOOK LIKE THIS

Image


Turks and Mongols were just as white as Germans back then and Armenian Turks still are
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

User avatar
sonnenkraft
Posts: 153
Location: ᛚ ᛗ ᚨ

Re: Who was Gengis Khan?

Postby sonnenkraft » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:40 am

ZmajEriksson wrote:Turks and Mongols were just as white as Germans back then and Armenian Turks still are


Nothing is Called Armenian Turks ,it is just like saying Iranian-scottish !! , original Armenian are blonde hair and blue eyed ,
Before the Turko-Mongol invasion to area .

You can't compare turko-mongol with western Europeans or with Indo -European,
you can Compare Them with their Asiatic Neighbors ex:
turko-Mongol with Chinese
turko-Mongol with Japan
turko-Mongol with Persian
turko-Mongol with Indians


and don't forget the Sex Slave Trade the Turks imported (a lot of European women) that is why there is so many turks with European face Appearance, and of course mixing with greeks ,kurds ,Assyrian etc they had Mediterranean face appearance,...

in conclusion through out history mongols+ Turks where considered powerful fighting machine and unstoppable sex machine & invaders with no homeland
Saat und Ernte_stark für arbeit und sieg
Image

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 868

Re: Who was Gengis Khan?

Postby Wotanwarrior » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:50 pm

ZmajEriksson wrote:Turks and Mongols were just as white as Germans back then and Armenian Turks still are


Nope, The Mongols are racially related to the Tibetans and the Inuit.

The guys in the video are a good example of how the typical Mongolian person is, they are White?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4xZUr0BEfE
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 275

Re: Who was Gengis Khan?

Postby ZmajEriksson » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:32 pm

sonnenkraft wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:Turks and Mongols were just as white as Germans back then and Armenian Turks still are


Nothing is Called Armenian Turks ,it is just like saying Iranian-scottish !! , original Armenian are blonde hair and blue eyed ,
Before the Turko-Mongol invasion to area .

You can't compare turko-mongol with western Europeans or with Indo -European,
you can Compare Them with their Asiatic Neighbors ex:
turko-Mongol with Chinese
turko-Mongol with Japan
turko-Mongol with Persian
turko-Mongol with Indians


and don't forget the Sex Slave Trade the Turks imported (a lot of European women) that is why there is so many turks with European face Appearance, and of course mixing with greeks ,kurds ,Assyrian etc they had Mediterranean face appearance,...

in conclusion through out history mongols+ Turks where considered powerful fighting machine and unstoppable sex machine & invaders with no homeland


Armenians are a tribe native to eastern Turkey so maybe try taking a history class before saying Armenians are Turkic is the same as comparing tribes from seperate continents. And they're very white. As were the Mongols of the 1500s. Hungarians are descended from Huns, a Mongol tribe. The Mongols in the artwork and records of the 1500s were white and looked the same as Europeans. The Mongols didn't turn Turkey brown, it was most likely the Ottomans that did that. Most if not almost all of Eurasia was just as white as pre-ww2 Europe until just a few hundred years ago. Even modern Berbers and Punjabi are still clearly white
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

User avatar
sonnenkraft
Posts: 153
Location: ᛚ ᛗ ᚨ

Re: Who was Gengis Khan?

Postby sonnenkraft » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:54 pm

ZmajEriksson wrote:Armenians are a tribe native to eastern Turkey so maybe try taking a history class before saying Armenians are Turkic is the same as comparing tribes from seperate continents And they're very white.


Armenia is one of the oldest civilization they worshiped the nature first then adopted xianity they have a lot of
Historic monuments , turks+mongols are Invaders and when they mix with other races they create a BORAT Face with blonde hair, & Arab when they mix they Create Mulatto and Quadroon Face .


ZmajEriksson wrote:The Mongols in the artwork and records of the 1500s were white and looked the same as Europeans.


That is Because Coudenhove Kalergi was the Painter


ZmajEriksson wrote:The Mongols didn't turn Turkey brown, it was most likely the Ottomans that did that Most if not almost all of Eurasia was just as white as pre-ww2 Europe until just a few hundred years ago.


well a lot of indo-european survived from arabs and far far asian invaders which are the mongol-turk

Historically Native Anatolians included Hittites, Luwians and the Lydians
incoming races included the Armenians, Greeks, Phrygians and Thracians.
south anatolia included Ezidi or kurdish
those are the people of Anatolia .



the existence of mongol and turks in Anatolia caused disharmony they were against the nature of the original inhabitants in the
Anatolia and the middle east they weren't Neighbors they looked Different not same physical Characteristics not same mentality that's why they butchered Armenians +Ezidi (kurdish) + greeks in that Area.
not the Same Culture ,and nothing is called Armenian turk(Rape)

no one is Neighbors with turko-mongol tribe Turks and Mongols were cousins lived together intermarried with each other

they fought all races on earth when turk-mongol were PAGANS Rape and mix that was their culture
and when they Adopted islam they continued Butchering and Rape and mix
a tribe with a mental disorder
Saat und Ernte_stark für arbeit und sieg
Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest