Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

spinal ache/slight pain.

serpentwalker666

Hello fellow brothers and sisters. Ill try not to waste anyones time. I seem to have a slight pain towards my upper spine near the shoulders.
it seems to slightly crack in that area when i lay down at night. And gives me problems when trying to sit properly. I do not have scoliosis in the slightest im 99.6% percent sure. Its not a significant pain. More like a minor nusianse at times. I avoid trying to crack it ive read that is not a good idea. It eases when i do hatha and kundalini yoga. And starting the KY spinal series today has helped. What i was wondering. May sound strange. I was searching the internet and i read magnesium deficiency can cause stiffness and a lack of flexibility when needed. I was just curious if certain supplements could ensure the health of the spine. I did read HP Shannons post on collogan. Just unsure if that applies to spine joints. Probably a moronic question. But any pointers for this slight annoyance is greatly appreciated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back