nutrient absorption.

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

serpentwalker666

nutrient absorption.

Postby serpentwalker666 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:31 am

I was curious on any recommendations for people who have a hard time with getting decent nutrient absorption. I dont eat like I should all the time, as in some junk here and things like that. But I try to keep unhealthy crap to a bare minimum. I've always been a very thin man. Ever since I was very young it's been extremely hard to even keep weight on. I know High Shannon gave me a list of helpful

Centralforce666

Re: nutrient absorption.

Postby Centralforce666 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:04 pm

When you say nutrient absorption..

What exactly are you referring to?

Do you have nutrient deficiencies?

Or do you just find your digestion is sluggish and you struggle to add weight to your body?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:01 pm

serpentwalker666 wrote:I was curious on any recommendations for people who have a hard time with getting decent nutrient absorption. I dont eat like I should all the time, as in some junk here and things like that. But I try to keep unhealthy crap to a bare minimum. I've always been a very thin man. Ever since I was very young it's been extremely hard to even keep weight on. I know High Shannon gave me a list of helpful

I'm new to chinese medicine but have been studying it. I would first suggest adding spicy recipes or foods to your diet. Tell me the results after two weeks or so.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:04 am

You need to indulge more (this is one possible solution) by eating bacon, meats, sweets, etc.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:03 pm

@Centralforce I meant yes, I do struggle to gain weight, I've recently had appointments with a nutritionist so that could make this easier. When meeting with her, she explained to me that I eat less then I realise I eat, which is most likely the reason I've had serious issues trying to gain weight. Which, also ties into the skipped heartbeats ive experienced,and physical weakness. I feel like a complete fool not realising something like this is all interconnected. As Long as I could remember even as a very young child I would completely forget to eat enough somedays, even if my parents made something I liked. So I feel I kind of carried this bad habit of not eating enough into my adult years. Of being so overstimulated by doing something that I forget my body needs food...

@NaziMan I was also looking into Chinese medicine as well on occasion found it absolutely fascinating.

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:12 pm

Almost when I try to increase the amount of food I eat it is leading to excruciating intestinal pains. With slight intestinal bleeding. In a physical sense it feels like the digestive system is a war zone. Like the insides are tearing themselves apart. They aren't literally... lol. But I was curious.I've had a couple abdominal surgeries, as a very young baby. I was premature. And had to get a hernia surgery, and around 14 I had gotten appendix surgery. And sometimes I wonder if remaining adhesions, or scar tissue could be contributing to this. If not solely the issue.

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:48 am

Surgeries can leave deep scars and such. Sometimes they can be painful, the scars.
I remember the first teacher I had telling the class that symphytum off in an ointment put on the place that itd draw what was stuck out of there, and that itd look like blood that was stuck or something.

Is it certain food youre trying to eat more?
Also, do you increase the amount per meal or the amount of meals on a day?
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:52 pm

Surgery is equivalent to trauma, and trauma causes blood and Qi stagnation.

As the digestion relies on the qi mechanism, a flow that moves the turbid down and clear upward, relies on smooth qi, disturbed qi and blood flow due to stasis can and will have an impact.

The therapy you are talking about TAOL is basically pulling dead and stuck blood out of the body to restore the free flow.

There are also herbs one can take internally to move digestive qi, namely white peony (bai Shao), dried and aged mandarin peel, nut grass rhizome (Xiang fu) and fresh ginger (Sheng Jiang). Eating smaller amounts more frequently and getting more regular exercise can also help move Qi in the abdomen, as can regular abdominal self-massage and yogic poses which involve twisting of the abdomen.

Releasing stuck and ingrained emotions can and will also assist.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:37 pm

I highly appreciate the pointers yet again.

T.A.O.L. I apologise for the late reply, didn't sleep well for days, but finally slept half alright, and I'm back on track with everything.still kept up meditating to keep my chakras open. .And that's very interesting to know that herb you were stating. as for your two questions, I've tried to increase amount of food I eat to gain some weight. And felt very sick for awhile. But I got to improve on it and keep going.

@Central force, would this trauma in that area, strongly affect my ability to maintain weight? As I've struggled to stay above 120 pounds, as a 5,9 19 year old male.