Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Burse on arm

thedarkstar

Website
fineartamerica.com
I live in a small apartment with my fiance and until we can get a drill and secure the the bed frame we have it leaned on a wall. It was out of the way and I had not touched it because it is heavy and hard to move . I was about to lay down and take a nap when I heard male voice say lift up your arm .

I did when one of the heavy boards came down on my arm and now I got this bruise on my arm it hurts like fire ..
it's not broke thank the gods is their something else to use besides ice for the bruise because I don't have a ice maker .

Hail
Satan

Generally you do not want to cool it down to much, let your body work the problems out. I would recommend going to a general practitioner to let him have a look at it. Other than that let the arm rest for a while, it should be good again after 2 or so weeks.

I do not know in what kind of house you live but it might be a good idea to make it at least safe to live in so stuff like this doesn't happen more often.

it's the cost of having haunted dolls / objects in the home that I can't re home them they are too dangerous. As you can tell and believe me after that happened i ramped up my protection. The doctor said I was ok it was just going to be a huge burse and I will be ok.

Hail
Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back