Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What to do to cure this problem (Probably Fatal Insombia)

RockSeed13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_YFluy_Tp8
In this video, a man narrates on how an indonesian tattoo artist lost the ability to sleep due to taking ciproflaxin. The tattoo artist then documents his life while still unable to sleep. The doctors were unable to cure his condition, only remedy the symptoms. He was prescribed tranquilizers but this only gives him a total of 2 to 3 hours of sleep but it has the side effect of giving him intense nightmares. The man died after 4 months. The narrator then talks about how cirpoflaxin can destroy a person's brain nerves. This drug is so infamous that there is a report of man losing the ability to walk and there are a group of survivors in a subreddit called floxies. :( .I had an aunt who had to take the drug, but luckily she didn't experience any side effects and I warned her about it.

What do you guys think it the cure for this? I am in a sort of similar situation. I take an anti-psychotic called clozapine, but before that I took an assortment of drugs which caused me intense insomnia. I couldn't sleep; I lost the ability to sleep. So I was prescribed to take clozapine so that I could be able to sleep. And I only take clozapine only now. It has been studied that psychiatric drugs can shrink brain matter (and can cause other side effects). Of course psychiatrist and the big pharma wouldn't allow this kind of information to spread due to it being a business that take huge greens from victims.

I wish to stop the intake because I don't want to experience the harm I will receive down the line. But the problem is that If I stop the intake, I couldn't sleep for the night. Should I use Wunjo and point it at my brain? Do I have to do something? :?:

Proof that the malevonence of psychiatric drugs.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3476840/
https://www.nature.com/articles/news.2011.75
https://www.nature.com/articles/news.2010.281

Man lost the ability to walk:
https://www.drugwatch.com/beyond-side-effects/floxed-by-cipro-at-22-a-bomb-went-off-in-my-body/

Subreddit that people experience the dangerous side effect of cloriquones:
https://www.reddit.com/r/floxies/

Never heard of this drug but this sounds pretty fucked up, while there are meditations (For example a simple void mediation or trance) and herbs - nutrients / vitamins that could help with sleeping problems, it might be a good idea to tackle this problem from a different side.

One of the biggest things that might just work is earthing / grounding yourself, try for example to sleep outside on the ground (Preferably with as much skin to earth contact as possible), or if you are unable to do so buy a grounding mat to lay on top of your bed so you are connected to the earth in that way. I do not have any experience in sleeping this way but apparently this can improve your sleep immensely.

Also make sure that your bedroom is for sleeping only, do everything else in a different room. Stop any outside stimuli like tv or internet an hour before sleep, and do void meditation right before going to bed. Having a set time to go to sleep can also be helpful.

Try this out for some time if nothing helps it might be a good idea to look at your nutrient intake and add that to the list.

SSinHeartandSoul said:

Thanks for your suggestion. I will do more grounding exercises. I am going to do kriya yoga which involves to heal nerve damage from drugs and I am going to increase my yoga from 5 mins to 13 mins. Here's the link for the drug healing: http://pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20healing%20Drug%20Damage%20to%20Nerves.htm. I will also do WUNJO vibration to heal myself.

I am going to report on the progress of the condition in 40 days.

I totally didn't think about the fact that you can ask the demon Valefor for assistance, last time i did a ritual in his name he helped me with some problems, to me he seems like a great demon that is very willing to help out.

VALEFOR aka MALAPHAR

Zodiac Position: 25-29 degrees of Aries
April 15th-19th
Tarot Card: 4 of Rods
Planet: Jupiter
Candle Color: Pink
Plant: Dandelion
Metal: Tin
Element: Fire
Valefor is a Day Demon and rules 10 legions of spirits

Valefor is an expert at occult medicine, and can cure any and all ills through the powers of the mind and soul. He bestows dexterity with ones hands and makes one's mind sharp.
Valefor has a large head like Lucifuge Rofocal. He has a greenish complexion with dark pronounced eyebrows. He has huge white feathery wings.
– High Priestess Maxine

Okay time to report.

I was doing Wunjo x 111 4 times daily and did yoga.

At may 11, I was able to sleep without taking it. I still continued my schedule, but on the 3rd day, I have to take again. This repeats. Until on may 24, a family relative moved in my house, and they have to use my room that I specifically used to meditate and chant. This bummed me out, and I got angry at my mother. Then she forced me to take an another appointment with the psychiatrist again. I'll probably take another harmful poison and increase my poison dosage. :cry:

I didn't do Lord Valefor absolution ritual since I can't stop taking the harmful drug due to my dumb xtard parents forcing me to take it now. I think they believe it will stop me from having interest in meditating and from TRUE spirituality. I guess I'll do Lord Baals absolution ritual to make my parents to stop.

Before I was taking the psychiatric poison, I can follow a guided meditation (to astral project) and be able to relax myself and enter a state of trance where I could see buzzling colors (I was laying at bed, and this was before doing finding JOS and performing chakra work). Today, I can't, when I enter trance (by laying at bed) it is just shallow then sooner, I fall asleep. So, I concluded to myself the poison that I am taking is just impeding my spiritual growth since we need the body to achieve progress. :(

You've been doing good brother, try to keep up the vibrations and yoga. it is still to soon to see big changes, in time you will notice those changes, if not you should look at other options that might be more helpful in your situation. I understand that it can be hard to keep up the vibrations etc. with your current circumstances but know that there is always a way to get to the place where you want to be. Stick to what you believe in and you will be golden!

There is no need to get angry or trow a fit for what's going on, look at it objectively and again look for other ways to go forward and reach for the place where you want be. Its a shame that your parents are xian and that they force you into using modern medical ''medicine'', but atm it sounds like there's not a whole lot you can do about it. In my opinion the best thing to do atm is to not give them more reason to force you into more shit. keep growing yourself, there is nothing to worry about.

By the way, did you try earthing yourself? As i said before you are doing good, i hope you'll be able to fix the problems.

SSinHeartandSoul said:

You've been doing good brother, try to keep up the vibrations and yoga. it is still to soon to see big changes, in time you will notice those changes, if not you should look at other options that might be more helpful in your situation. I understand that it can be hard to keep up the vibrations etc. with your current circumstances but know that there is always a way to get to the place where you want to be. Stick to what you believe in and you will be golden!

There is no need to get angry or trow a fit for what's going on, look at it objectively and again look for other ways to go forward and reach for the place where you want be. Its a shame that your parents are xian and that they force you into using modern medical ''medicine'', but atm it sounds like there's not a whole lot you can do about it. In my opinion the best thing to do atm is to not give them more reason to force you into more shit. keep growing yourself, there is nothing to worry about.

By the way, did you try earthing yourself? As i said before you are doing good, i hope you'll be able to fix the problems.

Thanks for your kind words, man. It is definitely the drug's fault. I probably have hyperkinesia. Months ago, I thought it was the excess energy from my upper chakras, however by spinning my lower chakras, the energies I felt subsided.But, I still can't sleep properly. Definitely the drug. I spin my chakras covertly like in the bathroom, pretending to sleep, or sitting.

Does it have to be clozapine? I mean if it's just for sleep, there are other meds out there, I used to take zopiclone.
I'm not a doctor but my understanding is that clozapine is for treatment resistant psychosis, and they should try the safer stuff first like quetiapine and olanzapine, if it's for psychosis.

Maybe some relaxation meditations could help? Where you sit there and scan your body for tension to relax (and then do so). Overall reducing your level of tension/activation of the fight v flight mode. Maybe start with 20m a day. Exercise and early morning light exposure (have a look on youtube for Dr Andrew Huberman) are option too.

A breathing technique that might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSZKIupBUuc

To add onto what i have previously stated, the strongest medicine is your mind, there is no medicine in the world, whether old or modern, that does a better job. If you believe you are unable to do something, you will be unable to said thing, if you think it is impossible it will naturally become impossible to you. But if you truly believe that the thing / destination you are out to get is reachable, you will be able to reach said destination.

The mind tends to wander, and tends to convince you that the destination you want to reach is impossible to reach, it will trow everything at you to convince you of this. It is not easy to go against this, but if you adhere to those thoughts you will never reach you destination. Believe that you can conquer your problems, believe that you can reach the destination that you have set out for, tell yourself every day that you can and will get to said destination. If you do this, your mind will heal your body, and your destination will be reached.

-------------

You could amplify your workings, meditations with crystals as well, these can be great tools to use. Rose-quartz amplifies bio-electricity, this crystal can also be useful for sleeping, lucid dreaming. As an opposite of rose-quartz there is shungite, especially the pure form (Elite-shungite) will remove / block ''unwanted'' vibrations near and around it.

There are plenty other stones / minerals / metals.. that can have a positive effect, and amplify your energies in a positive way. This can become somewhat expensive, but also worth it.

Just thought this could be of use to you, keep going strong brother.

PeacefulAlgorithm said:
Does it have to be clozapine? I mean if it's just for sleep, there are other meds out there, I used to take zopiclone.
I'm not a doctor but my understanding is that clozapine is for treatment resistant psychosis, and they should try the safer stuff first like quetiapine and olanzapine, if it's for psychosis.

Maybe some relaxation meditations could help? Where you sit there and scan your body for tension to relax (and then do so). Overall reducing your level of tension/activation of the fight v flight mode. Maybe start with 20m a day. Exercise and early morning light exposure (have a look on youtube for Dr Andrew Huberman) are option too.

A breathing technique that might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSZKIupBUuc

I think psyhciatrist don't trust and wouldn't listen to their patients. Any imagination and any creativity is wrong. They are "fixing" people. They want people to be emotionless robots. Perfect for the jews.And,my mother is blabber mouth so she'll just tell them that I want to just meditate for the entire sunday and she'll get worried for she is brainwashed by the rabbi on a stick.

Yeah that is a good breathing exercise. More oxygen and less oxygen = better for the body. I want to exercise daily the problem is just waking up :lol: .

SSinHeartandSoul said:

To add onto what i have previously stated, the strongest medicine is your mind, there is no medicine in the world, whether old or modern, that does a better job. If you believe you are unable to do something, you will be unable to said thing, if you think it is impossible it will naturally become impossible to you. But if you truly believe that the thing / destination you are out to get is reachable, you will be able to reach said destination.

The mind tends to wander, and tends to convince you that the destination you want to reach is impossible to reach, it will trow everything at you to convince you of this. It is not easy to go against this, but if you adhere to those thoughts you will never reach you destination. Believe that you can conquer your problems, believe that you can reach the destination that you have set out for, tell yourself every day that you can and will get to said destination. If you do this, your mind will heal your body, and your destination will be reached.

-------------

You could amplify your workings, meditations with crystals as well, these can be great tools to use. Rose-quartz amplifies bio-electricity, this crystal can also be useful for sleeping, lucid dreaming. As an opposite of rose-quartz there is shungite, especially the pure form (Elite-shungite) will remove / block ''unwanted'' vibrations near and around it.

There are plenty other stones / minerals / metals.. that can have a positive effect, and amplify your energies in a positive way. This can become somewhat expensive, but also worth it.

Just thought this could be of use to you, keep going strong brother.

I think my main weakness is my mind. I always get so tempermental so quickly. I kept on thinking about problems, the best solution is of course to void it. I must remain persistent and unreactive like a rock.

RockSeed13 said:
I think my main weakness is my mind. I always get so tempermental so quickly. I kept on thinking about problems, the best solution is of course to void it. I must remain persistent and unreactive like a rock.

It's great that you know where the problem might lie! but instead of simply voiding, try to replace those thoughts with positive ones.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
RockSeed13 said:

It's great that you know where the problem might lie! but instead of simply voiding, try to replace those thoughts with positive ones.

You are right that I function better when I am in a good mood.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back