Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to heal one's eyes

Lightning-Wings

Hi!

I was just wondering if there are any methods, besides laser eye surgery (I want to avoid that..), to healing one's eyes?

My eyes keep on growing much weaker and everything is growing much more blurry, especially without my glasses.

I am short sighted and although I sort of see without my glasses, I require them on a daily basis.

I have protection on my glasses from computer/phone light, but even despite that, my eyes are growing worse it seems...

I changed my glasses last years November and I already need new glasses as these aren't strong enough..

I am not strong enough to heal my eyes with satanic healing and I am on a tight budget as of right now to buy any fancy gear.

I remember that when I was a teen I didn't need no glasses, but as I grew older my eyes became tired. I'm only 23..

Is there no hope for me...?
Please help!

HAIL SATAN!

Lightning-Wings said:
Hi!

I was just wondering if there are any methods, besides laser eye surgery (I want to avoid that..), to healing one's eyes?

My eyes keep on growing much weaker and everything is growing much more blurry, especially without my glasses.

I am short sighted and although I sort of see without my glasses, I require them on a daily basis.

I have protection on my glasses from computer/phone light, but even despite that, my eyes are growing worse it seems...

I changed my glasses last years November and I already need new glasses as these aren't strong enough..

I am not strong enough to heal my eyes with satanic healing and I am on a tight budget as of right now to buy any fancy gear.

I remember that when I was a teen I didn't need no glasses, but as I grew older my eyes became tired. I'm only 23..

Please help!

HAIL SATAN!

In this topic you can find more infos what you can do:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71157

Fuchs said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Hi!

Please help!

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you!!
I looked into it and it is quite expensive, but in time I hope to be able to complete this and get it.
Thank you!!

Lightning-Wings said:
Thank you!!
I looked into it and it is quite expensive, but in time I hope to be able to complete this and get it.
Thank you!!
Your problem are your habits such as staring at a screen for prolonged periods and using glasses. Look up endmyopia.org. There is a free program that can be used for a short period of time.

Lightning-Wings said:
Fuchs said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Hi!

Please help!

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you!!
Thank you!!

The expirement from HPS Maxine did fail more or less. People had positive effects, but their eye sight were not compleately cured. I quotet the topic because many people did give valuabel infos what else you can do.

Fuchs said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Fuchs said:

Thank you!!
Thank you!!

The expirement from HPS Maxine did fail more or less. People had positive effects, but their eye sight were not compleately cured. I quotet the topic because many people did give valuabel infos what else you can do.

Thank you both!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back