Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Acupuncture points to relieve left shoulder blade pain?

hailourtruegod

I think the way I've been sitting at home and at work along with the workouts has affected me and now I'm experiencing a lot of pain and soreness in the left shoulder blade area.

Hard to find any consistent info on acupoints for it online. Any tips to relieve this pain as fast as possible would be appreciated as I'm not trying to skip out on workouts while waiting for the pain to subside and definitely not trying to skip yoga cuz of it.

The only difference between acupuncture and acupressure is the use of a needle..

Depending on where in the shoulder blade, you can try the following ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE TO THE PAINFUL SHOULDER:

Small Intestine 3 and 4

Large intestine 3 and 4

San Jiao 3 and 5

Bladder 65

Gall Bladder 34 and 41

you can also apply breathing healing energy in and circulating energy in that area when you apply acupressure, and you can continue acupressure along the ley lines connected to those meridians.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=418606 time=1675368418 user_id=21286]

Thank you Blitz for the ping. Just seeing this now.

Thank you SATchives and Centralforce for the replies.

I managed to find a good enough point the day this happened and with the yoga I did that day it seemed to go away within a couple of days all together. I might have freaked out a bit and over reacted to be honest :lol:

The pain sucked!

I saw that SI-4 was mentioned so good to know I figured that one out at that time. Aside the back of the legs having trouble with stiffness (the whole kidney thing I've mentioned in the past and yes I'm working on it) my upper back is the second tightest part of my body. It used to be way worse but the shoulder stand and wheelbarrow poses have aided me tremendously.

I appreciate the other points given as well and will try them out.

Thanks again :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back