Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

tincture, infused oil business promoting the Gods

SATchives

not sure if this is the place to post this, hopefully one day soon we'll have a business section.

I have had some success in the oils business.

I had inspiration today and wanted my brothers and sisters advice.

I was thinking of making infused oils, and tinctures using the herbs of the Demons, and listing information about the Demons. I think this is all fine, but I believe that I should not share the sigil of the Gods I make the oils for, as this would be opening them up to those who are without. and of course I would use the names of the Demons I feel is most appropriate, for example the Egyptian Gods/Goddesses names. or Norse. and not use Demon, either Daemon, Gods, or Deity. my thought process is I will not be anonymous in the endeavor, because my name will be put with this business and I must maintain the facade of an ignorant spiritual person to maintain safety, and to not get deleted from the internet by the kikes.

My question is this, is my thought process above correct? Protect myself, and the Demons (not sharing sigil), but also gift the beauty of them to the world, bring awareness, and perhaps as someone searches for more information after loving the product that they will perhaps find our information?

I've seen other successful businesses do this on Etsy, for our some of beloved Goddesses such as Inanna.

SATchives said:

If you are already acquainted with this business model, then I think it would be ok. Compared to other models, selling oils is not the most efficient for time, but I think your idea here is pretty good.

Unless you have a strong feeling otherwise, I think putting the sigils on the bottle is a good idea, as the whole appeal is having the Demon's "energy" in a tincture. I doubt people people who outright hate the demons will try to attack them through this bottle, or other negativity. It is similar to the JoS site, where as it gains popularity then this also increases the exposure of sigils to everyone.

Although the use of a sigil may incur some hatred, this would not be on the level of Rabbinical cursing. At the same time, it may also result in an increase of Gentile followers of this demon, as the sigil helps them connect to the demon. Furthermore, you can list all the positive benefits from the formula on the side, creating positive associations with the demon.

Maybe you can color the bottle in accordance to the planet and element they represent, as well. You will also want to decide whether you are going for a "dark" and Satanic appearance, or something more neutral.

Maintaining ignorance will be difficult, but should be done out of safety. You can always make changes to the products if you want to push the boundary of exposure. One good idea to protect yourself would be to write a biography of yourself, as the owner, saying you are a Wiccan and making potions to represent these "forces of nature", or something.

Also, you may want to delete this and email Cobra instead.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=414096 time=1673941070 user_id=21286]
SATchives said:

If you are already acquainted with this business model, then I think it would be ok. Compared to other models, selling oils is not the most efficient for time, but I think your idea here is pretty good.

Unless you have a strong feeling otherwise, I think putting the sigils on the bottle is a good idea, as the whole appeal is having the Demon's "energy" in a tincture. I doubt people people who outright hate the demons will try to attack them through this bottle, or other negativity. It is similar to the JoS site, where as it gains popularity then this also increases the exposure of sigils to everyone.

Although the use of a sigil may incur some hatred, this would not be on the level of Rabbinical cursing. At the same time, it may also result in an increase of Gentile followers of this demon, as the sigil helps them connect to the demon. Furthermore, you can list all the positive benefits from the formula on the side, creating positive associations with the demon.

Maybe you can color the bottle in accordance to the planet and element they represent, as well. You will also want to decide whether you are going for a "dark" and Satanic appearance, or something more neutral.

Maintaining ignorance will be difficult, but should be done out of safety. You can always make changes to the products if you want to push the boundary of exposure. One good idea to protect yourself would be to write a biography of yourself, as the owner, saying you are a Wiccan and making potions to represent these "forces of nature", or something.

Also, you may want to delete this and email Cobra instead.

thanks for your insights Brother.

SATchives said:
not sure if this is the place to post this, hopefully one day soon we'll have a business section.

I was thinking of making infused oils, and tinctures using the herbs of the Demons, and listing information about the Demons. I think this is all fine, but I believe that I should not share the sigil of the Gods I make the oils for, as this would be opening them up to those who are without. and of course I would use the names of the Demons I feel is most appropriate, for example the Egyptian Gods/Goddesses names. or Norse. and not use Demon, either Daemon, Gods, or Deity. my thought process is I will not be anonymous in the endeavor, because my name will be put with this business and I must maintain the facade of an ignorant spiritual person to maintain safety, and to not get deleted from the internet by the kikes.

My question is this, is my thought process above correct? Protect myself, and the Demons (not sharing sigil), but also gift the beauty of them to the world, bring awareness, and perhaps as someone searches for more information after loving the product that they will perhaps find our information?

I've seen other successful businesses do this on Etsy, for our some of beloved Goddesses such as Inanna.
Is there anyway I can email you privately ?

I know someone who does a similar thing with beard oils, I buy these oils, they're awesome. I would love to buy yours but considering we're both a little paranoid about cyber security that's probably not going to happen :lol:

Anyway I think the idea is fantastic, and I agree with Blitzkreig, by looking at the Sigils, maybe it awakens something inside people and opens them up to the Gods. But on the other hand it could put you in a tricky situation if you don't want to be related to Satanism... maybe you could use the sacred animals, or other symbols instead.

Goldxaura said:
SATchives said:

sigh respond bro

Goldxaura said:
Goldxaura said:
SATchives said:

sigh respond bro

I don't typically share my email. no.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back