Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dark Chocolate = Lead Posioning?

SatanicSlytherin

Website
vovina-de-micaloz.deviantart.com
So, recently it's come to light that a lot of chocolate companies have been allowing harmful amounts of lead in their products. I only stumbled across an article, by chance, on a subreddit dedicated to health, that warned me of this. (Can also look up Hershey's being sued, plenty of articles on that).

Now here's the thing... I was eating 1-2 bars per day. A few days prior, I was borderline passing out and feeling almost; like I could barely keep myself conscious. Nothing was helping, neither spiritual nor physical.

Tirnenn said:
So, recently it's come to light that a lot of chocolate companies have been allowing harmful amounts of lead in their products. I only stumbled across an article, by chance, on a subreddit dedicated to health, that warned me of this. (Can also look up Hershey's being sued, plenty of articles on that).

Now here's the thing... a bit of dark chocolate perhaps isn't bad (though I'd avoid chocolate entirely). But I was eating 1-2 bars per day. A few days prior, I was borderline passing out and feeling almost dead; like I could barely keep myself conscious. Nothing was helping, neither spiritual nor physical. Anemia had been getting worse for no reason and my concentration was shot no matter how hard I tried.

I've been feeling a lot better and more conscious, connected to reality since dropping it. Also gave me a health scare and I've been tracking calories in order to lose weight (heaviest I've ever been in my entire life... combined with being poisoned, no wonder I felt like garbage).

Anyhow, I just wanted to warn people about the chocolate in case they were suffering from said health issues without any sort of known influence.

I dunno why, but the post submitted itself for approval without me pressing anything... so here is what I meant to post, without the post cutting off.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back