Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My father is very sick

exnarongiiii

My father got very sick, and I'm in deep sadness, I don't know what to do or help, doctors say he won't last long, I still have a hope, please tell me someone how can I help him PLEASE.

exnarongiiii said:
My father got very sick, and I'm in deep sadness, I don't know what to do or help, doctors say he won't last long, I still have a hope, please tell me someone how can I help him PLEASE.

Do a ritual to Father Satan, focus on his sigil ask kindly for help offer something in return, he can hear you even if you can´t hear him:

Father_s_Sigil.gif

Ask Gods for help - Father Satan and those Gods who assist in health, they will lead you to the right way with it. May you write here what's the disease and what's the diagnose exactly? Did you try TCM (is there any in your place)?

Ask Gods for help - Father Satan and those Gods who assist in health, they will lead you to the right way with it. May you write here what's the disease and what's the diagnose exactly? Did you try TCM (is there any in your place)?
Thank you for your advice, but I was too late. It was cancer.

Cancer can be temporarily stopped by surgery on the early stage. Then, after you delete worst things, there are a lot of writings on Cancer in TCM of what it might be caused by: Kidney and Spleen Yang deficiency among most frequent reasons, that caused gigantic blood stasis that is cancer itself. To break blood stasis you would probably need daily acupuncture. What is their stage? Do you have enough money demanded for the surgery?

Anyway, ask Father Satan and Gods for help, they will lead you to the best possible decision in any situation. If you are new, best way to get their answer more clearly is by doing their ritual. As well as that of Father Satan, we have both healing Gods' rituals out there: Lord Marbas and Lord Valefor.

Thank you for your advice, but I was too late. It was cancer.
It is not necessarily too late, but you should consult with Valefor about your options here. The real obstacle, in my opinion, is not that he has cancer, but that he may not be able or willing to do certain treatments, such as see an alternative medical doctor, or exercise, etc.

I am sorry for your loss. I hope it happened quickly and with as much pain relief as possible.

Very sorry, my the Gods comfort you in these difficult times

Thank you all for replies and help, I really appreciate it. He was fighting with cancer for a long time, it was cruel to see how he was suffering everyday. Now he's at better place resting from suffering. Again, Thank you all, here I feel being like in a big supportive family :).

Thank you all for replies and help, I really appreciate it. He was fighting with cancer for a long time, it was cruel to see how he was suffering everyday. Now he's at better place resting from suffering. Again, Thank you all, here I feel being like in a big supportive family :).
We are all here for you. I've lost loved ones too, their suffering really does get removed when they leave the physical realm. An elderly relative of mine had dementia and was very frail, and right after he died his soul visited me and he was just like how he was as a strong young man. Your father will be the same and have another chance at life when the time is right for him to incarnate again :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back