Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Homeless people

thedarkstar

Website
fineartamerica.com
I go to a gas station in my town and I have been noticing this homeless man their about every day. I want to help the guy with a warm blanket and a meal but I don't want to break a rule of father Satan. So I looked in all the books of his nothing says we shouldn't help them or we should help .

So what does father Satan say about this or a high priest and I know what my user name is...

I may be to tired to care but my heart ain't completely numb I been in that man's shoes years ago....

Hail
Satan

Too tired to care said:
I go to a gas station in my town and I have been noticing this homeless man their about every day. I want to help the guy with a warm blanket and a meal but I don't want to break a rule of father Satan. So I looked in all the books of his nothing says we shouldn't help them or we should help .

So what does father Satan say about this or a high priest and I know what my user name is...

I may be to tired to care but my heart ain't completely numb I been in that man's shoes years ago....

Hail
Satan

It will not offend any God to help a fellow man in need. Just the opposite, it is a noble and just deed. The argument if his ethnicity might come up(wether he is a jew or practitioner of an enemy religion) but that seems unlikely since they are rarely if ever homeless.

I dont know what made you "too tired to care" but helping others and seeing the light in their eyes when you do something truly good without expecting something in return, is a most wonderful experience, something you can remember for the rest of your life.

Maybe it's time to change my user name lol but yeah I helped the homeless before it's something I won't forget as I was one my self . I do what I can to help I got a roof, food , etc why not help someone in need

Thanks for answering brother /sister
Hail
Satan

The human and animal misery upsets me.

I always try to help those who are within my reach. I feed. Everything that is related to food. Stray cats, birds, stray dogs. Donations to local associations that take in abandoned animals.
Of course, also to the homeless people I meet. Talking to them and looking them in the eye. So that they know they exist.

I don't aim for big, unattainable things, just small things I can do within my reach. To relieve a little.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back