Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mobile phones and wireless radiation

Catalincata94

hailourtruegod said:

The "not being true to yourself" is definitely what I was getting at too.

I don't mean to be rude as I do appreciate the response and agree with the first part you wrote but I have to disagree with the Wi-Fi thing you said. I heard some fake natty body builder who was outed for using steroids say the something similar about Wi-Fi. I'm sure strong enough waves do affect people but for modern Wi-Fi signals to be the sole reason of anyone's anxiety or even an attribution to it seems like an extraordinary claim and I have never seen any extraordinary evidence proving any of it to be the case.

I recommend looking more into yourself to see where exactly you may have problems coming from and also think why you decided to convince yourself of the Wi-Fi thing.

Unless you do have some legitimate sources of this which would be very ideal to share in case me and anyone else are just ignorant on this subject.

Thank bro, will look into it
I hope this helps you and others. And i also hope this works because i don't really know how to use forums :lol:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwyDCHf5iCY
Here is an official informational video from the The University of Melbourne from Australia which shows that "mobile phones and wireless radiation" damages the human body.

This video shows scientific results and effects of wireless devices on normies.

All this wireless radiation as they call it can damage the body and as it was said in the video, like, low sperm count and sperm damage, cancer, a young woman developed breast cancer because of the phone in her bra, mice exposed to wireless radiation had worse memory, hyperactivity, more anxiety...

This also proves that the weaker people like childs that where exposed to phones (wireless radiation) are more susceptible to damage, that means that advanced SS are more resistant to this kind of radiation because of their aura and spiritual power and protection in comparison to newbies or normies.

Everyday exposure to wireless radiation can create illness/damage to the body but the good thing is that the stronger you are spiritually the better health and wellbeing will be for you but that doesn't mean you can use the wireless radiation in every way you want, i think even if you are advanced. So, turn off wifi and stay away from it as much as possible.

I'm not a health expert but i have my own experiences with wifi (wireless raditation) and i know it can create anxiety as i had and wifi is not a healthy way to live especially if it's close to the body.

And sorry for my bad english and grammar.

Your English and grammar is fine. No need to worry about it.

The video is an hour long but I did watch the first 10 ish minutes and already see some major problems. First and foremost we have a jewess leading the lecture,

Dr Devra Davis, Visiting Professor of Medicine at The Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel.

I haven't looked into the example you mentioned but before going in and knowing the examples that are goimg to be brought up (but haven't been shown to me yet) thanks to you sharing it I would have the following question ready;

How long of periods did the lady who developed breast cancer have her phone in her bra for?

From reading and hearing these type of things over the years i learned cell phones mostly make radiation when the cell phone rings (and maybe while on a call as well but not as much). Anyone can see the little project a group of friends did on a YouTube video where they put like 5-6 cell phones in a circle surrounding a kernel and once all the phones rang at the same time the kernel popped. If this was legit it only shows that the radioactiveness is only for a very short time and the human body can take little hits of it but if someone has their phone in their bra all day and even sleep with it in their bra which humans are known to do weird things like this then yes in that extreme case a person would get cancer just like the stereotypical business man who is said to develop cancer because of using the cell phone by their head mostly all day. This was more prevalent when the cell phone first came out and technology could have been making these way more safe in almost the year 2023.

Second question,

How much radiation were these mice given?

We know mice get experimented on in immoral ways so I'm confident these mice were given extreme doses of radiation so sientists can see the limit (which as a science leaning SS person I can kind of understand if it's to help humans but still disagree with as a SS man the manner to do it in) and then start dialing it back from there to see where humans will be able to take it without little to (preferably) no harm.

Mind you I acknowledge what I'm doing here can be assumptions but I'm going with my intuition here along with the info I have seen thus far.

hailourtruegod said:
...and then start dialing it back from there to see where humans will be able to take it without little to (preferably) no harm...

"with** little to (preferably) no harm"

hailourtruegod said:
Your English and grammar is fine. No need to worry about it.

The video is an hour long but I did watch the first 10 ish minutes and already see some major problems. First and foremost we have a jewess leading the lecture,

Dr Devra Davis, Visiting Professor of Medicine at The Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel.

I haven't looked into the example you mentioned but before going in and knowing the examples that are goimg to be brought up (but haven't been shown to me yet) thanks to you sharing it I would have the following question ready;

How long of periods did the lady who developed breast cancer have her phone in her bra for?

From reading and hearing these type of things over the years i learned cell phones mostly make radiation when the cell phone rings (and maybe while on a call as well but not as much). Anyone can see the little project a group of friends did on a YouTube video where they put like 5-6 cell phones in a circle surrounding a kernel and once all the phones rang at the same time the kernel popped. If this was legit it only shows that the radioactiveness is only for a very short time and the human body can take little hits of it but if someone has their phone in their bra all day and even sleep with it in their bra which humans are known to do weird things like this then yes in that extreme case a person would get cancer just like the stereotypical business man who is said to develop cancer because of using the cell phone by their head mostly all day. This was more prevalent when the cell phone first came out and technology could have been making these way more safe in almost the year 2023.

Second question,

How much radiation were these mice given?

We know mice get experimented on in immoral ways so I'm confident these mice were given extreme doses of radiation so sientists can see the limit (which as a science leaning SS person I can kind of understand if it's to help humans but still disagree with as a SS man the manner to do it in) and then start dialing it back from there to see where humans will be able to take it without little to (preferably) no harm.

Mind you I acknowledge what I'm doing here can be assumptions but I'm going with my intuition here along with the info I have seen thus far.

Yeah, i didn't noticed that she is a jewess i was just searching for answers without checking the source in a clear manner...

Anyway, lets say, we have a poison, not a strong poison, and if you give a big amount of that poison to a rat, it will die probably in a few minutes isn't it? and if you give a rat half the dose given then what? it will not die that fast and if you give 10% of the dose it may die in a few days and if you give to that rat 1% daily it may die in some years or so, but it will still die later on it just takes longer. It's similar with wireless stuff because there are many wireless drevices and wifi routers, maybe one will not harm someone but 10 or 20? i think so. There are many bildings that have a lot of wifi routers, and i'm sure some people are more sensitive to it than others, and like with meds some people have side effects and some not, at least not for now, but let's say even 200mg of a substance compared to a human body is little, isn't it? and still how much damage or change/healing it can do isn't it? especially with drugs or antibiotics and whatever else. As planets can affect our lives so can wifi router, phones, cell towers and i think especialy if they are many and we know there are many on this planet. Technology can't be used in everyway why? Because there are consequences, bad ones, when using them wrongly. And i think it's wrong how people on this planet are using wifi and wireless.

And sorry for the jewess, next time i will look and research more carefully.

I guess the challenge here is that there is such bold claims being made that it can affect the way people live their every day lives and with little to no evidence being brought forth it's very difficult for me or any person with sound logic to take these claims serious. I think this is a fair way to be instead of blindly believing any member on here. Not because we shouldn't have each others back but as honest SS we need to make sure we get to the bottom of such things before making or believing claims that are more important to know than random things. It helps us grow as an organization that's about bettering the individual.

Now as for your example, I think it's not fair to compare Wi-Fi signals to actual poison when Wi-Fi signals have been studied to be safe even during when Tesla was alive.

For the record, can you imagine how messed up the world would be if Tesla was able to create Wi-Fi by using the earth like he wanted to IF what you're saying is true.

It's always easy to explain things away even if they're not true. Not too long ago we had a member saying nuclear bombs don't exists and explained it away in a similar manner as you did in your last reply which I'm not saying to be mean but to show you that this also lacks evidence and "explaining away" the claims isn't scientific study whatsoever.

Whenever you get the chance to post them I'll take a look at your sources.

I don't have any good sources for this, however I can say with certainty that soft radiation like WiFi or 4G affects the body negatively during sleep.

My sensitivity to energy is very high, and I sense WiFi, 4G, Bluetooth and whatever very clearly, like a wave of external force washing over the body.

During sleep, it disturbs the aura, and even when awake I avoid being too close to the source of these (Within 2 meters proximity), because I sense it pressing against my aura.

When calling, I always use loudspeaker or wired earphones, as placing my phone within 10 cm of my head exponentially increases this pressure, which doesn't feel right.

I can ignore this feeling if I have to, and prevent it bothering me, but it is an extra source of avoidable interference on your energy field/aura, which I prefer to avoid.

As for sleep, having my phone within 2 meters proximity to myself during sleep causes restlessness and lacking sleep, as well as a notable increase in negative dreams. I believe it causes vulnerabilities in ones aura which cause this.

Regular people aren't usually bothered by this, because their energy levels are so low it doesn't change anything for them, but as a meditator who seeks to maintain high energy levels and strong aura, it is a notable factor, mostly during sleep as that is the time ones aura is most vulnerable.

As I said, I do not have any good source, other than my own experience, however I trust my own experience more than any source on this, unless a Demon would tell me otherwise.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
As for sleep, having my phone within 2 meters proximity to myself during sleep causes restlessness and lacking sleep, as well as a notable increase in negative dreams. I believe it causes vulnerabilities in ones aura which cause this.
It's good to know that I am not alone or crazy about this. I had to start keeping my smart phone at longer distance from bed after suspicion rised about negativity caused by this device during nights. Thanks.

Has anyone got these things which promise to repel radiation away?

If so, do these things work and has anyone felt them working?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I read a lot in the past when I was still looking for Satan about precious and semiprecious stones and their properties. Some of them such as fluorite or tourmaline are said to be powerful to protect from this. All these books are typically jew age so I wonder how much of this information is valuable. I think stones definitely can have many properties and trusted Satanic soul, who can feel this electronic radiation field, might check them through.

I think some natural antioxidants such as pure 100% chocolate, cranberry and broccoli, should be taken every day by those seriously messing with radiation from any source, also they should seek some protective measures of TCM - there are some herb formulas specifically for this.

I did not watch this video, but from what is in this topic breast cancer etc - all cancers and all tumors are connected to severe and long term blood stasis which is the most dangerous TCM pattern and most pain causing. All so called "discomfortable menstruation with no seeming disease" is body trying to prevent the major danger by signaling in very blatant manner of it's coming in future. TCM treatment is enough to completely comfort and cure it on the minor stages so that no pain signal is left. These kikes silence all this knowledge and tell women to "endure or cut organ out". It ends up in tumors in later age including the breast one. It can be partly caused or not caused at all by radiation. But what it is caused by definitely, partly or entirely, is blood stagnation. These people (maybe after they delete some life threatening part of the tumor if so is needed) should seek for good TCM consultation for this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Speaking of stones, there are some stones such as Carnelian https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnelian and Morganite https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morganite_(gem) , known to be a bit radiating themselves which is considered very healthy and good for the human like homeopathy or such. Carnelian is thus associated in non-traditional medicine with healing cancer. It might be interesting in this regard.

VoiceofEnki said:
I don't have any good sources for this, however I can say with certainty that soft radiation like WiFi or 4G affects the body negatively during sleep.

My sensitivity to energy is very high, and I sense WiFi, 4G, Bluetooth and whatever very clearly, like a wave of external force washing over the body.

During sleep, it disturbs the aura, and even when awake I avoid being too close to the source of these (Within 2 meters proximity), because I sense it pressing against my aura.

When calling, I always use loudspeaker or wired earphones, as placing my phone within 10 cm of my head exponentially increases this pressure, which doesn't feel right.

I can ignore this feeling if I have to, and prevent it bothering me, but it is an extra source of avoidable interference on your energy field/aura, which I prefer to avoid.

Regular people aren't usually bothered by this, because their energy levels are so low it doesn't change anything for them, but as a meditator who seeks to maintain high energy levels and strong aura, it is a notable factor, mostly during sleep as that is the time ones aura is most vulnerable.

As I said, I do not have any good source, other than my own experience, however I trust my own experience more than any source on this, unless a Demon would tell me otherwise.

Hail Satan!

I have used this for 6 years also its for health ironicly.

Thank you for in depth reply pal.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Faraday cage, mr Snowden swears by these. Why not my fellow SS.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I never had things like that.

Catalincata94 said:
EnkiUK56 said:
Catalincata94 said:
I'm testing it too...

I have done this for years not sure thats good news :lol: :lol:
I think that's good news, did you noticed somthing negative about it?

Im a stats man its quite good obviously not perfect there is a free trial why not give it a go.

Catalincata94 said:
EnkiUK56 said:
Catalincata94 said:
I think that's good news, did you noticed somthing negative about it?

Im a stats man its quite good obviously not perfect there is a free trial why not give it a go.
I don't get what you are saying...

I use a sleep app/health app, keeps a record of stats, how its plugged into the charger, which is close too the body.

Yeah google them pal no harm well thats the question :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back