Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hair loss and premature graying

Catalincata94

My hair is falling out now more than usual and i have a few grey hairs in the front, so i want to know why this is (i think it's stress) and what can i do to stop it... i've seen that one of the cause is excessive fire element, and i did the mudra to reduce kapha and increase pitta, maybe i did it too much, i did it 3 min every 2 days after doing it regularly.

Catalincata94 said:
My hair is falling out now more than usual and i have a few grey hairs in the front, so i want to know why this is (i think it's stress) and what can i do to stop it... i've seen that one of the cause is excessive fire element, and i did the mudra to reduce kapha and increase pitta, maybe i did it too much, i did it 3 min every 2 days after doing it regularly.

Yeah it is possible you did the mudra too much and the kidney energy could be getting sapped. The hair is a yin component of the body and is nourished by the kapha aspect.

What I've realized with acupoints and mudras is that they don't really add energy to the body, they only transform it.
Yoga, meditation, and pranayama do add energy, though, plus a good diet and sleep.

I would recommend stopping the mudra and seeing how you feel. It is probably in your best interest to do a Sun in Sag. spiritual square just for vitality. Jupiter in both Aries and Taurus can be used for the same thing.

Avoid Mars-based workings until it goes direct again, so Uruz and Thurisaz are going to be influenced here.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=405761 time=1670901464 user_id=21286]
Catalincata94 said:

Yeah it is possible you did the mudra too much and the kidney energy could be getting sapped. The hair is a yin component of the body and is nourished by the kapha aspect.

What I've realized with acupoints and mudras is that they don't really add energy to the body, they only transform it.
Yoga, meditation, and pranayama do add energy, though, plus a good diet and sleep.

I would recommend stopping the mudra and seeing how you feel. It is probably in your best interest to do a Sun in Sag. spiritual square just for vitality. Jupiter in both Aries and Taurus can be used for the same thing.

Avoid Mars-based workings until it goes direct again, so Uruz and Thurisaz are going to be influenced here.
I stopped the mudra a few days ago because i noticed the gray hair and loss of hair and asked why this is then someone (through telepathy) told me i have too much fire element, it made sense to me because of the kapha pitta mudra and searched it up and i saw that excess fire element can make people have hair loss and premature graying. So will the hair return to normal after stopping the mudra?

But does the date in "Sun in Sagittarius" and planetary square and other squares change our natal chart planet placement? I have some good planet placements so i don't want to mess it up, but maybe empower them. I also mean the vitality working.

And about the affirmation "I have always great vitality in the best possible way for me" is this affirmation good enough?

Catalincata94 said:
I stopped the mudra a few days ago because i noticed the gray hair and loss of hair and asked why this is then someone (through telepathy) told me i have too much fire element, it made sense to me because of the kapha pitta mudra and searched it up and i saw that excess fire element can make people have hair loss and premature graying. So will the hair return to normal after stopping the mudra?

But does the date in "Sun in Sagittarius" and planetary square and other squares change our natal chart planet placement? I have some good planet placements so i don't want to mess it up, but maybe empower them. I also mean the vitality working.

And about the affirmation "I have always great vitality in the best possible way for me" is this affirmation good enough?

I think it can return to normal, although I cannot promise any sort of timeline or anything. I do know of people who have regrown hair after application of TCM knowledge alone, let alone spiritual methods.

Any workings we do should be intended to add onto our abilities/natal chart placements. There is no negativity here, but always advancement. That is what the programming "best possible way" means.

If someone has the Sun in Cancer, and then they do a Square for the Sun in Leo, then they will demonstrate qualities of both of these placements. Since they Leo energy was added into their soul by way of a spiritual working, there is significantly less negative karma here. The only problem could come from if the person's own perceptions alter how the energy works.

A good visualization technique if you are unsure of your results, is to visualize that the Gods are happy with the result of the energy. This sort of programming can help ensure the positivity of a working where you may be unsure of the result, for example.

However, the main point is to recognize that any of our work is purely advancing and you are not going to "ruin" your soul in any way, especially not by increasing vitality, which can fall across multiple aspects of the soul. This is true with planetary squares, but also 40 day workings.

Yes, your affirmation looks good to me.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=406079 time=1671006883 user_id=21286]
Catalincata94 said:

I think it can return to normal, although I cannot promise any sort of timeline or anything. I do know of people who have regrown hair after application of TCM knowledge alone, let alone spiritual methods.

Any workings we do should be intended to add onto our abilities/natal chart placements. There is no negativity here, but always advancement. That is what the programming "best possible way" means.

If someone has the Sun in Cancer, and then they do a Square for the Sun in Leo, then they will demonstrate qualities of both of these placements. Since they Leo energy was added into their soul by way of a spiritual working, there is significantly less negative karma here. The only problem could come from if the person's own perceptions alter how the energy works.

A good visualization technique if you are unsure of your results, is to visualize that the Gods are happy with the result of the energy. This sort of programming can help ensure the positivity of a working where you may be unsure of the result, for example.

However, the main point is to recognize that any of our work is purely advancing and you are not going to "ruin" your soul in any way, especially not by increasing vitality, which can fall across multiple aspects of the soul. This is true with planetary squares, but also 40 day workings.

Ok, thanks for the help! I think my hair will be fine, i have abundant hair anyway :cool:

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=406079 time=1671006883 user_id=21286]
Catalincata94 said:

Um, why not using sun in leo or aries instead of sagittarius? because the sun rules leo and aries is an exalted sign... and on the JOS calendar it only shows the sun planetary squares when the sun is in leo or aries.

Catalincata94 said:
Um, why not using sun in leo or aries instead of sagittarius? because the sun rules leo and aries is an exalted sign... and on the JOS calendar it only shows the sun planetary squares when the sun is in leo or aries.

Just because the Sun is currently in Sagittarius and it is still a fire sign. As long as the energy is not in a detrimental or fall sign, or if it doesn't contradict your goals, then it can be useful. It is still solar energy, but it is acting in a Sagittarius manner, or you can think that it is best suited for energizing the Sagittarius part of your soul.

Doing it in a Square format is more efficient than a 40 day working, but of course you can only do this during certain times of the year.

Sun in Sagittarius is not as useful for willpower, nor it is a fixed energy like Leo is. Yet, for the purpose of increasing your vitality, you can certainly use it.

We can see people who have all sorts of Sun signs, so there is a general utility to all of these types of solar energy. Perhaps the Sun in Leo gives 100% vitality, but the Sun in Sag. only gives 75% as much. Yet, since you are adding this to your soul in a fully positive manner, then it still adds on top of your previous vitality.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=406471 time=1671110157 user_id=21286]
Catalincata94 said:

Just because the Sun is currently in Sagittarius and it is still a fire sign. As long as the energy is not in a detrimental or fall sign, or if it doesn't contradict your goals, then it can be useful. It is still solar energy, but it is acting in a Sagittarius manner, or you can think that it is best suited for energizing the Sagittarius part of your soul.

Doing it in a Square format is more efficient than a 40 day working, but of course you can only do this during certain times of the year.

Sun in Sagittarius is not as useful for willpower, nor it is a fixed energy like Leo is. Yet, for the purpose of increasing your vitality, you can certainly use it.

We can see people who have all sorts of Sun signs, so there is a general utility to all of these types of solar energy. Perhaps the Sun in Leo gives 100% vitality, but the Sun in Sag. only gives 75% as much. Yet, since you are adding this to your soul in a fully positive manner, then it still adds on top of your previous vitality.
Alright thaaanks!!!! x)

Catalincata94 said:

Of course!

Feel free to read more about all the Sun sides, or other planetary signs. This will show you how each energy type can be useful.

The Sun is unique in that its energies can fuel anything, which is why the solar chakra is the source of vitality for the soul. It empowers all nadis.

For other planets, you can do their squares outside their signs, but there isn't always a good or obvious use for them.

Another example of a non-traditional square is Mercury in Scorpio, which I have started for improving my focus and it is working very well.

Both Jupiter in Aries or Taurus can be used for increasing vitality as well. Knowing Jupiter, it basically expands those areas of your soul, or areas of your life. With Taurus, this can also include wealth, especially stable forms.

Mars is also very useful from a work perspective. Mars in Virgo or Gemini can be good at processing text, reading, and writing, for example, which is something that we do a lot in this digital world. Mars in Leo can be used for increased vitality, willpower, or energy as well, and this will be available next year.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=406507 time=1671116788 user_id=21286]
Catalincata94 said:

Of course!

Feel free to read more about all the Sun sides, or other planetary signs. This will show you how each energy type can be useful.

The Sun is unique in that its energies can fuel anything, which is why the solar chakra is the source of vitality for the soul. It empowers all nadis.

For other planets, you can do their squares outside their signs, but there isn't always a good or obvious use for them.

Another example of a non-traditional square is Mercury in Scorpio, which I have started for improving my focus and it is working very well.

Both Jupiter in Aries or Taurus can be used for increasing vitality as well. Knowing Jupiter, it basically expands those areas of your soul, or areas of your life. With Taurus, this can also include wealth, especially stable forms.

Mars is also very useful from a work perspective. Mars in Virgo or Gemini can be good at processing text, reading, and writing, for example, which is something that we do a lot in this digital world. Mars in Leo can be used for increased vitality, willpower, or energy as well, and this will be available next year.

I thought that the hair is ruled by the Throat Chakra. Is this not right? Can an overactive thyroid gland cause hair problems or premature graying or possibly hair loss?

BrightSpace666 said:
I thought that the hair is ruled by the Throat Chakra. Is this not right? Can an overactive thyroid gland cause hair problems or premature graying or possibly hair loss?

Good question. The luster and beauty of the hair is ruled by Venus, but hair loss is caused by a loss of vitality, which then prevents our Venusian energies from their full expression, as they require vital energy to function.

One cause of an overactive thyroid could be from general yin deficiency, which comes from either excess fire/air or even from a lack of vitality to produce either yin or yang energy within the body.

The sign associated with Venus is Libra, which creates harmony. In the body, this has the function of removing pathological heat, such as inflammation/redness. If sufficiently powered by one's solar energies, then it would create a beautiful complexion in this way.

Someone with strong vitality and a poor Venus will look healthy, but not exactly beautiful. Someone with poor vitality, but a strong Venus may look weak or sickly, but a little better than normal.

So yes, Venus energy and its associated chakras can help, but the majority of cases of hair problems we see today are associated with the body struggling to produce enough yin components, which is what the hair is associated with.

Hair graying is associated more with a lack of kidney yang, which is more Martian in nature, but still related to the yin of the body as well, due to the kidneys association not just with Mars, but also Saturn and Venus.

This is why people associate hair problems with stress, because the vitality drops and the body stops maintaining the hair as diligently.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back