Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vasculitis

F_For_Flamingo

A person very near to me, seems to have Vasculitis(i don't live in the most medically advanced country, and after a month of tests and beeing in the Hospital, they say they suspect its Vasulitis, she is getting a 10mg daily dose of Corticostsroids as therapy). She lost her Hearing, Sight, lost a lot of weight and has pain in the shins.

I have asked the Gods for help, and they literally brought her back to life(she looked like a skeleton, and couldnt even go to the toilet by herself).

Now she has the will to live again, she moves freely in her room(since she knows where evereything is), she eats better and her imune system is slowly getting stronger.

But shie is still like 95% blind and her hearing varies from day to day, somedays it seems like it is at 50% and somedays it is between 80-90%(i have to scream so that she can hear me)

I understand it takes time for her to heal, but If some one can give me any advice, if there is a ritual i can do, or something else i would be gratefull.

Cheers!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back