Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Error of perception

GetScared

Hello SS brothers.
Sometimes when I go to sleep I start to have severe panic attacks. These are triggered when there is a strong contrast in my mind between the giant and the microscopic. For example, something is in front of me and it is so big that I cannot perceive it. I know it sounds stupid, but it's something I can't figure out.
When I was little I dreamed that certain weights were pressing me, I would wake up and have "hallucinations", like I was trying to hold these weights in a needle. I was walking in circles in bed very stressed. I would start crying scared and then I would go to sleep as if nothing had happened.
Does anyone know the cause?
Sorry if there are some mistakes, but English is not my main language.

This is happening more and more often. Every time I close my eyes and I am with my thoughts I feel this. If I try to resist longer without doing anything, the panic attack intensifies. After I recover I can't explain in words.

Could also be too much elemental air energy. Try invoking some elemental Akasha and/or Earth energies to balance the Air. It is a common effect of elemental air energy to have fear or panicking.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back